She Bakes Cupcakes

Oleh Sweetpeas

Angie....suffered from a brutal marriage, only to have a beautiful child that she loves and adores. Joshua... Lebih Banyak

Prologue - She bakes Cupcakes
Chapter One - She bakes Cupcakes
Chapter Two - She bakes Cupcakes
Chapter Three - She bakes Cupcakes
Chapter Four - She bakes Cupcakes
Chapter Five - She bakes Cupcakes
Chapter Six - She bakes Cupcakes
Chapter Seven - She bakes Cupcakes
Chapter Eight - She bakes Cupcakes
Chapter Nine - She bakes Cupcakes
Chapter Ten - She bakes Cupcakes
Chapter Eleven - She bakes Cupcakes
Chapter Thirteen - She bakes Cupcakes
Chapter Fourteen - She bakes Cupcakes
Epilogue - She bakes Cupcakes

Chapter Twelve - She bakes Cupcakes

28.9K 658 25
Oleh Sweetpeas

This chapter is actually rated R, there is sexual content.  You have been warned!!!

This is my favourite chapter, I hope you like it too!!  All of the chapter is Josh's POV.

Please VOTE and comment.   I would love to hear from anyone reading my story!!!!!

Enjoy!

Chapter Twelve

So….since the news of our bundle of joy, we have decided to move up the wedding date to April.    April 24th to be exact.   Everything is set to go, we were able get the same venue, the church was available, Angie had already ordered her dress and lucky that she decided to go with a flowing white chiffon type dress, she’s able to conceal her baby bump a bit. 

 I made sure that Angie was wearing white on our wedding.  I know that it’s our second wedding, but I don’t want my Angie wearing anything but white.   She’s my angel and that was the only request that I made.   I let her and Naomi plan the rest.  I put in my two bits here and there, but other than her wearing white, I didn’t care.  I was marrying the woman of my dreams, I couldn’t be happier.

One month to go until the wedding.  I cannot wait until we are living under the same roof.  I wanted Angie and Nicholas to move in as soon a she got out of the hospital, but with her Mother being a bit more old fashion and us moving up the wedding date, Angie wanted to continue to ”sort of” living separately until we were officially man and wife.  

Hmmmm….I wonder what my beautiful girl is doing right now.   It’s almost lunch time and maybe I’ll pay a surprise visit with my lovely fiance and enjoy in some afternoon delight.  Boys are in school, Angie’s not working today….I have no meetings scheduled…..perfect day to play a bit of hooky.   

Hey…I’m the boss, I can do whatever I want!!

Sneaking into the house, I can see Angie in the kitchen.   She must be taking some stuff out for dinner.   She loves it when I send her texts……I guess I’ll play a bit of a game with her right now until I’ll tell her I’m in the bedroom.   

“Hi…what’s my beautiful girl doing right now” J xo

“Not much, taking stuff out for dinner.  What my sexy boy doing now?” A xo

“Oh….I’m dreaming about my luscious fiancé, her beautiful curves….how hot she is!”  J xo

“Ha….I wish hot….my tummy is already huge, my boobs are spilling out of my bra…so not attractive at all” A xo

“Speak for yourself, I personally love your enormous breasts, I can already see my face in them right now…..hmmm…what color panties are you wearing today?”  J xo

“RED……..matching bra too……….hmmmm……your face in my breasts…..you are so turning me on.   You know how sensitive and horny I get when you talk dirty to me”   A xo

“Hmmm….if I was home right now…..I’d be pulling down your panties with my teeth and licking you until you screamed my name”  J xo

“Promises, promises……..if you were home right now, I’d be on my knees with your beautiful cock in my mouth.  Loving you the way you want to be loved”  A xo

“Groan…….Angie…..you are driving me crazy………….if you mean what you say, come into the bedroom NOW and make good your promise to me”   J xo

Ha...ha….I can hear her running now……oh there she is, my horny, sexy fiancée.  

“JOSH!!!!!”   

I’m lying on her bed, in only my boxers, hard as a rock……….she’s already stripping her t-shirt and shorts off.   Leaving only her red lace bra and matching red lace panties.   Dam……..she’s so f*cking sexy.   She wasn’t kidding when she said her boobs were spilling out of her bra.  She’s big now, especially for someone who’s only 12 weeks, but I love her curves, I love to hold her and our child.

She’s already pulling me off the bed and kneeling in front of me.   F*ck!  My hands are fisted in her hair and I’m guiding her mouth to my cock.  She looks up at me with those glorious green eyes, swipes the tip of my cock with her tongue and takes me to f*cking heaven. 

“Oh baby….you are going to kill me with that tongue of yours……f*ck…yes….can you take me deeper?   Mmmmm……” 

 I’m so horny right now…..I won’t last long……”baby…I’m going to come soon”……groaning her name, thrusting faster in her mouth…..F*CK…F*CK…...mmmmmm……..god…………that was so good”.  

I pull her up and set her on the edge of the bed.   I prop her back up with some pillows, get down on my knees and also make good on my promise of loving her with my mouth and taking her to heaven. 

I start pulling her panties down with my teeth.   I blow my hot breath on her already damp curls and take a quick swipe with my tongue. 

Mmmm…she tastes so good, circling her pearl with my tongue, I love it when she has her hands in my hair…….she pulling on it now, letting me know that I’m f*cking driving her crazy.    I know exactly what she loves, she’s loves it when I f*ck her with my tongue and circle her pearl with my fingers.   

That’s it baby……come on…come for me.   She’s panting right now….breathing heavy….I know that she’s going to come soon.    I replace my tongue with two fingers and start thrusting in and out of her, putting my tongue back on her pearl, now she’s thrashing her head back and forth.  Oh yea….my baby is going to scream my name soon.  

“JOSH….oh god  JOSH!!!

I’m already hard again, after witnessing my baby experiencing a hot orgasm, how could I not get horny all over again?    I move her to the middle of the bed and start kissing her.   She loves the taste of herself on my tongue, I love sharing that with her. 

 I started caressing her breasts….god….they are so big now, because of the pregnancy, they are so sensitive.  I could make her come again just by suckling her. 

 I kiss my way down to our baby, I tell him or her how much I love them and can’t wait to meet them.  

I flipped Angie to her side, we read up that the safest way to make love while pregnant is for the Mother to by lying on her side.  I don’t mind, I love this position, I can nuzzle Angie’s neck while I thrust in and out of her.  I can play with her breasts and circle her pearl at the same time.   

“Harder Josh…..don’t go easy on me baby, you know I like it harder” 

Dam…my little sex kitten, I’ll give her what she wants.  

Lifting her leg higher on mine, I could get in deeper, and thrust in faster and harder.   She loves it when I whisper in her ear…….”Mmmmm….baby…….you feel so good….so…so…..good.    That’s it baby, whimper for me, show much how much you love it when I f*ck you.   You want me to go harder?”  

“Oh god baby….yea……go harder”  

Capturing her mouth and thrusting my tongue in and out, just like I’m thrusting in and out of her, I took us both to heaven.

****************************************

So......did you like the sex-texting???  My favourite part!  Let me know if you liked it or not!!!!   xo

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

146K 6K 5
Christmas is a time for sharing, a time for joy and happiness. A time to spend with your family and friends. Enjoy this short novella of the McKen...
1.6M 90.5K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
59.1K 5.5K 40
Bonnie Frost's life changed over three years ago, for the worst, and given the greatest gift as well, a daughter. Rafal Al-Raja had been sent in by h...
4.1K 114 10
His first love returned and he left her. She's loved him since they were kids but she could never win his heart. She walked away wanting to move on w...