Prologue - She bakes Cupcakes

She bakes Cupcakes

This is the first story that I have ever written.  I hope you like it.  It has some sexual content.   There is also some violence and swearing in my story.  Please feel free to comment and give me feedback. 

Also, my story is mostly from the hero's (Joshua) POV.   There are a few parts where there heroine's (Angie) POV comes into play.

Enjoy!

Prologue

“Thomas…..please….leave him alone.  He’s just a little boy.   Please…Thomas…don’t hurt him.   Please….I’m begging you”

“Yea…..beg me on your knees Angie.   You stupid bitch”

“Thomas, you’ve been drinking.   Please…just go to bed, sleep it off…..I’ll keep Nicholas quiet”.

“Don’t fucking talk to me like that Angie…..so what if I’ve been drinking.  I’ve got nothing else to do!  So much for the connections your father said that he had.   It’s been three fucking months and he still hasn’t found me a job.   Does he want to see me fail Angie…..huh….. (gripping her hair tightly)….I think your fucking Father wants to see me fail”.  

SLAP

“Thomas please………Nicholas is in the other room.  Please….just calm down….you will upset him”

“Upset that fucking brat?  Are you kidding me Angie?   What about me Angie?  You spend all your time with him Angie……I think that it’s about time you spend more time pleasing me.    Take your clothes off Angie……and take them off NOW!”

“No Thomas….you are drunk….please…..Thomas….don’t do this, I don’t want it like this….please”

KICK…..SLAP…..KICK

“Do what your fucking told Angie!    Fine…….I’ll fucking take what’s mine”

NOOOOOOOO!

Somewhere in the back bedroom......."Help us please....my Papa's is hitting my Mama, please, help us!"