daughter of hell

De impossible

"It's better to reign in Hell then to serve in Heaven." Lucifer is the daughter of a demon and an angel, not... Mais

daughter of hell
Daughter of hell 2
daughter of hell 3
daughter of hell 4
daughter of hell 5
daughter of hell 6
daughter of hell 7
daughter of hell 8
daughter of hell 9
daughter of hell 10
daughter of hell 11
daughter of hell 12
daughter of hell 13
daughter of hell 14
daughter of hell 15
daughter of hell 16
daughter of hell 17
daughter of hell 18
daughter of hell 19
daughter of hell 20
daughter of hell 21
daughter of hell 22
daughter off hell 23
daughter of hell 24
daughter of hell 25
daughter of hell 26
daughter of hell 27
daughter of hell 28
daughter of hell 29
daughter of hell 30
daughter of hell 31
daughter of hell 32
daughter of hell 33
daughter of hell 34
daughter of hell 35
daughter of hell 36
daughter of hell 37
daughter of hell 38
daughter of hell 39
daughter of hell 40
daughter of hell 41
daughter of hell 42
daughter of hell 43
daughter of hell 44
daughter of hell 45
daughter of hell pissed off!
daughter of hell 46
daughter of hell 47
daughter of hell 48
daughter of hell 49
daughter of hell 50
daughter of hell 51
daughter of hell 52
daughter of hell 53
daughter of hell 54
daughter of hell 55
daugther of hell 56
daughter of hell 57
daughter of hell 58
daughter off hell not pissed off anymore
daughter of hell 59
daughter of hell 60
daughter of hell 61
daughter of hell 62
daughter of hell 63
daughter off hell 64
daughter of hell 65
daughter of hell 66
daughter of hell 67
daughter of hell 68
daughter of hell 69
daughter of hell 70
daughter of hell 71
daughter of hell 73
daughter of hell 74
Daughter of hell 75
daughter of hell 76
daughter of hell 77

daughter of hell 72

4.8K 112 11
De impossible

RECAP:

In the last part of DoH Luci consulted her dad about the Slavering that Raphael has in his possession. A ring that has the power to bind the entire demon race to its angelic carrier. Something doesn't ad up and it has to do with Seth. The princess of Hell figures out that Seth might have an extra power, just like other vampires of noble blood, and it is a dangerous one. It is possible that he is able to eliminate the natural power of all demon and angel kind. But the last time she had seen this supposed power in action it hadn't included her. Does them being fully mated have anything to do with it? Luci wants to figure it out.

POV: Luci (still a short recap up untill Seth's part)

I needed to sort this out and fast. A devious smile formed on my lips and my dad looked at me suspiciously. With good reason.

"Daddy." I said in a sugary voice.

"Which demon had you been planning to punish in the pits of Hell?"

The worst kind of punishment for a demon, worse than dead and being sent to Heaven.

"Because I kind of need a guinea pig and I can't promise he'll get out unscratched."

Or alive for that matter.

(new part)

POV: Seth

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAh!!"

Luci! Luci's scream. She was here and in danger.

"Who the fuck left the toilet seat up again?" She screamed.

"How many times am I going to have to tell you pathetic losers that it's okay to prove your masculinity by peeing while standing up. Bravo, you got one on the female gender. But come on! It isn't that hard to lower the seat after you are done!"

"Don't look at me." Vic smiled.

"I have a bad aim. The entire bathroom would have been covered if-"

"Don't need the details." Luci interrupted him.

"Where the fuck have you been?" I lashed out.

"Do you have any idea how worried I've been?" I continued.

"Sheesh. Take a pill grandpa. Don't worry on my account. I know how to take care of myself. Mad demon skills, remember?" She smiled deviously.

That wicked smile did something strange to my insides. She was like a little kid caught doing something she knew she shouldn't by someone she also knew wouldn't call her out on it.

Too bad she was wrong about that. I would call her out on it. If she kept going the way she had, I'd be the first vampire ever to die off a heart attack.

"A half demon with more people wanting her dead than Napoleon had enemies in his time. I might not know all the ins and outs of the matter with Raphael, but I am certain there's a big chance you'll end up hurt, or worse. You'll tell me what I need to know, and you'll tell me now."

Couldn't she understand that I feared for her life?

" I'm done messing around Lucifer. You are my mate in every sense of the word. You belong to me. We became one from the moment you gave me your blood freely. You remember? Whatever binds us together is forever. There are no loopholes or hidden clauses to walk away from me. Accept it and come clean with me."

I wanted to know every single futile detail about her. I wanted to know what she looked like first thing waking up, I wanted to know the sound of her sneeze, I wanted her to want to know me too.

" I want to know everything about you, demoness. But lets start with the big mess you find yourself in right now. And with that I mean what's the deal with Raphael? Not our mating. You tell me or I'll find a way to Heaven and Hell and find out all I need to know."

"Hate to break it to you fangboy, but you don't really have the lungs to breath sulfur and live. You might think you're all that, but you still haven't passed your transition into full vampirism yet. Until your twenty-first birthday, you still need to breath. And if I were you, I'd enjoy the sun while you still can."

It was only then that I noticed the smell of sulfur in the air. It was a scent I had started to associate with Luci, but with her you often caught a subtle whiff of the acid smell, most of the time overridden by the smell of a extinguishing campfire, the earth after heavy rain and a hint of peaches. The strangest combination, but to me that was Luci. The suffocating smell came from my left. Luci's bedroom.

I saw red. Endless possibilities raced trough my mind. One by one more and more horrifying. She had a corpse in her bedroom, she had a rotting corpse in her bedroom, she had male rotting corpse in her bedroom, she had a male in her bedroom! Alive! I could hear is heartbeat, a slow steady beat. Slower than any living creature I knew, except for Luci and that of a dying man. The sulfur, the slow heartbeat. She didn't have a dying man in her bedroom. A male living demon. In Luci's bedroom!

"If you have another guy in that room... Luci, I swear to Nix I'll... I'm gonna kill that motherfucker!"

I made my way towards the room. I'd cut the bastard to pieces, no I'd rip his heart out. Show the bastard how I felt. How could she do this to me? I hadn't so much as looked at another girl and she had some demon guy in her bedroom. I focused on the rage, I'd deal with the pain later.

A body sprang at my back, thin legs and arms wrapped around me and a bunch of red hair fell over my shoulder. I hardly noticed the extra weight, that guy was as good as dead.

"You can't kill him."

Can't? Watch me.

"Damn it, Seth. You really can't. I borrowed him under the strict instructions that I had to bring him back alive. My dad's gonna shit a brick if I let you kill Rahab."

Rahab? So now he had a name? She cared if he lived? I'd kill him for sure now.

What I saw when I stepped into the bedroom with Luci still clinging on my back - not an unpleasant feeling - wasn't really what I was expecting.

The demon was there alright, but he lay on the floor. Tied up and gagged, an apple in his mouth. What the hell?

"He was being very rude. I found it befitting to gag the pig with an apple. No?"

She asked, her eyes large and filled with innocence. Her mischievous smile ruined the innocence in her eyes.

"Hey, look!" Nathan yelled mock surprised.

"There's a demon in the room."

He did a double take.

"Are those real?"

He asked while pointing at the demon's horns.

"How come you don't have horns?" He turned towards Luci.

"Who says I don't?" She replied in a husky voice.

Now there was a fantasy come true. Luci's luscious red hair wild around her face, two tiny horns peaking out from under all that hair. Her lips-

"Kinky." Nate interrupted my little fantasy.

I growled in response.

"She isn't the only female demon, you know. You don't have to take everything so damn personal, Seth. Wouldn't touch that girl with a really long stick, even if you paid me."

"What are you saying Nate? You don't think my mate is beautiful?"

"Is that a trick question?"

Luci let out a loud laugh.

"Nathan dear, the only demoness you can get kinky with and survive, is me. All the others are succubi. You know, life sucking demons."

"He wouldn't survive it." I said in a dark voice.

I'd kill him before he so much as touched her.

"You are such a party pooper." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Why is the demon here, Lucifer?" I brought us back on track.

She sent me a wicked smile. But by Nix she was beautiful.

An entire Greek army had fought for the beauty of one women in front of the impenetrable gates of Troy. I could not see an army do that for Luci. My demoness radiated power. No soldier would think to fight her battles, but they would follow her. Luci's powerful beauty, elegant yet lethal, would inspire an army to fight a lost battle and follow her in death without a smidge of fear in their hearts.

That's why I feared for her. She was power, deadly to others, but also to herself.

"He was naughty." She laughed.

"And as you might expect, in Hell we punish naughtiness."

"What'd he do?" Nate smirked.

"I just told you, he was naughty."

"Why'd you bring him here? You heard about Jake's bad mood and hoped he show the demon his fine swordsmanship? He'll kill him for sure. Jake doesn't show mercy. To no one."

"Well, then he's not taking up his sword against Rahab. I promised I would bring him back alive."

"Seth dear, would you ever be so kind to slice him up a bit." She asked me in a saccharine voice.

"I am not your executioner."

"Fine, you being in the room should be enough." I heard her mutter under her breath.

What was that supposed to mean? She wanted me to watch a demon take his punishment?

That's when I noticed the fine gashed on her arms. They looked like claw marks? At her ankle her jeans were ripped, a golden substance covering the edges, but no wound. I quickly looked back at her arms, both were still covered in the same golden liquid I had seen on her jeans but the gashes were considerably less noticeable then they had been only seconds ago. Another quick glance and they were gone entirely.

I reached out my hand to touch the golden substance on her arms. Her other hand caught mine before I could reach her arm.

"What do you think you are doing? Since you refused to assist me while I remind the demon of his place, I have to do all the heavy work. No touching the executioner."

She seemed to think of something.

"As a matter of fact. No touching me, ever."

That smell. Spicy. Hot. Addictive. Powerful. Luci's blood. I could not place the sight of it, but I knew that smell and the taste of it.

"You bled."

She would not have cut herself. Claw marks. I turned around and faced the demon who lay there, gagged and bound with unsheathed claws.

"I changed my mind. I'll be your executioner."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

401 46 11
Tbh this isnt that good yall should go read my good omens one shots those are better "They'll leave us alone... for a bit." That's what Crowley had t...
90.5K 2.9K 15
What do you do when heaven and hell are fighting over you? Simple. You wreck your life further by joining a human high school. For Arabella life is...
413 26 8
によって書かれた ┈─ ✄ Azura Lynx ✧! ✐ ˊˊLucifer and Mammon in spotlight! ˏˏ ┈『 Mammon was chilling in his room when suddenly Satan comes out of nowhere an...
40.3K 1.2K 33
Set after 4x10 with a little, tiny, itty bitty change to the end scene. "What meaning would life have if one's world was destroyed? Well, Lucifer's w...