22. Feeling

Kristen P.O.V

I feel something brushed against my cheek smoothly. I slowly open my eyes and found a beautiful blue eyes was staring at me. He then lifted a little smile on his lips. "good morning baby" he leaned down and kiss my lips. "good morning" i replied with a little smile. "have a good sleep??" "of course.." i said again as i pull my self from him and sat up.

"let me make us a breakfast" rob stood up, kiss my hair and quickly went out from our room. I sat there still and my mind was flew back to our dance last night and made me smile a little.

---------

flashback last night

"the water is ready love" rob calls me from the bathroom door. I stood up from the edge of the bed and walk toward him. He wore nothing but his boxer, and look sexy as hell. He raised his hand to reach me out and i quickly take his hand on me.

"should i?" he asked me as he tried to untie my bathrobe. "you know i can undress my self mr. pattinson" i replied with my husky voice leaning a little toward him. He chuckle and shook his head sheepishly. "i know it, but i still do it better mrs. pattinson" he blurted.

hearing he called my name like that send a shiver down to my spine. He slowly untie my bathrobe and pull it down to my arms then slid it over my hands and left it fell on the floor. completely nothing left on me except for his neckalce that he bought me for christmas gift.

He pull me closer to him and dropped a kiss on my forehead. He then led me walk toward the bathtub. On the edge of bathtub,i could see that he's already prepare a bottle of wine and 2 glass of it. He also bring his protable speaker to the bathroom and put on a relaxing music on the background. Not to forget about some candles that spreading in some places as well. Making this bathroom like a spa room or something. He really know how to spoil me in every way.

I step on to the bathtub and the warmth of the water starts to spreading on my legs. He follow me after and sat down on the water. I sat down too and positioning my back on his chest. Nothing heard except our breathing sounds filling in the air.

"cheers for tonight?" he handed me one glass of wine "cheers" i replied as we slightly bumped our glass.

He starts to rub my back slowly "do you like it?" he asked. "of course i am" i replied. He made his way down to the side of my shoulder and i can feel he brushing his lips on my shoulder. Placing a several soft kiss on it and its make me wanted something more than just a kiss.

I slipped out a moans as he kissed my neck and run his finger up and down on my body. Our breath start getting faster and i know exactly where this would end. "i want you.. and you're mine" rob whisper with his husky voice.

I turn my self facing him and look deeply into his eyes. "i am all yours pattinson" and with that words i leaned forward kissing him deeply. and i knew you can exactly guess whats going to happen next.

end of flashback

-----------

"love??" he snapped me out and it turn me back from my daze. "yes?" i turn to look at him. "what make you so serious?" he sat down on the edge of the bed and stroking my back up and down. I let out a slight chuckle "nothing rob.." I feel nothing but there's something bother in my mind, but im not really sure what is it. "are you sure?" he asked me again and i nodded at him. "the breakfast was ready love, shall we eat now?" "yeah come on" i stood up then we made our way downstairs.