Casual Affair (Niall Fanfic)

By niall1D2013

Niall Horan, famous song writer/party boy, finds his image being portrayed terribly by media and is determine... More

*Authors Note*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
I'm OLD!
Playlist!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Ask me questions
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Update: Nov 6, 2018
Long time, no see

Chapter 32

1.9K 29 8
By niall1D2013

"Hello! Hello! Welcome to Tokyo!" Says a small Asian lady with an accent as they enter their hotel.

Ella and Niall have arrived at their hotel for the next three days.

He quickly checks them in their room and grabs the room key from the receptionist.

"Louis booked us for a simple king suite since it's only three days." He says as he grabs her hand.

"Okay," she lets him guide her toward the elevators. Once the doors opened, they walked inside and he pressed the "12" button for their floor.

When they got to their floor, Niall led them to their room.

"Is the bellboy suppose to bring our luggage?" Ella asks as he slides the card into the slot.

"Yes," he says and opens the door. "After you my dear."

She enters the room first, unzipping her jacket. The room is a decent size. It has a living room, small kitchen, and 1 bedroom. Nothing fancy about it.

He hugs her from behind and kisses her cheek. "Want to go out tonight?"

"Yeah, that'd be great." She smiles. "But first, can I quickly make a call?"

"Sure thing," he unwraps his arms as she pulls her phone out from her pocket.

"I'll be back." She says, walking towards the bedroom.

Niall looks around and then at his phone. He notices a few texts and emails. He sits down on the sofa and checks the notifications.

"Niall, attached are some important key points to say in the interviews." Louis' email reads. "Alsoooooo, remember, Harry's rescheduled BBQ for when you come back home."

He rolls his eyes. He completely forgot about that.

"Okay I'm back," Ella says from the hallway. "The view from our bedroom is pretty cool."

"Oh really?" He says and sets his phone down. He watches as Ella zips up her jacket. "Cold again?"

"What? Oh, oh yeah, it's a bit chilly." She says and walks over to him. She sits down beside him and sighs deeply. "Sleepy, it was a long flight."

"Then sleep darlin' while we wait for the bellboy," Niall says as she cozies up beside him. "I'll wake you up when it's time to get ready."

She closes her eyes and sighs. "Okay, just don't let me snore!"

He laughs and kisses her forehead. "Sleep."

----------------

"Ella, Ella," Niall says, gently waking her up. "Get up sweetie."

She slowly opens her eyes. "Mmmm?"

"Time to get ready." He says and runs his hand through her hair. "Wake uuuppppp."

She  groans and blinks slowly. "Nooooo..."

He smiles. "Sleepy head, Cmon, so we can have some fun at the club."

He slowly runs his hand down her sides. "Or I will tickle you!"

"No!" She squeals, sitting up. "Nooooo."

He laughs and pinches her bum. "All right then, cmon! Or I will seriously take no mercy on you." 

-------------

They arrive at a club and enter through the backdoor. The music is loud, lights are flashing, and it's crowded. Really crowded.

"They sure do know how to pack a place." Niall says into Ella's ear. He holds onto her hand tightly.

"I know right?" She says. "Where is our table?"

As if on cue, the petite host comes up to them with a bottle of Vodka. "Hello Mr and Mrs Horan! Let me show you your table!"

They follow her through a thick crowd and into a private booth. They sit down as she hands them two shot glasses.

"Vodka?"

"Yes please," Niall says and holds out his shot glass.

"No thank you, I'll have a water." Ella says, wrapping her blazer around her. "I don't want a hangover tomorrow."

Niall raises an eyebrow as he downs his shot. "You sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll be right back with your water ma'am!" Says the host and leaves them with the bottle of vodka. "In case you change your mind."

Niall scoots closer to Ella and wraps his arm around her. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." She offers him a smile. "Why?"

"Just asking," he kisses her cheek. "And have I told you that you look stunning tonight? I love you in a red dress."

"Stoopppp babe."

He chuckles and whispers in her ear, "How about a dance?"

"Sure, but after my water," she says and pats his knee.

He watches her momentarily. She's seriously so stunning.

"Here is your water!" Says a waitress, setting the drink down on the table. "Anything else?"

"No thank you," Niall responds. She nods and leaves them.

"Dance?"

Ella rolls her eyes and shrugs. "Might as well."

He pulls her out from the booth and onto the dance the floor. The DJ is creating some awesome music.

He pulls her into the crowd and stops once he finds a spot. He pulls her against him. "Don't want you to get lost."

She laughs and rests her hands on his chest. "Sure."

He grabs her by the waist. "What? It's true."

She smiles and moves her hips with the music. "Whatever, you just want an excuse to have me pressed up against you."

"Baby," he says, squeezes her waist, and whispers against her ear. "I don't even have to ask permission."

She chuckles and kisses him quickly. "Silly boy."

He watches her hips sway and dip with the music. "Baby girl can dance?"

"Yep," she says and feels his hands tighten even more. "You should know how good I am with my hips."

He laughs and lowers his hand. "Of course I know. How can I forget all those times?"

She giggles and turns around with her back against his chest. She grinds against him, causing her to lean forward a bit.

"Wow," he says and grips her sides. "Baby, you're really good."

She smiles and turns back around to face him. "Yeah?" She wraps her arms around his neck. "You know, we can't be out too late since we have to wake up early for that morning show."

"I know" he groans. "Don't remind me of the early rising. Come on, let's dance some more."

------------------

"I love you, but I swear to god if you don't stop burping, I'm going to leave you," Ella says, gently pushing him away.

Niall laughs as they lay in bed together. They arrived back at the hotel by 1 a.m. and showered together before heading to bed.

"Sorrryy," he grins and runs his hand up her side. "I love youuuuuuu."

She rolls her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Can we go to bed? We have to be awake in 5 hours."

"Come to daddy." He says, opening his arms.

"Daddy?" She raises an eyebrow. "Oh is that how we are now?"

He chuckles lightly, "No silly girl. Cmon, let's sleep so you won't be so grumpy."

She cuddles into him, and wraps her leg around him. He wraps his arms tightly.

"Now sleep Ella." He says and starts to hum a tune. Before he knew it, she fell asleep.

-------------

Ella wakes up before the alarm goes off on her phone. She quickly turns it off and lays in bed, staring at the man before her. Niall is in deep sleep, eyelashes on his cheek, and lip out in a pout.

She sighs deeply and kisses his nose. She can't believe how lucky she is-they are.

She smiles and unwraps his arm from around her. She slowly gets out of bed and walks over to the mirror in the bathroom. She looks at herself and wipes off any leftover make up.

"If only-" she says quietly before hearing him rustling in the bed. He probably knows she isn't in bed. She walks out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. She goes back to lay down on the bed slowly.

"Where were you?" Niall asks, turning around facing her.

"Oh? I didn't mean to wake you." She replies. "I'm sorry."

He grabs her waist and pulls her against him. "It's okay, I was just wondering where you went."

She kisses his chest. "We still have 20 minutes before your alarm goes off."

He is shirtless, like always, with his boxers only. His skin is really, really warm...

He smirks and kisses her jaw. "And what do you want?"

She looks at him, eyes filled with mischief. "I want my boyfriend to kiss me and cuddle me."

He gives her a wicked grin. "Oh yeah?"

She smiles and hugs his neck. "Yes please!"

---------

"Hello, I'm Ella." She introduces herself to the host of the morning show.

"Oh! Hello, hello! Welcome to Tokyo! You can call me Ming!" She says as they shake hands. Niall is being plugged up to the audio.

"Thank you," Ella replies, pulling her hoodie around her.

"We have a seat for you reserved Ms. Horan," says a man behind her.

"I thought she was going to be backstage?" Niall interrupts.

"Oh? Would you like to be backstage Ms. Horan?" The man asks, looking at Ella.

"I think backstage is fine, if that isn't an issue?" She responds, offering the man a small smile.

He presses his lips together and nods. "Okay, no problem. We have 15 minutes to air time. Come with me-"

"I'll take her later," niall offers, giving the man a look.

The man nods. "As you wish."

He walks away towards a crew member. Ella looks at Niall as they stand there alone.

"Jealous?" She says, raising an eyebrow.

"No," he replies and fixes his shirt, being careful not to pull any of the audio plugs. "Just being nice."

"Nice?" She scoffs. "Okay, sure. Just admit it, you felt threatened."

"Threatened by what?" He tilts his head. "I don't understand."

She smirks and steps forward. She pinches his cheeks. "Ha, okay babe, whatever you say. So, I was wondering if we could go eat afterwards? I'm starving."

"Sure thing," he grabs her hand and kisses her knuckle. "Cmon Ms. Horan, accompany me to backstage."

-------------------

Niall is playing this game on show about Trivia on Tokyo. Ella is backstage watching it in a dressing room.

"Okay,Niall, tell us, what is well known drink on the Strip downtown?" Asks the host.

"Ughhhh.....oh! Is it...kamikaze?" He replies, face full of whip cream since he has gotten most of the questions wrong, so he got pied.

"Nope! Pie him again!" The hosts yells out.

Ella laughs as she sees niall wiping off the whip cream. He's going to need a bath...

"That's it! Niall, thank you for coming! Remember, to buy "Casual Affair" by Katy Perry, written by Niall!" The audience begins to clap and the show ends shortly after.

Ella smiles as she grabs her phone. She scrolls past some notifications and sees an important email she's been waiting on.

"Heeyyy babe!" Niall shouts from the door. "I think I need to shower before our mini date."

She sets her phone down and chuckles. "You're a mess Horan!"

He wipes his face with a towel and laughs. "I know. We have the car waiting outside for us, think we should head back to the hotel so I can shower first?"

Ella stands up and grabs her belongings. "Sure thing. I don't want to go out with a sticky Horan."

He rolls his eyes and holds his hand out. "Come on silly girl, let's go before they put more cream on my face."

------------

"Ehhh, not in the mood for fish actually," Ella says as they walk down the street, hand-in-hand.

"Then what are you in the mood for?" He asks. "There is no American or English food here."

Ella looks around, scouting out the places where there is an abundance of food. The many smells do not appeal to her.

"I don't know really," she says and continues to look. "OH! I have found the jackpot."

"Which is??"

She points across the street at a McDonalds. "There we go! That's what I want."

He raises an eyebrow. "You sure? I mean-"

"Yes!" She tugs at him. "Let's go get some nuggets!!"

----------

"Hey, did you get a text from louis earlier?" Niall asks as they shop around a clothing store "It was about how Harry rescheduled the BBQ."

"Yes I saw it. He sure loves emoji's." She looks at a pair of jeans. "Are we going? Isn't it...November 14th? Which is like....1 week after we get home."

"Yes," he follows her the dressing room. "I think it'd be nice."

Ella enters a dressing room and Niall sits outside on a stool.

"Yeah, is it going to be a big party?" She asks as she tries on a pair of jeans.

"Most likely." He runs his hand through his freshly washed hair. "Knowing them two, it will be more than 50 people."

"True," she chuckles and throws the jeans over the dressing room's door. "Nope! Too small!"

He picks up the jeans and neatly folds them. "Want me to find a different size?"

She steps out, looking flushed, and shrugs. "It's okay, I have enough jeans anyway."

"You sure?" He asks, noticing her disappointment.

"Yeah. Oh, I saw this cool little shop with like home decor down the street, maybe we can stop by?" She says, changing the subject.

"Sure thing," he says and grabs her hand. "Show me the way!"

----------------

It's nighttime, they are back at the hotel after a long day of shopping. Ella is on the bed while Niall is on the phone in the living room.

She clicks on her Email and scrolls to the one she's been wanting to read.

"Hello Ella,
This is Dr. Karen from the clinic. I am emailing you regarding your results from your test. It seems you are indeed not pregnant, I'm 100% sure after looking at the results again. I recommend seeing you right when you come back to discuss on why your cycle is late. Until then, please refrain from any alcoholic drinks in case you are. We'll do another test as well.

Sincerely,
Dr. Karen Price."

She looks down at her stomach and feels relieved. She is not pregnant. Thank god. She wasn't ready to care for a child. However, it is strange why her period is late this time around.

"Hey love, you won't believe what news-" Niall says as he opens the bedroom door. "I have for you!"

Ella chuckles and puts her phone away. "What is it?"

"I have put in an offer for both houses. Now it's time to wait." He says, clasping his hands together. "Finally!"

She smiles and pats the empty spot beside her. "Oh really? Tell me about it!"

She can't help but feel happiness after that news...
-------------

The next few days went by quickly with interview after interview. Their final day was spent doing five interviews in 8 hours and then to fly out to London afterwards.
******
It's been three days since they arrived home...

"Ella, sweetie," Niall says as he carries his laptop to the bedroom. "I got an email back from the agents."

Ella is reading her emails as niall  walks in.
"What did they say?"

He sits down beside her and clears his throat. "It says our offer for the French country home was accepted, however we'd need to fly back to discuss details."

"Then the Italian home, the agent said the same thing." He looks at her as she eats an apple.

"Interesting, which was bigger?"

"French home had more space and room," he replies. "What do you think?"

She shrugs and chews. "I liked the French home a lot."

"Want me to set up an appointment?" He asks.

"If you'd like, but it'd have to be after Harry's BBQ." She lays her head on his shoulder and sighs deeply.

He smiles and quickly types a reply. "Do you wanna go out?"

"Not really," she says and kisses his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too." He replies and hit's send on the email. "Okay sent them a message."

She smiles and kisses his jaw. "So any news on the...investigation?"

"Not really," he frowns. "Which I find it strange."

She looks at him. She sees how much it bothers him that these...stalkers are getting away with it. She knows how much time he spends talking on the phone with the investigators. She'll sometimes wake up at 2am and hear him still on the phone.

She hugs him tightly and kisses his cheek. "I love you babe. Please don't be upset. I know how much it bothers you. I don't like seeing you this way. I miss falling asleep with you."

He rubs her back and sighs. "I know, I know. But I want justice to be served Ella. I need you safe and happy."

She crawls onto his lap and lays her head on his shoulder. "Listen, love, I know this is bothering you so much. I know. But...can you....at least just....fall asleep with me? I miss it."

He nods and grabs her hands. He squeezes them and kisses them. "Okay, I'll try to relax. But I'm not promising you anything."

She kisses his jaw and smiles against his neck. "I love you."

"I love you too sweetie," he plants a kiss on her forehead. "How about we watch some Netflix tonight?"

"Yeah! That'd be awesome."
----------

"Kiss me," Ella whispers as Niall pins her against the mattress. "Kiss me babe."

He kisses up her neck, causing her to moan softly. He runs his hands up the sides of her shirt. "Kiss me...what?"

"Please." She breathes. "Please kiss me."

"Only that?" He questions and kisses up her stomach. "You only want that?"

She squirms underneath him. "I....I...no....I want you....to make love to me...please."

He smirks and kisses her softly. "So I shall."
-------------
*Next day*

"You're kidding me right?" Ella says to herself as she looks at her stained underwear. "Thank god it came."

She quickly grabs an extra pair from the drawer and goes to the bathroom to take care of business.

Niall is out doing errands while Ella cleans up the house. Tomorrow is Harry's party, he decided to not do a BBQ after all and just go with a usual, typical party. "Just to chill with peeps" is what his text said.

She steps out of the bathroom and takes the dirty clothes and bed comforters to the laundry room.

She grabs the fabric softener and pours a lid full into the washing machine. She sets the settings and turns it on.

"Ella!!" Louis yells from the front door. "Ella! Where are you?!"

"Laundry room!" She yells back and puts the final items in the machine. She shuts it and turns around to see Him.

"Ella!" He says, almost out of breath. "Oh my god, I just got the greatest news."

"Breathe first," she laughs. "Breathe! And hello to you."

"Sorry for the abrupt entrance...I found the key... but oh my god, I had to come over asap. Oh my god," he breathes.

"Louis, spit it out!" Ella says patting his back. "What is it?"

"Harry....I saw...I wasn't suppose to..." He pants and wipes his forehead. "I saw a ring box in his drawer!!!!!!"

"What?!" Ella squeals. "Did you open it?!"

"No! No! I freaked out and started shaking. I was so like...in denial!" Louis replies and covers his face. "He's going to propose!!!!"

"Aww!! Congrats lou bear!" Ella smiles and nudges his side. "My little lou might be getting engaged."

"Shush! Don't tell Niall, I know he likes to talk," louis says as he fixes his fringe. "But..oh my god...what if I'm just assuming?!"

"Don't think that! I'm pretty positive this is it!" Ella squeals. "You guys are so in love and perfect for each other."

"Thank you," he says, hugging her once again. "Oh lord, I need to calm down." He breathes and looks at her. "So, how are things going? Any updates?"

"Going okay and no updates," she says. "Well, I....um.....need to tell you something. Just promise not to tell Niall."

"Promise."

"I had a pregnancy scare...."

---------------
Next day: Harry's Party

"Come on babe," Niall says, grabbing his coat. "I promised them I'd be there early to help do whatever."

Ella turns the corner and pulls on her jacket. She's wearing black skinny leg jeans, tan ankle boots, a red long sleeve shirt and her black suede jacket. Her makeup isn't outrageous, more casual and her hair is in loose curls.

"Sorry, I couldn't find my jacket." She says, buttoning it up. "Got what you needed?"

"Phone, wallet, keys, the booze is in the car," he says and looks at her. "Now all I need is my girlfriend to hurry her sweet ass so we can leave."

She sticks her tongue out and pulls out a white scarf from her back pocket. "All right, all right! Let's go before you get mad."

------------

"HARRY!!" Ells yells and hugs him tightly as he opens the door.

"Ella, too long my darling!" He says and returns the hug. "Has the big OL' wolf kept you happy?" He looks over at Niall and grins.

"Yes, amazingly he's doing a good job," she says and nudges niall gently. "He's got his days but you know how that goes."

"Are you quite finished? It's freezing outside!" Niall says, shivering in his jacket.

Harry laughs and lets them inside. "Good thing I didn't have a BBQ."

"Where do I put the booze at?" Niall asks as Ella takes off her jacket.

"In the kitchen, over here." He says and leads them down a hallway. Louis' and Harry's house is really cozy, small, and simple. Niall said that louis didn't want a big house until he settled down and had a family.

"Hello! The party is here!" Harry says as they enter the kitchen.

"Hello you two!" Louis says, setting his drink down. He hops off the counter and hugs them. "How's it been?"

"Good, good," Niall replies and sets the bottles of booze on the island.

"Niall was rushing me today," Ella says as she unwraps her scarf. "He was being a butthole!"

"Hey, ain't my fault you misplace the jacket." He says. "Silly girl."

She rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "Anyway, other than that...good."

The door rings again and Harry leaves the Kitchen to go open it.

Louis grabs a bowl of chips. "So tell me guys, have you two ever thought of kids"

Niall raises an eyebrow. Ella nearly choked  on the question.

"Noooo," Niall answers and glances over at Ella. "Maybe one day though...."

She smiles softly and leans against the counter. "Maybe."

-----------

The party has officially started, the DJ is playing music, flashing lights are shining down at the backyard. People are dancing and drinking, just having a great time.

Niall sips his beer and glances around. He sees Ella speaking with a girl he recognizes as Harry's sister, Gemma. She's super nice and humorous like her little brother.

There has to be at least 75 people in the backyard And 30 people inside.

He sips his beer again and looks around. Harry and louis are speaking with another gay couple. Zayn was chatting up girl and Liam is drinking with a group of guys.

He's going to miss being only a matter of minutes away from his friends here if they get the house. He's going to miss having those random meet ups and chats. But he knows it's for the best, he knows he has to do it...

"Hey sweetie," Ella says, interrupting his thoughts.

He smiles and holds out his hand. "Hello, did you have a nice chat with Gemma?"

She grabs his hand. "Yes, she's really nice! I like her." She wraps her arms around his waist and looks at him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He quickly kisses her. She giggles and rests her head on his shoulder.

"I think we should go dance." She says, grinning at him. "Please?"

He groans and rolls his eyes. "Sure I guess."

She laughs and leads him towards the house where the music is happening. "Yay! CMON let's go! Don't worry, I won't step on you today."
--------------

Later that night...

Ella hugs louis goodbye after most of the people went home. It's nearly 1am and Niall is nearly passed out drunk.

"So nothing?" Ella asks as she hugs him.

Louis shakes his head. "Maybe I was looking at-"

"Ellllaaa! Don't leave!" Harry comes over to them, cocktail in hand. "Don't...le-leave!"

"I gotta, Niall almost passed out." She points at Niall, who is on the chair, almost falling asleep. "We need to get home."

"Ahhh...OHHH okaaayy..." Harry slurs and wraps his arm around louis. "Isn't he so cuteeeee?"

Louis chuckles and wipes his cheek. "Silly boy. I think it might be time for you to sleep."

Ella says her goodbyes and walks to Niall. "Ready?"

He stands up slowly and grabs onto her shoulder. "I'm not...drunk?"

"I didn't say you were." She already called a cab considering the fact they both drank. And quite frankly, Niall will probably mess with her as she drives.

She helps him down the front steps, coats wrapped tightly. "Watch your step babe."

She opens the cab door and helps him inside. He nearly hit his head but they safely got inside. She gives the cab driver their address.

She looks at Niall who is staring at the window. "What are you looking at?"

"S...sssstaarrsss." He slurs and taps the window. "Pretty."

She lets him have his moments and grabs her phone. She scrolls through as they get home, paying no attention to Niall's weird drunk questions.

When they arrive home, Ella pays the driver and helps Niall up their steps. She opens the front door and walks him inside. She shuts and locks the door behind them.

"Ah fuck, how am I suppose to get you upstairs?" She mumbles. She walks over to the living room and places Niall on the sofa. "You stay here. I'll be right back!"

She quickly goes upstairs and grabs pillows and blankets. Along with The stuff, she grabs his pills from his nightstand .

She goes downstairs, slowly making sure she doesn't burn herself.

"Okay babe,-" she says as she enters the living room. Niall is snoring away on the sofa, body shifting to one side.

"Aw," she says and kisses his forehead. She gently and slowly lays him down on the couch, pillow under his head. She drapes the blanket on top of him. She slowly takes off his shoes and socks.

She grabs her pillow and small blanket and lays down on the floor beside him. She closes her eyes and falls into a deep sleep...

_______

Long chapter! Please vote and leave a comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 2.2K 62
One Direction Imagines, Whats more to say? These are some Imagines that I have written by myself :) The Imagines in this Story will surely make you S...
75.5K 528 29
Harry can’t believe himself. Since he introduced this girl, Eleanor, to his best friend Louis he is jealous about what he tells about her. He wants t...
46.9K 1.3K 29
Liam begins an online chat session with a boy named Niall who he immediately starts a friendship with. But who is Niall really? I mean, how much can...
249K 781 27
One Direction Imagines with Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis. All take place before Zayn left the band. Range from Dirty to Sweet. I am not the cr...