Connected (Internet Friends S...

By malumwritings

{sequel to Internet Friends} to: ivy my wivey ~sent at 4:35 am~ did you know that ivy leaves can be used as m... More

intro
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
epilogue

two

9.4K 365 322
By malumwritings

Friday
•Ivy's dress^^^^•

"Fuck! Carson put me down!" she squealed, making Carson laugh as he spun her around.

Ivy pouted once Carson had put her down. She didn't like being scared and Carson knew that. He knew how terrified she could get over the slightest thing and he used it to his advantage sometimes. He wouldn't stop laughing and that made the brunette girl irritated.

"You're so fucking mean to me Carson. I hate you. I'm leaving," Ivy said frantically, she turned on her heel and started walking away. She knew Carson would freak out and pull her back. They went through "arguments" like this all the time.

"Wait!"

Not even a few seconds later Ivy felt arms wrap around her torso. She was never incorrect. She knew Carson inside and out.

Carson felt the girl relax into his touch and he relaxed as well.

"If you truly hated me you wouldn't have sent me a picture of your boobs yesterday," Carson whispered into Ivy's ear. He was now back to his cheeky self. Ivy shivered at the feeling of Carson's hands on her hips.

"Maybe I sent it to the wrong person," Ivy said, shrugging her shoulders but she knew Carson wouldn't believe her.

"I'm the only person you talk to though," Carson said.

"That's not true. I talk to Jett and Mack sometimes," Ivy said and Carson rolled his eyes. His best friend scoffed.

"Harsh. Going for your best friend's friend now, hmmm?" Carson said and Ivy giggled, "You literally only text them like once every four years."

"More like every two years."

"Don't sass me," Carson pouted.

Ivy looked up, still embraced in his arms and looked at him strangely.

"I will sass you if I want to sass you," Ivy said.

"You're so rude to me," Carson whined, burying his face into Ivy's hair. It smelled like roses and he really liked the smell. If he could spend the rest of his life just holding her he'd be the happiest boy in the world.

"Okay Drama Queen," Ivy sighed, wrapping her arms around Carson tighter.

"I am not," Carson pouted.

"That's debatable. Either way, text me. I have to get to class early to ask Mr. Grice some things about a worksheet I had for homework last night. Love you," Ivy rambled. She ran her fingers through Carson's dark hair and Carson nudged his head into her hand. She quickly stood on her tiptoes and kissed Carson's cheek before pulling away and walking to her class.

"Love you too. I'll just go over to Jett and Alexa and talk to them. Jett and I have to discuss the vacation," Carson said, somewhat rambling.

"Bye, you dork. I'll talk to you later," Ivy called out over her shoulder and soon she was out of Carson's sight.

to: CATson

~7:33 am~

whIPPED

to: jet(t) black heart

~7:35 am~

shut the fuck up you asshole

to: CATson

~7:35 am~

it's true and dude you're literally ten feet away. come sit with Alexa and I

Carson looked up from his phone and saw Jett and Alexa sitting against their lockers. They truly were inseparable. They were twins just like Bella and Emma but they were a lot more in sync with each other. They practically had the same personality unlike Bella and Emma, who were complete opposites almost. Bella and Emma looked exactly alike- except their hair and eye color varied -but other than that, they were nothing alike. Their personalities were opposite. They were just close since they were siblings.

Jett and Alexa were opposite. They both had dark hair and pale skin. They got the dark hair from their dad and pale skin from their mom. Jett looked more like their dad since he had the dark eyes but Alexa had bright, vibrant blue eyes. Jett was jealous of Alexa's eyes. The personalities were the same. If they were quoted and someone had to guess which one said what, there was a high percent that the person would be wrong.

They were Calum and Luna's. Luna was Calum's first fiancé. The one Sophie shipped Calum with strongly. She had left Calum after she found out that she was pregnant. She was scared. It took Calum two years to move on and he found another girl. Her name was Sam. He "fell in love" with her. Once the twins were four years old, Luna came back and explained everything to Calum. Calum truly never had gotten over her and he tried to stay with Sam. He cared for her, he did- but he didn't love her like he loved Luna. They were married soon after and Calum couldn't be happier. He had two kids and a wife that he truly loved. Carson always thought it was cute on how Calum quickly took back Luna even though he hadn't seen her in years.

Jett and Alexa were in the grade above Carson and Ivy but they still had a few classes together. Scattered, of course. Carson might have a class with Ivy but then another class with Ivy and Jett.

The best class was calligraphy. None of them truly wanted to take it, except for Ivy, but they needed the art credits. The class was easy. As long as you could print your name, the teacher would pass you. They all ended up together and would mess around in the back of the room. Stevie was really upset when she found out that she had gotten the class the bell after her brother and friends.

"Are you excited to leave for vacation tomorrow?" Alexa asked.

"Yeah, it's been awhile and I'm so excited to see a new place. I can't believe Mom and Dad are celebrating their anniversary in Puerto Rico. I've been looking up stuff on it and it's such a pretty island and I'm so excited to be on the beach," Carson explained.

"And it's there 25th wedding anniversary too. That's huge. I'm so excited for them," Jett said.

"I'm just praying my room isn't close to theirs and I'll be good," Carson said, he was implying certain things and he noticed the twins caught on by the look of disgust they each held.

"Forgetting what you've said, have you packed yet?" Jett asked.

"Yeah. I'm going over to Ivy's house after school to help her pack though. She hasn't started yet."

"Oh damn, have fun with that. Hopefully you won't get too bored," Alexa said. She knew the struggle of packing and she knew how indecisive Ivy was when it came to packing. T was going to be a long day for Michael.

"Don't worry. I'm putting myself on underwear duty," Carson said smugly.

***

"How about these?"

"Or I like these."

"Fuck, definitely these," Carson muttered to himself as he went through Ivy's underwear drawer. He definitely wasn't lying to Alexa and Jett when he said he would be.

He threw a pair of bright red lace panties onto the bed and a dark black pair as well. He already had a few picked out but it was for two weeks so he continued going through the choice of panties he could choose from. He found a pair of lilac panties with cute little bows and threw them on the bed as well.

"You were supposed to be getting tank tops for me, not go through my underwear, dumbass," Ivy said, she was looking at a collection of her and Carson's- that she had claimed -clothes to see what she could pack.

"I figured I could help you," Carson said shrugging his shoulders.

Ivy walked over to him and hit him on the back of his head softly.

"I'll just continue what I'm doing now. It'll help you in the future," Carson said casually.

"No! Just help me back shirts," Ivy said.

"I won't be packing any shirts if I'm out on shirt duty," Carson answered honestly. He'd love to see Ivy shirtless for a long time.

"Fine, just continue," Ivy sighed, knowing that Carson was stubborn and he wouldn't give up.

Carson closed the underwear drawer once he had grabbed enough and moved onto the bra drawer. He liked this drawer just as much as the other one.

Carson pulled out matching bras for the underwear he had chosen and grabbed a few sports bras to make sure Ivy could be comfortable as well. He went into the drawer underneath after, not really expecting to find anything but he was wrong. He did not expect to find lacy corsets and body suits and baby doll style dresses. There wasn't much but it was enough to leave Carson intrigued. He grabbed a white lacy corset and a black and red bodysuit that was really lacy as well. He couldn't believe Ivy had so much lace and he was very much in love with it.

Carson quickly packed it in one of the almost full layers of the suitcase and zipped it up before Ivy could see.

"What did you just pack?" Ivy asked, turning her attention from her actual clothes.

"Nothing," Carson said quickly. He didn't want for her to unpack it. He really really really wanted to see her in it and he wasn't about to let her unpack it.

"Okay, come here and help me pack the rest of my clothes now. I have my toiletries packed already."

"Toiletries is a funny word."

"You're such a dork, oh my god," Ivy said rolling her eyes.

She pulled Carson over to sit on the edge of her bed and showed him what she had picked out. He chose out a few low cut shirts, a few crop tops, and a few tank tops. He also packed one of his sweatshirts and a few t-shirts of his that she had claimed. She had already packed her shorts and she was ready to go.

"I have to pack a dress for that anniversary dinner thing. What color button up shirt are you wearing so I can match?" Ivy asked, looking over at Carson.

"I packed a black t-shirt and a red tie. I also have my black vans and skinny's. It's formal but not over the top," Carson explained.

"You mean basically what you wore to the Winter formal?" Ivy asked and Carson shook his head 'no'.

"I wore a blue bow that time since your dress was blue," Carson said in a 'duh' tone.

"Don't be rude. I'm going to go and try and find something. Stay there," Ivy said. Carson didn't move at all, he didn't want to. He liked sitting.

Ivy came back after a few minutes and had two dresses in her hands. One was red and the other one was black. They matched Carson either way.

She reached down and ruffled Carson's dark hair. Carson sighed knowing something would happen. He'd probably get an awkward boner or something.

Ivy pulled off her shirt, leaving her in a pair of spandex shorts and a lacy bra. And there it was, why Carson was probably going to have to run off to their basement bathroom and wank off so her and her family wouldn't hear him.

Ivy quickly pulled on the first dress which was bright red. It looked really good against her slightly tanned skin and Carson liked it. It had short, puffy skirt and a low cut v-neck which made Carson pray that he wouldn't have a boner. Of course, he did. But he concealed it with his t-shirt at least.

"Do you like it?" Ivy asked. She spun around in front of the full length mirror she had before looking at Carson with wide eyes. She liked this dress and wanted Carson's approval.

"I like it. A lot, actually. What about the other one?" Carson choked out.

He loved this dress but he knew it'd be a hard night for him if she went with that one.

"Okay, give me a second."

Ivy turned around and pulled off the dress. Carson hadn't even noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra at the moment until he got a view of her bare back. Which made him want to scream loudly. And hit his head against a wall. And jerk off mercifully.

Carson looked away for awhile before Ivy called for his attention again. If little Carson was having troubles before, little Carson was definitely having more troubles now.

"Oh fuck," Carson gasped. He watched as Ivy twirled around and stood in front of him expectantly.

"Do you like it?" Ivy asked, insecurely pulling at the hem.

The dress was short and tight on Ivy's figure. It his her small belly that she hated but Carson loved and it made the extra fat on her thighs- that again she hated but Carson loved- look like thicker curves than what they actually were.

Carson really liked the dress.

"It's perfect. I love it."

"I do too. I feel confident in it."

"I'm glad you feel confident in because you truly look amazing," Carson complimented.

Ivy did one last spin in the dress before quickly taking it off. Not giving time for Carson to look away. He got a quick flash of her boobs before he quickly looked away. His jeans were so tight right now. He started thinking of his parents and old people and dead puppies and of Mack and his boner was soon gone. Thank god.

"You can look now," Ivy said. She had changed and was wearing a All Time Low shirt that had once been Carson's who had gotten it from his Uncle Jack and Uncle Alex.

"I'm ready to sleep. It's ten now and we have to be up in four hours. You can just change or whatever and come cuddle me," Ivy said. Her voice was muffled from where she had flopped down on her bed and had not bothered to move.

Carson shrugged, standing up from the bed and pulling off his skinny jeans. They would be so uncomfortable to sleep in. Carson shrugged off his shirt soon after and through it onto the pile next to his backpack that would be his carry on. He had his clothes in it for the next day so he could just switch the two things out. His suitcase was at his house but it was packed in the car already since he knew he'd be staying with Ivy.

Carson climbed into the bed and pulled the brunette girl close to him after. They were spooning and Carson was the big spoon, like 90% of the time. Sometimes he'd get upset and Ivy would coddle him but at the moment, he wanted to coddle her.

"Goodnight Ivy Irwin, love you," Carson said. He placed a light kiss to her nose and she scrunched up her nose. Carson cooed. She was just so cute sometimes and he couldn't handle it.

"Goodnight Carson Clifford, love you too," Ivy said.

The two laid peacefully, letting sleep overcome them. Carson was so happy to have her in his arms and was really looking forward to this vacation. Maybe he'd finally admit his feelings. He just felt so content with her and maybe he did fall asleep with a grin on his face. He couldn't wait to see what this vacation had in store for him.

***

I'm so obsessed with this story right now so here's a 2,560 word update for you all. It took forever to write but I'm so so so so excited and the rest of the story is going to be so exciting. Okay, either way, I can't believe this is at 500 reads already and I'm so so so so excited and happy. I love you guys so much and thanks for all the love and support! Xx

~malumwritings

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 2.7K 72
@michaelclifford liked your post.
3.4K 166 36
"Are you sure you want to do this, baby girl?" "You only live once." Warning: strong language, potentially triggering content?, and some sexual shit ...
2.1M 26.7K 71
You like 5SOS? Aye, me too! Let's be friends and party.
2.3M 73.1K 43
~12:03 am~ To: "sex god" Mikey i wish we could meet. ~12:07 am~ From: "sex god" Mikey one day, we will. Sequel: Connected