Forbidden Love(boyxboy)[BroCo...

By SnowflakesAsahina

Sup mah bitches!(nah just kidding) Here have some sparkles *gives you all sparkles* I'm gonna do another Yaoi... More

Important News About This FanFic
PLEASE READ THIS.
Chapter 1: Rising and Falling...
Chapter 2: Dangerous Love...[Part 1]
Chapter 2: Dangerous Love...[Part 2]
Chapter 3:Loving by The Shadows
Chapter 4: Who's the girl now?
Chapter 5: I didn't know...
Chapter 6: Shoot to your heart
Chapter 7: The Script
Chapter 8: New Feelings..
Chapter 9: I'll wait...
Chapter 11: We're All The Same...
Chapter 12: We're All The Same...
Chapter 13: We Finally Meet...
Chapter 14: Introduction Of Juli

Chapter 10: I'll See You Soon...

1K 25 9
By SnowflakesAsahina

(A/N):

Hi Minna-chii!! I'm very sorry for not updating for a long time! and also..How was chapter 9? XD I'm very sorry if I suck writing stories now..But still I'll try my best for you minna-chii! (+w+)/ so here's another chapter for you minna-chii!~ Oh special birthdays to Ukyo,Masato(Utapri) and the upcoming birthdays of the Triplets <33

~o~o~o~o~o

~*Louis' PoV*~

"Alright, Minna! Thanks for working hard today! You can all go home and see you again tomorrow, take care you guys!"Kristina, our manager, greeted to us co-workers as we began to dress in our casual clothes and head home.

"Ah Lou-chan! Mind helping me with putting up these boxes on the top shelf?" Kristina asked me nicely.

"Sure..." I replied  with a gentle smile and walked over to her.

"Thanks Lou-chan~" She smiled at me and as I watch her try to put the box on the top shelf she soon gave up due to her short height, which made me slightly laugh in the inside.

"Here...I'll do..it..for you..." I offered as I easily placed the box on the top shelf.

"Err...Thanks Lou-chan..here.." Kristina passed another box to me and I placed it again beside the 1st box. This happened for 2 minutes because there were 5 boxes and she had trouble with the last 2 cause of the heavy weight so I had to help her, but I didn't mind.

"Thanks Lou-chan! You can go ahead  now, I'll be the one locking the door..Take care Lou-chan." Our manager waved her delicate hands, bidding goodbye.

"Thank...you..too..Kristina-san...take..care too..." I replied humbly as I lowered my head before I headed off.

~*Normal PoV*~

"Tsubaki...Tsubaki..wake up..Dinner's already ready.." Azusa tried waking up his twin but somehow he had a mirror in hand.

"Hrmm..." Tsubaki slowly fluttered his eyes lazily and as he saw the mirror and saw his own reflection, he smirked playfully.

"Well hello handsome~ *licks index finger fake-ly and slides it on the mirror* tss~" Tsubaki playfully made a sizzling sound, implying that he was hot.

"Ughh.." Azusa had a small anime vein and just lightly hit Tsubaki with the mirror cause of his irritation. "Wake up already and fix your bed hair." Azusa huffed and headed outside.

. . .

"Kaname..Kaname..~" Iori tried waking his older brother as well, and had a mirror in hand as well right in front of Kaname's face, wondering what would his reaction be.

"Err.. 5 more minutes(I know that struggle XD who else does?)" Kaname lazily spoke and turned around the other way.

"Or else you wouldn't get any kiss..~" Iori slightly smirked knowing very well it would work.

"Kiss plea--gahh!!" Right after Kaname opened his eyes, he was suddenly surprised to see his reflection and screamed a manly scream.

"See? I told you, your scary face can easily scare off children, even yourself." Iori teased and winked at Kaname. "Dinner's ready get up and fix yourself." Iori reminded and left the room.

.

.

.

.

"Tadaima.." A gentle voice greeted, specifically Louis, owning the voice.

"Okairi, Louis.." Ukyo greeted the beautician with his usual smile. Ukyo was currently cooking chicken curry for dinner and some orange juice for some healthy pairing.

"Kyo-nii-san...what are you..cooking..for dinner?.." Louis asked as he went inside the kitchen, wanting to help his older brother cook or something.

"Ah..chicken curry..why do you ask?" Ukyo asked without breaking contact with the curry he is currently cooking.

"Can..I help..at some..point?.." Louis slightly tilted his head to the side, innocently asking his older brother.

"Ah..Can you make the orange juice then? The oranges are already ready there in the counter..I guess you already know how to do it, right?" Ukyo asked, assuring if Louis knows how to make the orange juice.

"Un.." Louis nodded as an answer and headed to the counter to make the orange juice for every brother. While squeezing some oranges, his mind trailed off to the recent dreams he was having.

Daydream...

"Lou-chan! Can you handle this customer?" Kristina asked to the beautician,having a female customer beside the manager.

"Sure..." Louis answered as he guided the customer to a seat. "What perhaps..are you..going to..take?.." Louis asked the customer, what treatment was she going to have.

"I would just want to trim the ends of my hair please.." The girl smiled at him, a tint of blush dusting her cheeks.

The man also smiled as a reply."As you wish.."

~*~*~*

"Well It's time to go home now, Take care~!" The manager bid farewell to her staff, as Louis too, left the parlor shop but as he turned to his front, he saw an elegant figure who passed by him. The human easily caught Louis' attention ,though, what surprised him the most was the statement of what he or she have said..

End of daydream...

"I'll see you soon.." Louis muttered as he smoothly left his day dreaming and finished making the orange juices for his brothers.

"What was that Louis?.." Louis heard the second brother question him. It seemed he had heard him mutter.

"Ah..nandemonai...Kyo-nii-san.." Louis replied with a small smile, silly of him to carelessly mutter something out. "Ah..I'm also finished.. juicing the oranges..Kyo-nii-san.." He reminded as he headed to the sink to wash his sticky hands caused by the pulp of the oranges.

"Ah that's good. Thank you Louis.." Kyo-nii-san thanked and slightly smiled at the eighth brother.

"I'll head..to my room..now.." Louis excused himself before he quietly headed out of the kitchen and walked in the elevator. Pressing the 6th floor button(not sure by the way) the elevator doors closed smoothly. While waiting, he shift some of his weight to his other foot once in a while. Soon, after waiting, the elevator doors finally opened and he was greeted by the 12th son, Fuuto.

"Ah..Okairi nasai..Louis-nii.." Fuuto shortly greeted, not that much of the type to greet someone.

"Tadaima...Fuu-kun.." The older brother greeted back as soon as he exited the elevator, and went beside Fuu-kun and patted his head. "Are..you taking..good care..of yourself?.." Louis asked with alight concern, knowing very well that this younger brother has rough times doing his work and his studies at the same time.

"I'm fine Louis-nii..just a bit tired..but I can still manage to work.." Fuuto answered and was followed by a slight yawn. Louis gave a small smile to him.

"Don't..overwork yourself..okay?.." The older brother reminded as he kissed his hair and waved to him goodbye, for he was going to his studio again. (SHIP SPOTTED)

Finally entering his room, he flicked the lights open, showing his barely used room. Still having the same cleanliness and positions of things and furniture. He only formed a small smile before he closed the door behind him.

He placed his bag unto his desk then walked to his closet and pulled out his lavender striped pajamas. He grabbed his white towel which had his own name embedded on it. 'A quick shower wouldn't hurt' He thought to himself as he grabbed his necessities and clothes before heading out to the 5th floor's bathroom. As he walked down the hallway he was soon greeted by Ema.

"Ah..Chii-chan.." He greeted out gently.

"Ah Louis-san,Okairi..." She greeted him with her usual smile.

"Mm.." Louis waved his hand to her as he slowly walked away and headed towards the bathroom.
.
.
.
.
After a few minutes he was finally done at washing himself and he was already in his room, packing the right amount of clothes and necessities. Don't worry he's not leaving permanently ,he's just packing his things cause he has to go to South Korea because for the tour and they also assigned him as their beautician..

*Knock Knock*

"Louis-nii-san..dinner's ready.." He heard the tenth son, Iori, called on the other side of the door. (Another ship for both are the gentle types <333)

"Coming!.."(Who else thought of something wrong?) He said as loudly as he could so the other brother would be able to hear him from the other side.

"We'll be waiting downstairs.." Iori replied and soon enough he heard his footsteps go quiet, he left...

"Well I..guess I better..Go down..I don't want..them to wait..long.." He mumbled to himself and went outside of his room and headed down to the dining room.

"Konbawa.." The man greeted as he formed a small smile to them.

"Konbawa Lou-chan~" Louis heard Kaname and Tsubaki greeted him at the same time, he responded with a short wave of his hand.

"Konbawa..Kaname-nii-san..Tsubaki-nii-san.." The eighth brother smiled as he sat beside Ukyo.

"Well everyone is here already...Let's eat..." The second eldest stated, declaring that they could start eating already.

"Ittadakimasu!~" All of them greeted before they started eating.

. . .

After they all ate, some of the older brothers stayed downstairs for a little conversation. Louis decided to sleep already for the upcoming flight tomorrow afternoon.

He covered himself with the blanket and lied his head on his soft pillow. 'Ah..I miss my pillow..I mostly sleep on either the couch or the floor...' He slightly chuckled(THAT CHUCKLE THO <3). He slowly closed his eyes and let himself drift into sleep...

Dream...

~*Louis' PoV*~

I'm always on this dream..I wonder why? Is this a sign?..Will I ever see this mysterious person?..

"Lou-chan! Please treat this customer!" Kristina called out to me as usual.

"Hai.." I answered with the usual smile and treated the customer with care. Soon enough my dream skipped to the part where I began to exit the parlor and soon enough saw the mysterious person. I tried to control myself and turned this dream into a lucid dream, I grabbed the mysterious person's wrist and turned the person around and made him face me. And there I saw it...

It was a man with beautiful ocean blue eyes...He also had long, gray and braided hair which suits him very well and I also caught the statement he always told me...

End of Dream...

I smiled to myself as I opened my mouth to mumble the words that never failed to make me happy...

"I'll see you soon..."

~*~*~*

(A/n):

HEEYYYYYAAAAA I KNOW YOU MISS THIS SO MUCH IM VERRY SORRY IF YOU WAITED FOR A LONG TIME BUT I STILL LOVE YOU MINNA-CHII! and oh---ehem..Tomorrow is the birthday of the lovely twins Tsubaki and Azusa <3 Happy New Year Minna-chii! I'm also making a Kidou Yuuto x Reader fanfic..might as well check it out soon..well that's all minna-chii! Stay lovely! Baiiii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
332K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
562K 935 21
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­