Fairytail: The Demon King

By cmmacomber

CREDIT FOR THE AMAZING COVER IS @Staria_Tube . Thank you so much! It means a lot that my story was so well lo... More

Chapter One: back to fairytail
Chapter Two: sacrifices
Chapter Three: the job
Chapter Four: is it really you?
Chapter Five: he finally talks!
chapter Six: team natsu together again
Chapter Seven: the enemy
Chapter Eight: the girls who makes demons
Chapter Nine: finding information
Chapter Ten: a world of white
Chapter Eleven: oh holy night
Chapter Twelve: you made a mistake of hurting fairytail
Chapter thirteen: please stop crying
Chapter Fourteen: the start of a demons memory
Chapter Fifteen: stained with pain
Chapter Sixteen: the captured
Chapter Seventeen: the city of embers
Chapter Nineteen: I saved you
Chapter Twenty: The God who took all
Chapter Twenty One: Isabelle
Chapter Twenty Two: a heartbreaking truth
Chapter Twenty Three: scary stories
Chapter Twenty Four: an old friend
Chapter Twenty Five: The queen of darkness
Chapter Twenty Six: broken
Chapter Twenty Seven: The alliance
Chapter Twenty Eight: the tunnel
Chapter Twenty Nine: the scales of good and evil
Chapter Thirty: dancing with demons
Chapter Thirty One: morina
Chapter Thirty Two: fire dragon slayer
Chapter Thirty Three: a bond between immortals and the etherious
Chapter Thirty Four: the Queens rage
Chapter Thirty Five: secret agenda
Chapter Thirty Six: black carpet
Chapter Thirty Seven: a fight between the cursed
Chapter Thirty Eight: country demolisher
Chapter Thirty Nine: a creature of death

Chapter Eighteen: all I want

693 29 8
By cmmacomber

E.N.D and Zeref stopped at the door in front of his first class of the day. He hugs his little brother, "good luck. I'll miss you till you get home." He starts to get teary.

Natsu struggles to free himself, "stop you're embarrassing me..."

He frees him, "you embarressed?"

"Yeah! I said that!" The Etherious pouts.

Zeref laughs softly, "it's crazy to think how human you are. It's really like I have my brother back. It's nice. I love you."

E.N.D has never heard those words from him before. This time he hugs his older brother, "I love you too."

They separate and his first day begins. He walks into the classroom and sees miss. Kimura. He waves at her and she smiles kindly at him. She had long black hair and purple eyes. Her skin pale.

"Alright, everyone we have a new student today. Introduce yourself," the teacher says looking at him.

He blushes slightly, "my name is Natsu Dragneel."

"Why is your hair pink?" A boy in the class asked.

The demon was caught off guard, "I was just born that way...."

"How rude Izumi! You don't say things like that!" Miss. Kimura lectures.

"I'm sorry... I was just wondering."

"Well, you can just pick a seat and sit down, okay natsu?"

"Alright," E.N.D walks over to a empty seat in the middle.

"Hi! My name is Koji! It's nice to meet you!" A boy next to him said with excitement. His eyes were bright purple and he had blonde hair. He held out his hand.

Natsu didn't know what to do when he put his hand out.

The kid could tell he was confused, "it's a hand shake. You put your hand in mine," he grabs natsu hand, "like this," and they shake.

"Oh! Weird!" He laughs.

"It's how you introduce yourself to people." Koji grins.

"I see!"

"You haven't been out much have you?"

"No, not really."

"Excuse me, class is starting," the teacher says a little frightening.

"Yes ma'am!" They two kids both shout.

Miss. Kimura was writing notes on the board for everyone to copy. Natsu grabs his notebook out of his bag and starts writing, a smile on his face.

The rest of the day dragged on and it was time for E.N.D to walk home. He grabs his stuff and walks out the door. Walking down the sidewalk for a bit, he could feel someone behind him.

"Hey! New kid!" One of the other students shout.

He turns around, "hi, the name is Natsu," he holds out his hand like Koji taught him. There was three kids there and he notices Izumi.

"Would you like to be our friend?" Izumi asks.

"Friends? That would be so cool!"

"Awesome! We were planning on going out to the woods to play, do you want to tag along?"

Natsu nods and follows them, "what are your guys names?" He as the other two.

"I'm Raiden," the boy with brown hair says.

"And I'm Tatsuo," the other one says. He had red hair and freckles.

"So, where are you from?" Raiden wonders.

"I've actually been living in this town for a while. I was home schooled." He tells them.

"Oh, that makes sense. I can see why. What are those black marks anyhow?" Izumi's voice sounded cold and mean.

"I was reborn with them..." He answers defensivly.

"Reborn? What does that mean?" The kid snickers causing the other two to do the same.

E.N.D started to feel really uncomfortable all the sudden. This kids didn't seem nice to him and he was out in the woods with them, "I think I should probably go. My brother is probably wondering where I'm at." He starts to walk away.

"Did we say it was okay to leave yet?" Izumi asks.

"Well, no. I just though it was okay..." He turns to face them again, feeling nervous.

"It's not okay. We want you to stay. I find it funny that you have pink hair and those ugly markings. Everyone has been whispering about it. We think your some sort of demon, and they're just evil and gross creatures."

"They are?"

"Aren't they?" He asks the two boys next to him.

"They are." They answer.

"Oh..." Tears started to form around his eyes.

"Are you seriously crying? You aren't tough at all. Just a weak baby who probably got spoiled by his brother. You're really pathetic. You're just a little ugly demon!" The kids laugh booms throughout the forest.

Natsu was shaking, "please stop," Tears hit his shoes.

"Maybe we should beat him up a little, to see if he even has a tough bone in him!" Raiden says.

"I like that idea!" Izumi agrees.

"No... please stop.... I didn't do anything... no..." the demons voice cracks.

Izumi punches him in the stomach, causing natsu to fall to the ground. They start kicking him and punching him. E.N.D was frozen with fear and hurt. He couldn't people would do this. They kept hitting him for what felt like forever. He covered his face as he sobbed.
Eventually they left, leaving him there in the cold. He could taste blood in his mouth and it was getting dark out. Natsu lays there for a half hour and tries to stand. His legs were wobbly and he slowly makes his way home.

He sneaks into his bedroom when he gets back at the guild. Burying his hands in his hair, tears painfully fall down his face. Stinging the cuts that were there.

There was a knock on the door then, "master? Are you there?" It was Mard geer.

"Yeah, just leave me alone..."

"What's wrong?! Why do you sound like you've been crying?" He kicks open the door and runs to him, embracing his master, "who did that to you?!"

"What's going on here?" Zeref was at the doorway with a worried expression. Till he sees his little brothers face and torn up clothes. His eyes grow wide with anger, "what happened?" The black wizard pushes Mard Geer out of the way and sits next to him.

"Nothing.... don't worry about it...." Natsu responds, rubbing his eyes.

"Someone beat you up..."

The kid started to sob more and clutched to his brother, "They were so mean! They just kept hitting me.... why would they do that? They picked on me about my hair and my markings..."

Zeref holds natsu in his arms, "because, people are cruel... I'm so sorry. I shouldve walked you home. I shouldve been there to protect you." He was crying then, "Maybe you shouldn't go to school..."

Natsu pushes him off, "no, I still want to. I'll be fine. They won't do it again," His eyes turned the color of fire, "They touch me again and they'll pay. I can protect myself. Now.that I know how people really can be. All I want is to go to school and learn and make friends, and that's what I'm going to do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.9K 30
It is a normal day at Fairy Tail and everyone is going through their normal routines while Lucy and Natsu look for a job. But what happens when they...
13.3K 344 22
A year after the battle with Tartarus, the famous mage guild Fairy Tail disbanded. Now, Lucy Heartfilia has joined a new guild, but nothing like Fair...
23.9K 521 23
Lucy takes a babysitting job, but what she thought to be a kid, turned out to be the badboy Natsu dragneel himself. Lucy doesn't like Natsu, why sho...
271K 6.4K 16
The war with Zeref was going good for Fairy Tail. The was winning the war turning Zeref's demons onto their side or ending their lifes. It was going...