1. the audition

Hi.. this is my first story of robsten during the audition

hope you're all enjoy

(Kristen P.OV)

i think i might be waiting in here for a very long time its already 1 pm since i came this morning.

cath and i trying our best to find the perfect guy to play edward.

I've met many guys today, and kiss them. but i haven't feel something special with all of them.

"do you think we'll find a good one?" i ask Cathrine.

"of course sweety, please don't worry that much. i have the last guy which flew away from London just to enter this audition for today, and after that one we can decide whether we've found the one or we should extend the audition" cath explained.

I'm little bit surprise and thinking. what he would be look like.

"do you want some coffee?" Cath asked me while she's walking onto th kitchen.

"No, thanks" i answered.

drrtt...drrrt...  my phone vibarting. and in just one sec i know who's send me a message.

Michael, my cute boyfriend.

"hi babe, hows the audition? i'm sorry for texting you while you're busy. But i think i couldn't visit you tomorrow. There's something i have to do, and my friends need my help. Is it Ok babe?" 

i read it and quickly reply.

"Hi babe, missing you here. it's fine, you're friends maybe really need you to be there and we still can talk trough the phone right. Call me when you're free."

i reply and put my phone back to the coffee table in front of me.

knock knock..

someone knocking on the front door of catherine house.

"Coming.." catherine answered and walk away to the front door to open it. I follow behind her. Just a moment before she open it, she whisper in my ear. "It's him"

I'm just nodding to her. and suddenly i'm nervous. it's weird, i even haven't seen him before. who's this guy. my head full of questions.

"Hi rob! how's the flights?" cath greeted him and give him a warm hug.

the door is half opened, and i still can't see him. i keep my self to stand behind the door. it's really weird.

"Hi cath, thanks. Everything is fine, just little tired" he giggled.

it's his voice. very warm with British accent. Catherine please him to come in. and when he pass the front door. i could see him clearly. his golden brown hair it's so messy. but its sexy at the same time. he then noticing me stand still behind the door. our eyes met. suddenly, i become awkward and turn my face back to avoiding his eyes.

"Awww!!" i didn't realize that behind me there's a coat hanger stood same high as me. My head hit it.

"are you fine kris?" rob came to me and trying to check my head. his touch is very gentle.

"you stupid kris" i cursed my self in my mind. "I'm fine" that's the word that came out from my mouth as im trying to tidy up my position.

he giggled. "are you really fine darling?" Catherine barged her position in front of rob. His hand fell of from my shoulder. "I'm fine cath. thanks. please don't mind my self. Rob, welcome. sorry for an awkward greetings" I push my self to smile in front of him. i'm very embarrassed.