apology + junhoe

By anonnoying

"Everything happened with just a blink." ©anonnoying 2015 #11 - june [COMPLETED] More

Introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Tag Tag Tag
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapther 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [Final]
ATTENTION!
Epilogue

Chapter 04

5.6K 238 34
By anonnoying

Park Areum POV

First class dismissed.

Don't bother to think they will ask you to join them for lunch.

If they ask, just don't. Say that I have something to do or something. Gosh I hope I can control myself.

They're so hot. Nooooo I'm not going to be with them. They're so famous in this school. I don't wanna die in their fans' hands.

Gosh I need to go now.

Ask I want to walk away, "Areum let's go lunch with us." Jinhwan said.

"But I.." I tried to give an excuse but got cut by Hanbin.

"My treat."

"Okay let's go." I said and pulled Hanbin's arm.

Okay what the fuck am I doing?! Whatever since it's his treat.

So now we went to garage?

"Why are we here?" I asked curiously.

"We'll go out for lunch. We don't use to eat here." Donghyuk explained.

"Well there's a lot of crazy fans in the cafe. We're hot." Bobby said as he elbowed Hanbin's arm and wiggle his eyebrows.

Then I saw Junhoe smirked at himself when he heard Bobby said that.

"Assholes." I whispered to myself.
"Excuse me?" Yunhyeong asked and bent his head down a little at me.

"No I-I said I'm so freaking excited to eat! Let's go." I smiled with wide teeth smile and pulled Hanbin.

"Girl, you need to get into Junhoe hyung's since there's no enough space in our car. We came with Jinhwan hyung's car today." Chawoo winked at me.

Gosh is he wanna kill me with that wink?! Aww that's so cute of him!

I don't want to get in that asshole's car. I pouted by myself and didn't notice that Jinhwan was looking at me.

"Aw so cute!" He suddenly shouted and that's startled me.

-

Goo Junhoe POV

Huh? Cute? What cute with that pouty and a sad face like that. She got really fair skin.

"Aw so cute!" Jinhwan hyung suddenly shouted.

She staring at us with rounded eyes and still put her pouty lips on.

She's... adorable.

WTF AM I THINKING?! AM I GON INSANE ALREADY???

But look at her face, she's such an innocent girl.

"Lets go. We're going to late if we don't." Yunhyeong clapped his hands to grabbed our attention.

They're got into Jinhwan's car and why am I here need to drive by myself with this girl.

I sighed and get into the car.

She's still mumbling alone outside. Then I honked that startled her till her phone dropped.

She bent down to take her phone. When she got up straight, I can say that she's mad. Her face are all red.

She... went away.

-

Park Areum POV

When the rest got into Jinhwan's car, I sighed to myself.

I need to prepare myself. Don't make he mad and don't talk even a word. No just stay by yourself, Areum. No don't look at him. Just be nice and chill.

'Honk honk'

I shocked and dropped my precious iPhone... really hard like I throw it away..

I quickly went down to take my phone. But when I want to pick it up. I tried to turn it on but there's nothing.

It's broke..

My precious..

Bbang oppa.. my iPhone.

I really love my iPhone. It's from my oppa's first salary. He bought me so I can contact him while he's away from me.

He's still a college student and he work to buy what he want. That's why I also started working.

He's my everything. What he gave me, I keep it safely. But why Goo Junhoe..

I'm starting hate you more.

I took a glanced and him and quickly ran away. I don't want to see his face.

He even put his innocent and bitchy face on. Didn't he feel sorry?

You an asshole and forever asshole.

I ran to the girl restroom.

"Oppa.. I broke our promise.." I whispered to myself.

-

"Here. Your birthday present." Bang gave me a box.

"What is this?" I raised an eyebrow.

"A present, fool." He knocked my head.

"Oppa! You hurt me.. But I'll open it first." I started unwrapped and saw an iPhone.

I hugged him tightly and left a long kiss on his cheek.

"Glad you like it. Take care of that don't break it or I'll kill you. Accept it's old already." Bang warned me.

"And why is that?" I put my poker face.

"Of course you need to! I bought that with my first salary before I got to buy my new speaker. Be glad okay." I pinched my cheeks.

"Alright. I promised that I'll keep it safe with me as I appreciate it so much for you." I smiled and took out my pinky promise.

He took mine in his and he gave me another tight hug and kissed me on my cheek.

"I love you oppa. You're the vest oppa ever!"

"I love you too, Aruem-ah. Anything for you."

-

I crying silently in the toilet till the bell rang. Damn I skipped my lunch.

Whatever. I washed my face and straight to class.

I knocked on the door and went in. Everyone are looking at me.

"I'm sorry Mr. Yun." I apologized.

"It's okay. Go to your seat."

I sat silently. Don't wanna see any of their faces. Not that I mad at all of them. I'm just not in mood.

"Yahh where are you going?" Chanwoo whispered.

"No where." I answered simple.

"Then why you didn't join us?"

"I'm not in the mood."

"Why so sudden?" I glared and him and he put his hands up. Gave up.

-

After the class end, I packed my bag and rushed out from the class and straight to the gate.

Hanbin followed me behind without me noticed.

"Yahhh Areum! Where are you going?!" He shouted.

I just ignored him and walking straight.

It's not that I can't buy a new one. It's just so precious to me. OMG I not in mood right now. I'll hate that Goo Junhoe forever.

I will keep that in mind.

Tired from walking so fast, I went to Halmoni's cafe.

"Dae oppa! Can I use your phone?" I asked when I bursted in.

Everyone are looking at me now. Idiot Areum. I bowed to them.

"Ah Areum.. here, take it in my right pocket." He said while washing the dishes.

I went to him and pulled his phone out. "Where's your phone?" He asked.

"Shut up." I sent him a death glared. He mumbled to himself and continued his work.

"Halmoni! Junhong is home or not?!" I shouted.

"Sleeping maybe." Halmoni answered me simple.

"OMG this guy seriously." I put Daehyun's phone on the table and walked out from the cafe.

Yes I just walk to Halmoni's house. Not too far from here. So yeah why not right?

Blweh.

-

"What's wrong with that girl?" Halmoni asked Daehyun.

He just shrugged and halmoni shrugged it off too. They're continue with their own works.

-

I knocked on the door several times but there's no answer.

Suddenly I remember that Junhong didn't close his window in the day light.

I decided go to his room's window at the backyard. I'm so thankful that his room is not upstairs. Well Junhong always used a stairs to get in my room since it's upstairs.

He did that because I told him tho. I'm too lazy to get down and open the door for him.

Thankfully his window is wide open. So I thrown my bag in first and I get in.

"Yahhh Choi Junhong!!!!!" I yelled and that's made him startled and fall from his bed. His head got bumped with the table.

"Yahhh Areum-ahh!!!" He whined and groaning in pain.

△△△

♔ anonnoying

im tired of doin nothin today. vote n comment. its ma lazy day. i love all of u ♡ read ma other ffs. go go go check it at my works. tyvm. sorry for errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1.8K 28
[COMPLETED] Let me just close my eyes with hope that.. it will be okay tomorrow..
414 27 2
"I am sorry, Darling" A Jilix Oneshot.
6.2K 190 25
seeing her like this pains him so he continuously checked up on her every now and then. "thank you so much for everything you've done." 《START: OCTOB...
8.3K 318 18
"Thank you for saving me. It's the precious thing that people can do to me," "It's nothing," "It's something to me. Thanks," "Welcome." . . . Start...