Highschool

Zamiya123456789 द्वारा

A 16 year old girl by the name of Zhariaa has had a hard life ever since her mother died. She has been moving... अधिक

The cemetery Visit.
Home sweet Home
The guilt of a father
New day,Last day, and Goodbyes
Ready for whatever
Drama,Drama,Drama
Just the beggining
New Student
Office visit
A Not So Simple Girl And Thug Meet
New friends and New feelings
I like him... I like him not... I like him!
Thug romance
News for Oshea and a reawakening for Zhariaa's dad.
The Big News
A Thug As A Father And A Dead Man Walking.
Trouble for a Thugs Love
The Get Away Crew.
Trouble=Death In a Thugs Fairytale.
Never Wanted To Say Goodbye

Leaving New York heading to Atlanta

77 2 0
Zamiya123456789 द्वारा

"Guys I have to go" I said. All my friends began to question why I was leaving so early. "My dad says I have to I cried." My friends began hugging me and crying. Latron came over being nosey talking bout "what's going on over here"."You is so nosey boy" said Kayla. "She finna leave dang" said Megan. "Bae leaving me so soon" Latron said with a smirk. He hugged me and whispered in my ear "Imma miss you big booty". I laughed then said my last goodbyes to my friends. As I walked to my car more and more tears began to crawl down my face. "Why me just why" I thought to myself. I got in the car and was about to close the car when someone stopped it. "No Goodbye" Darrion said. "Bye Darrion" I said with a smirk."You know Imma miss you right?"He said. "Yeah Imma miss you too."I said with watery eyes. Even though he did me wrong I would still miss my first love. A tear fell down my face and he wiped it away. He then kissed me and I would have stopped him but that would be the last kiss I ever got from him. Afterwards I said my last goodbyes and drove away. I knew he was watching me drive away. My phone soon after and it was my dad. I answered "Hello". "Where you at, Get here soon." My dad said hanging afterwards. I sped to my house and when I got there my dad and his wife were in there cars. As soon as I pulled up they pulled off. I quickly followed saying "Goodbye Newyork". We were on our way to Atlanta and I was not ready for what was waiting for me there.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Mafia's Missing Murderer. bunny43874 द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

989K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
IN MY HEART // F1 MAX VERSTAPPEN Zahra द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

47.9K 1.4K 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
27.8K 1.7K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
3.7M 87.2K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...