Chapter Four - She bakes Cupcakes

Chapter four

Since Rosalina was going to be watching the boys for us, Angie and Nicholas walked over to my house around 7 pm.   God….she looked stunning.   Figure hugging jeans, red off the shoulder sweater,  she has the tiniest waist that I have ever seen.    I’m an ass man, I love a great butt on a woman, but this woman has beautiful breasts.   My ex she was flat as a board, I think that getting a boob-job was next on her hit list but before she could spend more of my money, we separated.   Angie must be at least a C cup, maybe even bigger.   I think that I’m going to become a boob man really soon.    We greeted each other at the door and I let them in.   I kissed her lightly on the cheek, and I saw Tyler give me a look like he was very upset.  Oh shoots, I hope he’s okay with this.   

“Oh…I forgot my cell phone, Josh….I’ll be right back” said Angie.     

Tyler motioned for Nicholas to come with him, but Nicholas just sat there, starring at me.   

“Um…Tyler, go on ahead, I’ll send Nicholas in to you in a minute”.  

 “Nicholas, are you okay?   Are you mad at me because I gave your Mom a kiss?” I asked him.     He looked down, and then up at my face, his eyes brimming with tears.    Oh god, he’s really upset.   He whispered so low, I could barely here him.  

“Are you going to hit my Mama” he said with tears spilling all down his cheeks.  

“Oh god no, Nicholas, I would never hit your Mama.  I really do like her a lot and I’m just taking her out for coffee.  I promise!” I told him.  My heart was breaking.   Does he actually think that I would hit Angie?

He looked up at me again, tears still spilling over, whispered again, “my Papa use to hit my Mama all the time, she was always crying, please don’t hit her”.   

I’ll kill the SOB if I ever get my hands on that f*cker.   She was abused, ABUSED…..how could he do that to her?   No wonder she flinches whenever I get near her.  Wiping away Nicholas’ tears, I reassured him that I would never hit his Mama.  I gave him a hug, I felt so emotional right now, like I wanted to protect Nicholas and Angie from that bastard.    If he hit Angie, I wonder if he ever hit Nicholas.  I sent him off to Tyler and told him that he wouldn’t have to worry about his Mama.

Angie was back and off we went.   I asked her again if she would like to have dinner, but that seemed to make her nervous, so I took her to this coffee place that I knew off.    The place was traditional Italian coffee bar, even the waiters all spoke in Italian.  I could see that Angie felt right at home, I told her what I wanted, she ordered in Italian for us and I swear, my heart did flip flops listening to her speak in her native language.   We laughed and joked, she was so much fun to be with.   I found out so much about her, I had no idea that she was a landed immigrant, that she was born in Italy and came here when she was 14 years old.  I didn’t even know that she was a twin, her twin sister passed away when they were thirteen.    She seemed extremely sad about her sister,  she told me that she and her parents came over to US a year later, to get a fresh start.   Boy…am I ever glad that she did.  Not that I wanted her to go through with what happened with her ex, but the part about meeting me.   I told her about myself, about my parents, my mother passing away a few years ago, my Father living not far from me.  She already knows about my sister, the two have become quite good friends.  I told her a bit about my ex, what a stupid bitch she was and what a mistake it was marrying her.  

It was still warm out and I really didn’t want to the night to end yet, so I asked Angie if she wanted to maybe head down to the beach and go for a walk.    I took her hand, she seemed a bit hesitant at first but then I felt her relax and her hand gripping my hand back.   I couldn’t help the smile on my face, I must have looked like a school boy who just got his first kiss.   We got down to the beach and I completely forgot that Angie was wearing heels.   She just kicked them off and carried them while we walked.   She’s so down to earth, just so relaxed.   My ex would have freaked if I suggested us walking along the beach.  How dare I want to ruin a new pair of her shoes!!!    We found a log to sit on after while, the sun was setting , so it was a perfect time to sit.    I could tell that Angie was getting a bit chilly, it’s a bit windier down by the water.  I took off my jacket and draped over shoulders.   She thanked me, gave me that bone melting smile and I just could not help myself.  I leaned over and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.   We sat there and watched the sun set, really no words were spoken, I put my arm around Angie’s shoulder, she leaned into me, it was perfect.   She was perfect.   I don’t know what I did to deserve her, but I must have done something right to have had Angie buy the house next door to me.  

I walked her up to her front door,  Nicholas was having a sleep over at my house.   She thanked me again for taking her out, she was so nervous right now.   I wanted to kiss her good night so badly, should I go for it?  Should I not? 

Dam….I’m just going to go with my gut and go for it.    I cupped her face and looked directly into her eyes.   I’m sure that she knew what I was about to do but she didn’t protest or try to pull away, so I went for it.   I brushed her lips gently with my own, it was a feather light kiss, but I wanted more.  I brushed her lips again with my own and then I decided to deepen the kiss.   She stiffened, but didn’t pull away.   I felt her relax and the kiss was like magic.  She tasted of coffee and biscotti……..just beautiful.  She hesitantly brought her tongue to touch mine and I was lost.  Could she feel the same sparks that I was feeling?   I don’t see how she could not.  I felt as though I was on fire.   I brought her closer to me, I had my hands around her waist, she was so soft, she fit into me perfectly.   Her arms circled around my neck and she started to play with my hair.  God…that feels so good.  I’m already burning up inside.   I wanted to cup her bottom so badly and pull her into me.   I was already getting aroused but I knew doing something like that might scare her.  I needed to go slow with Angie,  I needed to earn her trust.   She was a gift sent to me, I wasn’t about to ruin what was just getting started with the lust that I felt for her.   I pulled away when I felt a tear trickle down her cheek.  

“Angie, sweetheart, don’t cry, please don’t cry”.   God, she looked so vulnerable, I hope that she knew that I would never hurt her.  She’s like an angel sent to me and Tyler, I knew that I was falling hard for her.  

“I’m sorry, I don’t mean to cry she whispered, but you are so gentle, so warm and caring, I forgot what that felt like”.  

“I would like to take you out again Angie, spend more time with you,  will you go out with me again?” I asked her.   "I really enjoyed getting to know you tonight.  I don't know what it is Angie, but I feel so comfortable with you.   Like I've known you for a long time, it just feels right".

She looked up at me with unshed tears in her eyes and whispered…..” I would love to go out with you again Josh”.

I just held on to her for a bit.   I wanted her to learn to trust me, that I would never push her, that I was here for her if she needed.   I loved holding her.  The smell of lavender from her hair, I would love to hold her all night long and breath in that sweet smelling smell, but I had to go slow.    I know that she will be worth it.    I kissed her forehead and whispered good night………”Sweet dreams sweetheart”…..and I walked back to my own house.