Knocked Up. [Harry Styles]

By MaggiesFault

The hall is still a little bit crowded but no one is paying attention to the girl with the crazy I-just-had-s... More

Knocked Up. [Harry Styles] - (Info)
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Part I: Dot.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.1 - Part II: Meet the father.
Chapter 11.2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 - Part III: Management
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Read this (NOT A CHAPTER)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 - Part V: Closure
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Sequel

Chapter 46 - Part IV: Vengeance

115K 2.6K 3.4K
By MaggiesFault

The table is set for six today, the hours seem to go by slow. Today we will finally decide what will be the future of the band, and of course, our future, but is up to them if we get the plan to work or not. They are supposed to arrive any minute now, my hands can't stop sweating. I fight back my pesimist thoughts. 

"You look tense." Harry comes and sits behind me, hugging me from behind.

"I am tense." I remark, picking on my nails. "I'm nervous."

"Don't be." He places a kiss on my cheek, hugging me tighter. "Everything will be fine. They are on our side."

"What about Zayn?" I ask, resting my back on his chest, my breathing easing just feeling his body against mine.

"He is, too. He'll come around." He rests his head on the curve of my neck. "Just let me do the talking."

"Okay." I say, trying to relax on his chest.

The past two days have been really important for us as a... Couple? We still haven't discussed the term, I don't think I'm ready to call him my boyfriend again, but here we are acting likewise. We have talked about a lot of things without fighting, that's a big step for us. No matter what happens today, there's no way they are separating us again.

We are still getting used to have each other around, its hard to believe he was away for that long. Sometimes I found myself calling him 'Jake' from the other room but quickly I remember he is the one here and that Jake is still in Milan. He didn't liked when I called him by Jake's name, but its not my fault, he was the one living with me for the past two months.

Its a hard topic to touch, he doesn't like the idea of me living with someone else anymore. Funny, because a few months ago he was the one who decided that future for us.

Hopefully, if we get to carry out the plan, we will live together as a family. I will miss Jake, he's been a really good friends to us, but I think its time to create a family enviroment for the baby, no more being apart.

I hear steps coming to us and when I move my head I see Lucy carrying Jack in her arms, he is fully awake moving his little legs to try to get our of her embrace. I smile instantly, he is my little prince.

"I think he doesn't want to be with me at the moment." She comes closer to me, a small laugh comes out of her lips. "He is quite active today."

"Its okay. You should take a break, you spend the whole morning with him." I move my arms front to grab the baby, placing him on my legs.

"Its always a pleasure." She says with a kind smile. "I think I will go take a walk outside. New York is calling for me."

"Yeah, of course. Go ahead and have some fun without diapers around." Harry jokes, his head now resting against the sofa.

"Make sure he changes the next diaper." She winks at me walking to the door. "I'll see you guys later."

She leaves the room leaving the three of us in the livingroom, Jack is looking up at me, still moving his legs as if he wanted to move away from me. With just five months old I have to say he is very advanced, but not so much as he thinks.

"You are still not ready to crawl, monkey." I say, putting him down on his tummy.

"Just let him try, he has a lot of energy today." Harry says, standing up and grabbing the baby putting him on the carpeted floor.

He sits a few steps away from him, the baby on his tummy moving his legs. "Come on, come to daddy."

"He's too little babe." I stare at them, a smile evident on my face.

"Shh, he's trying." He moves a hand in the air for me to shut up. I roll my tongue out for him.

"Come on Jack. You can do it." He encourages the baby.

Jack is only moving his legs as if he were swimming, one of his hand on his mouth and the other tapping the surface of the carpet. He's too cute. He tries, he does, but he doesn't have the strenght enough to hold his weight in his knees or his hands. 

"Just give him time, he's almost there." Harry chuckles, shaking his head and scooting closer to the baby. "He will crawl to papa in no time."

The baby babbles with his hand on his mouth, making a funny sound as if he were speaking, in his own language of course.

"Yup, I totally agree with you." Harry laughs to the baby. He then gives me his hand for me to join them on the floor.

I take it, laying on the floor next to the baby. I love having them here, the three of us acting as a family  andfinally in the same place again, it just feels right, like the way its supposed to be. Harry plays with the baby hiding his face with his hands and then saying 'Boo', the baby laughs at him. This is paradise.

"I wonder when is he going to say Mom for the first time." I ask, interrupting their little game. I grab his little hand, moving it up and down. "What if he says Mum instead?"

"What if he says Dad first?" Harry asks, but as soon as he finish we hear the door being opened, Dale's head pops in.

"Sorry to interrupt, but they have arrived." He announces, Harry nods his head at him.

"Thank you, Dale. Please let them in." Harry says, standing up from the floor with some difficult. He is still functioning with just one arm.

I stand up right after him, taking the baby with me. Seconds later four boys enter to the room, two of them laughing loudly and the other two locking eyes with the tiny fella on my arms. Is funny to think this is the first time I meet the rest of them, Niall was the only one that came righ away when he first heard the news.

They don't move, they just stand there a few steps away looking at the baby, who is really anxious today. An awkward silence fills the room, making me kind of uncomfortable. 

"Uhm, well..." Harry scratches the back of his neck. "Don't just stand there. We don't bite."

"Yeah, ya'll are acting strange." Niall is the first to come forward, laughing at the reaction of his bandmates. "How are you girl? Great to see you."

"Good to see you too." I give him a smile. He runs his hand through Jack's head saluting the baby.

"And how is my cute nephew? He grows so fast." He smiles widely.

"He's been great, so active today." I move the baby up on my waist, he really wants to get rid of my arms.

"I see." He laughs, moving next to Harry. "Hi mate." They pat their shoulders while Liam walks to me.

"Hi, I'm Liam. Its great to finally meet you." He smiles nervously, now moving his eyes to the baby. "I'm... I'm sorry, I just can't take my eyes off him. He just looks exactly like..."

"Like me, yeah." Harry says with a proud smile. He moves to stand next to me. "Come on lads, come meet him." He says to the other two.

They move in front of me, I kinda feel intimidated by Zayn, his gaze is so powerful and his skin literally glows. He is silent, too quiet for my taste, making me more nervous than I am. They both stare at Jack without moving their eyes off him, I guess its surprising for them to finally meet the baby. Louis looks happy, his eyes are shining. 

"This is Sienna, my girlf... My..." Harry looks at me, he taps his lip with his finger letting a chuckle out.

"Almost girlfriend." I say laughing, looking at his eyes.

"Nice to meet you, love." Louis says, his smile is really cute. He shakes my hand, his hand is so soft. "I'm Louis."

"I know." I giggle, this is so awkward for me.

"And this quiet man is Zayn." He introduces his friend, he moves a step forward running a hand through the back of his neck.

"Hi, yeah. I'm Zayn." He says, his brown honey eyes lock with mine. He is uncomfortable, and so I am. He tries to not look at the baby, I find it strange.

"Nice to meet you." Is the only thing my nervous lips can pronounce.

"Don't mind me asking but... Can I hold him? I love babies." Louis says, a smile plastered on his face.

"Sure, go ahead." I say, placing the kid in his arms.

Jack looks up at him widening his big green eyes. He notices a piece of his hair falling over his forehead and he moves his little legs trying to climb higher, trying to take it. He doesn't reach it though, staying still for a few seconds. 

"Wow, he moves a lot." He chuckles, patting his back. "I think he wants to play football already."

"He will play golf, like his dad." Harry says smiling, putting an arm around my waist.

"And his uncle." Niall says proudly.

"I can't wait to teach him fifa." Liam says squinting his eyes in a smile.

"Okay, okay. I think we got some business to do apart from discussing his future hobbies." Harry laughs, releasing me and walking towards the table. "Come on."

"Here." Louis comes and gives me the baby. "You have a beautiful baby."

"Thank you." I give him a smile, taking the baby and putting his weight on my waist.

We all go and sit on the table, Jack next to me on his high chair and a bowl of smashed bananas in front of him. I pour me a cup of coffee and grab a few cookies while they talk about the crazy attention they have received in the short time they have been in  New York. I can only imagine all the paps and fans chasing them. 

"We almost got mobbed this morning." Liam says, pouring some tea into his cup. "There were at least a hundred people outside the hotel." 

Every now and then I feed Jack a spoon full of pudding, still listening to all of them.

"That's why I don't like New York." Louis says, shaking his head taking the teapot from Liam. "I love the city. But I hate the people. They are so rude." 

"Talking about people we hate..." Liam raises an eyebrow, looking at Harry. "They were looking for you in the hotel." He points his finger at the both of us.

"Who?" We ask almost ask in a unisound. 

"Tim and his crew, of course." He says, mixing the sugar of his tea. "They were crazy because they saw you both stepping out of the Empire State the other day. They weren't happy."

"Fuck." Harry frowns, running a hand through his hair desperately. "We should have been more careful." 

"There's no way they can find us here, baby." I place a hand on his shoulder, trying to erase that frowny face. "You told me yourself." 

"She's right, mate. This place is untraceable, we even took different cars to get here." Niall says, his accent makes it hard for me to understand a few of the words, but I understand at last. "The building is made to blend in with the others and we all changed our cellphones. Don't worry."

"They do need to be a little more low profile." Zayn speaks, all the eyes moving to look at him. His voice is so smooth, but somehow it sounds serious. "Just saying. Going out was a stupid move."

"Stupid? It was an special occasion." Harry adds, his expression still in a frown, his statement sounded like a threat, after he said it both of them remained quiet. The whole table turning tense.

"So... We should start talking about the plan now. Don't you think?" Liam breaks the ice, crossing his hands on the table. "Can you walk us through it again? Just to check on the details."

"Well..." I take the lead and explain the whole plan to all of them, I don't think Harry is ready to speak again, he needs to calm down a bit. He's been doing a great job controling his anger issues.

 I explain detail by detail what we've - Harry and me - discussed a week ago. They all listen quietly, I pay attention to their faces while I speak. Liam and Niall seem pretty interested in what I'm saying, Louis looks confused but he remains calm, while Zayn is frowning, his eyes directed to the wall on his side. I'm not a mind reader, but I know he is not okay with this whole subject.

While I explain the last bit of the plan, Jack throws his plate to the ground, all the pudding smashing on the floor. 

"Jack... Not again." I stand up, cutting off my explaining and taking the bowl from the floor. "Look at this mess." 

They all hold their laughs, this may look funny to them but he tends to throw the food to the floor and I definitely don't find it funny. When I stand up from the floor they all turn to their serious faces. Dorks.

"Can you continue explaining the plan? I need to go change the baby." I say to Harry while I take the baby out of the high chair. Is now that I notice his complete face dirty with pudding. "Little messy monkey." 

"Sure." Is all he says, giving me half a smile, but deep down I know he is stressed. 

I walk to our room, hearing him talk to the boys. I try to focus on the baby now, trying to relax a bit myself. With all this situation with management, I've been really stressed out but I can't let it consume me. I need to remain calm, for the baby and for Harry. I know Tim and the crew can be a pain in the ass, but they are not going to see me crumble ever again. 

I take the baby wipes and clean his face, he is so messy with the food. Once he's clean, I change his onesie into another, closing the little buttons on the front while he plays with one of his foot, babbling to me. 

"No, mommy is not happy." I smile at him, his green eyes looking at me. "The monkeys need to eat their fruit, no throw it around." 

Out of nowhere I hear a loud crashing outside of the room, Harry is yelling and soon enough I hear another plate crashing. I hear cursing coming from both of them, it startles me. I grab the baby, placing him on his crib and I run outside of the room, Louis and Liam are holding Harry in place while Niall stands behind Zayn holding him too, the whole table is upside down with all the broken plates and cups in the ground. 

What the...

"Don't you dare to say something like that again, you hear me?" Harry tries to fight Liam's grip, but they hold him still. "You fucking bastard. I can't believe you."

"Harry!" I say in a voice loud enough for him to hear me, waking him from his thoughts. "What's going on?" 

"Sienna, you should go inside the room." Louis says to me, but I shake my head. 

I can't leave Harry in moments like this, he needs me, I'm one of the few people that can calm him down. 

"You know I'm right, you're just afraid to accept it." Zayn spits, trying to move Niall away. "She's just another bitch in your list." 

"Zayn!" Liam widens his eyes, is now that I'm noticing he is refering to me. 

Oh. Now I understand Harry's behaviour. I only take one step back, feeling out of place.

"You fucking prick!" Harry yells trying to push Liam away but he holds him still, his big muscles popping their veins. 

"Enough Zayn, enough!" Louis goes in front of Zayn, his eyebrows united. "Are you even on our fucking side? Why are you acting like this?" He yells, I would have never expected to see Louis this way.

"He's blinded man, you all know I'm right." Zayn spits, releasing his arms from Niall. He is not going to do anything stupid, he is angry, but he is not going to fight anyone. 

"You're not. You're being delusional." He says, shaking his head confused. "He needs our help, we all need your help. The war is not between us, is against them. We are your brothers man, I don't understand why are you giving us your back. Don't you feel downtrodden? You have told me a million times how you hate management." He takes a step back, throwing his hand to his side. "What changed?" 

Liam finally release Harry, the tension in the room vanishing at every second passing. Harry still looks furious, I move to stand next to him, just in case he decides to do something stupid. We wait for Zayn's response, a few thrilling seconds. 

"Nothing." Zayn rolls his eyes, turning around from him but  Louis stops him, making him look at him. 

"Don't fucking lie to me. What are you up to?" He asks in a threat, taking him from his shirt.

"I told you, nothing." Zayn takes his hand behind his neck, he suddenly looks nervous under Louis grip, his eyes moving around, loosing the darkness from seconds ago. 

"Tell me, you coward." Louis yells, the veins from his neck popping. 

"Perrie's pregnant!" He yells, pushing Louis away from him. 

My mouth falls to the floor, my hands instantly moving to my face. We all stand there without moving a single muscle, Harry widens his eyes while the rest of them are perplexed, his mouths wide open. Never in a million years I would have expected him to say that.

"Well, was." Zayn says, letting a sigh out. His eyes water ever so slightly, but he moves his eyes up to the ceiling to fight it. "She lost the baby." 

Now I understand. He is mad, not at us, he is just mad. The thought of ever losing a baby, my Jack, fills my mind, my eyes watering instantly. Its a horrible feeling, it must be horrible to lose something you loved so hard but you never got the chance to meet. Of course he is angry, but something tells me there's more to this story. I feel so sorry for him, I'm... Devastated.

"I... I'm so, so, so sorry to hear that." Louis moves his hands away from him, his voice is down and sad, expressing what we all feel. 

"I'm so mad, so fucking mad." Zayn says, both his hands running through his head. "You... You guys have everything. You have what I always wanted, a baby. You have a healthy child, you even have the possibility for him to grow outside the spotlight, and... And you still want to change that? I don't get it." 

"I'm really sorry, Zayn... I really am, we didn't know." Harry's voice is down, he puts his arm around me moving me closer to him. I let out a few tears, this is too much to swallow. "That's why we want to do it, he's not safe with them controling us." 

Niall moves and puts an arm over Zayn's shoulders, he does the same, patting his back. He takes a moment to compose, I know this must be so hard for him and for Perrie. I feel so bad, I can't imagine how are they feeling.

"I think we need to take five." Liam says approaching to Zayn. "Yeah?" 

"No." Zayn says, moving Niall's arm away and coming closer to Harry, doing what I never expected.

He hugs him. 

I move away, impressed by his gesture. Harry hugs him back, this whole situation is breaking my heart. 

"I'm sorry bro, for acting like that. You can count with me." He holds him at arms lenght. "Let's get your baby safe." He says with a smile on his lips. 

-

A/N: IT TOOK ME AGES TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THE TEARS I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON. But hey, good times are coming and I promise you this is going to have a happy ending. Also... I'M OFFICIALLY ON VACATIONS WOOHOO.

This part of the story is pretty short, so get ready. Some action is coming. YAY. 

I invite you all to read my other story Pretty Girl, is the story I'll be updating when I finish this book. ♡

If you want a bit of smut, comment your favorite Sierry moment. Bye x.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.9K 49
"my baby wears ysl but his heart is pure versace." jourdan dunn & harry styles || au [highest ranking: #898 in fanfiction]
17.8M 133K 189
A collection of preferences from Tumblr. Simple. Good. **some may contain sexual references which I will notify at the start of the preference*** n...
10.6K 120 71
6.9M 163K 54
❝You drive me fucking wild,❞ he says, pulling at his hair. He moves closer again--this time grabbing me by the waist. I let out a groan as he kisses...