Adolescence.

By wavyshawty

Four brothers. Nasir, Ezra, Omar, and Chauncey are trying to make it out. Growing up in Queens in the 90s ain... More

Adolescence.
1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27. (VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL)
28.
29.
30.(FINALE)
Sequel
Nothing 2 Lose

4.

893 84 50
By wavyshawty

Omar(MM).
January 6th, 1992
4:18 A.M

It was early as hell but I had to get up because it was the first day of school. The reason I was waking up so early was because I had like two trains to take in order for me to get to my school.

I got up and went into Nas and Chauncey's room to wake them
up.

"Get up." I said while turning on their room light.

"Get the fuck out, B!" Nas said tossing over in his bed.

"Alright, don't come to school then." I said turning back off the light.

Chauncey didn't even hear me I don't think. But Nas came to his senses and jumped up, telling Chauncey to get up.

I hurried up and went to the bathroom before any of them can get in there.

"Man Omar hurry up!" I recognized Chauncey's voice as I picked out my hair.

"I'll be out in a minute, aight?" I said as I stared at myself in the mirror. Saying I am fine is an understatement.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I walked out the bathroom to see my pissed off brothers. I laughed lowly to myself as they mugged me.

"Y'all niggas little mad or big mad?" I said while giving them a big smile.

"Suck a dick." Nas said with clenched teeth. This nigga was always mad.

"I mean I can suck yours if you want me to." I winked at him before switching away which caused him to laugh.

"Nigga you gay."

"Alright nigga chill, I'm just playing witcho' ass." I walked into the kitchen, turning on the lights.

It was now 4:30 and we ain't had to be in school until 8. It was dumb ass hell for us to be up this early. But me being me, I had to make sure everything was gonna be good.

I looked in the refrigerator seeing it wasn't shit but orange juice in there. I closed it and opened the cabinets which revealed oatmeal and cereal. It wasn't even no milk!

I saw Chauncey walk into the kitchen.

"Ay man go to the corner store and get some milk." I said slamming the cabinet.

He sucked his teeth. "Mannn why I always gotta go the store?"

"Because you the lil nigga."

"Omar. Listen to yourself. It's got damn 4:00 in the morning and you talking bout go to some damn store!" He said raising his voice a bit.

"Damn." I said realizing what time it was.

"Then y'all niggas just gonna starve." I said nonchalantly.

"I mean we can really go to
McDonald's." Chauncey said while turning on the television.

"The Cosby's on lil nigga." I said having a seat.

"Aw shit my favorite show." He said getting up to change the channel.

Nas mad ass walked into the room doing the same thing I just did a couple of seconds ago.

"Go get some milk Chauncey." He said closing the refrigerator.

Chauncey sighed. "First of all, y'all niggas got me fucked up. Two, it's 4:00 in the morning, the only thing open is McDonald's. Three, do I look like a fucking maid?"

"You better stop all the cussing lil nigga." Nas said sitting down next to us.

When we heard the door opening we all shot our heads toward it. It was Ezra with milk.

"My nigga." Nas said while dapping him up.

"I know it's y'all first day of school, and we ain't had no milk so I walked all the way across town." Ezra said while taking off his coat.

"Well why the hell you up at 4:00 in the morning walking across town? You know how the police is." Chauncey said while looking up at Ezra.

"Man I know y'all better stop questioning me and drink this damn milk." Ezra said placing it in the refrigerator.

"No McDonald's for your lil ass." Nas said picking on Chauncey.

I thanked Ezra for the milk. I know why he did what he did at 4:00 in the morning. He wanted us to go to school, with a full stomach. I ain't had nothing but respect for his ass.

"Y'all better hurry up and eat cause y'all going to school." Ezra said while going to the room him and I shared. I'm assuming he was going back to sleep.

**

"Come on man before we miss the train!" I said to Chauncey dumb ass.

We were about to miss our second train because Chauncey stupid ass. I swear my brothers got on my nerve.

Thank God we didn't miss our train. But now we had to walk like two blocks to school. Honestly, I don't know if I can do this shit every day. It's too much. While walking these two blocks I saw my nigga, Andrew.

"Wassup B?" I asked while dapping him up.

Nas.
January 6th, 1992
10:53 A.M.

My third block was pretty deep. Everybody was in this class, even Whitney. Ever since we kissed the other day things have been pretty awkward. We talk but it's pretty evident we want each other. Except, there are boundaries that can not be crossed for specific reasons.

"Nasssss!" Keisha, my ex girl walked up to me.

"What?" I asked. I saw Whitney looking this way.

"We need to talk. Maybe we can at lunch?" Keisha asked while twirling her hair.

"Why?" I was being really blunt.

"You know why."

"Oh."

"Look just meet me by the gym." She said before walking away.

When Whitney noticed I was looking at her she turned around. Keisha noticed how we were acting towards each other and frowned before turning to talk to Whitney.

I would love to be in my bed right now but I needed to get an education. At least that's what Ezra said. He swear he's my daddy, he kinda be blowing sometimes.

The bell rung causing a group of students to rush out the room. I picked up my stuff and walked out the room. I thought about if I should meet Keisha or not but then I saw Whitney.

"Best frienddddd," I said while hugging Whitney.

"Hey boy." Whitney smiled while hugging me back.

"Whatchu been up to?" I asked with one of my arms around her neck and the other holding my stuff.

"Nothing really. How about you?" She said while looking up at me.

"Nothing really, just writing." I said before licking my lips.

We were almost to the cafeteria when she started staring at my lips. I felt myself leaning in again, placing my lips on hers. This time the kiss had tongue and everything. We were just going at it.

"What the hell?" I recognized Keisha's voice.

I was gonna kill myself trying to update tonight, lol. But I would like to dedicate this chapter to callmequeenki . She has been a MAJOR supporter. Like y'all don't understand how much I appreciate her. Anyhow, excuse any mistakes and comment and vote. {Omar and Andrew in MM}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.4K 25
Seventeen year old Malik Kades is the son of Khalil Kades a known drug king pin throughout Louisiana. Malik is a football player and a known player w...
69.9K 2.4K 53
Olivia has lived a tough life; her mother left her and her father is an alcoholic who takes great pleasure in beating her every time he thinks about...
38.1K 837 26
Malika and Rashad Barnes are 16 years old siblings growing up in Harlem.Rashad is 10 months older than Malika.Their father runs the biggest drug ring...
1.8K 101 15
Ocean's views changes just as the tides. And this year Ocean will see that just being the typical high school popular girl is not an option. Life...