apology + junhoe

By anonnoying

"Everything happened with just a blink." ©anonnoying 2015 #11 - june [COMPLETED] More

Introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Tag Tag Tag
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapther 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [Final]
ATTENTION!
Epilogue

Chapter 06

5.2K 215 66
By anonnoying

Park Areum POV

Weekend came.

Alright, I'm perfectly dressed. Wearing my black short jeans with white tank top.

"Well I don't need make up since I'm just gonna stay at this house with that black moon. Oh ya, I need wake him up now." I sighed and went to Junhoe's door.

'knock knock'

As usual, no answer. I got into his room. He's still on his bed.

I tip toeing to his bed. I'm not gonna pull his blanket this time. Since I can see his black forest. His hairy armpits guys.

"This guy is sure doesn't have any shyness." I murmured to myself.

Why? Because he already know that I'm a girl who's the one will wake him up. Gosh at least put on shirt or tank top.

"Goo Junhoe, wake up. Mr Goo wakkkkkkeeeeeee upppppp~" I shook his body but he just groaned and turned turned to his right.

This black moon! I've nothing to do now. I'm sorry lord, but i need to do this.

Before I could pulled his blanket, he pulled my arms and he cuddling me.

OMG I can feel my face getting hot and red. OMG OMG what is he doing?!

"Yahhh Goo Junhoe! Wake up!" I trying to get off from his embrace.

"Shhhh. I'm freezing. Let's stay like this for a while." He whispered.

OMG I might die in happiness. Wait! No! I'll die if anyone saw ys like this!

But.. there's no one in this house. Just Goo Junhoe and I.

Hehehehehehehehehe I think it's not a problem to stay like this for a moment. I giggled silently.

"Yahhh... Goo Junhoe.." I murmured.

"It's a body heat. You're so warm." He said and tightened his arms around me.

OH MY GOD GOO JUNHOE CUDDLING ME ON HIS BED IN HIS BLANKET.

OH MY GOD I THOUGHT HE HATE ME THO OMG WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS WORLD.

WAIT... I hate him as well. But why I didn't feel like hating him much more when he did this to me.

Maybe I like it? No? But it's seriously comfy and warm..

I need to calm down and let's stay in this position for awhile. I will get myself off from him before he open his eyes.

-

After a while he having me in his position, he suddenly sighed.

"So comfy.."

What.. what comfy he's talking about? Wait....

Don't tell me.. my eyes wide open and look down at my chest. I gasped.

My boobs pressed on his bare chest OMG wtf Goo Junhoe?!

"YAHHHHH GOO JUNHOEE!!!!!! YOU STUPID BLACK MOON!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!" I shouted and he slowly opened his eyes.

Rubbing his eyes so innocently. He's so cute tho. But urgh!!!! This is just so embarrassing!

I got up with red face and walk away from his bed.

"Park Areum.." He voiced.

I can tell he's seriously sleeping earlier by listening to his deep voice. I hope he didn't lies to me about sleep thingy.

"What?" I asked.

"N-nothing.. Thankyou." He said and I went out from his room.

When I closed the door, OMG what the he'll just happened?!

He thanked me? For what? For having my boobs on his bare chest?! OMG

Or.. for giving him a body heat?

Aish.. this is so embarrassing. I ruffled my hair in frustrating.

I went down to the kitchen to make breakfast for him. Oh my oh my.. what happened this morning just so weird.

He's so soft and so rudelsss.

What's getting into him?

Whatever and I need to make his breakfast. pancakes would be good.

-

Well I ate first. It must be awkward for me to eat with him after what just happened earlier.

While I'm cleaning my dishes, someone pressed the door bell. I wiped my hands and went to the cctv screen and unlocked the door after I saw Hanbin smiling like a fool.

I ran to the front door to get him.

"Annyeong girl! What are you doing?" He ruffled my hair.

"Cleaning my dishes." I shrugged.

"Where's your black moon?" He asked while walking to the living room.

"My black mo- YAHHH HE'S NOT MY BLACK MOON!"I shouted.

Hanbin chuckled and turned on the television.

He better keep quiet. I turned around to continue with what am I doing earlier. But I bumped into Junhoe.

Damn I'm still awkward.

He staring at me with emotionless face. I just bent my head down and about to go way.

Junhoe grabbed my arm. "Don't ignore me." He whispered.

OMG what is wrong with him?! Then why if I ignore him?! He should be glad since he thought that I'm too loud.

He's so something. I shook my head and went to the kitchen when he went away to the dining room.

Hanbin came and sat at the table tho. Having a breakfast with Junhoe.

"What's wrong with both of you? Did both of you do that thing?" Hanbin glared at him in curiosity.

"Wtf? No." He tsked.

"Then why you guys looks so awkward all of sudden?" Hanbin wiggled his eyebrows.

I can say Junhoe not in the mood to talk. But I'm curious what they're talking about?

"Where's the other members?" Junhoe asked.

"As always. Late asses." Hanbin sighed and took a sip from his cup.

"Ahhh June, I heard that Yejin noona is coming?" Hanbin asked.
Who's that Yejin? OMG is he dating an older girl?! I frowned.

Well who's care. I just need to stay in my room then. He must tell me to stay away or else his girlfriend might kill him.

Or maybe kill me?! OMG I'm seriously need to protect myself.

Of Lord, I don't wanna to die yet. I need a lovely husband and a beautiful family and see how my children grow up and having grandchild before I could die.

OMG there's so much more I need to do in this world.

"Yahh what are you doing? praying?" Hanbin asked and Junhoe look at me weirdly.

"I-I.. I just y-you know.. practicing for being a actress in the future? But you caught me." I giggled and went upstairs.

Fuhhh that so embarrassed!

-

Goo Junhoe POV

She's kneeling like she's gonna pray for something.

I didn't think she's crazy. But she's totally weird. I know that she got that weird attitude.

Whatever. That's her problem.

After the other members came, I went up and knocked Areum's door. But there's no answer.

Oh Come on, it's a payback or what? I rolled my eyes. What am I waiting for? I bursted in and saw she's laying on her tummy, scrolling her iPhone that I gave her few days ago.

"Areum."

She didn't answer me.

"Park Areum."

Didn't answer tho.

I went to her and she turned her face up at me.

Damn. Her eyes rounded and they're sparkling. She's so adorable..

Urgh wtf?! I shook my head and look away.

"Go down and greet the others. I-It's rude if you're-"

"OMG since when you being a nagging mama?" She rolled her eyes.

"Yahh!"

"Alright alright. I will go and greet them. But I know you just want to introduce your girlfriend to me, right?!"

"Wha-"

"Whatever. I'll greet them if that's what you want and you paid me by the way. Now I'll go and I'll come in here back."

"Yahh you-" I tried to say something but she's too fast.

"What girlfriend she's talking about?" I scratching my head and followed after her.

"Such a weird girl." I sighed.

-

"Hi guys! Have a nice day and awesome talk or whatever you guys will do. Bye." She said and went up.

"What's wrong with her?" Bobby asked.

"She's looking so mad." Chanwoo look at her walking up the stairs.

"Yahh Goo June. What have you done to her?" Jinhwan asked.

"I've done nothing!"

"And now why are you mad?" Yunhyeong asked.

Everyone just so sensitive today. Not everyone but Park Areum.

What's wrong with her? Is she mad because of that cuddle thing? Or because I told her not to ignore me?

Well she's not that kind of person before I guess?

She's so slumber, crazy and innocent.

What's up with her?

-

Park Areum POV

I don't even care and I don't wanna care.

But why am I mad all of sudden? Why am I being cold to them? And Junhoe? He just told me to greet them.

Ahhh whatever. What the date today? Is it my period date already?

I look at the date at my screen phone. Nahhh not yet.

Maybe I'm mad because I'm not in the mood.

Maybe maybe. Think positive. You just need a nap, Areum. Just for awhile and everything will back to your normal mood.

I closed my eyes.

'Tik tok tik tok tik tok..'

"Who the fuck that Yejin they're talking about?!" I got up on my butt with a frowned.

It's really bother me a lot. But at the same time I don't care. But I really what to know!

△△△

♔ anonnoying

Hi guys! I'm so busy lately.

Busy doing nothing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aw noooo I'm sorry I just need a rest after I lot of things. Alright so how? I'm so sleepy that's why there's so much error. Lol I'm sorry for those typos and grammar error.

I hope you guys will enjoy! Thankyou and I love you guys ma dearest readers ♡♡ Go and read my others works! Ü

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24
6.5K 469 24
❝I'm just a kid to him.❞ ➳ In which Choi Yerim was accidentally added in her brother's friends' groupchat instead of him. Started : 06/02/2024 Ended...
35.6K 2.5K 51
[COMPLETED] All this time, it's you that I need (Slow updates)
29K 823 71
"No matter how much we tried, we can't be together Koo Junhoe. Im sorry."