Luna

By RosalineVonnMonroe

Supernaturals were now the norm. You were either with one, want to be one or hated them. There was no in betw... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Epilogue

Chapter eighteen

282 16 0
By RosalineVonnMonroe

Dear Luna

I am outraged.

My father and I finally had the meeting with the board. It was a board of scientists and people funding my father's work. They have made a break through of great proportion. Funny they made it only when I came home...
They had discovered that the DNA between human and supernatural aren't shared at all. Your DNA simply mimic that of a human's as to blend in with your surroundings more. The manner in which they have gained this knowledge is beyond my grasp, but I do not want to know.

My father has gone overboard with rage for your kind and I simply can't find the source of his rage. It hurts my brain to think that someone can hate another for just being different. We all have our flaws, I guess... But his runs deeper than I previously thought.

I'm growing even more restless.

They keep me in my room more and more now, saying that it isn't safe. That you would attack at any moment. I don't believe them, but I have a feeling someone near you is watching you. Please be careful. It isn't safe anywhere.

Yesterday I heard the maids talking about the Vampire King of America being detained here, in Egypt. I panicked, thinking you would let Xavier leave, but knew better. You love them all too much to let them go.

For a moment I even thought you loved me too much to let me go. Seems I was mistaken. Although I know a part of me will always love you. Always love Shaé, Cassidy and even Adrian and his odd charm. I haven't been gone for all that long and yet my yearning grows stronger by the minute. The moment you have my father, I will leave this place.

I will pursue the life I know I deserve. Maybe even a life like yours... One filled with love. And kindness and care. Please bring my father to an end. I no longer wish to see him slip further and further into a life of madness.

After all, he is still my father.

I miss you.
Love
Abney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346 38 21
Vampires , Werewolves , Dragons , Demons , Witches.. These Kingdoms always seem to be peaceful on the surface but under the covers , vampires and wol...
3.9K 180 7
The is now a SAMPLE ONLY. The story will continue EXCLUSIVELY on AnyStories. "Hello little one" came a booming voice, deep and sultry that made my s...
2.1K 341 34
How much shit can a person go through before they're truly dead on the inside?" Life is a challenging journey. It can be even more difficult when thr...
18K 1.1K 36
DO NOT COPY OR USE THIS BOOK AS A FANFIC. PLEASE. Let's dive into the supernatural world and follow the lives of our various protagonists as they ve...