Getting Married While Drunk!

By cheyenne16

After a wild night of dancing, drinking, hooking up, and reckless behavior. The next day Tues wakes up in a m... More

Ch:1 A Beautiful Lie
Ch:2 Dine n' Dash
Ch:3 Gas Station Freak Out
Ch:4 A Little Devil Just Like Me
Ch:5 Dinner with the In-laws
Ch:6 Infinity On High
Ch:7 An Unforgettable Party
Ch:8 3 Cheers for Sweet Revenge
Ch:9 Time to Ditch the Cops
Ch:10 Good Morning Revival
Ch:11 Daddy's Little Girl
Ch:12 Move Along
Chapter 13: The Carnival
Ch:14 Tell All Your Friends
Ch:15 An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 16: Brand New Eyes
Chapter 17: My Stupid Job
Chapter 18: A tricky Bet
Chapter 19: His Ex- Girlfriend
Chapter 20: Mine Is Yours
Chapter 21: A trip to the Hospital
Chapter 22: The Bowling Ally
Chapter 23: Food Fight!
Chapter 24: Rise & Fall, Rage & Grace
Chapter 25: Lights, Camera, Action!
Chapter 26: Only by the Night
Chapter 27: Good & Bad News
Chapter 28: Winter Break part:1
Chapter 28: Winter Break part: 2
Chapter 29: A Thousand Miles
Ch:30 Dear Agony
Chapter 31: Can't stop, won't stop
Chapter 32: Secrets are Reveal
Chapter 33: Black Out!
Chapter 34: Just Breathe
Chapter 35: Reckless & Relentless
Chapter 36: Green with Envy
Chapter 37: New Surrender
Chapter 38: Over the Edge
Chapter 39: All the things I Regretted
Chapter 40: Here in Your Arm
Chapter 41: Dreaming Out Loud
Chapter 42: Welcome to My Life
Chapter 43: What Ever Happened?
Chapter 45: My Cheating Ex-boyfriend
Chapter 46: The Trial of the Century part:1
Chapter 46: The Trial of the Century part:2
Chapter 47: Every Tear Drop is a Waterfall
Chapter 48: Waiting for your Letter
Chapter 49: All Downhill from Here part:1
Chapter 49: All Downhill from Here part:2
Chapter 50: Need You Now
Chapter 51: Guess Who's Back? Part:1
Chapter 51: Guess who's back? Part:2
Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Chapter 44: Famous Last Words

2.5K 23 11
By cheyenne16

(Milo's Pov)

I pick up a shinny pebble that was glistening in the moon light. I hold on to the pebble in the palm of my hand and then I taws it across the water. I was here for the past half an hour throwing pebbles across the pond since I left the party.

I think part of me had gone crazy and the other half is utterly lost. I feel like everything is over! Tuesday didn't believe one word I was saying about Jake and just ignore me. It obvious she likes Jake well enough to believe he wouldn't cheat on her and doesn't trust me.

It's also clear that whatever happen between Tuesday and I  is no longer the same anymore. It really piss me off how all of this is happening and there is nothing I can do about it. I tried to warned Tuesday but she doesn't believe me.

In fact she probably thinks I'm a liar set out to destroy her relationship with Jake. I wish there was some way I had proof that Jake cheated on Tuesday with Cree. But I have nothing! I feel so angry right now. I'm angry at Tuesday because she wouldn't believe me and trust that douche bag.

Jake for being a douche bag and cheating on her. Cree for hooking up with Jake. I mean seriously who goes after people boyfriends and tries to sleep with them. It's not like I should expect any better from Cree. But over all I'm mostly mad at myself.

I sigh and sat down on the grass. Why is my life so complicated? I fall in so called love with a girl that broke my heart in half. And now I'm in love with a girl that thinks I'm a liar. Is unavailable because she is with a douche bag.

Also thinks I'm set out to ruined her relationship. Yep this is just fu*king great! I looked at my watch and relies it's was pass midnight. Well I guess I should go home now. There is no point of me mopping here throwing pebbles across the pond at the park late at night.

It's not like it's going to fix anything. I got up from the ground and dust the dirt off of my pants. Then I walked back to the entrance of the park to get into my car and drive home. When I got home I made sure to be quite so I wouldn't wake up Lilly.

It's a good thing my parents are out of town otherwise they would have killed me if I came home this late. I walked into the bathroom and took at quick shower. I just wanna go to bed and forget about what happen tonight.

When I finish showering, I brush my teeth. Then I silently went into my room and put on a pair of boxers. I turned off the light and got under the covers to go to sleep. But then I heard a knock on the door. I groan and got out of bed.

Seriously who the hell would be coming to my house at two o' clock in the morning. I quickly put on a black tee shirt and some pj pants to go answer the door. I walked downstairs and open the fount door. I was surprised to see Tuesday standing in front of me.

I lean against the door frame and asked her harshly "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your so call boyfriend." She looked taken back at the way I sounded. Then she looked down and said timidly "Milo I'm so sorry."

My face soften when I saw her looking so desperate and vulnerable. Ugh..... I can't stay mad at her. After all I do love her. But I'm just a little mad that she didn't believe me. I sigh and open the door wider. "Come in" I told Tuesday.

She stepped into my house and I closed the door behind her. I started walking towards my room and she follow behind me. When we got to my room, she sat down on my bed and put her hands on her forehead. I looked at her worried and sat down next to her.

"Tuesday what happen?" I asked concern. "Milo I'm so sorry I didn't believe you. When you left, I started to doubt myself and looked for Jake. And when I found him, he was in bed with Cree" she said sadly. I looked at her sympathetically and hugged her.

"I'm sorry you had to find out that way" I said softly. She hold on to me tighter and mumble in the crook of my neck "I should have listen to you." "It's okay Tuesday" I said and gently rub her back. She slowly pulled away from me and said gratefully "Thanks Milo."

I smiled at her and lie down on my bed. I rest my hands on the back of my head and then I asked her curiously "When Jake cheated on you with Cree, what did you do?"She chuckles at me and said "Do you really want to know?"

I looked at her curiously and said "Yeah I wanna know what happen." She smirks at me and said "Well I knee him in the groin." I starting cracking up and said "Oh wow Tuesday!" "Wait! you didn't let me finish" she said giggling.

I raise one eyebrow at her and said "There is more?" She nods her head and continues to say "I throw his clothes out the window." My eyes widen and I asked her "So he was naked?" She started laughing and said "Yes but....."

I roll my eyes at Tuesday but asked eagerly "What happen next?" "Well after that, I bumped into Oliver downstairs" Tuesday said. I looked at her confused and asked "What does Oliver have to do with Jake?" "Well when I asked Oliver where you went so I could apologized.

He saw Jake walking down the steps, dressed in a toga and asked me if that was my boyfriend" she explain. "Wait! where did Jake get a toga from" I asked confused. "He made it out of the bed sheet since I throw away his clothes" Tuesday said chuckling.

"Okay and what happen next?" I asked excited. "After that I told Oliver that I broke up with Jake because he cheated on me. Then Oliver step on a piece of the bed sheet that was dragging on the floor. And it rip and fell off of Jake" Tuesday said giggling.

 "Everyone saw him naked" I said seriously. "Yep!" she said nodding her head. I was laughing my butt off along with Tuesday. "Man I wish I was there to see it" I said chuckling. "The best part was when everyone starting laughing at Jake and he ran out of the house" she said smiling.

"Wait! What about Cree?" I asked curiously. "Oh yeah! I almost forgot about her" Tuesday said while smiling evilly. "Geez Tuesday knowing you, she probably end up in the hospital" I said playfully. "Actually Cree is already in the hospital because I broke her nose" she said sheepishly.

"You broke her nose" I said surprised. "Yeah I punch her twice and broke her nose" she said grinning. I looked at her stun and said "Really Tuesday? Two times!" "Yep! once for interrupting me and second for treating you like crap" she said smiling.

"You punch her because of me" I said shock. Tuesday nodded her head and said "Yes! I hated how she treated you like crap. And secretly I always wanted to punch her since the day I saw her." I chuckle at Tuesday and said "You didn't have to do that for me!"

 "Yeah I did! She was a total b*tch and deserves it anyways" Tuesday said while lay down next to me. "Well I can't argue with that" I said grinning. "This night turned out to be such a disaster. I'm really sorry about what happen Milo" she said sincerely.

I smiled at Tuesday and wrap one of my arms around her waist. "It's okay Tuesday. I forgive you" I said reassuring her. She looked at me slyly and said "also if you need me to go after Cree just tell me." "Nah I could really careless about Cree" I said shrugging.

"Aww I wanted to get her again" she said pouting. I roll my eyes at Tuesday and said "geez you already broke her nose." "Well do you really think I was going to let Cree off the hook. After she treated you like crap and slept with my boyfriend" Tuesday said crossing her arms.

I frown slightly when she said boyfriend. "Tuesday do you still like Jake? Even though he cheated on you" I asked curiously. She closed her eyes and thought about it for a while which worried me. I was waiting patiently for her to say something.

"Well our relationship wasn't the best because I rarely got to see him. I have to work after school at the record studio and I only get to see Jake on the weekends. But besides all of that, I would always feel like something wasn't right.

Like something was missing. You know what I mean" She explain. "Oh I see" I said nodding. "But he could at least have the decency to break up with me before he slept with that slut" she said bitterly. "Jake is a douche bag and he isn't worth it Tuesday" I said honesty.

"Yeah I kinda figure you would say that. Since you hated Jake from day one" Tuesday said smirking. I rolled my eyes at her and said sincerely "But seriously Tuesday you deserve better than that." A smiled formed on face and she said "Thanks Milo."

I smiled back at her and she snuggle into my chest. We were laying down on my bed quietly but it wasn't one of those awkward silences. I took a glance at Tuesday and saw her eyes closed. I was thinking about telling Tuesday that I love her.

Now would be the perfect time since I'm alone with her. I broke up with Cree and she isn't with Jake anymore. Also it seems like Tuesday doesn't miss Jake. And I practically have her in my arms right now. But is it too soon?

She literally just broken up with Jake about twenty minutes ago. Plus I don't even know if she likes me. If I tell her, I'm really putting my heart out on the line for her but I know she is defiantly worth it. Part of me also worries about if she doesn't like me.

What would happen to our friendship? Would things become awkward between us? Or would she still want to be friends with me even though I want to be more than that? But if I don't tell her now, I'll keep wondering what would happen if I do tell her.

And I don't want to regret that. Okay I'm seriously over thinking everything too much. I just have to tell Tuesday I love her. I looked down to where Tuesday is snuggling into my chest and smiled to myself. She looked so peaceful and innocent.

I was really stupid for not noticing Tuesday before. She is really beautiful. Her shiny curly hair was cascading onto to her slickly smooth skin. She was wearing a white sleeveless one shoulder shirt and a black skirt with ruffles.

I gently tuck a strand of Tuesday's caramel brown hair behind her ear. Her eyes flutter open and I looked lovingly into her soft hazel eyes. "Tuesday I need to tell you something" I said seriously. She looked at me curiously and asked "what is it?"

"I..... Well I.... uh" I said stuttering. She raised her eyebrow at me and said impatiently "What?" I smiled at her and said "Tuesday I'm in love with you." She looked at me stun and was speechless. After a couple of minutes I said nervously "Uh Tuesday.... you can say something."

 She still didn't say anything so I hesitantly asked her "do you like me?" She looked straight into my eyes and said "Milo I don't like you." I was shattered and felt heartbroken. Well at least I finally had the guts to tell her. "Okay" I said disappointed and started to pulled away from her.

But then she grab my arm and said "Wait.... you didn't let me finish." I looked at her curiously and she continue to say "I don't like you because I love you too." I looked at her wide eyed and said shock "You actually love me?"

"Yeah I do! It's actually been four months since I relies I'm in love with you" she said bluntly. I looked at her surprised. "You were in love with me for four months" I said astonish. "Yes" she admitted. "Why didn't you tell me and why did you dated Jake" I asked confused.

"Remember you told me you were in love with Cree" Tuesday reminded me. "Oh yeah" I said frowning. "And I was dating Jake to get over my feeling for you since you have no interest in me" she said while looking down.

"Tuesday I'm sorry for being a idiot for not releasing I'm in love with you. I guess I was busy thinking about getting back with that she devil" I explain. She chuckles at me and said "Did you just actually apologized for being a idiot."

"Uh........... I guess I just did" I said skittishly. She smiles at me and said giggling "Okay Milo, I forgive you for being a idiot." I sigh a breath of relief and said joking "I thought I almost lost you there for a minute."

She laughs and playfully shoves me. I smiled at her and asked shyly "Tuesday can I do something that I should have done a long time ago" "Yeah sure! What is it?" she asked curiously. I carefully moved on top of her and wrap my arms around her waist.

Then I lean down and gently kiss her. I instantly felt a spark when my lips touches her. She kissed me back passionately and encircle her arms around my neck to pull us closer together. I suck on the bottom of her lip and she moaned.

Then I glided my tongue across her bottom lip for entrance and she let me in. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and I groan when our tongues collided together. We started wrestling each other for dominance and Tuesday gave up.

She tasted so dame good. I just couldn't get enough of her. Tuesday's fingers were tangle in my hair as I explored her mouth and touch every corner. Eventually we slowly drifted apart to breath. "Wow that was amazing" I said breathless.

"Eh... it could've been better" she said shrugging. I looked at her shock and said "What?!" She giggles at me and said "I was just kidding." I roll my eyes and said with pure jealousy "Good! you better be joking." "Possessive much?" she said smirking.

I grinned at her and said "Nah only when it comes to you." She smiles at me and kiss me. She move her hands all the way down to the hem of my shirt and took it off. Then Tuesday resume kissing me while caressing my body.

I moved my hand to the bottom of Tuesday's shirt and gently took it off. Then I started to leave a trail of kisses down her neck. She moaned in pleasure and I smirked to myself. My hands slide behind her back  to unclasp her bra.

But she rolled over before I could get a chance to. Now she is straddling me. I looked up at Tuesday and she looks so hot right now. She smirks at me and said in a teasing voice "you didn't think you would be having all the fun."

I grinned at her and she started to give me light kisses all the way down to my torso. I could feel myself getting turn on right now. I groan when I felt her hand rub the front of my pants. Man she is really killing me right now!

Tuesday was about to take off my pants but she paused. I looked at her confused. Why did she stop? She slowly got off of me and bent down to pick up a piece of paper lying on the floor. Weren't we just all over each other two seconds ago!

Why did she get off of me? I sat up and I saw her briefly scanning the paper with her eyes. "Tuesday what are you doing" I said from behind her. She turned around to face me and I froze when I saw her holding one of the divorce papers in her hand.

Fu*k she found the divorce papers! How did they even slip out from under my bed mattress. I guess when she roll over she shift the bed and it fell out by accident. She looked at me confused and asked "Milo why do you still have this."

Shit how am I going to explain this to Tuesday without her getting mad at me? I can't lie to her. Plus I don't want to start our relationship with lies. So the only other option I have is to tell her the truth. I hope she isn't piss off at me when I tell her.

I took a quick peek at Tuesday and she was crossing her arms waiting for me to say something. Okay let me just say it quickly and get it over with. "Uh don't get mad but.... I couldn't sign the divorce papers" I said looking down.

"Milo why couldn't you sign the papers" she asked curiously. I didn't want to tell her why. Tuesday will probably think I'm dumb or something. "because" I said vaguely. "because why?" She asks waiting for me to elaborate more.

"Because I felt like I was losing you" I finally said. I looked up at her and she shake her head at me. "That's the most stupidest thing I ever heard" she said while rolling her eyes. I knew she would think I dumb or something.

She walks over to me and sat on my lap. Then she hugs me unexpectedly. I looked at Tuesday confused and she whispers in my ear "Milo you will never lose me and you know why." "Why?" I asked curiously. She looked at me straight into my eyes and said "because I'm yours."

I smiled at her and said "that was so cheesy." She roll her eyes at me and said "It was cheesy but true Milo. As for the divorce paper...." She reach under the mattress to get the rest of them and I looked at her nervously waiting to see what she is going to do.

Once she collected all the papers in her hand, she ripped then up and throw it in air like confetti. I looked at her surprised and gave her a questioning looked. She looked at me amused and said "I guess I could be your wife." "Really?" I said shock.

"Sure why not! And if things don't work out with us in the future. We could always get another divorce" she said simply. I guess when she puts it like that is makes perfect sense. "Don't worry Tuesday. I still plan on being married to you in the future" I said smiling.

She grinned at me and said "Oh by the way Milo." "Yeah" I answer her. "I always knew you like me being your wife" she said smirking. "Ugh here we go again" I said sighing. "What? it's true" She said shrugging. "Is it too late to sign the divorce papers" I said teasing Tuesday.

"Sorry I already ripped them up. I guess you're stuck with me" She said playfully. "I could live with that" I said while putting my arms around her waist. "So I guess I have to change my name to Tuesday Gray now" she said joking.

I roll my eyes at her and she said playfully "Milo I'm just kidding." I didn't say anything to her and she said "come on, you know I love ya." I smirked at her and said "yeah I love you too." Tuesday gave me a quick kiss and I smiled at her.

"Hey can you stay the night" I asked her. "What about your parents?" she asked.  "Oh my parents are out of town" I explain. "Alright then I'll stay" she said happily. "Do you want me to get you something to sleep in" I asked her.

She smiles at me and said "Yeah sure." I let go of her and went into my closet to grab her some clothes. I handed her a white tee-shirt and one of my boxers. "Aww I was hoping you would give me your Spiderman boxers" she said disappointed.

I roll my eyes at her and said "Too bad they're in the washing machine." Tuesday pouted at me and grab the clothes out of my hand. She looked so adorable when she pouted at me. She took off her skirt and I was staring at her wide eyed since she was only in her bra and underwear.

She look over at me slyly and said "Like what you see." I turned away embarrass since she caught me checking her out. Tuesday laughs at me and put on the shirt and boxers I gave her. But the boxers were too big on her so she taws it aside.

She got in my bed and pulled the covers over her. I turned off the light switch and got into bed with her. I guess this night started off badly but in the end it was worth it. I wrap my arms around Tuesday and fell peacefully asleep with the girl I love in my arms.

*******************

Yesterday I went to six flags with my friend and didn't have time to write a new chapter! But Today I made sure to upload =) Yep finally Tuesday and Milo are together <3 but the story isn't over yet :) {if u were curious} Vote/Comment/Fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
1M 52.8K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
609K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
64.1K 10.5K 71
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙