Paramount (GirlxGirl)(Lesbian...

By taylenking

Channing Blackwood is an unstoppable, problematic nineteen-year-old girl who refuses to learn her lesson. Aft... More

☁ Extended Summary
☁ Paramount
☁ Prologue
☁ 1
☁ 2
☁ 3
☁ 4
☁ 5
☁ 6
☁ 7
☁ 8
☁9
☁ 10
☁ 11
☁ 12
☁ 13
☁ 15
☁ 16
☁ 17
☁ 18
☁ 19

☁ 14

4.6K 237 57
By taylenking

It was Saturday before I knew it and I was beyond happy to finally be able to talk to my little sister. She had called me on Friday night, telling me how stoked she was to see me. Around the house, our step-siblings were giving her a hard time so she really needed to vent to someone other than our robot of a father. My father wasn't a horrible father or anything. He was loving and he had a good heart, but he was terrible at consoling people with their problems. Whenever I went to him with something that troubled me, he always just listened and gave me short-lived responses rather than giving the advice that I wanted.

I wasn't the only one who was excited to have visitors today. The girls wouldn't shut their mouths about everyone that was going to come and see them, even Channing. Her best friend was coming over who she hadn't seen since she had been here. When her and I did talk, he was like the only thing we talked about the past few days. The kiss and me laying in her bed was unspoken of, almost like it never happened. There was no negative vibe between us. We still flirted as if we were high schoolers but nothing ever came out of it. I think she didn't want to make things even more awkward than they already were.

Channing did, although, suggest that I meet her best friend which I think was a step further. Usually someone didn't introduce anyone to their friends unless that person was close to them in some kind of way, whether it was just friendly or romantic. So, in a way, her asking me to meet Cullen was a huge step forward. Although, I was most likely overanalyzing the whole thing. To be honest, Channing had my nose wide open for her. Everything she did just made me smile and I had never had such strong feelings for someone ever. It was a whole new feeling that I didn't know how to contain or go about.

"What are you thinking about, loser," a voice asked from behind me. I jumped back, startled from the sudden closeness of the individual. They were breathing right down my neck, and by the way their wintermint breath made my spine shiver, I knew it was Channing. I took a deep breath and turned around to face her. That gorgeous smile appeared on her face as she stared at me with her mesmerizing blue eyes glistening.

"Nothing," I replied back to her simply before tucking my bottom lip between my teeth.

She arched up an eyebrow in response. "So, I take it as you was thinking about me naked giving you a lap dance."

"Yeah, that's definitely what I was thinking about," I responded sarcastically.

Channing looked around the room with a slight smirk on her face. We were in the living room and everyone was sitting around with their guests who had come to see them. Neither Channing nor I's guests had showed up yet. We were the last ones, waiting impatiently like little children. "I think your daddy ditched you," she teased me. I gave her the middle finger and just as I did, the doorbell rang. We both looked towards the door and then at each other, before running childishly towards the door.

I was about to open it but the gorgeous girl scooted right in front of me and opened the door with a huge grin on her face. Her grin faded although when she saw who was at the door. That's when I pushed her out of the way and tackled my little sister with the tightest hug imaginable. She giggled as she held me just as tight as my father stood there beside us gawkily. "You guys are late," I yelled at them both when I pulled away from the hug. After hugging my sister, I gave my father a hug as well. "Wow, you're getting fat."

He tried to keep a straight face but he ended up chuckling deeply. "Whatever, kid. You can't really talk yourself." My father tried to poke my stomach but I swatted his hand away with a giggle. That's when I heard Channing clear her throat from behind me. I turned to face her as she looked at me expectantly. Wait, did she want to meet my father and sister? I guess it was only right since I was going to end up meeting her best friend later.

"Um, dad, Rachel" I said awkwardly as I stepped back, "This is my friend, Channing." Introducing Rachel and my dad to Channing seemed more difficult than it needed it to be. When I introduced them to the other girls at the beginning, it was almost like nothing, but now my stomach was turning. I was looking dead in my father's face to see his reaction. He scrunched his eyebrows up and then looked at me curiously. "She's new here."

Channing stepped up and shook my little sister's hand softly, but she gave my dad a nice, firm grasp. I actually laughed at how adorable the whole thing was. She was staring in my father's eyes as if they were about to fight or something, as my father just looked clueless. "Nice to meet you, guys. Blair, talks about you all the time," Channing told the both of them, but more so to Rachel. My little sister smiled cordially at Channing before giving me a teasing look. I blushed before giving her a warning glare.

"Are you two...dating," she asked even though, I had just f-cking warned her not to say anything stupid with my eyes. That's when everything got a bit weird, not even between me and Channing, but between my father and the rest of us. He began coughing up a lung and looking everywhere but towards me.

"No, idiot! We're not dating," I yelled at Rachel to make my dad stop overreacting. Miraculously, his coughing fit came to a halt.

"Well, I guess I should leave you guys to it." Channing gave my father and sister a wave and a smile before walking off to wait for her guests.

"She's hot for you," Rachel said with a nod of approval. "She's actually really gorgeous. It's like I've seen her before." My little sister paused and then her jaw nearly dropped to the f-cking floor. "She's the internet sensation! The eff-her-in-the-pee girl!" Yet again, my dad had one of his random coughing fits. I decided to ignore both of their foolishness and found somewhere to sit in the full house.

Once we all sat down, the loud coughing stopped and everything was back to somewhat normal. "Dad, would you like to...you know, go make yourself occupied for ten minutes," Rachel hinted to our father. "We need 'sister' time."

"Oh yeah, I need to go check the thing in the car," my father played along. "I'll be back."

As soon as my father walked out of the house, Rachel instantly began venting. "I just can't do it anymore! It's like he doesn't understand that he married a freaking witch! What makes it worse is that her kids are just as worse as her! They make my life hell when I'm at home! You know what the worst thing is!? It's summer! I can't even be relieved while in school! I mean, lately, I've been going to Debra's house! You know, Debra, right!? Of course, she's my best friend! I basically live there now! Her mom literally thinks I'm getting abused at home while I'm not, well not from dad."

"What do you mean, 'well not from dad'," I asked curiously. Instantly, my blood began boiling. If that woman my father married ever so laid a finger on my little sister then I would use my newfound powers to roast her ass into oblivion. I stared at Rachel awaiting an answer, but she kept quiet. Something was definitely up. "Rach, you know you can tell me anything."

"I know it's just really hard to talk about it," she replied softly. I swear if our step-b-tch, Bonnie or her kids, Erica, Hilary or Jeremy did something to my little f-cking sister, I was going to lose it. "You already know about Erica and Hilary. They always talk about my looks, but I know they're just jealous. I'm not conceited or anything, but have you seen them without make-up."

I chuckled and nodded my head. "You're like the best looking one in that damn house now that I'm gone."

"Honey, I was the best looking one when you were still there."

"Rachel!"

"Blair!"

"Just tell me what happened so I can know who to f-cking kill!" Suddenly, everything got serious again and Rachel's whole joking demeanor diminished. She got silent and looked away from me. I decided to give her time to get her thoughts together, and looked away from her as well. I could see Channing walking in with a guy and a girl around her age. She seemed really surprised to see the girl here. I wondered who she was.

"Jeremy has been really weird lately like he's been trying to touch me." Instantly, my mind got off of Channing and her friends and back to my sister. Jeremy was our 'step-brother' who was a piece of sh-t. He was sixteen and he was weird as f-ck. He usually stayed in his room playing video games, as Bonnie treated him like a f-cking child. So to know that, that weird motherf-cker came out of his room and began touching on my thirteen year old sister made my skin crawl. All I wanted to do was f-cking rip out his throat.

"Every time he does it, of course, I push him away. One time, it went so far that I saw him in my room one night. I just woke up and he was just staring at me. I told Bonnie, and it was like the one and only time I talked to her willingly. When I told her, she said it was my fault for not dressing appropriately for a thirteen year old. She called me a slut and told me that she didn't care. I haven't told dad because I know he will literally kill him."

"Dad will literally kill him!? I will literally kill him!"

"Calm down, Blair!"

"He's sixteen years old! He has no business touching you no matter what you wear! Jeremy is a f-cking loser, just wait until I get my hands on him! I'm going to burn him to a f-cking crisp!"

"Come on! You're talking crazy now! How can you bur-wait, why are your hands so red?" I looked down at my hands and they were as red as ever from being so angry. I was only a few seconds away from blasting a fireball at something.

"That's beyond the point," I told her as I put my hands under the table we were sitting at. "Just know that I'll handle this, okay? After tonight, he won't hurt you again."

"What are you even talking about, Blair?"

"So yeah, the thing with the car, it's all good," Dad said as he appeared back at the table. My sister continued to look at me confusedly but I focused my attention on my father.

I acted like I actually cared about how my father's life was going for at least thirty minutes until he announced that him and Rachel had to go. When they did leave, I gave my sister a tight hug and told her one last time that she didn't have to worry about anything. She had no idea what I was talking about and neither did I, but I sure as hell was going to figure something out.

-

I sat there staring at the girl who was sitting across from me. Cullen was more than annoyed. They had been here for an hour and I had barely paid any attention to him. How could I when he somehow got Violet to come and visit me? I thought about her everyday but I hadn't seen her in f-cking months. She broke up with me forever ago, but the wound was still open and throbbing with pain. Just seeing her right in front of me felt so f-cking surreal. It was like the whole situation was a dream.

"Are you guys going to just eye f-ck each other the whole time or," Cullen asked with pure annoyance. He looked from Violet to I.

I looked towards my friend and took a deep breath. Having Violet here was supposed to excite me but for some reason it didn't. It was more of an: Why are you here? type of thing. It was unimaginable but also lackluster. She was just as beautiful as the last time I saw her, but my feelings just weren't the same. I was still hurt from the break up and a part of me still loved her, but not like I once did. Unlike the past few months, I wasn't desperate for her anymore. She left me waiting too long and most importantly, now there was someone else. Blair.

As soon as I thought about her, she walked up towards us with a slight and friendly smile. I really wanted her to meet Cullen and I guess her family had left so now she had time to. "Guys, this is Blair. Blair, this is Violet and Cullen."

"Cullen! It's so good to meet you! She talks about you all the time." Instantly, Cullen stood right up with his eyes as bright as ever. He liked what he saw but too bad Blair was a lesbian and most importantly, mine. He pulled her into a too friendly hug in which she returned politely.

"No, it's so good to meet you," Cullen responded. I rolled my eyes at him. He was straightening out his clothes and trying to fix his hair all subtle like. "You're really beautiful! You know, Channing really forgot to mention that!" Yeah f-cking right.

"Thank you," Blair said with a light blush. What the f-ck!? She couldn't be falling for his little trickery!

"Don't bother with him, Blair! Cullen hasn't taken his medication today. He's supposed to be wearing his helmet, but he forgot it back home. Violet, is actually his special needs care provider." Cullen laughed at me but then shot me a cold glare which caused me to laugh my own. Violet just sat there with a small smile on her face. I wondered why she even decided to come. The whole time she was looking me up and down, but she made it so known that she didn't want me for all of these months. But now she was looking at me as if she wanted to f-ck me at that very instant.

"She's just jealous because she can't look as good as me," Cullen voiced more towards me than Blair.

I ignored my best friend and looked towards Blair. "So, your sister and father left?"

"Yeah, I decided to come over and finally meet Cullen and...Violet." She looked from me to Violet who was just staring at me. She hadn't said a word to Blair yet. In just a few seconds, everything got super uncomfortable.

"Are you two dating," Violet suddenly asked. As if her little sister asking us that wasn't awkward enough, now my ex was asking the same f-cking question.

"No, but Channing wishes," Cullen teased me. I groaned and threw the first thing I could at him which was a random pen. He giggled as he joked around with me. "She used to just talk about you, V, but now all she talks about is Blair. She goes all Shakespeare. What is it you said over the phone last night, Channing? Seeing her smile makes my heart do jumping jacks and her laugh sends me to a blissful place that I've never ever known." I could f-cking kill him!

"Oh, so you finally moved on," Violet questioned skeptically as Blair laughed at Cullen with rosy cheeks. That question wasn't exactly what I expected to come from her, especially in front of other people. I didn't know how to answer it. It would've been so much easier if she pulled me aside and asked the question.

"It's complicated," is all I said.

"Complicated? After all the times you've blown up my phone the last couple of months, I thought you was still into me."

"I was, but not anymore. Things change. I still care for you but not like how I used to, you know?" Everything was super tense between us. I could see how uncomfortable both Cullen and Blair was with the whole situation. I had never really brought up Violet to Blair so she knew nothing about the whole situation. She didn't know that I was desperate to have her back in my life until only a few weeks ago.

Violet had nothing to respond with. She was being kind of off. I was still confused on why she was even here. How did Cullen get her to come? "Well, I better go," she said as she stood up. "I just wanted to see where your heart rested." What the f-ck did that even mean?! Without any further words, Violet walked out of the house. As soon as she did Cullen got right in my face.

"That b-tch has turned f-cking crazy! She was just here when I got here and I'm like, 'What the f-ck!? How did you know Channing was here?!' and then she just gave me this weird ass, intimidating look so I was like, 'F-ck it. Channing must've got her to come through.' She's super f-cking weird now like college changed her or something!"

That's weird. How did she find out that I was f-cking here if Cullen didn't tell her and I sure as hell didn't. She never answered any of my calls in order for me to tell her where the hell I was. The only logical explanation would be that she got the information from my parents, but they definitely would've called me and told me about it if they did. The whole situation was weird and so was Violet, but I shook it off. "Now that Violet's gone, you want to smoke with us, Blair?"

"Trust me, I would love to. I really need it after all the bullsh-t my sister told me."

-

What should Blair do to help out Rachel?

What do you think is up with Violet?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 8.7K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
184K 23.3K 14
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
919K 59.2K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...