WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN

By YearRomance

Hannah Butler, struggles in life to survive in a place where gang rules. What happen if she came across with... More

Hannah
UNEXPECTED
THE CAVE
RUDE
NINJAS
THE BOSS
HARD, HARSH, INTENSE
NATHANIEL CORTEZ
CLOSE TO YOU
NIGHTMARE
THE LOST GANG PRINCESS
THE CORTEZES
FIRE
NOT AGAIN!
MY WIFE?
YOU HAD ME
LIKE A BULLET
LOST IN YOUR EYES

MINE

32 0 0
By YearRomance

" How dare you! " i told him.

" it's Damian " he bit back sarcastically.

" what do you think your doing?!" i yelled so loud and tried to free myself from the mans hold. I wiggle myself while smacking his back.

I feel dizzy and exuasted that i cant properly see whats happening from the way he was carrying me. This man must've been working out to have such indurance.

" can't you hear the cross fire? " he asked while breathing so hard." this is a war!, damnit! " he breathlessly swore. " where in a wrong territory! "

Seriously I didn't mind in a minute but after a big blow coming from our side I scream in horror!

" what the hell is happening?!" i ask unconsciously." what will happen to your boss?! " i know i should've ask but i can't help it.

" i thought you'll never ask! " he said." I've told you already its a war!, the boss wanted you to be safe, so can you be so kind to just shut your mouth! "

"shut my mouth?!," i ask in disbelief. " you're boss was rude, you were being rude, and your so called gang dragged me in to your gang's mess,..huh! " i scoffed. " and now you were telling me to just shut the hell up.!

He didn't get to answer when we arrive outside the school. I feel agigated what if Bett... oh God! my bestfriend!

I started to plan my escape. I didn't mind if it won't work. All I wanted was to go back inside the school.

When my feet touch the ground, i immediately run back inside the school. I need to get back. I need to fine my bestfriend, what if she's there.

" it'll be my fault if something's happen to her ".

" damnit! lady come back here! " he was calling me angrily.
I did hear him, but just ran away fast. All I'm thinking is that I need to find my best friend.

================================
I arrive at the back of the school.The area was now in a mess, but thanks God I didn't find any dead bodies lying.

This was weird, i didn't see any traces of crossfire.

" this is odd, I'm starting to doubt about the school I'm in right now."

I hurried my steps praying I could find Betty immediately. The silence begin to creep me ouy thats why I ran and walk away to the school front.

But as I was about to take my thirds step I heard the sound of a dry leaves being step on.

" I must've have been so damn good for the devil brought me an angel " the guy with so much piercings evilly smile.

He caught me off guard. I didn't see him coming. His eyes roaming my body like he was thinking lustfully.

I was alarmed from the way he was looking at me. I begin to worry seeing its only me in this part of this school, since it was away from the rest of the student. I scolded myself coming back inside the school. I need to have a back up plan.

" Oh God!what am i thinking, i should've just get the hell out of here, now I'm in a worst situation."

" mmm...smells like an angel "..he sniff the air when the wind blows.

I turned around and decided to just walk away fast, but as I was about to take my step he was fast in capturing my arm. I freeze out.

" not again! this is really a bad day. And it's all because of that stupid wannabe black ninja leader! "

He grabbed me by the arm and was try to dragg me away from the place but I try myself to wiggle from his hold and he realized my resistance he capped my face so tight. I feel digusted from the way he was staring at me.

" your tough, huh!..no one's despised me." he said in rage.

I spit on his face. He was caught offguard from my action.

" you..! " his nostril indicates that he was really mad. But I kept myself from laughing because of how funny it is to see him humiliated.

But my celebration just stop, he slapped me so hard that i feel it sting.

" why the hell do you do that for ?!" i asked feeling my cheek on my hand.

He grabb my hair making me stay still.

" you bitch! ", he said in anger. " who's sl*t are you, tell me?!"

" i..am..no..one's.. sl-----

" she's mine." the voice at the back of the tree.

I know fully well the owner of the voice. I don't know if I should be thankful or to get mad. But the beating of my heart tells another story.

" Cortez ".

============[[[=======[[[=========

A/N

I know its been so long after I update again but promise I try to spare time. please do bare with me.

Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 2.3K 57
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
87.2K 10.5K 25
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
165K 6.1K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
329K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong