Friends With Benefits (REWRIT...

By Timmyturner41

Lauren and Camila are best friends what happens when they both agree to have sex with each other with no feel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapters 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New story
Hi
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Important
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
new story
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Sequel

Chapter 5

33.6K 560 504
By Timmyturner41

"Normani, Dinah I love you guys but I don't think this is a good idea." Lauren said trying to walk the other direction but Normani and Dinah had a good grip on their friend.

"Lauren, you need to face your fear, plus its after school no one is going to be here." Dinah told her, pulling her to the auditorium with her girlfriend holding Lauren. Dinah remembering seeing Lauren at the movies with Camila and Austin when she was at the movie with Normani.

She thought Lauren was the biggest third wheel ever. Dinah and Normani have been dating since 4th grade, it might sound strange to hear or to even experience dating someone so young.

Dinah knew she was different and she was always bullied for that, until she met Normani.

Then soon she met Lauren, Camila, and Ally.

"Lauren all you have to do is talk. That's it." Normani said opening the doors to dark all around. From a young age Lauren was a very scared child, she didn't want to go or do anything that might cause she harm. She met Ally, in 8th grade on a roller coaster. She hate roller coaster, and so did Ally. They held hands the hold ride, Camila was next to Lauren in the ride. Camila did feel jealous when Lauren chose Ally to hold hands with and not hers.

"Do I really need to read what I wrote, I mean this is a really cold room." Lauren said changing the subject.  

"Lauren go up there and relax." Dinah and Normani said taking a seat seeing Lauren slowly walk up to the stage.

Lauren wanted Camila to be here with her. She only felt comfortable with Camila, she loves Normani and Dinah and was grateful to have amazing friends, but her best friend is sick. Lauren should be there with her taking care of her like she always does but she was dragged to do this.

*****************************

Camila wanted to die. She was sick, and she threw her phone when Austin didn't answer her text message and Camila was way too lazy to get up and pick her phone up.

She hasn't talked to Lauren in more than eight hours. She missed Lauren and she was waiting for her to visit but nothing. She started to text Shawn before she threw her phone she read that he missed her at school. She liked how Shawn makes her feel but there was something Camila keeps pushing away. She keeps thinking about Lauren and not in a best friend way, she wanted Lauren all to herself.

Camila was burning up, she wanted to take a long ice bath for hours. But she was lazy and her body hurt all over from the sex Lauren and her did all week and weekend long.

She didn't mind having sex with her best friend, she liked it, she liked looking at her best friends eyes. She trust Lauren and she loves Lauren. "Oh, my God. I love my best friend. No I can't... But I love her.

I love the fact that Lauren is there for me. Yeah that must be it. I don't even know what love it...right?" Camila tried to convince herself she wasn't in love with her best friend but nothing was working. Camila shot out of her bed seeing used tissues all over her blanket, she groaned feeling her head spin. She really needed that ice bath at this time.

***************************

"Hi,my...na-na-me is L-au-ren and well." Lauren tried everything she could do to get over her fear," Lauren we told you close your eyes and picture something that makes you happy." Normani yawned, they have been here for hours hearing the same thing. "I know guy you know what you guy go home, I think I could handle it." Lauren said she really wanted to get over her fear with or without Camila by her side.

"Okay, Lauren just call us when you get home." Dinah said walking out with Normani.

Lauren took a seat by the edge of the stage reading the folded paper over and over when the doors opened. Lauren froze, she thought it was a teacher tell her she shouldn't be here, and then write her up. But when she saw who it was she relaxed.

"Sorry, I thought you were a teacher." Lauren said getting up to see the girl. "Its fine, I get that a lot." She said slowly walking to the stage. "What are you doing here...alone." She asked.

"Oh my friends left, I'm trying to get over my fear." Lauren said holding up the paper to the girl. "Nice, hows it going?"

"Not so good, so whats your name?"Lauren asked getting a good look at this girl how got on stage with her. "Ariana, and you are?"She asked walking closer to Lauren.

"Lauren."

Lauren didn't mind that Ariana was moving closer to her, she smiled. "So what are you doing here so late?" Lauren asked once Ariana smirked turning the other direction.

"My fathers the principle, and he's staying late." Ariana said turning only her head to see Lauren stare at her,she smirked to herself walking off stage,"Where are you going?" Lauren asked going off stage too. "I need to go, my dad would wonder and if he finds a student here, well you might get in trouble."
Ariana said waiting for Lauren to catch up to her.

"Can I have you number?"Lauren asked taken back with this confidence. Ariana smiled, putting her number in Lauren phone, "So I'll see you around?" Lauren asked walking out the front door with Ariana opening the door for her, "Bye,Lauren." Ariana said kissing her on the lips, Lauren smiled pulling away.

"Bye." Lauren said walking to her car. She did this victory dance in her car.

Lauren walked in Camila house, knowing she needed to take care of her when her parents aren't there. Lauren walked in Camila room seeing tissues everywhere, she walked in seeing the bathroom light on. She walked in seeing Camila asleep in a tub full of ice, Lauren freaked out thinking Camila has died. "Fuck." Lauren said rushing to her best friend. She yanked Camila out of the ice not carrying to get a towel. "Fuck, Camila you should have called me." Lauren said carrying her to her bed. Camila was shocked,but she wanted to see how long it would take for Lauren to realize shes not dead. "Dammit." Lauren wanted to cry holding the cold body. Lauren pulled away to see her best friend smirk. "Fuck you asshole."

Lauren said pushing Camila on her bed, Camila burst out laughing. "I'm sorry, but lets be honest that was really funny." Camila said sitting up ready to tell Lauren her feelings when she looked down at her phone,"Who's Ariana?" Camila asked getting those jealous feelings again.

"This girl..." Lauren said laying on Camila's cold, naked body thinking of Ariana. Camila felt her heart broken, she loves Lauren but seeing Lauren happy that shes finally moved on from Ally. She can't tell Lauren now. "So hows Shawn?" Lauren asked getting up pulling the covers over their bodies. "Fine, we're rescheduled our date for Friday" Camila said searching for Lauren's hands under the blanket. Once Camila found Lauren's hands she moved her hands to her chest. "Lauren...what do we do now?" Camila asked remembering the agreement. "Do you want to stop?" Lauren asked, for some reason Lauren didn't want to stop, she wanted to date other people but she can't stop having sex with Camila.

"No." Camila softly said, Lauren smiled, she cared about Camila and wanted to please Camila in every way she can. Lauren looked, turning to face Camila and her naked body.

"Then, we continue to have sex...and try and date without... So how does this work without cheating?" Lauren asked still wanting both things;sex with Camila and a relationship with other people.

"When you and Ariana,and Shawn and I make it official then we stop...but until then we still have the agreement on." Camila said taking advantage of her time by unbuttoning Lauren's shirt.

Usually Lauren would do most thing in bed with Camila, but Lauren has been noticing Camila has been more...adventurous.

Camila would never bit Lauren's neck, or ear, or even suck her nipples but Camila has changed. Lauren loves it but she's never really gotten use to Camila on top.

Once all of Lauren's clothes were off Camila jumped on Lauren's cock, Lauren had to think of something else so she would burst right then and there.

"Fuck... Camila slow...down" Lauren breathlessly said holding onto Camila's hips to gain control.

Camila liked to be on top, she knew Lauren would never make Camila feel uncomfortable especially in bed.

"Why? You can't take it?" Camila teased she loves to see her best friend all worked up, Lauren would prefer not to talk back to anyone even her best friend, but from getting the confidence to ask Ariana for her number she felt good about herself.

Camila knew Lauren wouldn't do anything to her, but she wanted to. She started to grind on her cock, she leaned forward taking Lauren's nipple into her mouth hearing Lauren grunt.

"Slow -down please." Lauren begged feeling herself close.

Camila smirked to herself doing what she was doing,but even faster. She started to breath heavily feeling herself getting close.

"Fuck...right there." Camila said holding Lauren's neck tight, bouncing up and down.

Before Camila could reach her climax her was flipped over taken by surprise she gasped looking at her best friend hovering over her.

Lauren started to pound her tight center, Lauren felt Camila's nails digging into her back.

"Lau-ren don't -stop" Camila moaned wrapping her arms around Lauren neck pulling her closer. Camila closed her eyes knowing she was gonna cum.

"LAUREN!" Camila screamed kissing the sweat on Lauren's forehead.

"Fucking shit, babe" Lauren grunted pulling out shooting her thick ropes of cum on Camila's stomach.

Lauren dumped herself on Camila's side, holding her sweaty friend.

Lauren wiped her cum off of Camila's stomach seeing Camila still with her eyes closed with her mouth opened.

"You called me babe." Camila breathlessly laughed. She slowly opened her eyes seeing Lauren blush.

"Sorry, I didn't notice." Lauren said pulling the covers over them.

"It's fine...I like it" Camila said kissing her best friend on the lips.

"Is that okay?" Lauren asked once Camila pulled away.

"What do you mean?" Camila asked holding in her laughter, she was sure thinking of the song through.

Lauren smirked knowing Camila was probably thinking of the song.

"Is it okay for us to kiss. We only kiss when we're... Doing it and I was just wondering if its awkward to kiss me without my dick in you" Lauren said missing Camila's lips on hers.

"It's fine, remember when we use to kiss in elementary school and middle school, its fine Lauren. I don't care if your dick is in me or not, if I want to kiss my best friend I will." Camila started mocking how Lauren mentioned her dick. She leaned in kissing Lauren's lips moaning at the feeling.

"Okay, I do like kissing you." Lauren said kissing her back, rolling over on her laughing when her cock slipped on Camila's center on accident.

"Sorry." Lauren said pulling away, not really knowing if its awkward or not.

"It's fine, you don't have to apologize all the time you touch me or even slip your dick in me." Camila said not believing it was an accident.

"It was -I didn't,ugh" Lauren said getting red.

Camila smiled looking at her at her best friend, Camila didn't really know her feelings just yet but so far she's not going to complain.

Authors note
I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 9.4K 30
Camila/You story Y/N and Camila has been best friends since Kindergarten and they've been inseparable. When Camila auditions for the X-Factor, their...
12.3K 408 10
Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui, two young girls who became a little more than friends at a young age. That was until someone had to leave. Years lat...
1.8M 43.2K 75
Lauren and Camila have been friends for years, what happens when Lauren can't handle seeing Camila with her girlfriend any longer. To what extremes w...
113K 2.5K 14
Camila was always quiet not because she was shy she just didn't like people. Lauren already showed that she liked the brown-eyed girl but Camila didn...