Goals // Calum Hood

By 5soslut12

Abby Wilson never would have thought she would have to pretend to be a boy just to play soccer, but hey anyth... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
A/N
Sequel

28

5.2K 140 98
By 5soslut12

Abby Pov:

After playing in the ocean for a while, we all go inside to get changed because we are having a bonfire tonight.

I go into my shared room with Calum and get changed into jean shorts and a v neck shirt, with my converse.

"Abby," Grace yells, "Are you almost done?"

"Yes," I say, coming out of my room to see everyone sitting on the couch.

"Alright, what are we waiting for?" Ashton yells.

"Charlotte's not ready ye,t" Grace responds.

"Charlotte hurry the fuck up," Michael yells, making everyone laugh.

"Hop off pimp," Ash says.

We wait for her a little longer.

"Jesus," Ashton says as Charlotte comes out of her room wearing a shirt and shorts.

"What?" Char asks, confused.

"I love you," he smiles cheekily.

She smiles and kisses him.

"Well if you two are done with that," Luke says, gesturing to them, "We can leave now."

Calum grabs blankets and they cover all his face I laugh.

"Do you need some help?" I giggle.

"Please," he sighs, handing me some blankets to carry out to where the guys set up the fire.

We all walked over to the fire with food and coolers around the fire pit. There were footballs, volleyballs, and other beach balls set up beside a stereo.

"This looks amazing," I squeal, looking at Calum and plopped the blankets down.

"The guys and I set it up while you girls were getting ready. I was hoping you would like it."

I looked at him and smiled. We spent an hour talking and eating around the fire. Calum never left my side.

Then it gets dark and all the stars come out. Michael runs in the house and gets his guitar. We comes back out and the boys decide to sing us some songs.
"Oh, sing summer love by One Direction," Grace says. The boys look at each other and decide to do it. Michael starts strumming his guitar and Ashton beating on the blanket. Luke starts singing and it's like and angel. Then Calum joins and it's like we entered heaven. I wish we could do this every night.

Time flies by and it starts getting really late. We all decide to head inside and get ready for bed.
I yawn as Calum and I walk into out room.
"Yeah the first days a lot," he chuckles.
"What do you do the second day?" I ask turning the door nob.
"It depends what everyone wants, but normally either the second or third day we go to the pier."
I smile and grab Calum's shirt on the floor.
He smirks and walks towards me.
"I like when you wear my clothes," he smiles.
He leans in to kiss me and we stay like that for a while, our lips moving in sync until he pulls away with a huge smile on his face and we go to bed.

I wake up hearing someone in the kitchen, I try to get up but Calum's arms are wrapped around me.

"Five more minutes," he whines.

I smile and snuggle further into his chest.

Eventually we get up and walk to the living room and see everyone sitting around the TV eating breakfast. I say good morning to everyone and sit on the couch beside Michael.

Calum gives me a weird look and goes to get breakfast he hands me a banana.

"I'm not hungry," I shrug.

"Calum she doesn't want you're banana!" Ashton laughs.

Everyone continues laughing and I decide to actually eat the banana.

Calum fakes a moan and everyone starts to laugh even harder.

Everyone departs to their rooms and gets ready for the pier, we all get changed and get in the car the same way as yesterday.

"This is going to be so fun," Grace squeals.

Once we arrived, Luke parked the car and we walked over to the pier.
Everyone split up and we agreed to meet up later.

Calum grabbed my hand and started walking towards the boardwalk. The saltiness of the ocean filled my lungs and I sighed with a smile. It was nice to finally relax and not think about anything other than Calum. We walked over to a bench and he sat down, motioning for me to sit next to him. I sat beside him and looked at the cute smile tugging on his lips.

"What are you smiling about Hood?"

"You," he replies, making me blush.

His smile was contagious and I looked back up and him, my smile mirroring his.

Minutes passed and we were still siting on the bench just talking about life, the sun was hitting my skin and it felt amazing.

"Want to go on a ride?" Cal asks. I nod.

We get in line at the ferris wheel and I feel some creepy guys on me while we wait in the really long ride.

Calum came down to my level and whispered in my ear, "Is it just me, or is that guy checking you out?" He asks, look a him and shrug. "He has been watching us this whole time."

"Hmm," Calum says, staring at the guy. I turn to the grubby guy watching us and he quickly darts his eyes away from me. I smirk and turn back to Calum smashing my lips into his, he was shocked at first but quickly kissed back.

It's finally our turn to get on the ride and the creepy dude is no where to be seen, we were buckled in the cart and began to move up. It stopped at the very top and Calum put his arm around me.

I look at him and raise my eyebrows. "What?" He asks.

"Isn't this the part where you declare your love for me?" I laugh.

"I love-" he started.

"Deez nuts," a 10 year old boy yelled from the cart behind us, causing me to laugh hysterically.

"That was the best thing ever. Oh my god," I say in between laughs.

The ride ends and Calum drags me somewhere.

Calum smiled taking me over to the games that were set up.

"I can never win these," I pout.

"Sucks for you," Calum shrugs, walking to the first game.

It was one of those games where you have to shoot circles with water guns to make the car go faster, we both sat in front and picked up the guns, ready to shoot.

"Ready, set, go," the worker yelled and our water guns turned on. I squealed and started firing at the little circle, not really paying attention to how far ahead Calum was then me. After a minute or so a bell went off inicating that the game was over.

"And the winner is number six!" the dude yelled pointing at Calum, doing a weird dance.

"What do you want?" He asked looking at me.

"You don't have to do that, you're the one that won."

"Come on, babe, I won a prize for you what do you want?" He said, cheeks turning red.

"Ugh fine! What about that," I say pointing to a plush guitar.

"I'm more of a bass guy," he says laughing. He takes the plush guitar from the man and thanks him before handing it to me.

"What's the difference between a bass and a guitar anyway?" I ask walking away from the booth.

"well.." He said going on and on about the many differences and how bassist are underrated.

"Wow." I laugh about how passionate he was.

He grabs my hand leading me back to where we were supposed to meet our friends, but none of the were there.

"Oh, there's my game," Calum said with a confident grin.

He left me to go play the test your strength' game. He smirked at me picking up the hammer. I giggled at him pushing his sleeves, showing his toned arms.

"Show off," I yell.

He turns around and winks at me before banging the hammer against the metal plate.

The ball slowly raised and then quickly fell once it got to granny.

"Come on, Granny, you can do better than that," I laugh.

He glares at me and goes again.

He slammed the hammer down making the ball go to the very top and ring the bell.

Calum looked at me and flexed his arm before going over to the guy discussing his prize, Calum picked up a giant brown teddy bear and walked over to me.

"For you," He said sheepishly.

I smiled and took the bear which was my height.

"Thanks Cal," I say hugging him.

"Dammit, Calum won prizes," Luke pouts.

"How?" Ashton groans.

"Sorry boys," Calum smirks and we all make our way back to the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758 18 40
Everything in life comes unexpected
8.3K 990 26
'I'm not an average fan girl, Calum.' © beautyflames 2015
2.6K 128 22
A girl can dream...
Overcome By A

Fanfiction

239K 5.8K 49
"We've got to overcome this, sweet girl" "No, we don't"