Chapter Six - She bakes Cupcakes

Please VOTE, comment and enjoy!   Things start to heat up a bit more this chapter between Josh and Angie!!!  Let me know what you think!!!   

Chapter Six

Its December now, I cannot believe that I’ve known Angie and Nicholas for almost 4 months now.   Things are going great, Angie has changed so much.   You can say that we have been officially dating for at least a couple of months now.  We are always together, the kids are great, life is pretty wonderful right now.   We haven’t made love yet and I’m so dying to.   Her body is incredible,  she has curves in all the right places.   I don’t know how many cold showers I’ve taken since Angie and I started dating, but I’m willing to wait as long as it takes for her.    When it comes to anything sexual, I let her set the pace.   I haven’t told her that I love her yet, and I do, but I’m afraid that it’s too soon.   I’m waiting for the perfect moment, even though there has been so many of them, I’m just so nervous, I don’t want her to freak out or anything.

Tonight is my company’s annual Christmas party and I always make sure that I treat my employees well.   I’m taking Angie with me,  I think that she’s excited to come.  She told me that she can finally put a face to a name, since I talk about my employees so much.   I want them all to meet Angie.   I know they will all like her, she's the kindest, sweetest, SEXIEST woman that I have ever met.   She mentioned something about a buying a red dress for tonight.   Oh…that woman is going to drive me crazy, red…she had to pick red……..she looks amazing in red.  Her olive skin, her chocolate brown hair………she going to look like a goddess!

Oh god……….Josh is going to be here any minute and I’m not ready yet.    I hope he likes my dress, Naomi helped me pick it out.   I told him already that it was red and his eyes, it was like they clouded over with lust.   I’m going to pat myself on the back and say that I look pretty darn sexy in my tight little red dress.  Oh….I hope that it’s not too much though, I don’t want to look bad in front of his staff.  It’s figure hugging in all the right places, enough cleavage on display so that my breasts are not popping out.  It’s a wrap around so when I walk, the dress cuts open in the front getting a nice view of my legs.   Ha...ha…I hope that I drive him crazy. 

They boys are sleeping over at Josh’s house, and I’m thinking that tonight I’m going to invite Josh to stay over.  I’m crazy about him, I told him all about Thomas and what he did to me, he was furious, but he was so caring and warm, he told me that anything that I was not comfortable with, that he would never pressure me.   Little does he know that our little make-out sessions have been driving me crazy and I don’t think that I could handle more of them without having Josh in my bed.    I know that I love him and I have a feeling he loves me back.

We got to the restaurant where the party was being held.   My company is not very big, about 30 employees, but they all work hard for me and I always reward them at Christmas time.   I picked this restaurant because they have dancing after 9 pm.   I cannot wait to dance with Angie.  She is smoking hot in her red dress, not sure if she saw my jaw drop and my eyes pop out of my head when she walked out her front door.   Thinking about dancing with her already has me semi-aroused.   Too bad that I need to get through dinner before I could hold her in my arms.   

 We are sitting with my VP of Operations, Peter Crawford.  I hired him back in October to help alleviate some of my work load.    Thanks to him I’ve been home at a decent hour and can spend more time with Tyler, Angie and Nicholas.   He’s really a nice guy, got a good head on his shoulders, he really knows his job.   No regrets hiring him at all.

After dinner we all started getting up from our seats and mingling with the rest of my crew.   Angie had this sparkle in her eye and I knew that she was up to something.  

“So….is Peter married or does he have a girlfriend?  she asked me. 

 I decided to tease her and respond with…..”Do you want me to set you up with him?.....grinning from ear to ear.  

“Ha...ha…very funny…….no, I was thinking about Naomi.   He’s nice looking, seems like a great guy…..you should introduce them” hinted Angie.   

“Hmm…I’ll think about it, you know Nai, she’s stubborn when it comes to men”.

“Promise me you will think about it.   I don’t know, I have a good feeling about him.  I think that Nai will really like him.”

Dessert was being served so we all sat back down on our seats.    Angie seemed to have pulled her seat closer to mine and then put her palm on my thigh.   Geez….this woman is going to kill me.  I’m already semi-arouse and going to get a full on hard-on if she doesn’t stop rubbing my thigh.   She smiled at me sweetly, the little witch, she knew exactly what she was doing.   Every time she turned towards me too, her deep V in her dress opened at bit and gave me a quick peek at her black lace bra.   Well, two can play at that game.     I leaned in and started whispering in her ear what I would like to do to her later.   I kissed her lightly on her neck and felt her shivering….ha…gets her every time.    I put my hand on her thigh,  two can play at the touching game as well.   I slowly moved my hand up her thigh until it was under her dress.  

Oh SHIT…….okay……that back fired, she’s wearing a garter to hold up her fish net stocking.  I’m getting a visual of her in black lace, garters, lying on my bed……GROAN, she’s just way too sexy.   Dam…dam…dam…..she smiled sweetly at me knowing that she won.  I had to remove my hand because I swear, anymore and I would have come in my pants.

Dancing started and I only had eyes for her.   Her body fit perfectly into mine, we were honestly made for each other.  I’m sure that she could feel my arousal pressing into her tummy.   My girl is so darn sexy, there was no way that I could control myself.  I was trying so hard not to cup her bottom and pull her into me.  Keeping my hands around her waist was like torture.  We danced for what seemed like hours, it was like it was just the two of us.   Finally the night was coming to an end and I couldn’t wait to get Angie home.   I know that we haven’t hit third base yet and I don’t know when that will be, I’ll wait forever for her if I had to. I’ll probably die in the mean time though.

Walking her up to her front door, I captured her lips and gave her a bone melting kiss.   We started to get a bit hot and heavy on her front steps and I knew that I need to pull away now before I took her right then and there.   I pulled away, kissed her forehead and knew that I need an ice cold shower to get my body to calm down.   She bit her bottom lip, looking up to me nervously and asked if I wanted to spend the night.   

HELL YEAH!!!

I told her that I would be right back,  I needed to let Rosalina know that I staying next door, she’s going to be so happy, and I needed to grab some condoms.  I never discussed birth control with Angie before, never had the need to until now, but being then gentleman that I was,  I should be the responsible one.  Not that I wouldn’t want to have a child with Angie, a child is always a blessing, but I think that we should wait a while longer.