Chapter 21

Hey Guys! We don't own Naruto! If we did, who knows what would happen. Tell us if you want more of Ryouji's POV in future chapters. Tell us if you want more action. Tell us how we are doing in our story.

Ryouji's POV

We were searching for Naruto's chakra signature when I sensed two other chakras. I stopped and the rest figured out what was happening. Two Leaf Jonin appeared. I was about to fight when Itachi and Kisame stopped me.

"Look for the Jinchūriki and bring him back to base. Mari, go with him." Itachi said.

"But-"

"Just go. There's no point in arguing with this one. It's impossible." Kisame said. I reluctantly agreed and went with Mari to search for Naruto. We walked around and couldn't find him. But we did find Kumiko and Sakura. We decided to follow them to see if we can get information about the whereabouts of Naruto. But when we were listening to their conversation, it was different.

"I don't know what to do anymore Sakura."

"Kumiko, it's okay. Maybe he didn't actually know and was just following orders."

"He's one of the Kazakage's children, of course he would know."

I looked at Mari confused. What the hell are they talking about? Mari shrugged her shoulders at me as if she knew what I was thinking about and continued to listen to the conversation.

"I don't know Kumiko. Maybe when Kankuro comes back, the two of you can talk it out."

"Maybe you're right. Come on, let's hurry up and go to the gates. Naruto is leaving today remember."

"I remember. I remember. Let's go see him." We watched the two girls head over to the village gate. Mari and I went straight back to Itachi and Kisame. It seems like Itachi and just put Kakashi in a genjutsu.

"The vessel is leaving the village. We need to go now." Mari said. Kisame and Itachi looked at us and we disappeared.

Kumiko's POV

We said our good-byes to Naruto and Jiraiya-Sama and Sakura went with Ino to go shopping. I was walking down the streets mindlessly when I saw my father. I smiled and walked towards him.

"Hello Father. What are you doing today?" I asked him.

"I'm looking for you actually. Come. Let's go to the apartment." I followed my father to the apartment and when he opened the door, I saw my mother with two young boys. I looked at her confused as I stepped into the place.

"Mother, Father. Who's children are these?" I asked. My father chuckled as he closed the door.

"Why don't you have a seat first. Then we can talk about it." I sat my ass down on one of the couches I had as my father sat in the other one. I looked at them for an answer still as my parents looked at me.

"Okay. Kumiko this may or may not be difficult for you, but these children are-"

"Are they my brothers?" I asked, interrupting Father.

"One of them is." Mother said. Father motioned one of the boys over to him. When he sat on my father's lap, I realized that this one looked exactly like Mother and Father. He had mother's dark brown hair, her facial features and had father's eyes and body structure.

"What is his name?" I asked.

"Why don't you ask him?" Father said. I looked at my little brother and smiled.

"Hi there. I'm Yamamura Kumiko. I'm your sister. What's your name little one?" I asked him. He looked at Father and he nodded his head.

"My name is Yamamura Kuma."