Living With Ghost (Zak Bagans...

By tankmama14

Two people that hunt down ghosts for a living. Zak Bagans, creator of the Ghost Adventures and DJ Roberts, a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Seventeen

1.5K 32 1
By tankmama14

"ZAK!" Upon hearing DJ yell his name, Zak raced up the stairs to look for DJ. He ran into the room to see DJ sitting on the floor with her face in her knees. She was surrounded by a circle of puppets.

"DJ, come on." Zak said and finally, she looked up and screamed showing that she obviously had no idea she was surrounded. Zak shoved his camera at Aaron and ran into the room. DJ was on her feet in seconds and in Zak's arms. "I'm sorry for putting you through that."

"You're an asshole." DJ said making Zak chuckle.

-------------------------

They had finished their lockdown and made their way back to the hotel where DJ felt the comfortable feeling once again take over. She plopped down on the bed and looked at her fists which still had tiny, healing cuts on them.

"Let me see." Zak said as he stood in front of DJ. She grabbed his hands and he pulled her up into a sitting position. He examined both of her fists and nodded.

"You'll just have scars and the story to tell."

"They still hurt. They feel like I just punched a wall repeatedly with both hands." Zak walked over to one of the bags and pulled out some wrap that DJ used previously a couple months ago when she had a swollen calf. He wrapped her hands up gently which eased the pain.

"They're probably going to hurt for a while. You did punch a mirror."

"Shut up, smart ass." Zak smirked and pecked her lips before sitting on the bed next to her. He layed on his back with his arm behind his head and closed his eyes. DJ leaned over and put her head on his stomach and closed her eyes. "I have an interview this evening that is a last-minute interview." She felt Zak breath and she giggled when he rolled over, sending her rolling onto the other side of the bed. "Seriously?"

"Be happy I don't lay on you."

"Dirty minded much, Bagans?"

"Shut up, that's not what I meant." DJ smirked and smacked Zak's chest and got off the bed. She grabbed a different pair of clothes and one of her towels. She felt eyes on her as she walked to the bathroom and turned around to see Zak watching her. She smirked and instead of going to the bathroom, she tossed everything onto the floor and walked up to Zak and kissed him. She felt his hands resting on her side underneath her shirt. She then pulled away and Zak watched with eyes full of lust as DJ pulled her shirt over her head. DJ's head fell back as she felt Zak's lips kiss her stomach.

DJ stepped back as Zak stood up and pulled his shirt over his head with one hand. His lips landed on hers again as they turned around. DJ's hands rested on Zak's chest as his right hand grasped the side of her jaw. His hands then trailed down her sides and rested on her thighs. She giggled when he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. DJ's arms wrapped around his shoulders as Zak pressed her against the wall. Her head fell back as his lips trailed kisses down her neck causing DJ to let out a gasp. She dug her nails into his back as she felt him grind his lower half against her.

"Can you just get to it?" DJ moaned as he did it again. Zak pulled away and DJ dropped her feet. He fumbled with his belt before tossing it across the room. His pants were off in seconds followed by DJ's clothes. She stood there naked in front of him as she pushed his briefs down leaving them bare to each other.

Zak carried DJ over to the bed and gently laid her down and hovered above her. As usual, DJ's legs bent up beside Zak as he lowered on to her body. Her head fell back, and a gasp fell from her lips as he pushed her inside of her. Her arms wrapped around his back as he pulled out only to thrust back in. Zak's hands rested on either side of her as his thrusts sped up. DJ's fingers raked down his back and stopped at the spot just above his butt.

Zak's face buried in DJ's neck, and he gripped the sheets by her head. He then lifted his head and kissed DJ which sent her heart into a frenzy at the intimacy of this moment.

DJ nearly lost it as Zak's hands intertwined with her hands beside her head. She felt her heart beating like a ticking time bomb in her chest. The pleasure was getting to be too much as her fingers dug into his back leaving crescent marks in their wake.

"I love you." Zak breathed out. DJ gasped as she felt his thrusts start to get rougher.

"I love you too." DJ replied as she felt her orgasm take her by surprise and her head fell back as her back arched and a loud moan escaped her mouth. A loud groan escaped from Zak's mouth as he emptied himself inside of her. They lay in their connect position, neither wanting to ruin this moment between them.

Finally, Zak rolled over and laid down next to DJ with a sweat covered body. He kissed her very tenderly and passionately as he rested his arm on her stomach. Zak looked at DJ with a look full of love in his eyes. DJ pulled the blanket up over them and they instantly fell asleep in their arms.

--------------------------

"Thank you for joining us, DJ." The interviewer said after DJ sat down.

"Thanks for having me." DJ replied with a smile on her face.

"First off, I know you recently hurt your firsts and there's a whole bunch of rumors going around. Care to say which is true?"

"Absolutely. I was sitting with the guys in the lobby of one of the hotels. I suddenly got very, very angry at nothing and after I went up to my room, I punched a mirror and then I blacked out." The crowed went quiet for a few seconds.

"Did you find out what happened to you?"

"I think something attached itself to me. But my fists are healing a lot quicker now."

"That's great! On another note, how do you feel about finally becoming an official member of the GAC and having your name in the credits on the show?"

"It's amazing. The boys had already considered me as part of the crew. When Nick called me the first time to see if I wanted to join, they were all a bit surprised at what I could do. Becoming an official member of the group has been a great thing for me. They're like my family." The audience cheered making DJ smile.

"Any wedding bells in the future?" DJ smiled and thought about that.

"That's up to Zak. Either way, he's a good man. It's cute just how protective he can get."

"We actually have a clip from a previous episode that aired. And we're gonna show it."

Zak was sitting in nerve center with Billy, Jay, Aaron, and Nick while DJ investigating by herself. Zak was getting a quick snack when he heard DJ say "fuck" and then a loud crash. He was on his feet and out the door in seconds. Aaron followed behind him as they walked back into the house.

"DJ?" Zak yelled through house. "Ow, fuck!" Zak tripped on an over-turned table.

"Good to see I'm not the only one who did that." DJ replied as she sat up. Aaron laughed as he helped DJ up.

"You seem really close with the boys." The interviewer said.

"We're pretty much our own little family. Being the only girl in GAC, you've got five guys who get incredibly protective over you when you get hurt or something happens. But coming from the background I came from, I had problems with my mom, and I haven't seen my father since I was 6 years old and I only talk to his wife, I got a family that I needed."

----------------------

After her interview, DJ went to get something to eat before going back to the hotel. She stopped at a burger place where she sat down and ate in privacy. She thought about earlier and just how different it was for her, and she could feel something different about. Instead of rushing into it, they took their time enjoying it. DJ's phone started to ring bringing her out of her thoughts. She smiled seeing that it was Zak calling her.

"Hey handsome." DJ answered her phone.

"Hey beautiful, when are you coming back?"

"I'm getting food. Want anything?"

"I want to come back. That's all I want right now." DJ smiled as she put her food in the box.

"I'm on my way now."

DJ's drive back to the hotel took a little less than a half hour. She walked into her hotel room to see Zak sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Why you want me to come back so bad?" DJ asked as she gave Zak the box which had another burger and fries in it.

"I just missed you, no harm in that." Zak replied as he looked at DJ.

"No harm in that." DJ smiled and kissed Zak's forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 353 23
Preciously known as 'Ghost Adventures' Zak Bagans has a daughter and raises her by himself along with his friends. Will he be able to be the good fat...
363K 9.8K 90
Maria (aka Ria. Ri or Riri) doesn't hate a lot of things in life.. Just douchey men and Zak Bagans and the feeling is mutual. Both being friends wit...
47K 744 22
What happens when Kay moves to Las Vegas for a fresh start? Is a romance about to brew with TV star Zak Bagans? Her haunted past is catching up to he...
5.5K 154 14
When CJ finds herself talking to another ghost hunter she learns it's Zak Bagans from Ghost Adventures, and when they go on a ghost hunt together so...