I Am...Yours (MJ & Beyonce L...

Af ___Flawless

This story is totally different from what you're expecting. Beyonce is 18 and is the group Destiny's Child wi... Mere

I Am...Yours
Dangerously Breaking Up
Here We Are
At Last
Princess of Neverland
Lady of My Life
For All Time
Remember the Deja Vu
Destiny's Who?
Whatzupwitu
King Michael and Queen Bey
In the Closet
Whatever Happens
Michael's Halo
Speechless
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
The Warning
Divide and Conquer
Growing Pains
Smash Into You
The Unacceptables
The Royal Family
Domesticated Paradise
Dance for You
Crazy In Love
Any Questions Ms. Williams?
I Don't Wanna Give You The Wrong Impression...
My Name is Beyonce But Mrs. Jackson If You're Nasty
Morphine
99 Problems
Hola Senor Cruz...
Cry Together
The Chapter With So Much Drama
The Separation and Reconciliation
When I First Saw You...
A Neverland Christmas
I'm A Grown Woman
The Tatiana Experience
Somebody's Being a Bit Salty......BEYONCE!!!
Ego
Suspicions?
Lesbi-honest
The Fear
Senza di te non sono niente (Without You I Am Nothing)
This Time Around
"Turn Up!" "Turn Down!" "Why?" "Because I'm Pregnant!"
Super Daddy to the Rescue!
Baby Be Mine
99 Problems Just Doubled
Clique
It Could Be Anyone.....
It's Not the Same
H-Town
The Beyhive
Everybody's Got a Dark Side...Where's Yours?
My Mine
The Perfect Lying Family
Cry Me a River **Slick Rated R**
Beyonce Knowles or Beyonce Knowles-Jackson?
Thanksgiving Kick-Off
If I Were A Boy
No Angel
A Place With No Name
Heaven
Heaven Part II
Resentment
Recovery Stage
The Plan
Bad Press Day
Are You Even?
The Execution Part One
The Execution Part Two
Preview: You vs. Them

I Am Fabulous, I Am Gone With the Wind Fabulous!

4.1K 51 39
Af ___Flawless

Michael's POV

I thought Bey and Tatiana would possibly get along if they did something womanly....like shop! I needed an idea. Dana and Solange were sitting in the jet's cabin reading Vogue magazines. "Hey girls." They both looked up. "What do you need help with?" I frowned immediately. "Gosh, I can't keep anything from you two." Dana rolled her eyes. "Sit Michael." I sat between them and put my hands in my lap. 

"What's wrong?" I asked in my soft, innocent voice. 

"Stop acting innocent!" Solange said. "We know what's up with you," she added. Dana nodded as she tossed her magazine to the side. "You're taking revenge," Dana whispered. "I am not!" I protested. "Lies lies lies," Solange announced. "I noticed that glint in your eyes, Michael. You're not slick. We know something is going on." I laughed and stood up. "You girls are overeacting about something so little and petty." I placed my hands on my hips. 

"Besides, I'm not the vengeful type of guy." When I said that, Solange's mouth popped open to protest, but she was interrupted by the flight attendant. "If you all could take your seats and buckle up. We're about to land." I smiled and sat down in another chair. I looked up when the door to the back open. Bey rubbed her eyes and yawned. I smiled. "Hey babe." 

She grunted at me in reply. Still upset. I looked around. "Where's Tatiana?" I asked. Tatiana poked her head out. "I was just changing the twins diapers." She was in the bathroom with them. I nodded and watched as she balanced both twins on her waist. "Goodmorning Mr. and Mrs. Jackson," Tatiana said. "Goodmorning Tatiana," I said. Bey didn't utter a word. She just put on her shades and sat in her seat. 

Tatiana handed me the twins. "Goodmorning babies," I whispered. Princess smiled and hugged me. Prince rubbed his eyes and began whining. "Looks like it was too early for you, huh?" I asked him. He looked at me and buried his face into my chest. I laughed and held them in my arms. Bey looked around. 

"Dana, what time is it?" 

"Half past revenge," Solange whispered. 

"What?" Bey asked her sister. "Half past eleven," Solange answered louder. I glared at her. She looked at me and bucked her body in her seat. "What?" She mouthed. I shook my head and looked away. I wasn't about to have Solange stick her nose in my business. I watched Bey look everywhere but at me or Tatiana. I sighed and looked out the window as we landed in New York City. 

It was pretty nice outside. Princess stood up in my lap and stared out the window. She tapped my shoulder excitedly and pointed. I nodded. "Can you say New York?" She giggled and put her hand over her eyes. I laughed and kissed my daughter. "It was worth a try." 

As soon as we landed, paparazzi were already out looking for a picture. I put on my shades and held the twins as we got off the plane and headed to the black vehicles. Beyonce decided she was going to be in a car by herself. I shrugged when I heard this. 

Solange cleared her throat. "I'll ride with you Bey." "No Solange!" Bey shouted. She huffed and walked to the nearest car and slammed the door. Everyone stared at her. I sighed as I climbed into the next car with Dana, Tatiana, and Solange. The twins were placed in between Tatiana and I. 

Solange stared at me and Tatiana with piercing brown eyes. "Would you stop?" I mouthed. She shook her head. "I'm watching you," she mouthed back. I sighed and put on my fedora. Dammit.. 

Beyonce's POV

When we got to the hotel, I made sure that I was in a room with Michael and no one else. Tatiana was down the hall and Dana and Solange were sharing a room. I stared out my window and looked down at Times Square. New York was pretty beautiful. Maybe I could shop on Fifth Avenue later to get my mind off of things. I grumbled under my breath. Michael was in the living bouncing the twins in his lap while singing a happy tune. 

I turned to face them. I had the sudden urge to choke Michael. I just wanted to wringe my hands around his little neck! UGH!!! I felt my upper lip tremble in anger. I rolled my eyes and had to get myself ready for tomorrow's show. I laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. 

Maybe I should be nice to her....

"Like hell you are!!" I said aloud. I frowned. "She's going to make me have a stroke," I hissed in annoyance. I walked into the bathroom and wiped off my makeup. I had to go meet Frank and look at the stadium, but honestly I didn't want to. I wanted to keep an eye on Michael and Tatiana. "Hey Michael!" "Yes!" Michael called. "Come here," I said as I washed the rest of my makeup away. 

Michael walked in the bathroom and leaned against the door post. "Would you like to go see the arena with me and do one final inspection before I have to rehearse and perform tomorrow?" Michael looked at me hesitantly and then nodded. 

"Sure, why not. I haven't seen a stage in a while." I nodded as I tied my hair in a bun. I kicked off my heels and put on a pair of black sneakers. "We're about to go now?" I nodded. Michael sighed as I walked past him. "Hold on," he whispered. He grabbed my arm and swung me around to face him. 

"Hey, don't do that!" I said. Michael stared at me. "Why are you acting like this?" "Like what?" I whispered as I snatched my arm back. "Like that! You're being so rude and you don't wanna be bothered with anybody." "Well maybe that's because I have a show in Madison Square Garden tomorrow night in front of a sold out crowd!" Michael sighed and took another step closer towards me. 

"Beyonce," he whispered quietly.

I turned my back and crossed my arms. "Bey?" I ignored him. "Princess, come on. You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you." Sureeeee.... I rolled my eyes. "You can't ignore forever," Michael whispered in my ear. He wrapped his arms around me. I tensed up and bit down on my tongue. Michael chuckled. "Please?" Michael whispered as he kissed my bare shoulder. I rolled my eyes. 

I'm gonna flip my hair in his face. I really am. I don't have time for you Michael. Not now! I really want him to eat this hair and choke. Damn man thinks the dick will solve everything. I DON'T WANT YOUR DICK!!!!!! That's it. I'm about to do it. 

"Beyonce...why do you have to be so difficult?" Michael whispered as he held my thighs. His hand then touched my stomach and slid down south. 

Yep, I'm about to do it. He just got lucky by the grace of this V that I'm not on my period!....yep I'm gonna do it! 

5...4...

"Why are you so upset Princess?" His hands finally reached the sacred spot, but I wasn't too hot over this. 

3....2...

"Let's go to the bathroom and talk." Michael unzip my jeans. 

1!!!!!! 

I flipped my hair in his face and walked off with a nice smirk on my face. 

Negroe please...your dick ain't that good. 

Michael's POV

What the actual hell? Did she just flip her five thousand dollar sew in that I paid for in my face?! I know she didn't! Because, Beyonce knows damn well I can get rid of all that good Brazilian hair in a quick second!! I stood in the hotel room shocked. I quickly held my tongue, because I really didn't want to have a full blown arguement while the twins were here. Beyonce was talking to Dana outside when I walked out into the hallway and called for Tatiana.

Beyonce and Dana's conversation quickly hushed when Tatiana walked over. "Yes sir?" "I need you to get the twins ready. They're coming with us to go to the Garden. Then to the park for a while." Beyonce turned around. "I didn't say that I was bringing the kids," she announced. "Well, I just did." Beyonce stared at me like she wanted to say something. 

"Is there something you wanna say Princess?" I asked sweetly. She glared at me. "I'll be in the car....asshole." "That's what I thought," I whispered as she walked by. Dana and Tatiana stared at me. "I'll get the kids," Tatiana said slowly. I nodded and headed down to the elevator where Bey was waiting. 

"You've got some nerve," I hissed. Beyonce was busy typing on her phone with her headphones over her ears. "I know you hear me, Beyonce. This isn't over," I said. Bey turned around. 

"You're right Michael it ain't! It won't be over until one of us is sorry and from the mood I'm in right now. It's going to be you." She jabbed her manicure finger into my chest. I snatched her hand. "You better watch yourself, little girl." Bey chewed her bottom lip and looked away. "This is going to be a long tour," she huffed. "You're telling me," I replied. By that time, we were in the elevator alone. 

"Say one more thing to Michael, I swear 'fore Jesus-" 

"Oooh, like I'm scared you woman!" 

Bey scoffed. "You don't know how crazy I am do you?" "I guess we don't know alot about each other, because I'm just as crazy!" "Oh is that so?" Bey asked in my face. "That is very so." "So so so!" Bey exclaimed. "So so so so so!" I replied. "So so so so so so so so!" Bey hollered. "Love sosa Bey!!" I hollered. I stepped back and pressed myself against the wall. 

"You are so immature you know that?" I asked her. Bey laughed. "Immature? I think not." "I think you do," I protested. "Are we going to fight the whole time we're on tour?!" Bey asked. "No, we're not!" "Good!" She hollered. I sighed in relief when the elevator dinged. When the doors opened, I hurriedly stormed out. "Stop walking so damn fast!" Bey hissed. I found our car and quickly climbed into the backseat. 

"Good afternoon Mr. Jackson, how was your flight?" "Nerve wreaking," I replied. Bey rolled her eyes. "Because he made it that way." I shot up in my seat. "Why don't you be quiet for the rest of the day? You have a show to do and you gotta sing alot! So, peace be still!!" Bey glared at me. She huffed and sat back. Great now that was too harsh. 

I watched as Bey rehearsed her show for tomorrow night. I had a beer in my hand. I didn't like alcohol but this eased my nerves. I drank up the beer and laid my head down on the table. I was in the audience sitting with Kenny looking at everything. Tatiana had the kids on the other side playing. I sighed. "You all right Michael?" I nodded. "Just irritated." Kenny chuckled. "I noticed by the beer." I rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna spend some quality time with my kids." I walked to the back and found Tatiana and the kids in Bey's dressing room. 

"Hey boss," she greeted. 

"Michael," I corrected. Tatiana smiled. "You know...you and Bey are.." "I know. We're butting heads like hockey players on crack. This rarely happens at home." Tatiana chuckled. "You want some ice cream babies?" I asked. Prince nodded. Princess clapped her hands in delight and reached out for me. Prince was holding onto Tatiana's leg. I laughed. "Looks like he has a crush on you," I said. Tatiana laughed. 

"Well, he's a cutie pie." She pinched Prince's cheek. He smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Don't expect your mother to treat you the same way," I warned him. "So, you wanna get some ice cream with us?" I asked Tatiana. She looked at me with a shocked expression. "Um...sure. I haven't had any in a long time." I smiled. "Let's go then!" 

Tatiana and I had one twin. Princess held on tight to my neck. I carried her as we walked to the nearest ice cream shop. We sat down and enjoyed our ice cream. "So...Beyonce...how'd that happen?" Tatiana asked. I laughed. "Destiny's Child was going on tour with me for Dangerous." "Mmhmm, I went to a show." "You did?" Tatiana nodded. "You sure did seem friendly when y'all came out for the last bow." I rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever. Can we not talk about me for once? How's life been?" I asked. Tatiana sighed. "It's life..." I laughed. "Come on. What's going on?" "Nothing...I'm just...slowly taking in life...and throw up." Tatiana glanced down at Prince, who was busy splashing ice cream all over himself. I laughed but I stopped when I noticed the paparazzi in the window. "Uh oh," I whispered. 

Shane, a new body guard, was already blocking the door. "Mr. Jackson sir. I think it's time to go." "Yeah it is," I announced. Tatiana and I headed back to the hotel. I sighed as I gave the twins a bath that night. Tatiana was in the room gathering their dirty clothes. "I'm gonna just wash these out." "Thanks Ti!" I got the twins out and put them in their pajamas. 

"MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!" 

I almost dropped the kids when Beyonce stormed into the room. "So you had ice cream with Tatiana huh?" I groaned. "Bey calm down." "Where is she?!" "She just left," I said. "Oh she did? TATIANA!!!!" Bey screamed. I sighed and closed the door to the twins's area of the suite. 

"Do you mind our children are sleeping?" 

Tatiana came in the room. It didn't help that she had on a pair of boy shorts and a very thin tank top as her pajamas. "So..you and Michael a.k.a. my husband a.k.a. my man, went to go have ice cream! So what flavor did you have Tatiana?" Bey asked. Tatiana looked at me in confusion. 

"Don't look at Michael look at me! What flavor ice cream did you have? Was it Penis Colada or Coochie Cream?" Beyonce asked. "Beyonce, that is enough!" I shouted. I grabbed Bey's arm. 

"You don't understand Tatiana. I am Mrs. Jackson and you got hired because Michael felt sorry for your little skinny ass. Well I don't give a rat's ass shit  about you little girl. I don't care if you are the same age as Michael that don't mean jack diddly squat to me!" Beyonce pulled her arm back. "Because I am fabulous." Beyonce turned around in a circle and flipped her hair. 

"I am gone with the wind fabulous. And your presence bores me. You have been dismissed!" 

Beyonce turned on her Louboutin heels and walked out. Tatiana and I both stared at each, but our heads whipped around when Beyonce ran back in the room and said. 

"Gone with the wind fabulous!" 

Author's Note: LMAO!!!! I had to leave you all on a good note since tomorrow is June 25...Oh dear. The day Michael was taken away from us. I hate that day. :'( It hurts me so much, but I'll be able to read this and laugh imagining Michael dealing Beyonce's weird suspicions. And last update question was: 

"What was Bey's nickname for the twins when she was first pregnant and what did Solange ask Bey when Solange found out that she was expecting twins?" 

Guess who got it right? 

Errrrrbody who commented on that chapter! Lmao! Y'all know y'all stuff don't it? Lol, I just wanted to quiz y'all to see if y'all was really reading and remembering and y'all are! I'm so happy that Solange's perverted is one of the things that's most memorable to you all! This chapter might be as well. Lol, I'm gone with the wind fabulous. Also, for those of you who are team Bey and don't know too much about Michael. The reason why Bey hates Tatiana is because (true story) Tatiana kissed Michael while he was performing "The Way You Make Me Feel" live. It's true. Go look up Tatiana Thumbtzen and Michael Jackson kiss. They got videos!!!! Lol Tatiana is the original maker of YOLO! ?Step back Drake you ain't YOLOin' like Tatiana was! LOL. 

And...I have Beyonce actually saying gone with the wind fabulous to the side..LMAO!!! The Queen is too fierce for me!!! 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.6K 15
You never know where you'll find love or who you'll receive it from. The famous girl group Destiny's child are at the start of their last tour togeth...
708 43 29
The Way I Love You Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, lead singer with her group Destiny's Child. A young hit star whose career was just taking off. She's alwa...
53.2K 2.7K 36
Onika was a 16 year old teenager with many issues that seemed to always involve her deadbeat dad. But no matter how much trouble he brought her way...
33.7K 1.8K 37
Beyoncé: 20 years old, intelligent, single and independent. She always gets her way. Her father is the most powerful man in the US, so that adds to h...