Casual Affair (Niall Fanfic)

By niall1D2013

Niall Horan, famous song writer/party boy, finds his image being portrayed terribly by media and is determine... More

*Authors Note*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
I'm OLD!
Playlist!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Ask me questions
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Update: Nov 6, 2018
Long time, no see

Chapter 33

1.8K 26 6
By niall1D2013

Niall slowly opens his eyes, avoiding the sun beaming through the windows. His head hurts...so much.

He wipes his mouth and blinks. Instinctively, he reaches for Ella but doesn't find her. He suddenly realizes he is not in his bed. He opens his eyes and sees that he's been asleep on the sofa. He looks over and sees Ella is on the ground with a pillow and blanket, asleep.

He rubs his temples and tries to remember what happened. He remembers Ella sitting him down on the sofa and her leaving. But afterwards, he guesses he passed out on the couch after the party.

He looks back at Ella and frowns. He doesn't want to wake up Ella, but he doesn't want her to be asleep on the hard ground.

He slowly stands up, making sure to get his balance together. He checks his phone and sees it's only 7:30am. Still early for them to be awake.

He bends down and gently grabs Ella from the arms. She is lightly snoring and doesn't feel him wrapping her arms around his neck. Niall puts his arms around her and slowly picks her up bridal style.

"Let's go to bed sweetie."

---------------------

Ella stretches out and feels a familiarity. She reaches out and feels soft cushion under her palm. She blinks her eyes open and sees she's in the bedroom, on the bed.

She rubs her eyes and blinks again. She doesn't see Niall. She rolls over onto her back and looks at the clock. It's 9:20am.

She hears rustling in the bathroom and guesses Niall is showering. She sits up and stretches. Her back hurts a little from sleeping on the ground.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opens and niall steps out with the towel wrapped around his waist, towel drying his hair.

"Good morning" she says, causing him to look up.

"Oh! Good morning babe," he replies. "Didn't mean to wake you."

She smiles and runs her hand through her hair. "It's okay. How are you feeling?"

"Hungover, but better after showering." He walks over to her and kisses her forehead. "I woke up earlier and saw you on the ground. So I decided to bring you upstairs."

Reaching out, Ella rubs his cheek and smiles sleepily. "Mm...thank you babe. You didn't have to-"

"I know but you were on the ground." He pats her knee. "So I brought you up here so you can sleep."

Ella smiles. "Always watching out for me."

He kisses her quickly on Lips and squeezes her hand. "Always."

------------

"So, any news yet about the house?" Ella asks as they walk down the sidewalk.

Niall is still hungover but they needed to run errands.

"Not yet," he replies and squeezes her hand. "I hope so soon." He pulls her into a small jewelry store. 

"Hello Mr. Horan!" Says a bald man in a crisp navy blue suit. "Came here to pick up your things?"

"Yes Charles!" Niall looks at Ella who is giving him a weird look. "I had to pick up some things."

"Hello! Sorry to be rude! Hello Miss-..." Says Charles, holding out his hand.

"Ella, my name is Ella." She responds and shakes his hand. "Nice to meet you!"

"OHHH Ella? The one that's been dating this weirdo?" He teases.

"Yes sir, that's me!" She laughs and Niall rolls his eyes at them.

"Here let me grab your stuff from the back Niall," says Charles  and walks to the back of the shop.

"I'm not a weirdo." Niall mumbles, which causes Ella to smile.

"Silly boy," she kisses him and hugs his waist . Since she's shorter, she lays her head against his shoulder. She loves how easily they fit together. They are truly made for each other.

"Here ye' go my good man," Charles walks back to them, a bag in hand. "They are all cleaned and ready to go!"

"Thank you," Niall reaches out and takes the bag. "Hope it wasn't too much trouble."

"Of course not!" Charles chuckles. "Anything for ye' mate!"

They said their goodbyes and leave the little shop. Ella looks at Niall, eyebrow raised. "Whatcha got there?"

"Just some things I had cleaned," he swings their hands. "Nothing to worry about. Hey, would you want to grab a bite to eat? I know of this little cafe not to far from here that serve the best tea."

--------------

Back at home, Ella types some things on her phone while Niall is cooking some fajitas.

"You know, Christmas is coming up. Which means Louis' birthday too. Are we...spending the holidays here?" Niall asks as he stirs in some seasoning.

"I...honestly don't know," she replies. "I mean...would you like to spend our first Christmas together? Or with the boys? Or family?"

"I can always fly your family here, there is plenty of room for them." He turns down the temperature of the stove.

"I know, but I'd have to ask them." She hops off the counter and hugs him from behind. "I love you."

"You're very affectionate today." He says as he stirs the pan. "Any reason?"

"No, I don't know. Maybe because i just want to be with my boyfriend."

She kisses his shoulder and unwraps her arms. "Listen, I was wondering something."

"Ahhh, see." He turns around the face her. "Whatcha wondering about?"

"If we were to get the house in France, what will happen...when...something happens between us?" She asks, very serious tone. "I've always wondered how that will work."

"Well," he starts. "First, I hope that's never the case. Second, I'll always take care of you Ella. Remember you still have your apartment? Third, I'm not going to like...take you to court."

She smiles softly. "Oh."

He kisses her forehead and pokes her cheek. "I love you, okay? I won't ever let you be homeless or anything near that. I want to make sure you're safe and healthy. And most importantly, I want you happy."

Her heart melts right there it seems. Niall may be a little bossy, but she loves him.

"You're too sweet babe."

"Too sweet for you," he winks and turns his attention to the food.

Ella gasps and pinches him softly. "Hey now! Just you wait Niall...just you wait..."

---------------

"Ella," Niall says as he puts aways his guitar. "Are you nearly done in the bathroom?"

"Almost," she yells. "Just give me a second!"

He kicks off his sweatpants and slides off his shirt. He drops them in the dirty hamper and hops into bed. He scrolls through his phone, checking his notifications from Twitter and text messages.

"Okay, sorry I was trying this new skin care routine." Ella says as she walks out of the bathroom. "What plans do we have for tomorrow?"

"Well, tomorrow is an off day. However, Monday I have a small business meeting with Louis in the afternoon."

"Oh hey!" Ella gasps and quickly gets into bed. "Guess what."

"Hm?"

"Louis, the other day, came barging into the house. He was so panicky." Ella says. "Because he accidentally saw something of Harry's that he wasn't suppose to see."

"What?" Niall asks, eyebrow raised. "A new toy?"

Ella punches him gently in the shoulder. "No! He saw a ring box!"

"Seriously?"

"Yes!! He thought Harry was going to propose at the party, but that didn't happen." Ella explains. "So, maybe soon, Mr. Tomlinson and Mr. Styles will be engaged."

"I'm thinking it'll Happen at Louis' Birthday party." Niall says and puts his phone on the nightstand. "I'm sure it'll happen soon."

"They are so cute together. Perfect for each other!"

He lays down and pulls the cover over him. "Come lay down."

Ella unties her hair from a bun. "Do you think so?"

She lays down beside him and faces him. "Do you think he'll propose?"

Niall nods and kisses her cheek. "Definitely."  He wraps an arm around her and pulls her against him. "I think it'd be good though. They're disgustingly in love with each other."

Ella laughs and pokes his nose. "I bet they say the same thing about us being disgustingly in love."

"Most likely," he laughs and squeezes her waist. "Go to sleep now. I'm still getting over my hangover."

"Of course," she says and cuddles against him. She buries her face in his chest and breathes in. "Love you."

"Love you too."

-------------

Ella flutters her eyes open slowly. She has her back pressed against Niall's chest. His arm wrapped tightly around her.

She looks at the time on her cellphone. "8:48 a.m."

She rubs her eyes and slowly unwraps his arm around her. She slides out of bed quietly and makes her way to the bathroom.

She decides to take a quick shower. She slips out her PJs and turns on the shower. As she opens the shower door, the bathroom door opens.

"Care if I join in?" He asks...in just his boxers.

"I thought you were asleep! But might as well," she says and watches him pull down his boxers.

"It isn't nice to stare," he teases and walks over to her. He hugs her waist and kisses her quickly. "Cmon, before the water gets cold."

He leads her into the big shower. It could probably fit 6-8 people. A party shower is what Zayn calls it.

He guides her to stand under the shower head. "There we go. Ladies first."

She stands under the shower head and looks at him. "You just wanted to see me naked."

"Babe, I've seen you naked. You've been naked underneath me..."

She rolls her eyes and runs her hands through her hair. Niall looks at her, eyes roaming on her body.

"You know," he says, grabbing the shampoo bottle. "I'm such a lucky man. My girlfriend has such a rockin' body."

She smiles softly at the compliment. "You're not too bad yourself."

He grabs her waist and turns her around to face the shower wall. He squirts some shampoo on his hands and lathers them. He then runs his hands through her hair slowly. Niall massages her scalp as he plants small kisses on her.

Ella closes her eyes and relaxes as he washes her hair. "Hmmm."

"You like it babe?" He asks, kissing her neck.

"Mhmm," she hums and feels his arm wrap around her waist. He squeezes gently and nibbles at her neck.

"Good," he says and pulls her against him. "Time to wash your body."

He grabs a Loofah and the body wash from the shower's shelf. He picks the cherry blossom wash because he loves the smell.

He puts the loofah under the water for a few seconds and squirts on some body wash. Slowly, he starts scrubbing Ella's shoulder blades.

He continues to wash Ella back and steadily makes his way to her bum. As he washes her lower back, he runs his free hand all over her bum.

"Perfect little bum," he whispers into her ear. "Have I ever told you that?"

"No," she breathes as he squeezes it. "You have not."

He smirks as he starts washing it. He nibbles at her ear as he makes his way towards the front of her body.

He starts at the collarbone, armpits, then the arms. He can feel her take a breath in as he nears her breasts.

He smirks and washes in between them. "You know what?" He drops the loofah onto the ground. "I'll just-"

He grabs some more body wash, squirts it on his hands, and rubs them together. "-wash you with my hands."

He runs his hands up her sides slowly and kisses her neck. "So beautiful." He rubs her stomach with body wash.

Ella tries to keep her breathing even to not give herself away that she's really enjoying it.

Niall slowly makes his way to her breasts. He cups them in his hands and gently squeezes.

Ella takes a sharp breath in and closes her eyes. He runs his hands all over her breasts, making sure to be gentle. He can feel her squirming as he does so.

"Babe," Ella breathes out as he runs his thumbs over her nipples.

He softly bites her neck and runs his hands down her body. He wraps one arm across her stomach to keep her still. "Shhh love."

He rubs her hips and thighs with his free hand. She lays her head back on his shoulder. She turns her head towards him. "You're slowly killing me."

He grins and rubs her underneath her belly button. "Oh? I am?"

He runs his hand down further and watches her face as he rubs her there. She gasps and grips his arm that's around her.

"Niall," she whispers. Before she can continue, he runs his hand up and down. She arches her back slightly. "Babe, oh-"

He kisses her deeply and whispers against her lips. "You're so beautiful."

She lets out a moan and squeezes his arm. "Niall..."

He pulls away from the kiss and watches her as he massages her there. She shuts her eyes, breathing getting harder. "Ah, ah, babeeee..."

"There we go babe, yeah, feel it baby."

She squirms more and digs her nails into his arm. "Niall, please."

"Please what, love?" He can feel himself get excited at the sight of Ella squirming and moaning as he teases her with his hand. "What do you want?"

"I need you," she breathes out. "I need you...now. I want you-"

He turns her around to face him. "What do you want again babe?"

"You." She breathes hard. "I want you!"

He smirks and kisses up her neck. He turns off the shower and grabs her by the waist. He picks her up, her arms wrapping around his neck. He holds her up by the thighs as her legs wrap around his waist.

He carries her out of the shower and sucks softly on her neck. He walks them out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

"We're going to get the covers wet," she whispers.

"Who cares?" He says and sits down on the bed, Ella in his lap. "We're going to wash them anyway."

He grabs Ella by the sides and pulls her off his lap and lays her down on her back beside him.

He stands up and grabs a condom from the nightstand. Ella pushes herself up on her elbows. "Oh baby, you are ready."

"As always," he grins and slides the condom on himself.

Ella watches as he slowly climbs ontop of her. He kisses her quickly and runs a hand over her down there. "I love you."

"I love you too," she replies as he slides inside her. She lets out a moan and tilts her head back.

He sucks on her neck as he slowly starts to thrust. She lays back down her back and grabs his sides. "Oh, oh..."

He grabs her knees and pushes them up to her chest. He thrusts faster and harder, causing her to dig her nails into his sides. "Oh god, yes, babe..."

He continues to suck lovebites on her. Her breathing is harder, quicker. He can feel her getting closer. He angles himself to hit her spot.

"Babe!" Ella moans loudly. "Oh! Right there!!"

She gasps and grips the covers. Her eyes are squeezes shut, mouth open. "Oh!! God!"

"Let go babe." He whispers against her neck, feeling himself close to climax.

Ella gasps loudly as she orgasms, body shaking and tightening around him. She grips onto his shoulders as Niall rides out his orgasm.

"Fuck babe," he groans and drops his body on her. "Oh god..."

She breathes hard and wipes her forehead. "I think we might need to shower again."

Niall laughs and rolls off her. He catches his breath. "I...agree with you on that."

"But let me gain control of my legs first," Ella jokes as she stretches out. "Remind me to wash the covers as well."

Niall looks at her and smiles. "You are seriously such an amazing girlfriend."

"Why is that?"

"Because," he says. "My girlfriend responds really well and has the prettiest moans ever."

She rolls her eyes and smacks him playfully. "Oh shush you! Better watch out or you might get shampoo in your eyes accidentally."

-----------------

Niall looks out the window and sighs. "Raining like crazy."

Ella folds the clothes into their drawers. "I guess  the weatherman didn't see that."

Niall rubs his shaven chin. "I have a question for you."

"Shoot."

"When louis came over the other day about the ring box, did he tell you what sort of box?" Niall asks.

"Not really much details." Ella closes their drawers. "He was mostly freaking out."

"Hmmm..."

"Yeah, he was just blabbing on how freaked out he was. But I guess we'll see what happened when he decides to tell me," Ella looks at the window and sighs. "Niall...I've got something to tell you."

"What is it?" He turns to her and tilts his head.

She walks over to him, arms crossed across her chest. "I...sort of told Louis this already that day when he came over."

He raises his eyebrow. "What do you mean? Told him what?"

She bites her lower lip, scared of what he's going to say. She knows she has to let him know...

"Well," she says and looks down at her feet. "When we were overseas recently, I sort of...I sort of....well..."

"I sort of...before we left....before any of that drama happened. I sort of...went to the doctor." She pushes her hair behind her ear, still looking down.

"Doctor for what?"

"I..." She looks up slightly. "My period was late."

"Wait, what?" He says, in disbelief. "What do...are you..."

"No! No!" She says, shaking her head. "No, it was a false alarm. No, I'm not pregnant. But...I could have been."

"Oh shit," he mumbles, eyes wide. "Oh my god, what..."

"I know, I was too scared to tell you earlier. I know. I'm sorry but I didn't have the guts to tell you. I didn't want to worry you." Ella crosses her arms. "I was scared you would...be mad."

"Mad?" He asks, sounding confused. "Why would I be mad?"

"Because that would mean...it would like...be a bother...?"

Niall sighs heavily and shakes his head. "Ella, don't think that. You know very well I wouldn't feel that way."

"I would've felt mad at myself for knocking you up before we were both ready." He says and kisses her head. "You know I would like to have kids-"

"But not right now." She says, looking at him. "Not during your career."

"I know, But don't think i would be mad or think it was a bother," he grabs her hands and squeezes them. "If we were pregnant, then it is what it is. It happens."

Ella blinks at him. "But wh-"

"Shhh," he says hugging her tight. "I'm not mad. Maybe just upset you told Louis first. But do you know the date you got think it happened if it was positive?"

"Yeah..." She closes her eyes and takes a breath in. "It was your birthday." She breaths. "I would have gotten pregnant that day."

"Ahhhh," he says, smirking to himself. "Stuff happens."

"But Niall," she stares at him. "A baby. A child to raise! Do you think you're ready for that...right now?"

"Love, no one is really ready to be a parent. Whether they plan it or not. Anyway, would I be ready to have a kid right now? No, of course not. Will I stay and help you raise them? Of course I will! I would give the world to my child. Maybe one day that day will come. It might be tomorrow or three years from now." He says and kisses her softly. "All I know right now, is that I'm in love with you and life right now is pretty damn awesome."

She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him quickly. "So...you're trying to say...is to wait?"

He nods and hugs her waist. "Yes, that's what I'm technically saying."

He blows a raspberry on her neck, causing her to giggle. "However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't like...stop doing it. It just means we need to be more careful."

"I totally agree," she giggles as he tickles her side.

He looks at her and smacks her bum playfully. "Maybe we should practice more on being safe?"

She gives him a look and punches him in the bicep. "You sly fox!"

He grins and picks her up, her legs wrapping around his waist. "Shall we?"

She smiles as he wiggles his eyes suggestively at her. "Silly boy! Take me to the bed!"

----------------

Leave a comment and "vote!" :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 2.2K 62
One Direction Imagines, Whats more to say? These are some Imagines that I have written by myself :) The Imagines in this Story will surely make you S...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
6.5K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
462K 6.2K 200
He liked a photo and the rest is history.