My Family is Crazy

By AnimeLover4ever357

Hi! My name is Kumiko Yamamura! My family is very well known! My brother, Ryouji Fujiwara, is crazy strong wi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chaper 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 25

20 1 0
By AnimeLover4ever357

A FEW DAYS LATER

Kumiko's POV

I watched as Naruto and Jiraiya-Sama left the village. I smiled at them. Naruto was going to become a big hit. He's going to change on this trip. I can feel it. I looked at Konoha and smiled. I'm grateful that this is my home. I was heading back to my place when Shikamaru stopped me.

"Hey Shikamaru. What's up?" I asked him.

"You want to go and train with my team?" He asked, pointing behind. I looked and saw Ino and Chouji. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sure. I'll go. Just don't blame me if you guys get hurt to badly." I said.

"We're ninjas too Kumiko! Don't forget that!" Ino said.

"I know, but-"

"No buts! Now come! Let's go and train!" Ino said. I sighed and looked at Shikamaru as his teammates started to walk over to their training ground.

"Is this what you have to deal with everyday?" I asked.

"Yeah. Ino's a troublesome girl." He said. I laughed in agreement and we followed after his team. When we got to the training ground, an Anbu appeared and walked towards me. We looked at the Anbu as he stood in front of me.

"May I help you?" I asked him.

"There are people at the village gate."

"This involves me how?" I asked.

"They wear your symbol." He said before vanishing. I rushed down to the village gates to see the Anbu was right. There was a small group of Yamamura talk to my father. I smiled walked over to him.

"Looks like there's more hope for our clan." I said. Father looked at me and smiled.

"Yes. Yes there is."

ONE AND HALF YEARS LATER

I looked at Sakura. She improved a lot. She became a medical ninja and followed in Lady Tsunade's footsteps. She's even a Chunin as well. We were on a mission together and we were to meet up with the other ninja on our team. We got to the meeting point and looked around.

"Where are they? Their late." I said as I took of my Anbu mask. I'm not an official Anbu, I only have the mask when lady Tsunade wants me to go and spy on certain people or areas.

"I don't know, but their late." She said.

"Please don't tell me we are teamed up with someone who is like Kakashi-Sensei." I pleaded.

"Me too." She said. I felt someone's chakra signature and put my mask on. "Someone's here." I said.

"Why must you wear that mask?"

"I don't want this team to know who I am. It could compromise the mission."

"What if it's someone you know?"

"Then I'll take off the mask. Happy?" I asked her.

"Very." She said as she looked at the direction the chakra signature was coming from. Two people came out of a bush and I saw Temari and Kankuro. I immediately blushed under my mask. Why?

"Sakura. Can I talk to you?" I asked in a different voice. Sakura nodded her head and walked over to me.

"Why didn't you tell me Kankuro was going to be here?" I asked.

"Then you wouldn't have come would you?" She said smiling.

"Great." I said. I looked at Temari and Kankuro. Kankuro looked sad and Temari kept shaking her head.

"Let's go. One of my sources told me that the two Akatsuki members are in a near by village. We need to hurry." I said. They nodded their heads and we took off. It was night time when we were half way to or destination. We set up our camp and we sat around the fire. I watched as everyone was eating something delicious and I looked at my own food. All I was eating was ration. I ate the last piece of the ration and looked at the fire. I threw my trash into the fire and Sakura hit me. I looked at her and she was mad.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't throw your garbage into the fire! You could burn something down by accident!" She yelled. I sighed and looked away from her. She hit me again but I didn't care. I was already used to her hitting me.

"You can hit an Anbu?" Temari asked. We looked at her and I started to worry. They didn't know who I was even though they were able to see my hair. It was weird but hey, good for me.

"I usually can't hit an Anbu but I can hit this one." Sakura said.

"Why?"

"Because I know this Anbu." She said with a smile.

"Oh." It was quiet for a few minutes before Kankuro decided to speak.

"Why didn't Kumiko come on this mission?" He asked. I felt guilt stab me in the heart because the way Kankuro said it was so sad. Sakura looked at me and shook her head. Now she's making me feel guilty as well.

"Why are you shaking your head at that Anbu?" Kankuro asked.

"Oh just take it off already!" Sakura yelled at me.

"No." I stated simply.

"Then I'll take it off." She reached for my mask but I caught her wrist. I regret not grabbing the other one because she punched me with her monstrous strength. I hit a tree that was near the fire and I fell. Sakura walked over to me and grabbed my mask. She took it off and my face and mask was revealed. I looked at her and she smiled.

"Happy now?" I asked her.

"Yes." She moved and Kankuro looked at me.

"Kumiko? You're Anbu?" He asked me.

"Not exactly." I said. He looked at me and I shrugged. I grabbed my masked and put it on my side.

"Why were you wearing that mask?" He asked as I walked over to sit next to him. I didn't want to sit next to Sakura because I thought she was going to punch me again. Crazy child.

"Because I was part of the Akatsuki, Lady Tsunade didn't want them to recognize me. So she gave me the mask to wear so my identity wasn't known to them." I said. Temari sighed in relief and I looked at her.

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing. I thought we were going to be stuck with Kankuro complaining about why you weren't on the mission and how we had an Anbu instead." She explained. I looked at Kankuro and he had a faint blush on. I giggled and kissed his cheek. Everyone looked at me shocked and I rolled my eyes. Kankuro snapped out of his daze and hugged me. He put me on his lap and kissed my cheek. I instantly blushed badly and Sakura laughed at me.

"Oh my goodness Kumiko! Your face! It's so red!" She said laughing. Temari joined her and I stared at them.

"I'll get first shift. You guys go sleep. I'll wake you up if your next." I said as I got up. I jumped into a tree and started my shift.

MORNING

I was about to fall asleep when I heard someone yelling at me.

"Kumiko! Why didn't you wake one of us up?!?!" Sakura yelled at me.

"Didn't want to (yawn) disturb your guys sleep." I said tiredly.

"You need sleep!" Sakura said.

"Don't worry about me. I'm going to go and scout out the town we have to go to." I said. I left them before Sakura could say a word. I was at the town fast and saw Mari and Konan. I went to them and we walked to a secluded area. Konan hugged Mari and walked her over to me.

"Take care of her please." She said.

"I will. Don't worry." I said. Konan smiled at me and left. Mari looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you." She said before she fainted. I caught her and looked at her weirdly.

"Mari? Mari? Mari!" I said. I checked for a pulse and she still had one. I sighed in relief. Crazy girl. Fainting on me like that. What's wrong with her? I carried her back to the camp and everyone was down packing up. Kankuro saw me and Mari.

"What are you doing with that Akatsuki member?" He asked me.

"I found her on the floor. We can use her to our advantage against the Akatsuki. We just need to bring her back to Konoha." I said.

KONOHA

I looked at Lady Tsunade angrily. It was just me, her and Mari. Sakura and the others were outside the door, waiting for us.

"Explain." She said.

"She's pregnant! What else is there to explain!" I yelled at Tsunade.

"I understand that part, but why is she here?"

"It was part of a mission I was assigned by the Akatsuki!"

"How did you get in touch with them?"

"I received an origami bird and they gave me a ring!"

"Why did you accept the ring? Why are you still talking to the Akatsuki?"

"It was the only way to save her. What else was I supposed to do? Leave her to die in that hellhole. Her boyfriend would've killed her and the child."

It was true. Ryouji would've killed her and the poor child. So I was given the assignment by the Akatsuki. I promised Konan that I would protect Mari with my life. Tsunade sighed at me.

"fine. But she's under your custody. If I hear anything went wrong with her or you are both out of the village."

"Thank you."

Monica: I can't believe that it's our last chapter Jeff.
Jeff: me either.
Monica: so you're going to write your own story right?
Jeff: yes I am thank you for reminding me. This is going to take forever.
Monica: you're so welcomed
Both: thank you guys so much for reading our crazy story. To an end we might post an update on the story to tell you we have our stories up. Yes it's going be stories. Yeah we're going to be doing two stories one's going to be about Ryouji and the other one on Kumiko. So until next time, Ja Ni!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 256 14
A soldier died in the battlefield and now reincarnated as Kureto Uchiha the second son of Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha and the younger brother of Itachi...
263K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
1M 28K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...
10.3K 115 40
"Who are you I thought I had 3 students?" "Sensei meet my sister Uzumaki Naru" Naru is the forgotten twin. As Naruto was the loud crazy type while s...