Oh, Phil

By phanisokay

Dan and Phil reveal their true feelings for each other but will their romance last? Follow Dan and Phil in th... More

Oh, Phil.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapeter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twentyone
Chapter twentytwo
*A/N*
sequel!

Chapter seventeen

1.1K 67 62
By phanisokay

*Phils pov*
I hung up the phone. I couldn't bear to hear the news so, I hung up before they could even tell me.
He's probably dead I thought.
He's dead and I'm doing nothing about.
I don't know if I can live in a world without Dan. Maybe I should kill myself and then we could be together again.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. Chris.
Why is he calling me? I sighed and answered the phone.

"Phil. The hospital just rang me. They have good news about Dan!"
"He's dead isn't he- wait. Did you say good news?"
"Yes! I'm so happy"
"What is it? Is Dan okay?"
"He's awake"

I hung up the phone and ran out then apartment- kind of like I did when I first found out that he was in hospital. I ran down the street as it rained.

I soon arrived at the hospital and quickly found my way to dans room.

"P-Phil?" Dan croaked as I burst into his room.
"Dan oh my gosh! You're awake. I'm so happy to see you, I love you so much!"
"Yeah, I um love you too Phil, as a friend."

Oh
As a friend
Those words spun around my head making me feel nauseous but I plastered a smile on my face for Dan.

He must have been able to see through my fake smile as he asked "are you okay"
"I'm fine" I lied.

"So, how are you feeling?" I asked.
"uh good, I guess. Although I feel like I've forgotten something...something important"

Yeah, us.

I just nodded and smiled weakly.

"It can't be that important if I've forgotten it, right?" Dan joked.

I felt a lump in my throat and looked down to try not to cry. I felt a tear trail down my cheek and fall off my chin.

"Are you...crying?" Dan asked
"No." I wiped my eyes.
"Phil, why are you crying?"
Because you don't remember us. Our relationship.
"Just...happy you're back." I faked a smile.

He fell for it.

A doctor with a clipboard entered the room. "Sir, I'm afraid you'll have to leave. The visiting hours have finished and i need to talk to Daniel".

"Bye Dan." I stood and walked to the door.

"Bye" he smiled and waved.

I walked out the door.
"I love you." I whispered as I lowered my head and started walking slowly home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 176 18
You're favourite youtube stars, Dan and Phil, meet each other and decide to move in. Along the way is romance, tears and heartbreak. *NOTICE* Trigge...
62.5K 4.2K 15
After Dan Howell dies at the tragically young age of 26, he is greeted by death with a book. A book of every lie that anyone had ever told him. T...
239K 13.4K 30
It all started with that kiss, that moment and that passion when Dan became lost and Phil was clueless but both in love. The story of a skinny love t...
45.4K 1.7K 17
You've lived most of your teenagerhood as a major fan of Dan and Phil, and a proud member of the Phandom (shipping them or not, your choice.) You wak...