Hated (Complete)

By YouSnarkyPrick

Tweek is in high school; The best years of his life. Pfft, yeah right. He has no friends, and his life comple... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 6

11.9K 453 196
By YouSnarkyPrick

I found myself ending up at the nurses office.

I walk in, "E-excuse me...I fell against my l-locker and ngh hit my h-head."

The nurse, Mrs. K looks up from her papers, "Come with me," she says getting up and heading to the cot in the corner, "What's your name?"

"Tweek," I reply. She nods and starts wiping away the blood. There wasn't that much, but there was some. She put a bandage on my head, and gave me a late pass.

I told her 'Thank you' and left.

All my classes went by slowly, with the occasional question of, "What happened?" until lunch. I walked to the bathroom slowly. Before I could get into the bathroom, someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Tweek."

I turned and saw Craig. "GAH!" I screeched and stumbled backwards.

He cracked a small smile, but quickly going back to his neutral face, "Geez, didn't mean to scare you. How are you?"

I don't know what to say. Is he doing a weird tactic in making me comfortable, then hitting me when I least expect it?

"F-fine..." I say backing away nervously. I don't want to let my guard down.

"Are you okay? What happened to your head?" Craig says in a monotone voice.

"I-I'm fine... Nothing ngh I h-have places to be..." I say and turned and ran away.

He probably thinks I'm even weirder than before.

I ran to the lunch room and sat down at a table where Pip was sitting. I sat down across from him.

"Why, Hello Tweek!" He said cheerfully, "I was not expecting any company today, but the more the merrier!"

I stared at him, "O-okay. Thanks f-for letting me sit with you." I'm glad he didn't tell me to his it somewhere else. I have no where else I could have gone.

I sit there for the rest of lunch, enjoying a few minutes of silence. Pip was busy talking to Damien. Then, the bell rang for class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 2.6K 22
When Tweek and Craig decided to pretend date, sure it was weird in the beginning, but Tweek loved that he gained a best friend. A friend who help him...
72.8K 1K 25
My mom is dying and my life is already falling apart.. Or is it? Story about Tweek Tweak. Smut Warning. ( Both Boys Are Teenagers. ) Warning : First...
87.9K 3.1K 32
A bully and a victim? A hero and a bystander? Tweek Tweak a seventeen year old and Craig Tucker also a seventeen year old were once friends but somet...
92.6K 3.7K 31
>Tweek had been going through his life all alone. He was moved to a boot camp for three years of his life, and when he got back home, he had to start...