Dancing on the Gym Floor(Stud...

By Tatti3

Everybody's heard this original Student/Teacher Love Story...Well You havent heard mine.... Natalia is your o... More

Element of Life
Marvin's Room
Pursuit Of Happiness
The Diary
I Won't Tell
Night Off
Neighbors Know My Name
My Boo
Party No Mo'
Wounds in the Way
Trust Issues
Por Un Segundo
Sandstorm-Part 1
Sandstorm-Part 2
Boom Boom Way Ho!
Red Carpet (Pause, Flash)
Brown Eyes
Jar of Hearts
I'll Never Leave
IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS !

Stereo Love

1.6K 20 6
By Tatti3

I'm doing my weekly Sunday exercise. I changed it to Sunday because Saturdays be too crowded. I walk to the gym, and workout there, then I walk to the Smoothie King to get a smoothie, then I walk home.

I walk into the gym and run to an available treadmill. You don't see many of those available!

I gradually rise the speed up. I stop rising when I get to 6.5. I set the timer for 30 minutes. I plug in by headphones and hit shuffle. Stereo Love by Edward Maya comes on. This is the perfect song to work too.

After I got off the treadmill, I stretch out my muscles. I bend down to touch my toes. In between my legs, I see a group of college guys staring at me by the weight benches. I rise back up and smile at them.

Now it's time to target the abs. I walk over to the AB area. I have that curve in my oblate area and I love it. So I have to maintain it to keep it like that. Not flabby, no muffin handles, and no stretch marks.

This is my last thing then it's time for my smoothie!

I'm walking to Smoothie King in the St. John's Town Center. The St. John's Center is right next to University of North Florida, UNF. The gym and Smoothie King are in the St. John's Town Center. A lot of college kids come here. It's just an expensive outdoor type mall.

I walk into Smoothie King. Then I bump into Coach LaBrandi. "Coach?"

I swear I'm just the clumsiest!

"Um well Hey Natalia. What you up to?"

"Just came from the gym."

"Really, me too! I drive to the gym and get a smoothie afterwards every Sunday. Well I changed my time. Going at 6 in the evening is crowded. Were you about to get a smoothie? I can buy you one."

"It's okay. I have money."

"I have more money!" He jokes

I laugh, "Okay, Okay, fine."

We sit inside the medium size restaurant at a booth in a hidden corner and conversate.

"So what made you wanna become a gym teacher?"

"Well actually, I was a gym assistant before. That's why I got the job so quickly. But it just keeps my muscles and I motivated.

After conversating about everything, we just stare at each other. I grab his hands and he smiles.

"Coach LaBrandi-"

"You can call me Mike."

"Mike? You're Italian and your name is Mike?"

"It's short for Michelangelo. I'm like who has the time to say all that. So just call me Mike."

"Wait, so what's your middle name?"

"Don't have one."

"Okay...moving on...'Mike' I have a question for you but you have to answer truthfully."

He ponders, "Okay, shoot."

I look him in the eye to show him I mean business. "Do you take steroids? I mean like come on. Look at your arms, they're huge!"

He busts out in laughter, "No, they're real. I swear." His phone rings, "Oh, I'm sorry sexy but I gotta go."

Sexy?

"I can give you a ride?" he offers.

"Naw, I'm good. I gotta walk off this smoothie."

We stand up and he looks at my body sizing me.

"Natalia, one more thing- don't over workout yourself because your body is fine as it is. Well more as sexy as hell." He says winking, "See you Monday."

Was he flirting with me? I never heard him cuss out of school. Well then again I never saw him outside of school. I'm pretty sure he was flirting.

It's near 1 AM. I wanna go to sleep but I can't because I have this dance in my head to this song I heard today, "Now You're Gone" by Basshunters. And I just have the nerve to just do the routine.

I pull up the video on YouTube and began counting out my steps.

1, 2, 3, & 4. 5, 6, 7-8.

After about doing that routine about20 times, it's freaking 3 AM! I need to get some sleep. I feel better now.

I crawl into my bed and finally fall asleep with relief.

_Monday Morning_

I'm flying through the house like a ninja getting ready! It's near 8:00. I'm late. I only got 25 minutes to get ready.

I throw on blue jeans and a blue Hollister shirt with my blue Vans. I quickly mousse up my curly hair and quickly apply my eyeliner on-neatly- to define my hazel eyes. I throw my silver hoop earrings and my black "I Heart Boobies" bracelet band. I grab my phone, keys, back pack, and I'm out the door.

I run into the gym and run to Coach LaBrandi. "Coach, I'm sorry I'm late."

"I'm sorry Natalia, you know the rules." I groan then frown.

"How about you complete them after school. Meet me in my office."

I pick up the offer he's putting down. I walk away smiling and walking to the locker rooms.

Liberty walks to me. "Why are you late missy?" she questions me while waving her perfectly airbrushed manicured nails in face.

I turn to open my gym locker and take out my clothes and quickly get dressed. "I slept in."

She stares at me and responds, "You're glowing, what happened with who and what did yall do? Is it Braxton?"

I sigh and put on my shirt, "it all happened Sunday. Okay I went to the gym and-"

Coach Albritton blows the whistle. "Girls, Let's go!" She dates Jacksonville Jaguar player, Marcedes Louis.

I throw on my Nike Shox and my hair in a ponytail. "I'll tell you later." I say annoyed.

I'm sitting with Liberty in the lunch courtyard explaining to her about "Mike".

"He called you sexy?! Lucky! Take it, he's only 21!"

"21? I thought you had to be 23 to be a teacher?"

"Not to be a gym teacher. You just have to professional exercise experience."

Braxton, Jason, Wesley, and Mikey walk over to us.

"Hello Sexys." They greet. Braxton kisses me on my right cheek. That was strictly greeting.

I smile, Hey."

"Where are Gaby and Lexi?"

"Gaby is retaking a test and Lexi is somewhere."

Brax whispers in my ear and pulls me close to him in between his legs, "Come over today. My house at 6?" I nod.

"Ooo...well do we have secrets?" Jason teases.

"Love secrets!" Wes adds while Mikey makes kissy noises.

"Shut up." Braxton says playfully punching them in their arms.

"Braxton and I are just friends...nothing more." I say lying to myself. He and I both know we want more than 'just friends'.

"Oh really." Jason says referring to the way Brax was holding me. I just ignore them.

I stand up, "Lib, walk me to class?"

She nods getting up, "yeah, we still have to finish our conversation."

"So, do you think it would be wrong?" I ask.

"He's only 21, practically a college guy. So I see nothing wrong. Just as long as the school doesn't find out."

"I'm supposed to meet him after school to complete my late suicides he says."

Suicides? I think I know what that means. He wants alone time with you. He may be a teacher but he's still a teenager."

"What about Braxton?" I ask stopping in front of my class door-I have office duty 3rd period.

"What about him? You said it yourself: you can't date him because it would be awkward."

"Erg, I definitely have to get Gaby and Lexi involved in this at next practice. "

Liberty agrees then gives me the 'best friend cheek kiss'.

"See you later, Nat."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276 6 44
Having a crush on a teacher was never a part of the "high school wonder life" Kai thought of. Having a crush on an early graduating junior was not a...
207K 4.3K 34
So yes this is a student/ teacher relationship it's not really like the others so please read and give it a chance! Never know if you don't read!! N...
38.8K 1.1K 39
Completed: (1/3/19) "Any questions you would like to ask me?" As soon as Mr.Conrad said that mostly all the girls' hands shot up and a few boys. "Ye...
84.9K 2K 45
As Scarlett starts a new school and becomes one of the rebels, she takes a liking to her Art teacher. What happens when they hide a dirty secret from...