forget me • stalia

By exelsicr

Sequel to Anchor: A stalia fan fiction More

Memories
First Date?
He's Gone.
He's Gone pt 2
Together at last
I'm so sorry
Gone
The New Alpha
So was I
Kidnapped
Rescued by an Argent
Alone
Peter.
She never left.
The same.
What the hell?
Always and Forever
Never let go
Dawn
Sacrifice
What now?
The Dream
"It'll never be over"
Farewell
Fin.

That Lizard Guy.

1.1K 39 22
By exelsicr

Stiles POV

"It's called a 'Merid," Derek explained.

"A what?" I asked.

"It's a lethal creature. They can impale you with their claws that can grow to three feet."

"Well then we're screwed." I comment.

"And if your not dead when they stab you, add the poison that seeps from the tips of their claws."

"Really screwed." I murmured.

"Their tail is as powerful as two werewolves combined."

"Ah, well that helps everything doesn't it." I add.

"Anything else." Scott asks.

"Well the Merid is a mutation. It's somehow half Kanima and half Unknown."

"How is that even possible?" I whine.

"It's a mistake. Probably the only of its kind."

"Oh my gosh." I whisper laying my elbows on the table and setting my head in my hands.

"It has one weakness though." I snap my head up to listen to whatever Derek was about to say. "It's completely blind."

"That's a huge advantage." I state. At this point I realize they were all ignoring me.

"He counts on smell and sound. But it's ears aren't that good. Better than its eyes but not much."

"Wow. That's gr-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when Derek picked up his again.

"But his sense of smell is beyond great." He adds.

"Oh."

"Mm." I turn to see Malia with her eyes closed. She looked like she was struggling internally.

"Malia?" I ask placing my hand gently on her knee.

"You didn't hear that?" She asks seconds later looking at all of us.

"Hear what, Malia?" Derek asks.

"Her howl." She said it with such distaste that I knew exactly who she was talking about. "I know where she is."

*********************

"Are you sure she's here?" I whisper to Malia.

"Positive." She states and walks off.

"I hate schools at night." I mumble to myself before following her.

"I think we should split up." Malia says once I catch up to her, Scott and Isaac.

"Yeah. Malia you go that way." Scott points to the far end of the school, where all the administration things were. "Isaac." Scott points to the opposite end. "Stiles you come with me."

"But-" I look at Malia.

"I'll be fine, Stiles." She reassures. She slowly walks over to where Scott told her to go. Isaac follows after to his place and Scott and I enter the school.

When we passed the art room Scott spoke up. "I smell something."

"What does it smell like?"

"The Merid." He walks down some stairs and walks into the cafeteria.

"Ah gross." I quietly gag and cover my mouth and nose with my arm. In the middle of the room was a dead deer. "The Merid smells like dead deer?"

"Maybe that's what I smelled that night. Not the Merid."

"Wait. Why would this be here? You think it ate that deer?" I ask.

"No." He simply said, but the worry in his voice was enough to get me to worry too. "It's a trick."

"Malia?!"

"Isaac!"  Scott let out a loud howl and minutes later Isaac appeared.

"Where's Malia?" I ask.

"I haven't seen her. Maybe she doesn't respond to alpha howls anymore." Isaac suggested.

"Or she's in trouble." I state. I grip the baseball bat I had tighter, if that was possible.

We all ran around the school calling her name hoping she wasn't in any harm.

At a  3-way intersection Isaac, Scott, and I collided. Both Isaac and Scott looked confused but then they slowly lifted their heads to look at the door in front of us. Even though I wasn't a werewolf I knew through those doors was Malia. The door was entrance to the gym. Without thinking I ran into the room.

My breath caught in my throat when I entered those doors. Malia was sprawled on the floor with the Merid claws seconds away from tearing her heart out.

"NO!" I yelled. I slammed the wooden bat on the bleachers and throw the piece still in my hand at the Merid. It stabbed it in the arm and he slowly looked up. Then I remembered what Derek said.

"It's completely blind."

I lightly hit Scott and tap on Isaac's shoulder.

I whisper as low as I can. "It's blind remember." I didn't really need to worry about them hearing me because their werewolves. I pick up the other pice of my bat.

"What is that for?" Scott asks.

"You'll see."

We walk really slowly around the Merid. Once we were behind it I throw the broken piece to the opposite side of the gym. The Merid goes running after it. We quickly but still quietly run to Malia.

"Are you okay?" I whisper. She nods. We all help her up and begin walking towards the doors. As we reach for the door we hear clapping coming from the shadows.

"Smart strategy, Stiles." It says. "Come darling. Their over here." She Merid turns its head and scampers towards her. He slowly stands to his full height. "Go get them." She states and walks off. Malia quickly pushes me umder some bleachers.

"Stay there." She then runs off into the fight. Isaac grows out his claws and slashes the Merid's face. It then smacks him with his tail. He lands right next to the bleacher I was under.

Minutes later the Merid and my friends all had bad wounds. As Scott goes in for another hit the Merid stops. He looks like he's smelling something. Isaac, Scott and Malia all notice too. A loud growl filled the school. Liam, Dawn, Matthew and Grayson burst trough the doors, ready for a fight. Immediately they all begin to attack the Merid.

Liam and Dawn are clawing at its Stomach trying to keep away from its tail. Isaac, Matthew, and Grayson were doing anything to stop it.

"Stiles!" Scott yells. "Take Malia to Deatons. Now!" I look over and Malia is struggling to get back on her feet. I run without hesitation to her. I pick her up and run out the gym.

*****************************

"Will she be okay?" I ask.

"She's going to be just fine." Deaton responds.

"That's some horrible creature." Malia states.

"Yeah." I laugh a little. "Does it hurt?" I ask.

She looks down at the place where the Merid stabbed her.

"No. If we would've gotten here a minute later I would've been dead."

"How do you know that?"

"Deaton told me. But, thank you." I smile at her and lean down and look into her eyes.

I kiss her lightly. "Anytime."

*******************
Hello everyone! Omg I want to go to the blue nighborhood tour but it costs to much money! Ugh. *cries*

Anyway, I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I was supposed to update yesterday but I couldn't be on my phone long enough to update because I had to be with family. I hope you all had a great thanksgiving if you celebrate and I want to say thank you to all of you. I would never think anybody would like what I write but all of you showed me wrong. Keep being awesome. xx - Kat ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 183 28
ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖 '𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡𝕙' 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕟 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕥 𝕤�...
189 28 22
Sequel to Acesie the Land of Magic
21.6K 358 16
Stiles, pale skin and fragile bones? No. That's Stiles Stilinski but not Stiles Mikaelson. What happens when Stiles's little sister, Estella comes t...
74.2K 2.3K 27
When Malia's Adoptive father threatens to take her back to Eichen, Malia has only but one choice: Run away. She depends on the one person to take her...