Connected (Internet Friends S...

By malumwritings

{sequel to Internet Friends} to: ivy my wivey ~sent at 4:35 am~ did you know that ivy leaves can be used as m... More

intro
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
epilogue

one

10.3K 388 334
By malumwritings

Thursday
***

to: ivy my wivey

~7:09 pm~

I miss you so much

to: CATson

~7:11 pm~

we literally see each other at school tomorrow.

to: ivy my wivey

~7:11 pm~

gross

to: CATson

~7:12 pm~

gross that you're seeing me?

to: ivy my wivey

~7:13 pm~

FUCK NO YOURE MY WIFE FOR A REASON I WAS TALKING ABOUT SCHOOL

to: CATson

~7:13 pm~

Carson. We aren't married, no matter what my contact name in your phone is.

to: ivy my wivey

~7:14 pm~

stop lying to yourself. you are my wife and that is all.

to: CATson

~7:14 pm~

why are you even upset about having school tomorrow? it's our last day before we have our two week break.

to: ivy my wivey

~7:15 pm~

don't remind me. it's mom and dads anniversary and we're all going on vacation over those two weeks.

to: CATson

~7:15 pm~

Carson. I know about that trip. I'm going on it with you. With the rest of our friends and families.

to: ivy my wivey

~7:16 pm~

shut up i'm so excited to see jett try and flirt with charlie and fail

to: CATson

~7:16 pm~

you're so mean to your best friend

to: ivy my wivey

~7:16 pm~

nuh uh i'm not mean to you

to: CATson

~7:17 pm~

I was talking about your guy best friend buT OK

to: ivy my wivey

~7:18 pm~

are you saying i'm mean to you? ;(

to: CATson

~7:19 pm~

nah just loud

"Carson, put your phone down and pay attention to your family," Michael said loudly. They had all been trying to get his attention for the past few minutes at the dinner table but he was too distracted with texting Ivy.

They all knew he was texting Ivy.

"Oh, are you texting Ivy?" Stevie, his youngest sister asked, a smirk gracing her lips as she pushed a piece of her dark brown hair behind her ear.

"Of course he is, who else would he be texting?" his other sister, his oldest sister, Bella said.

"I could be texting Jett. I could be texting Mack. Heck, I could even be texting Alexa or Charlie!" Carson exclaimed, his whole family rolled his eyes.

Carson rarely talked to Alexa or Charlie and if he were texting Jett or Mack, he'd wait to respond after the family meal. He had a special spot for Ivy. Everyone knew it.

"Yeah, and I'm pregnant with my fifth child. Quiet down and eat your spaghetti," Sophie shushed her only son, making his sisters burst into giggles.

Carson sometimes hated being the only boy and the third child. He wished he had been the oldest at least. He loved his sisters though. He was closest to Bella. She was always the one he went to with girl issues, mainly about Ivy, and about everything that was going on his life. She was only two years older but she was so wise and Carson enjoyed that about her.

"Please tell me your fifth child is another boy," Carson pleaded and Sophie rolled her eyes, hitting the back of her sons head softly and told him not to be so rude.

"Anyways, back to what I was talking about before, I have big news," Stevie said, bringing the attention back to her. She had been mentioning something before they brought Carson out of his conversation with Ivy.

"What is it?" Emma asked, she was the quieter one of his sisters. Carson wasn't as close with her but Bella was. The twins were practically inseparable and Carson always heard them laughing together late at night. Emma was the more nerdy one of his siblings, she didn't mind though. She loved video games and science shows. She was going to college nearby and was studying to become a computer programmer and overall Carson was really proud of her.

Carson still loved his sisters though. He was so glad to have such a huge family and he was convinced that his sisters were the reason for his success with the lady's. Very little success to be exact. He still deeply liked Ivy.

"I got asked out and I'm going on a date tomorrow," Stevie exclaimed.

"No way. No fucking way. You just barely turned fifteen last month. No way," Carson said. Sophie scolded her son for saying a bad word but internally she was agreeing.

"Carson, let me handle this. I'm the dad here," Michael said. He turned away from his son and faced his youngest daughter.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Michael asked, wiggling his eyebrows making his daughter giggle.

"Her name's Jess. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and we've been talking to each other for a really long time. She finally asked me out today during lunch and I said yes. I'm so excited."

"Wait, Jess, the girl that comes over here sometimes? The one we've let you sleep in the same room with by yourselves?" Sophie asked and Stevie sheepishly nodded her head.

"That's not happening again," Michael muttered.

"We haven't done anything! Just made out a bit last week but that was it," Stevie muttered, "Promise."

"See and you guys won't even let me sleep in the same room as Ivy!" Carson exclaimed.

"But has it stopped you?" Sophie asked. Her question was answered by the blush that graced her sons cheeks.

"But we only cuddle. Not make out!" Carson explained.

"Well..." Bella trailed off.

Michael and Sophie's eyes went wide as they glanced over at there son who was trying to hide himself behind a giant forkful of spaghetti.

"It's not what it sounds like! We just kissed once and it was like four years ago!" Carson explained. They were fourteen at the time and at Jett's birthday party. They had decided to play Spin the Bottle like any other young teenager and Carson and Ivy had to kiss.

"And to think I thought you were my favorite sister," Carson muttered, earning a kick underneath the table from Bella.

"That's enough from both of you. Now Stevie, continue on about this date that Jess has planned out for you all," Michael said happily, turning away from his son and looking at his daughter.

He really was a chill dad and didn't mind that his kids were dating. As long as it wasn't anyone rude.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm done and I will be going to my room. Do not bother me," Carson said, pushing up from the table. He still had a meatball left on his plate but he wasn't hungry enough to finish it. Carson walked past the cat they had, Axl, and petted him between the ears.  Axl liked him the most out of the four siblings which was why his name was CATson in Ivy's phone. He just really liked cats. He picked up Axl with one hand and walked towards the kitchen.

Carson set his plate down at the edge of the sink and started walking towards the door to his bedroom.

He lived in the basement, thank god. He loved his sisters but he really needed to get away from them sometimes. When thy had moved into their new house ten years ago or so, Carson originally had his room on the top floor but once he got older, Sophie and Michael realized he needed space.

Carson liked having his own "man cave". He had his own space for his instruments, his bed, his couch, and his own bathroom. His own bathroom was a blessing.

Carson placed Axl down on a pillow before flopping down on his bed and clutched onto his phone, seeing he had multiple messages from Ivy. Axl moved over to where Carson was and laid down on top of Carson's back. This was a usual position for them to be with and if the sisters ever wanted to find the cat they'd automatically go down to the basement to find two of the three boys in the family cuddling.

to: CATson

~7:31 pm~

CARSON WHERE ARE YOU

to: CATson

~7:33 pm~

DONT IGNORE ME YOU WHORE

to: CATson

~7:43 pm~

AM I NO LONGER YOUR BEST FRIEND???

to: CATson

~7:50~

I'll send you a picture of my boobs if you respond in five minutes.

to: ivy my wivey

~7:56 pm~

fUCk am i too late?? i beg pls

to: CATson

~7:56 pm~

you snooze. you lose.

to: ivy my wivey

~7:57 pm~

dammit

to: CATson

~8:01 pm~

oh well I'm going to bed goodnight carson <3333

to: ivy my wivey

~8:02 pm~

it's 8 pm

to: CATson

~8:02 pm~

and I'm tired so I'm going to bed

to: CATson

~8:05 pm~

*new pic image*

to: ivy my wivey

~8:08 pm~

WTF IVY OH MY GOD

to: CATson

~8:08 pm~

goodnight CATson

Carson groaned, looking down at his lower body and realized how quickly he had gotten turned on from the picture of his best friend.

It was a weird friendship they had, I guess you could say. They had sent each other pictures in the past but it was normally as a joke. Normally the pictures would end up blurry or Carson would be wearing pizza boxers (that he had gotten from Ivy as a birthday present). This one didn't seem as much as a joke.

Ivy's face wasn't in the picture but she was wearing a lavender, lace bra that looked really good on her pale skin. It pushed her boobs up perfectly. Carson groaned as he looked at the image more closely and closed his eyes once more. This was going to be a long, hard night.

It's not like he hadn't seen Ivy's boobs before, because of accidental walking ins but this was the first time it seemed sensual. Carson saved the picture into one his photo albums and went and quickly kicked Axl out of his room. He didn't know how he'd act like Ivy tomorrow but he hoped he wouldn't think about the picture or the fact that she actually sent it to him.

He was truly in love with his best friend.

***

So yeah, first chapter! It's different from Internet Friends basically because it's in third person and it's a tiny tiny tiny bit more sexual but the kids are younger and more hormonal I guess. Also Ivy is not a slut in any way!!! She just trusts Carson because they're best friends and she likes to joke around with him like most best friends but slightly more extreme. Either way I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and are as excited as I am about this sequel. Love you guys so much! Xx

~malumwritings

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47 0 15
" 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝒾 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁ℯ 𝓊𝓃𝒸ℴ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎"
98.8K 1.2K 51
god damnit we look good together
19.5K 126 18
Just a bunch of 5sos imagines | requests closed |
48K 866 110
✧    ⋆    · * . · .     *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚          ..   . .       · +...