Psychic (Creepypasta fanficti...

By _Annika_Bautista_

Kira was no ordinary girl. She grew up in a research facility known as Phoenix Corp., used for experiments, a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
What
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
creepypasta is dying
Author's note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Tempus
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note - Birthday
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Author's Note
Author's Note (Original)
Epilogue
Sequel
Regarding the Sequel!
Prequel!
A/N August 4 2020
A/N (June 19,2022) hi :), would you like a rewrite?
A/N (6/23/2022) - more details about the rewrite
A/N - final update for the rewrite

Chapter 20

7.6K 233 140
By _Annika_Bautista_

FOLLOW WHAT THE PICTURE IN THE MEDIA SAYS.

Jack walks out of the kitchen to see what all of the commotion was about. But seeing other people resulted to him walking back in and sit down next to Jeff. He reached into his bag and slid out another kidney.

"So, what's up?" Jeff asked.

Jack bit into his snack, licking his lips after swallowing. "They brought back some people." He muttered.

"Well, of course they did. Slenderman did talk about this in that boring ass meeting." Jeff said, dropping his fork once he finished his lunch.

Jack bit the kidney again, not responding to that.

Of course, he knew, he just didn't think that they would be here soon. And the meeting was just yesterday, maybe Slenderman just wanted to do it earlier.

All of this made Jack think that this was all because they were preparing for a war. It would have gone too far if there was a war, they could just threaten them and make them stop the project. But, the fact that they had a little army of supernaturals, there was no doubt that there will be, at least, a fight between the two big groups.

After all, peace can be just taken away in a matter of seconds right after you get it.
"Do you mean that you're just afraid of the crowd the three just brought in? There couldn't be that much people."

Jack shook his head. "I don't think you understand the word crowd. Crowd is pretty much a name for a large mass of people, or a large group of people. And no, I'm just not in the mood to chat with anyone."

"You're talking to me." Jeff reminded him.

"Yes," Jack took in the last part of the kidney, chewed, then swallowed. "But, that's because you've started the conversation."

Jeff rolled his eyes. "There goes your philosophy shit, you should just go ahead and be a philosopher. I don't think your cut out to be a surgeon, actually."

Jack responded with silence as he took another kidney and continued his meal. But, since Jeff is being himself, he decides to pester him.

"Oh, now you're ignoring me." Jeff huffed, dropping his plate into the sink. The dish shattered and forced a crack onto the bowl Kira previously left. He sucked in a breath, knowing that Slenderman would be angry once he finds it when he comes back.

"Look what you made me do!" Jeff groaned, picking up all of the pieces. He cautiously held them, but then failed, and ended up getting a cut.

"Shit."

Although the small cut hurt badly for him, he picked up what's left then threw them into the nearby bin. He returned to the sink then let the water run.

Jack was about to say that it'll sting, but decided to not and just watched him.

Jeff let the water run over it, and then hissed at the stinging pain. "Motherfucking..." He turned the knob then reached over to the role of paper towel. He ripped a part off and wrapped it around his finger.

"JACK! THERE YOU ARE!"

Jack flinched at the high pitched voice then turned his head to the archway.

A girl stood by with fiery red hair tied into pig tails, her eyes were a deep shade of blue that seemed to sparkle. He recognized her as Kiki, another ghost. She was like Sally, who somehow had flesh, blood and bones, and who also had human needs.

Jack remembered her to be perky and very active. Hyper. And as Jack remembered, she exclaims almost everything she says.

"Jack! Come with me, I want you to meet someone!" She told him and grabbed his forearm, pulling him off of the stool. Kiki dragged him out of the kitchen and out by the front door. In the middle of opening the door, she stopped and looked around.

"KIRA!" She yelled, looking at the direction of the girl.

Kira turned around and went over.

"I want you to meet someone, Kira. I hope you would like him."

"Okay..." Kira followed the two.

They went out to the front.

"Guys, I woild like you to meet SeedEater!" She smiled, letting go of Jack's arm.

In front of them was a beast that seemed to be inches taller than Jack. It had long hair around it's head, much like a lion's, except black. Sharp teeth jutted out of its mouth, and it had one, black eye. His other eye was stitched closed, and a line of stitches in the middle as if it was sliced in half.

"Hey there, big guy!" Kiki reached up to it's head, caressing it's face. She suddenly hugged it.

Kira and Jack heard a low rumble, which was probably the creature purring.

"Here," Kiki held Jack's hand after hugging it and brought him closer. She raised it in front of the beast. "I have a feeling that you would like him, since he actually eats... you know..."

Jack stared at her for a while, until he got what she meant. He slowly put his hand closer to it's face. It breathed out and leaned in to Jack's touch.

Through Jack's glove, he could feel the creatures skin. Since his glove was thin, he could feel the heat radiating off of him.

He put down his hand, realizing how friendly it was.

Kiki smiled. "You see, Kira? He's a nice guy! You don't need to be afraid!" Kiki told her reassuringly.

Jack turned around to look at her, only to see her look of unease. She was scared of him.

And without even thinking, Jack reached for his hand. He could feel her warmth mixing in with his coldness, and it felt 'tingly' for the both of them. He pulled her next to him, and raised his hand along with hers.

"J-Jack?" Kira questioned.

"It's fine, he won't hurt you." He told her, slowly placing her hand on him.

The beast let out some sort of grumble, then purred. He leaned in even more, into her hand. Kira smiled, gently rubbing his face.

Jack flushed, realizing what had happened.

* * *

"Hey, get up."

Ben sighed as he heard the familiar voice of his friend. He was still lying, face down on the cool, marble floor.

"Ben, are you making out with the floor?"

He heard another voice, knowing it too well.

"Ben. Get. The. Fuck. UP."

Ben groaned and rolled onto his back and sat up. He rubbed his face.

"Ugh, just how many times do I have to trip."

He heard a faint chuckle. "You should thank the floor for being there."

Ben stood up, facing the boy who was the same height as him. The same red clothes made him realize that it was Red.

"Oh, it's you."

Red smiled, putting his arm around his shoulders. "Ben, I missed you."

"I knew it, I knew that you had a thing for me." Ben said jokingly. "All this time, I've been wondering why you never liked me. Do you know how much it hurts just thinking about you, fucking another guy?!"

Red gave him a look of disbelief, joining the act. "Me? Fucking another guy? No, I would never do that! I've saved my virginity for you--"

Ben's eyes widened. "I... Are you really a virgin?"

Red huffed. "You know, it was getting good. And no, I'm not."

"I am either amused or disgusted. Actually, I'm both." Ben faced the other one who was standing in front of them the whole time.

His tattooed arms folded across his chest, with his lips curled up into the familiar faint smirk.

"Callum! Long time no--" Ben noticed how tall he got. "A-Are you serious?"

"What?" He asked.

"Why... Why do you have to be so tall?!"

Callum chuckled, shaking his head. The action caused his dirty blonde hair to sway. "Well, don't blame me for your height. You just met a terrible fate."

Ben rolled his eyes at the line. "I hate that line."

"You used to say it." Red reminded him.

"I used to." Ben deadpanned.

Callum smiled. "Well, you shouldn't have done that."

"STOP IT WITH THE PUNS!" Ben heard Kiki's brother yell.

Ben smiled.

He wondered what will happen, now that there are more people in his home.
READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Heeeeeyy. It's me, Leigh's cousin. I'll be substituting for her since she isn't feeling well. As I've remembered, there was a chapter a while back and she mentioned her condition in the author's note. I can't remember which one, but hopefully you guys remembered.

She actually told me not to bring up that chapter in the author's note, since you don't really read these. She was actually sad that you don't read these, and that she isn't getting notifications from the book. This affects her badly, and again, the reason why is in one of the author's notes in one chapter.

She rarely even gets enough sleep anymore, it's scaring EVERYONE. And I think I heard my aunt, aka her mom, saying that she heard her breathing heavily in the middle of the night.

I just hope that she won't do anything you know, terrible.

~Matt

Ps thats my name. It sucks. ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.4K 43
Kira lives a normal life, if you consider throwing things out the window and eating a lot of candy and not having cavities or getting fat normal, unt...
53.1K 1.8K 21
Felicity Hill is an ordinary girl, almost too normal for her taste. But since her eyes are a rather different color, she draws unwanted attention. O...
82.1K 2.4K 16
{COMPLETE} Sarah was invisible in her foster home. No one payed attention to her. No one talked to her. No one cared what she did. One day she went f...
48.5K 998 26
Alexia Lambre had never been a truly 'normal' girl, because she had always had the added 'bonus' of telekinesis. At least, some might call it a bon...