Chapter Twelve - She bakes Cupcakes

This chapter is actually rated R, there is sexual content.  You have been warned!!!

This is my favourite chapter, I hope you like it too!!  All of the chapter is Josh's POV.

Please VOTE and comment.   I would love to hear from anyone reading my story!!!!!

Enjoy!

Chapter Twelve

So….since the news of our bundle of joy, we have decided to move up the wedding date to April.    April 24th to be exact.   Everything is set to go, we were able get the same venue, the church was available, Angie had already ordered her dress and lucky that she decided to go with a flowing white chiffon type dress, she’s able to conceal her baby bump a bit. 

 I made sure that Angie was wearing white on our wedding.  I know that it’s our second wedding, but I don’t want my Angie wearing anything but white.   She’s my angel and that was the only request that I made.   I let her and Naomi plan the rest.  I put in my two bits here and there, but other than her wearing white, I didn’t care.  I was marrying the woman of my dreams, I couldn’t be happier.

One month to go until the wedding.  I cannot wait until we are living under the same roof.  I wanted Angie and Nicholas to move in as soon a she got out of the hospital, but with her Mother being a bit more old fashion and us moving up the wedding date, Angie wanted to continue to ”sort of” living separately until we were officially man and wife.  

Hmmmm….I wonder what my beautiful girl is doing right now.   It’s almost lunch time and maybe I’ll pay a surprise visit with my lovely fiance and enjoy in some afternoon delight.  Boys are in school, Angie’s not working today….I have no meetings scheduled…..perfect day to play a bit of hooky.   

Hey…I’m the boss, I can do whatever I want!!

Sneaking into the house, I can see Angie in the kitchen.   She must be taking some stuff out for dinner.   She loves it when I send her texts……I guess I’ll play a bit of a game with her right now until I’ll tell her I’m in the bedroom.   

“Hi…what’s my beautiful girl doing right now” J xo

“Not much, taking stuff out for dinner.  What my sexy boy doing now?” A xo

“Oh….I’m dreaming about my luscious fiancé, her beautiful curves….how hot she is!”  J xo

“Ha….I wish hot….my tummy is already huge, my boobs are spilling out of my bra…so not attractive at all” A xo

“Speak for yourself, I personally love your enormous breasts, I can already see my face in them right now…..hmmm…what color panties are you wearing today?”  J xo

“RED……..matching bra too……….hmmmm……your face in my breasts…..you are so turning me on.   You know how sensitive and horny I get when you talk dirty to me”   A xo