My Despicable Bully

By EmilyMahalia_

*NEW & IMPROVED* He despised me for the right reasons, and the other loved me for the wrong reasons. The two... More

Mahalia.
| Chapter 1 |
| Chapter 3 |
| Chapter 4 |
| Chapter 5 |
| Chapter 6 |
| Chapter 7 |
| Chapter 8 |
| Chapter 9 |
| Chapter 10 |
| Chapter 11 |
| Chapter 12 |
| Chapter 13 |
| Chapter 14 |
| Chapter 15 |
!!!!!
|Chapter 16|
|Chapter 17|
|Chapter 18|
| Chapter 19 |
| Chapter 20 |

| Chapter 2 |

1.1K 37 1
By EmilyMahalia_

Mahalia POV

The bell for C lunch rings. I grab my backpack and exit the classroom & down the stairs. I make my way to the cafeteria. As I enter, everyone, as usual, stares at me and whispers to each other about me. I ignore the rude comments, and walk into the lunch line. i grabbed a taco, scanned my I.D., and made my way to a table in the corner, where i sat alone. i peacefully ate, until i saw a shadow on the ground. i looked up. it was Jacob and his crew.

jacob: hey dork. Do me a favor and get up and out our seats.

Me: I sit here everyday.

Jacob: from now on, this is our table. Move!

Raquan: lmao.

jacob: did i tell yall about the incident this morning?

I rolled my eyes. He's such a beggar for attention.

Craig: Do you still need ya mommy? I got her number I can call 'er for ya.

They all started laughing, except one guy, he looked off it. i looked down at my food.

Chresanto POV

I honestly feel sorry for her. She doesn't deserve to be treated the way she is. She's quite lovely actually, and smart...

Jacob: Santo? Santo!

I look at Jacob. I realized I was in deep thought.

Jacob: Get your head in the game idiot.

I guess you can call me the K Michelle of the group. I immediately roll my eyes and walk back to my table. I'm off this.

Jacob POV

Oops. I forgot one thing.

me: Guys, get a load of this.

I grab my mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and my smoothie. I walked back to her. She looked up. I quickly smeared mashed potatoes all over her face. She screamed, causing everybody to look our direction. I smirked, opened her pants, and poured mac and cheese down there. I happily poured my smoothie all over her head. She screamed, once again. I laugh.

me: you look a lil bit better now.

I snickered. Daquan and Craig were laughing like idiots and throwing food at her. She shrieks and runs out the cafeteria. The whole cafeteria is laughing and I smile.

chresanto: damn...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.8K 41
Jacob is a poor teenager taking care of his two younger sisters. His mom is an alcoholic and doesn't help at all. His brother is just as much help as...
103 2 30
this is the story of How All 6th members of Mindless behavior meet and how they form and became famous
518K 11.4K 25
Ariana and Briana are best friends and they are always there for each other. Ariana lives in a messed up home and so does Briana. One day they both g...
22.7K 848 23
‼️ C O M P L E T E D ‼️ Their back! Two years after Jacob and Brooke break up, and Mindless Behavior moves to California. Jacob has been doing well...