Living With Ghost (Zak Bagans...

By tankmama14

Two people that hunt down ghosts for a living. Zak Bagans, creator of the Ghost Adventures and DJ Roberts, a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Eighteen

1.5K 34 6
By tankmama14

In case you are wondering, the only reason why most of Zak's family is not in the book is because I don't know a lot about his family. I don't know how old his niece and nephew are and I don't even know what his mom's name is. So they aren't in the book but are talked about. And I know Zak has said he would never have kids, but people can change their minds.

(Two Months Later)

Sitting at her desk, scrolled through location after location not to hunt but for buildings to start up her animal organization she had started through the NSPCA.

But DJ still had one thing on her mind. About two weeks back, DJ felt like she had been processed by something that followed her home from a location. She remembered that Father Ashcraft had to perform an exorcism. It scared the hell out of her. DJ lashed out at Zak, Aaron, everybody, including Zak's niece and nephew, both of who she loved to be around. Although she had gone through a full-on exorcism, DJ still felt like crap because those two kids were her world and she was terrified that something would happen for them to stop loving her.

"What are you doing?" Zak asked tiredly as he walked into the office. DJ looked at the clock that read 3:00 in the morning. DJ could find the right words.

"Going through some potential sites." DJ finally replied and saw Zak sitting down in a chair next to her.

"They know that it wasn't you, DJ. We all know something attached itself to you." DJ refused to look at Zak. She felt his hand rubbing her back which helped a little bit.

"Those two kids are the only kids in my life right now. I can't have my own and because of some stupid attachment, they're scared of me."

"Come here." DJ scooted over next to Zak and he wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her forehead and let his lips linger there for a few seconds. "I'm sorry." DJ looked at Zak. "You deserve to be happy and have the family you want, and I knew something was gonna follow you home."

"Zak, please don't blame yourself for my stupidity." She hugged Zak tighter and his arm squeeze around her.

"There's other options, if you really wanna start a family." DJ looked up at Zak once more.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. I want you to be happy and I don't see us leaving each other. We'll get a bigger house and see what our options are."

"I love you, Zak Bagans." DJ said and then kissed him, grasping his cheeks in her hands. He smiled into the kiss and pulled her onto his lap.

"I love you, DJ Roberts."

----------------------

DJ and Zak walked through the space with Salem, Bella, and Gracie. She found a wide-open large building that she liked very much. The dogs seemed to enjoy it as well. She would obviously have to add onto the building before it could be open, but she was open to all of that.

"I like it." DJ said as she looked around.

"It's going to be a lot of work to put more into it." Zak replied as they walked around the outside area.

"I know but the picture in my mind looks great." Zak smiled and pecked her cheek. "Now, I actually have an appointment with my doctor."

(About a half hour later)

"This is a miracle." DJ's doctor said when she came in the room.

"What? What's wrong?" DJ asked, fearing something was wrong.

"Nothing at all. Didn't meant to scare you but you're about two and a half months pregnant." DJ looked at her doctor like she was stupid.

"How? I thought I couldn't get pregnant."

"You are indeed pregnant. We don't fully understand why or how you are. Congratulations." DJ didn't know what to say but she knew she was happy to get a second chance at being a mother. DJ walked out into the waiting room where Zak was waiting. He looked up.

"What happened?"

"I'm pregnant." Zak looked confused but then he was on his feet and had his arms wrapped around DJ in seconds.

"I don't care how, I love you." DJ smiled and kissed his lips.

"I love you too."

DJ and Zak stopped at Zak's mom's house. Meredith, Zak's older sister, happened to be there too. The three dogs ran around outside with Ridley.

"What's going on? You two look happy." Zak's mom questioned.

"My doctor told me that I'm pregnant." DJ replied and got a happy look from both Zak's mom and Meredith.

"I thought you couldn't." Meredith chimed in.

"I couldn't but something changed and somehow, I'm two and a half months along."

"That's amazing!" DJ looked at Zak who was glowing from excitement. It was then that DJ realized why that night in the hotel felt so different. She felt an arm come around her waist and Zak kissed the side of her head.

"I just have one request." Zak spoke softly as he leaned against DJ and put his head in her neck.

"What is that?"

"No more lockdowns. I don't want what happened last time to happen again."

"I agree." She put her arm around Zak and his hand rested on her leg. Zak ended up falling asleep while DJ, Meredith, and his mom watched TV. DJ kept thinking about the baby and now, she really wanted to marry Zak, but she wasn't gonna push him. He had no plans on leaving her so she was happy now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, DJ woke up to the sound of somebody knocking on her door. Zak was passed out with his head barely poking out from under the blanket. She slipped on her shoes and walked downstairs. DJ opened the door to see Carley standing there.

"What do you want?" DJ asked not wanting to talk to her.

"I just want to talk." Carley replied.

"There's nothing to talk about. You were there when I cried about him cheating on me and it was you the whole time. I couldn't get pregnant and then you open your legs to him and got what I always wanted. Get the hell off my porch." DJ shut the door in Carley's face and turned around, jumping slightly when she saw Zak standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"You okay?" He asked as she sat down on the steps.

"I'm fine. I'm not wasting any more time on them. Don't need people in my life that do something like to me."

"Hey, I'm still here." DJ smiled and stood in between Zak's legs. "Wanna go skinny dipping?" DJ smiled and followed Zak outside after they left the dogs in the house. Thankful for the tall privacy fences around her house, she stripped out of her clothes and walked into the pool in front of Zak. It was chilly but she felt the warmth of a body behind her. She sighed as Zak kissed her neck. DJ leaned her head back against his chest as she let the feeling overwhelm her body.

"You know I've never done it in a pool, right?" DJ asked as she turned around to face Zak.

"Neither have I, but I was kinda thinking about it." Zak replied and DJ wrapped her arms around his neck. She felt Zak wrap her legs around his waist and he gently pushed her against the side of the pool.

"There's a first for everything." DJ smiled and pulled Zak down to kiss her. She let out a soft gasp as she felt Zak enter her. She closed her eyes and her head fell back as Zak started to thrust into her. This was much more different from any other time. His thrusts were gentle and his grip on her was gentle. His face buried her neck as he planted kisses all along her neck and chest. Moans escaped her mouth as her hands wrapped around his shoulder and his back muscles contracted as he pushed to get deeper inside of DJ.

"Fuck." Zak grunted as he pulled DJ even closer to him. He groaned when he felt DJ's teeth dig into his shoulder.

"Zak." DJ moaned out as she felt her climax sneak up on her and her back arched. Zak let out a loud grunt and emptied himself inside of her. She panted, trying to catch her breath as she refused to let go of Zak. His arms kept her secure in his grip as they stayed in their connected position.

"You're giving me the best gift a man could ask for." Zak said as he pulled out of DJ.

"Technically, you're the one giving it." DJ replied and rested her hands on Zak's chest.

"I'm being serious. I've changed since I've met you. I honest to god never wanted kids. I didn't see myself being a dad, I couldn't see myself being one. And I know you wanna get married." DJ looked up at him. "I saw you texting Sherri about it. I know you want to but I just...I don't know how to stay this without making you feel upset or pissed at me."

"I understand, Zak. I really do."

"I have intentions of leaving you. You're my world and I don't need to marry you to prove that."

"I'm sure the whole world knows you love me."

"I do, more than life itself. And I want you everybody to know that I'm ready to be a dad even if people don't think I can do it."

"I know you can Zak."

------------------------------

After going back to bed, DJ woke up at about 2:00 in the afternoon and realized she forgot that they had put clothes back on. She found Zak sleeping with his arm over her belly in a protective manner. She snapped a quick picture and of Zak with the caption both of my babies are tired. That sparked a lot of comments. She shared with her many fans and followers what happened with the first pregnancy. She was amazed at how much support they gave her. Now, they were giving her congratulations about the new pregnancy. It made DJ fell better that she had so many fans that showed her support and joy about the pregnancy as they did the last one.

"Baby, what time is it?" Zak mumbled with his eyes still closed. DJ looked over to see that it was now 2:30.

"2:30, why?" DJ asked in response.

"No reason, thought maybe we could go out and maybe get something to eat."

"Sure. Where do you wanna go?"

"Your favorite burger joint?"

"Sure!"

(An Hour Later)

Zak and DJ had been enjoying their lunch so far. Zak could see Nick, Aaron, Veronique, and Abbi in the back waiting with Aaron holding his camera.

"Babe, take a walk with me." Zak said as they finished. DJ nodded and they walked over to where DJ noticed the others.

"What's going on, Zak?" DJ asked as Aaron hit record on his camera.

"I lied about what I said last night."

"What do you mean?" DJ's heart began to pick up the pace and she covered her mouth as she felt the tears threatening to spill as Zak got down on one knee while everybody watched.

"You mean the world to me. You're having my baby, again and I can't see my life without you. I know I'm a crazy person, who does a lot of stupid shit and probably gets on your nerves." DJ smiled. "There's so much I can offer to you and I just...I suck at this stuff. I don't know how guys do this." DJ Roberts, please don't make me look like a dumbass and say yes to me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

913 35 9
Billy Tolley met the girl of his dreams at a club he was DJing at. The rest of the crew of Ghost Adventures welcomed a new member to the team. And h...
28K 1K 73
Corrine is a "friend of a friend" working her way up from a DJ to a music talent scout in LA..she's a hot, business savvy hard ass, who's also a play...
9K 178 22
Roxy Bagans' parents divorced when she was 3 years old. Her mom got custody over her and they moved to Florida. But, after her mom died 13 years late...
15.5K 408 43
Jenn grew up loving the paranormal. Her lucky day arrived making her a new paranormal investigator in the show 'Ghost Adventures' with her best frie...