I Am...Yours (MJ & Beyonce L...

By ___Flawless

This story is totally different from what you're expecting. Beyonce is 18 and is the group Destiny's Child wi... More

I Am...Yours
Dangerously Breaking Up
Here We Are
At Last
Princess of Neverland
Lady of My Life
For All Time
Remember the Deja Vu
Destiny's Who?
Whatzupwitu
King Michael and Queen Bey
In the Closet
Whatever Happens
Michael's Halo
Speechless
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
The Warning
Divide and Conquer
Growing Pains
Smash Into You
The Unacceptables
The Royal Family
Domesticated Paradise
Dance for You
Crazy In Love
Any Questions Ms. Williams?
I Don't Wanna Give You The Wrong Impression...
My Name is Beyonce But Mrs. Jackson If You're Nasty
Morphine
99 Problems
Hola Senor Cruz...
Cry Together
The Chapter With So Much Drama
The Separation and Reconciliation
When I First Saw You...
A Neverland Christmas
I'm A Grown Woman
The Tatiana Experience
I Am Fabulous, I Am Gone With the Wind Fabulous!
Ego
Suspicions?
Lesbi-honest
The Fear
Senza di te non sono niente (Without You I Am Nothing)
This Time Around
"Turn Up!" "Turn Down!" "Why?" "Because I'm Pregnant!"
Super Daddy to the Rescue!
Baby Be Mine
99 Problems Just Doubled
Clique
It Could Be Anyone.....
It's Not the Same
H-Town
The Beyhive
Everybody's Got a Dark Side...Where's Yours?
My Mine
The Perfect Lying Family
Cry Me a River **Slick Rated R**
Beyonce Knowles or Beyonce Knowles-Jackson?
Thanksgiving Kick-Off
If I Were A Boy
No Angel
A Place With No Name
Heaven
Heaven Part II
Resentment
Recovery Stage
The Plan
Bad Press Day
Are You Even?
The Execution Part One
The Execution Part Two
Preview: You vs. Them

Somebody's Being a Bit Salty......BEYONCE!!!

4.1K 47 24
By ___Flawless

Beyonce's POV

I know Michael did not just do that!! I put my hand to my mouth in anger. Tatiana was gonna start working as soon as I started the tour. When Michael walked in, I stared at him. "I can't stand you." Michael shrugged. "She deserved a better job," he said in a nonchalant tone. "But not here Michael!"

"You know your son said is first word. And your daughter took her first step."

"Dammit I don't-what?" I said. Michael nodded as he stripped down in front of me. He took off his hat and threw his shirt down. "Yep, Prince said his first word." "What did he say?" I asked slowly. "Daddy," Michael replied. I sighed. "Whoa...they really are growing up." "Yeah, there are....but their mother hasn't." I glared at Michael. "You know I don't like her, I never did and I never will!" I shouted. Michael sighed and crossed his arms. "Must we discuss this now? I have a meeting to attend," Michael said in an annoyed tone. I gritted my teeth in absolute anger. I stormed out our bedroom and stomped down the stairs. All of the staff including Dana and Tatiana stared at me in fear. 

"What the hell are you all looking at?! Get back to work!!!" 

I turned on my heels and marched out the door. I just could not believe this!! Michael is going to get these hands if he don't watch out. I froze in mid-stride and glared back at the house. "Dammit Michael!" I hissed. I couldn't begin to explain my anger. 

"Bey!! Beyonce wait up!" 

I turned around and saw Solange walking towards me. I slammed my hands on my hips. "What?!" Solange frowned. "Don't what me!" Solange sighed and snickered. "You should've seen Tatiana's face. Oh my God, I thought she saw a ghost!" "She about to see these five knuckles and so is Michael!" "Oh Bey stop whining so much. I mean you do need the help." 

"Well then how come you don't help me?" I asked sharply. 

Solange scoffed. "Number one: I don't get paid. I would like to but I don't. Number two: I have things of my own to do thank you very much!" Solange rolled her eyes. "You need to do your work and take care of your kids, but between you going on tour and Michael working day and night, y'all need some help and Dana is not a choice! She's an assistant not a nanny!" I sighed.

"You need to chill. Go smoke a blunt or ride Michael, but do whatever you have to do to calm the hell down!" Solange hollered. 

I squinted my eyes at her. "You're an ass," I whispered. "And you have a lot of it," Solange whispered  back. I laughed. "You're nastyyyy!!" Solange sighed. "I know I know. I get from my sister who insists on getting mad whenever her man is trying to help her out. Am I not right?" I sighed. "Yeah...you're right." Solange smiled. "Good! Now go apologize." 

"NO!!!" 

"Well that was worth a try." 

I wrapped my arm around Solange and walked down the pasture with her. "So you're not going to apologize?" "Not until Michael does first," I informed her. "Oh dear," Solange groaned, "this is going to be a long night." 

Michael's POV

"You'll need to report here at nine in the morning," I told Tatiana, "make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be prepared to get thrown up on and pissed on." Tatiana nodded as she jotted down some notes. "And whatever you do," I whispered, "don't say a word to Beyonce. She already hates you, don't make her give a reason to murder you." Tatiana nodded. 

"I'll try," she said. I smiled. "You'll be fine. I'll contain the beast if she tries to do something." 

Tatiana sighed. "Thanks for the job Michael." "You're welcome. And do you need Jimmy to pick you up?" Tatiana shrugged. "It'd be nice since this is a long drive." "Or maybe you could be a live-in nanny? Which ever you prefer." "I'd rather sleep in the safety of my own home for now," Tatiana said. I laughed. "All right, I'll see you next week. And remember you gotta pack for a year long tour." 

"Thanks again Michael for the job." I smiled. "You're welcome. You did teach me everything I know..." Tatiana blushed. "Goodnight Michael." "Goodnight Tatiana," I said. I watched as she got in her car and drove out the gate. I sighed. 

"So!" 

I turned around and saw Bey in her pajamas and her hair in pink rollers. She was standing over the balcony. "She taught you everything you know? About what?" I sighed. "Why were you snooping around?" Bey crossed her arms as I walked up the stairs to her. "Calm down. We're just friends." "And exes," Bey whispered. 

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled in. "Why are you so jealous? You think you got some competition? Hmm?" I kissed her cheek. Bey put her hand in my face. "No I don't." I laughed. "Then loosen up. Since we have a little help with the twins....we can focus on their sibling." I grabbed her butt with both hands. "Calm down," I whispered. Bey glared at me and then looked down at my hands. 

"Get your hands off me before I chop 'em off,"She hissed. 

I slowly let go, but not before letting my hands run up Bey's butt, back, and down her arms. I laughed. "You're gonna be grateful when Tatiana is around to help." Bey rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah you bastard." 

I laughed. "I love you Mrs. Jackson." Bey threw the middle finger up. "You're sleeping on the couch!" Bey announced. "I am not!" I replied. Bey shrugged. "You can sleep where ever tonight, but not by me." I sighed and heard the door to my bedroom slam. 

"Women," I huffed. 

Beyonce's POV

We were leaving to tour today. I watched as Jimmy put the last of our things in the huge Escalade. That's when I saw a little yellow sports car pull up. I frowned behind my sunglasses and my frown deepened when I saw who was in it. Tatiana stepped out in a pair of white shorts, a thin white, sleevless button down and some gold sandals. 

I felt my upper lip turn up in a snarl. "Down girl," Solange whispered. I watched her laugh as she put her suitcase in the back. Michael came out with the twins on each hip. "Ready Princess?" I turned to face him. "If you mean ready to kick some ass then yes I am." Michael sighed. "You aren't kicking anyone's a-s-s anytime soon. Calm down!" 

Prince laughed and repeated what Michael said, "Calm down Mommy!" Michael chuckled. "Even your son is telling you to chill." I playfully squinted my eyes at Prince. "So you're a tough guy now Prince?" He giggled as I took him from Michael and began to tickle him. 

"Tatiana," Michael called. I froze and frowned. Tatiana walked over. "Yes sir?" "May you take the twin's things and place them in the car please?" Tatiana nodded as she grabbed the diaper bags and suitcases. I glared at her. "Mommy!" Prince patted my chest. I smiled. "Yes big man?" He pointed to his stomach. 

"Oohhh I gotta give you lunch. Can you wait till we get to the plane baby?" Prince's brown eyes widened and he pouted. "I have some app sauce in your bag," I said. Prince's eyes quickly lit up. 

"App sauce!!" 

I laughed and placed him in his blue carseat. "You ready to see the world with Mommy?" I whispered. He nodded as he held his teddy bear. I smiled and kissed my son. "I gotta go get Princess now." When I turned around, Tatiana stood there with Princess in her arms. Princess had her head on Tatiana's shoulder. My mouth twisted into a grim line. 

I took Princess from Tatiana and placed Princess in her pink carseat. I wasn't about to say thank you to her! I turned around and walked past Tatiana without a word. Michael sighed. "Can you at least say thank you?" "Shut up," I hissed. Michael's eyebrows rose and he quickly walked behind me. He grabbed my arm and turned me around. 

"I am not going to tell you again. Calm the hell down. You have a show you need to do. I need you to focus on that." I frowned. "You're pissy attitude is a real turn off as well," Michael said. My jaw dropped. 

"Yeah, I said it." 

I looked away. "Is everybody ready?" Everybody nodded. "Let's move out!" Dana, Michael, Solange, I climbed into the car. Tatiana sat beside Dana as she attended to my kids. I had to bury myself into my phone to keep from saying something out of line. Michael looked at me and shook his head. I looked away and stared out the window. 

One wrong move and she's gone... 

Michael's POV

I sighed in relief when we reached the airport. Our private jet was waiting out on us. I opened the door and grabbed the twin's in their carseat. Tatiana did the same thing. Bey got out and walked up to the jet. Dana and Solange were each at her side. I sighed. 

"Michael," Tatiana whispered. "What?" "Bey hates me," she said. "I know, but she'll warm up to you before the year is up." Tatiana groaned. "Anything can happen in a year,"she said. I laughed. "Yeah, we already know that." Tatiana glanced at me and blushed. "Of course." I laughed and walked up to the plane with her. 

When we stepped in, Beyonce was already settled into a chair on her laptop. She had on her shades as she typed. I sighed inaudibly and set the carriage down and unbuckle Princess. She reached out for me. I picked her up. When Tatiana unbuckle Prince, he crawled out by himself and stumbled over to me. I laughed. 

"So, you're grown now?" I asked him. He looked at his sister and shrugged. I laughed and watched as the twins interacting with each other. Prince held out his bear to his sister. Princess patted the bears head and suddenly punched it. Prince frowned and pushed Princess's toys down. Princess frowned like her mother and grabbed Prince's hair. 

"No no no." I broke Princess's hold. Prince glared at her. The twins glared at each other for a while. I laughed and reached for Prince's bottle. "I think you're hungry." He rested his head on my lap. "App sauce," he said. I nodded as I grabbed the squeezable apple sauce. Prince clapped in excitement as he grabbed the pouch from me and began to suck on his apple sauce. 

I rolled my eyes and looked at Princess, who had fallen asleep on the seat. I sighed and picked her up. She nestled her head into my shoulder and covered her face with my hair. I smiled and heard her soft snores in my ear. 

Later on the flight....

Bey was the last one up on the plane. "Hey," I whispered. She looked up at me through her glasses. "What?" "Come to bed babygirl." Bey shook her head. "Work." "Bed." I sat beside her in the reclined chair. "Please, there's a bed with white four ply Egyptian cotton sheets on them. And there's a sad husband with it." Bey glanced at me. "Come to bed Beyonce." She closed her laptop reluctantly and sighed. 

"Carry me?" 

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her. We walked through the cabin to a bed room in the back. I placed Bey on the sheets and crawled in beside her. She cuddled up next to me. "You're very hot," I whispered. Bey nodded. "Is that because of me?" I whispered. Bey rolled her eyes and pulled the sheets over us. "May I get my sleep?" She asked sleepily. I nodded and yawned. "You and me both." Bey smiled and kissed me slowly. 

"Night night. Michael." 

"Night night. Beyonce." 

Author's Note: I got back from Indianapolis Thursday! It was fun got to go shopping. I didn't ball out though..smh. It was cool and all. I want to give a shoutout to G. Loraine and her bf on their third anniversary which is Sunday! Whoop whoop! Gone head get dowwnnnnn!! She's one of my fans and kiked me and we got to know each other and all that great stuff. And shoutout to _moonwalker_ for getting the question right!

The question was: "Whenever I write a sex scene between Bey and Michael I *always have Bey say this one phrase to let you know that they're about to have sex....does anybody know it?" 

And _moonwalker_'s answer was: "Fuck me." 

Which is correct!!! Boom go girl!! You get a cookie. *hands out cookie* Too bad I get to eat it >:) hehe....anyways!!! I have another question it's a double wammy! Listen up now!! 

"What was Bey's nickname for the twins when she was first pregnant and what did Solange ask Bey when Solange found out that Bey was expecting twins?" 

If you answer it correctly you might get a dedication.....anyways!! 

 I love it! So go kik me guys. I love talking to you and learning about you and you can learn about me in the process. So, I've been thinking about this for a while and I would like to announce that I Am...Yours will indeed have a sequel....and it might be turned into a trilogy. Y'all just gotta watch out and see. Because you never know when I might pop out something at you! And I decided to change Prince Monroe's name. I don't like it!!! I thought I did. Now he's Princeton Michael or Prince Michael for short. I'm sorry Prince Monroe started bugging me so I had to change it or else I would lose my mind and just cuss. So yeah Prince Monroe is now Prince Michael. And.....a sibling for the twins is just around the corner....hmmhmmm but did y'all hear what Kim Kardashian named her baby? Drum roll please *drums roll* NORTH WEST!!!!! Kim your ass is wrong for that. I thought Blue Ivy was a bit crazy, but North West? You deserve a slap across the face with a rock....that has glass stapled to it....but I still love you Kim and Kanye!! And to the side is Michael and another baby. Doesn't the two baby girls pictured with Bey and Michael look alike? Go look on the Tatiana Experience chapter to compare them. I think they do!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 562 41
Jay and Bey are 18 years old. They're new to the school and neighborhood. Jay has epilepsy (seizures) and hasn't had one in 14 years, until something...
64K 2.8K 33
Beyonce is a 24 year old principal who will do anything for her students especially Jerome. he's a troubled kid who acts out all the time. the only t...
21.1K 961 13
A 17 year old Beyoncé Knowles finds herself hurt, confused, emotional all because of the choices of other people.
139K 6K 46
Your favorite family is back to take you on an emotional roller coaster for the last time. Things are about to take a shift in the Carter household...