The Maze (Newt X Reader) Book...

By carrot_top2015

For three years, every month a new greenie is sent up through the box to live in the maze. Sent here with no... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Update
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
1k reads!!!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 part 1
Chapter 17 part 2
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Ending
The Scorch Trials

PLEASE READ

7.6K 143 55
By carrot_top2015

A/N: Okay so quick question...
Do you guys want me to continue writing this story? I still want to continue it, and I have some ideas for it.

It's just that I've noticed I keep getting less and less reads the more I write...

So just like this, leave a comment, or message me and tell me so I know. If I don't get much feedback I may stop writing this story.

So please let me know!

AND, I am going to be starting a Markiplier imagines soon. So I'll let you guys know more about that soon!
Bye guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

It's a girl By R

Fanfiction

37K 658 24
Imagine Teresa never came up into the maze after Thomas and Thomas isn't the main character. Imagine the box still came up every month with a differe...
13.3K 264 17
Y/N was the first girl sent into the maze right before Teresa, the only catch was that she was sent up the Box along with Thomas. Neither of them had...
566K 11K 40
A metal box brought them there, a place surrounded with endless, shifting corridors with no sign of getting out. It's always been boys but one day a...
29.3K 441 36
To say that the Gladers were extremely confused once they realized who was sent up in the lift this time, was a complete exaggeration. The gladers di...