Chapter 2

Disclaimer: We don't own Naruto.

Kumiko's POV

We finally get our first mission! Leader-Sama must trust us for our first mission..... Konan had something to do with it. Oh well. I healed both me and Ryouji.

"Ryou-kun. We need to cover up majority of our chakra." I said.

"What? Why?"

"Do you want fucking anbu on our asses while we do our mission?" I asked him.

"No. Fine. I'll conceal it." We concealed our concealed majority of our chakra and called for a nurse.

"Can we check out please? We feel much better." I said.

"Okay. Let's check you out then." The nurse said.

To make a long story short, the Hokage allowed us to live in Konaha. He would pay for rent until we get paid by doing missions. We went to the academy the next day and it was weird. We went lots of new people. Measly victims. I even found Itachi's little brother. Such a snob. We did a test with the students to see if we could be genin.

We got into teams and we were with Naruto, Sasuke an a pinked hair girl named Sakura. Such an annoying bitch. Complaining that I would take her precious Sasuke. So lame. I would rather have Itachi than Sasuke. So now we are waiting for our new Sensei. Naruto decided to play a trick and put a chalkboard eraser in between the door and door frame. The Jōnin was stupid enough to fall for it.

When we say the Jonin's face, I froze. I nudged Ryoui and pointed to our Sensei. He froze as well when we followed my finger. It was fucking Hatake Kakashi, the copy cat ninja. This is bullshit.

"My first impression of you guys, you're a bunch of idiots."

"Yeah yeah." I said.

"Kumi-chan, let's go to the roof."

"Sure. Let's go." I walked towards our Sensei with Ryouji and stopped in front of him

"Move out of our way." I said with my eyes closed.

"Why should I?" He asked me. I sighed and grabbed Ryouji. I opened my eyes and I did some hand signs. Soon Ryouji and I disappeared into thin air. Nah. We're just invisible. Kakashi looked at us surprised and dashed towards the roof. We moved so Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke could follow him. When we reached the roof, everyone was looking for us. I released the jutsu and sat down on the stairs. Ryouji offered me one of his dingos and we watched our team as we were eating.

Kakashi turned around and saw us eating dangos on the stairs. He walked over to is, steaming mad, and took our dangos away. I glared at him while Ryouji stared at the floor.

"Why did you take his dangos?" I asked him harshly.

"That doesn't matter! You disappeared on my watch!" Kakashi said.

"Whatever. I'll buy you more dangos later Ryou-kun."

"Thanks Kumi-chan."

Kakashi sighed as everyone started to sit next to us.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves?"

"What do you mean Sensei?"

"Your likes, dislikes, dreams of the future, hobbies. Things like that."

"Why don't you go first Sensei."

"My name is Hatake Kakashi. Things I like and things I hate.... I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future..... I never really thought about it. As for my hobbies..... I have lots of hobbies."