Psychic (Creepypasta fanficti...

By _Annika_Bautista_

Kira was no ordinary girl. She grew up in a research facility known as Phoenix Corp., used for experiments, a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
What
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
creepypasta is dying
Author's note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Tempus
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note - Birthday
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Author's Note
Author's Note (Original)
Epilogue
Sequel
Regarding the Sequel!
Prequel!
A/N August 4 2020
A/N (June 19,2022) hi :), would you like a rewrite?
A/N (6/23/2022) - more details about the rewrite
A/N - final update for the rewrite

Chapter 19

8.2K 217 210
By _Annika_Bautista_

Hmm...

Chapter 19...

Somehow, this feels like deja vu...

Nevermind, onwards to the chapter!

Kira went down the stairs along with Sally, on their way to the kitchen. It was time for lunch, and both were feeling hungry. Slenderman wasn't there to call everyone, or even send someone to call the household together for a meal.

Kira wondered where he was. Masky, Hoodie and Toby were gone, too. She knew that the four were the busiest in the mansion, but they never were gone for the rest of the day. Usually, they leave at a later time in the evening. Their schedules were a little confusing for Kira.

"What do you want for lunch?" Kira asked Sally, walking into the kitchen.

"I don't know, how about macaroni and cheese? I love macaroni and cheese!" Sally exclaimed, jumping onto the stool.

Kira sighed as she remembered that she wasn't good in cooking. She may have watched the others cook and was taught some things, but a recipe like a simple macaroni and cheese, she didn't really know.

"Umm... I don't know how to..." Kira muttered, standing awkwardly behind the counter.

"Oh! How could I forget!" Sally jumped off of the stool and placed Charlie on the counter. Sally started to drag the stool next to Kira, who stood below cabinets.

Sally propped one foot on the stool and tried to reach the knob of one cabinet, once she did, she also placed her other foot on the stool. Kira grabbed onto the stool once Sally started to wobble. She finally found her balance on top of the stool and opened the cabinet, revealing a few products. Kira eyed them, recognizing a few that others have used while cooking.

"There it is!" Sally took a blue box and handed it to Kira, who placed it onto the counter. "Hmm... Would you like one too, Kira?"

"Sure."

Sally grabbed onto another box, and looked down at Kira. She suddenly jumped off, and Kira, who followed her instincts, opened her arms and caught her. Sally only giggled. "Hehe, I knew that you would catch me."

She placed the box next to the other one. Kira read what was on the box.

Macaroni 'N Cheese

"All you have to do is to follow the instructions. I've seen Jeff cooked with this, and it came out well."

Jeff? Cooking? It semed unlikely of him, since he was afraid of fire.

"Okay then." Kira said, sounding unenthusiastic. Instead, she was nervous that she might set the kitchen on fire.

Hopefully I won't.

* * *

"I smell food!" Jeff said as he stumbled into the kitchen, only to find the two girls eating macaroni and cheese.

Jack followed after, his hands shoved into his pockets.

Sally licked her lips to taste the cheese again, smiling. "So yummy..." She muttered to herself, but it was heard by Kira.

Jeff's shoulders slumped as soon as he realized that there weren't any left, and that he needed to get food by himself. He went to the fridge, opened it and looked for the leftovers from dinner.

"You fed them to Smile." Jack reminded him, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Dammit, there aren't any spreads either!" He slammed the refrigerator door close, kneeling down to the freezer. He grabbed the only porkchop left that was in a plastic bag and got a plate from the cupboard.

The other three watched as he showered it in spice and finally got a pan. His hands trembled as he turned the knob of the stove, a fire lit underneath the pan. He plopped the porkchop onto the pan after waiting a couple of seconds.

Kira furrowed her eyebrows. She knew that he was scared of fire, and yet he knows how to cook.

They simply watched, until Jack pushed off of the counter and quietly walked over to Jeff. He was so, focused on his cooking, he didn't notice the masked boy sneaking up behind him. Jack reached around him to the stove.

Kira was surprised that Jeff didn't notice.

Jack turned the knob, that will make the fire grow bigger. And it did, and it made Jeff jump and jerk his hand, causing the porkchop to fly into the air.

Sally laughed. Kira even cracked a smile at the sight of Jeff freaking out.

"HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SISTER OF ALL SHITHOLES!" Jeff screeched.

Jack lightly chuckled.

Jeff caught the porkchop with the pan and immediately made the fire smaller. He sighed in relief and continued to cook his food.

Jeff set the plate next to the girls, preparing to eat.

"I will never cook for you guys. Never." Jeff said.

Jack shrugged and opened the fridge, retrieving a bag that was known for holding some of his kidneys. He reached inside and slid one out and lifted his mask, showing only his mouth.

"It's kind of disgusting, watching you eat..." Jeff told him.

And there it was, the urge to know what he looked like underneath the mask came upon Kira once again. All Kira got to see of his face was his thin lips, his teeth that looked sharp, and his perfect jawline.

She felt the the tingly feeling in her chest and the small butterflies fluttering in her stomach whenever she thinks of him.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door, and multiple footsteps passing by. Through the archway, she saw Toby walking by, his hands in his pockets. He hummed lowly.

"Hey Toby!" Sally waved, causing the boys to look through the archway too. He walked into the kitchen. "Where did you go?" Asked Sally curiously.

"Oh, y-you kn-know... I we-ent to ano-another mission gi-given by Slendy." He answered with his usual stutter, pulling down his mouth guard and orange tinted goggles. "And K-Kira, there a-are a few p-people that would like to meet y-you." He informed her.

Kira gave him a quizzical look. People who would like to meet her? News might have spread like wild fire, and who would like to meet her? She was just a girl with powers.

She placed her bowl into the sink and exited the kitchen. The group of people, who Toby said are eager to meet her, were waiting by the front door. In total, there were three of them.

There was a girl with short blonde hair, as short as Kira's hair was. Her eyes were entirely black, but looking closer, Kira could see galaxies in them. She had pale skin, that apparently matched her white clothes.

A boy was chatting with her. He had wavy raven hair, his bangs almost covering the eye holes of his white mask, which had a red smile that looked like dripping blood. He wore a blue jacket, a smiley face button pinned to his chest, and a satchel was hung over one of his shoulders.

And the last was a lady with pink hair curled at the end, carrying an expensive looking bag. She had wide, blue eyes that gave her a crazed look. She wore a pink dress, with a white apron that gave her a sweet vibe.

The blonde girl smiled as she approached her, sticking her hand out. "Nice to meet you, Kira, I'm Judge Angels." Kira awkwardly shook her hand.

The boy also approached her also. "I'm Helen, the Bloody Painter."

Kira nodded as a greeting.

"We've heard a lot from Splendorman." Judge Angels said.

"Yes, he's rather chatty." Helen seemed to have the same kind of attitude as Jack did; calm and stoic.

"And he said something about shipping you with... Jack...? I don't know, but he seemed very enthusiastic about it." She told her.

Kira felt the slight blush on her cheeks. "Oh... That... I don't know why he does that."

She felt a hand on her shoulder, and she was spun around by none other than the pink haired lady.

"Oh! So, you're Kira! Aww, you're cute!" She pinched her cheek, giving Kira sweet smile. So sweet, it somehow gave Kira chills. "Wait... Hmm... You don't look Asian at all!"

"What?" Kira questioned curiously.

The lady dismissed the statement. "Eh, nevermind. My name is Pinkamena! But you may call me Pinkie Pie if you would like." She bit her lip, her eyes widening even more. She put her cold hands on Kira's cheeks. "Gah! I just can't help it! You're just too cute and adorable!"

"I think that's enough, Pinkie. You wouldn't want to bruise her face." Judge Angels cut in.

"Ah, yes! I wouldn't want to ruin your adorable look." She stepped back.

"Pinkamena!" Sally came running past Kira, embracing the woman.

She giggled and hugged Sally, patting her head. "Of course, I wouldn't forget about you! You're too sweet to be forgotten."

"So, what brings you here?" Kira asked the other two.

"Well, Splendorman told us about the situation. At first, we thought that we were safe, since any sort of economy was far away from our base. Until people just started to appear on our front door. And that was when Toby came and helped us through the small army." Judge Angels explained.

Helen spoke after, "However, I can't help but think how he knew that we were in trouble and came in at the right time. Quite a coincidence, isn't it?"

Kira pondered for a minute, until she came up with the conclusion. "Well, Slenderman and the others have had a lot of meetings the past couple of days. I guess they were talking about a few plans, but since I was never allowed in any of them, I don't know what they were plotting."

Judge Angels raised an eyebrow, an annoyed look on her face. "That's sexist..."

Kira ignored the comment, and suddenly remembered that they mentioned Splendorman. "Where is Splendorman?"

Judge Angels annoyed look faded, and a frown was set onto her lips. "Uh... We don't know. He just blinked away."

Blink. Meaning he teleported away.

"Okay then..."

In just a number of days, a lot has happened. And it's been at least a week.

A week, ever since Kira escaped the research facility.

It only occured to her on how succesful she was back then. She easily passed the guards, well, she easily passed them since she took away their lives. But now that she remembers, it was rather scary of her to do. And there, she thought that she knew everything about herself.

She easily passed them. They didn't even try to take her down by sedating her or knocking her out. If there were other people like her in the facility, then they would have sent one of them to take her down.

But they didn't, and that's what bothered her.

The door creaked open, and in came Masky and Hoodie. Behind them were other people, which Kira guessed had experienced the same scenario as the other three did.

Kira heard rushed footsteps behind her, and turned to one of the staircases. Ben was running down the stairs, he obviously didn't care if he would fall, because he was actually running, sprinting to the first floor where everyone else was.

By the time Ben stepped on the last step, he tripped over the carpet and fell over, landing on his face. His groan echoed across the room, which was heard by everyone else.

He propped himself up on his hands and stared at everyone.

He sighed in relief.

"Damn, and here I thought everyone was caught already." He said, and then fell back onto the floor.

I now know why I feel a little bit nostalgic while I was writing this chapter. I wrote a book a year ago, which I've ended on the nineteenth chapter because I realized that it wasn't going the way I wanted it do.

I'm glad that this one didn't end like that book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450 31 19
This is a work of fiction. I don't own the creepypasta or you. Your world slowly falls apart when the creepypastas land on earth. You find out you a...
26.6K 490 29
All characters belong to thier rightful owners. Your (Y/N), you've been isolated for most of your life. Anything before the age of seven was a lost...
249K 5.1K 93
New description: your name is (y/n), you've been bullied and neglected from your parents all your life. One day your parents decided to give you away...
8.7K 138 13
Eyeless Jack is in love with the newest creepypasta. He knew he was from the moment he laid "eyes" on her. But she does not appreciate his advances...