I Don't Believe You [Lauren/Y...

By ILoveGettingLost

Simon Cowell leaves Syco Records to L.A Reid. L.A. Reid now is in charge of two record labels (Epic and Syco... More

Chapter One: Good News And Bad News
Chapter Two: Causing A Scene
Chapter Three: Insecure
Chapter Four: Choose Me
Chapter Five: All On You
Chapter 6: Eyelashes
Chapter 7: Let Go
Chapter 8: Putting On A Show
Chapter 9: Serenades
Chapter 10: Blackout
Chapter 11: Don't Hold Back
Chapter 12: Teasing
Chapter 13: Giving You A Sign
Chapter 14: Time's A Wastin'
Chapter 15: And Now The Party Is Over
Chapter 16: Play Along
Chapter 17: Funny That I Don't Believe You
Chapter 18: Risk Takers
Chapter 19: Bring Back That Smile
Chapter 20: Nice To See You
Chapter 21: Exposed
Chapter 22: Stress Reliever
Chapter 23: Show Off
Chapter 24: Hand It Over
Chapter 25: Didn't Mean It

History Repeats Itself

6.4K 242 26
By ILoveGettingLost

Epilogue

(5 years later....)

$Your POV$
"I really need to go! Are you coming or not?" I snapped my fingers at Lauren, she pecked my lips and ran back upstairs.

"Wait for me in the car!" She yelled out and I groaned.

"You have one minute or else I'm leaving." I responded. I got inside my car and revved the engine, I started to drive slowly up the street and Lauren practically jumped into my car.

"You can't wait for your wife? I only took one minute and you're already half way up the street." Lauren pouted and I intertwined our hands.

"Well I really had to go, Hunter is waiting for me in my office." I picked up my speed and managed to arrive at my office in less than five minutes. I dragged Lauren up the flights of stairs and into the room. Shay, Carly, and Bea turned to me and shook their heads.

"Sorry I know I'm late but I'm here now so Hunter let's get this interview started." I sat down besides Carly and we all looked at the camera.

"This is going to be a normal conversation, I'll just start it off and you can talk to each other." Hunter cleared his throat before asking a question.

"How has managing your own career, along with others feel? Is it easy?" I scoffed and shook my head.

"It has been so hard for me to keep up with my own music. I have to worry about others and I have to make plans for them, it's a really tough job, I don't know how Simon did it. At first I was having a lot of trouble keeping up with everything which made me stress out. The stress and anxiety made me pull away from my friends and if they ever tried to get close to me, I'd lash out. Believe it or not, I almost broke off my relationship with Lauren. Luckily, I didn't and I found a way to start juggling everything around." I stopped talking for a second just to kiss Lauren's cheek.

"It must've been extremely hard, especially for you to stay on the charts but somehow you managed to do it! I mean you're known for your music and that's what you've always wanted." Hunter quickly joined in on the conversation and Shay spoke up.

"The only reason y/n managed to stay on those charts is because she has the best manager ever. I plan things out for her and I make sure she's taken care of - actually I make sure that they're all taken care of." Shay smiled and I laughed lightly.

"I'm actually planning to stop my music career so I can focus more on the industry. I mean I can't spend my entire life juggling everything around. So tomorrow is really the day I retire from my music career. Some artists might think I'm making a big mistake but I honestly don't care. I'm doing what's best for me." I shrugged my shoulders and Carly smiled.

"Who is making you want to retire? There has to be someone who you think is going to make it far."

"I think Carly has the throne right now, she's an amazing singer and writer. I mean Carly and I have been fighting each other for the top spot on the chart but of course I always win. I think it's crazy how long I've been in this industry and Carly is already at my level. If she's tough competition for me, she's going to trample everyone who gets in her way. Carly is honestly a very humble girl, she doesn't let anything get to her and she always pours her heart into everything she does. When I officially retire and leave the music industry, I want Carly to have Syco and Epic Records." I sat back in my chair and Carly smiled widely. She kissed my cheek and I tried to stay serious but a smile took over my face.

"Y/N really is amazing. She's very talented and even if she does stop making music there is no way I can beat her at her own game. She'll always top the charts and she'll always be better than me, I'll just have to deal with that. Y/N has been a great boss, she never forces anyone to do choreographed dances and she never makes them change their appearance. Y/N let's everyone in the industry express themselves and that's what we all love about her." Carly paused and she let out a shaky breath.

"I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Shay once told us a story about how y/n had a crush on her and well now you see that y/n is happily married to Lauren. Well it's kind of funny to me how I did the same. I had a major crush on y/n and now I'm with Bea. I just think it's funny how things are repeating. Ahhh I'm turning into y/n!" Carly linked her hand with Bea's. I smiled and put my hand on her shoulder.

"I want you to have my songs, I want you to carry on my legacy for me. You're going to be great. I hope you don't let the fame get to your head but if you do, just know that I'm always here for you. I'll be the one who drags you out of the mess you've made. I'm going to give you the best advice I have ever gotten." I took a pause and looked Carly dead in the eye.

"That smile you always have on your face makes everyone else happy. Your cheery personality lifts the spirits of others, I'm telling you now don't ever lose that smile on your face and don't ever change who you are." I quoted the same exact words Simon had told me. Carly's bottom lip started trembling and she completely broke down. She turned around to hug Bea and I scratched the back of my neck nervously.

"Keep that beautiful smile on your face, it makes me happy." I heard Bea whisper to Carly. My breath hitched and my eyes widened. I slouched down in my chair and Hunter spoke up.

"How has your wife helped you in all this?"

"Lauren is my inspiration, she's the reason why I top the charts, all my music is about her. Well they're not all about her, they're about my life and my experiences as well. Lauren has also never left my side, even if we fight or even if I sometimes lose my head, she's always there. I just really think having someone like her when you're in the business helps you a lot. Lauren is the reason why I haven't let fame get to me. She's really helpful in all this, without her I probably wouldn't even be sitting here." I answered and Lauren kissed my cheek.

"This is live right?" I asked and Hunter nodded. I got up from the chair and pointed at the camera.

"If any one of my fans are watching or listening, I need all of you to wait outside of Syco and Epic records. Just stand outside, don't get to close to the doors." I slipped on my jacket and I waited for the camera crew to get outside. I ran down the stairs with Shay, Lauren, Bea and Carly following behind me. Once we all got outside, I was surprised to see that half of the lot was filled. I took Hunter's microphone and waited for everyone to quiet down.

"I know some of you are probably sad that I'm going to stop making music but you all do know that I'm doing it for a good reason, right?" I asked and I got a few nods.

"Do you guys know the lyrics to Night Changes by One Direction? I'm in the mood to sing it but y'all have to sing it with me! Look at this as my last show."

Going out tonight
Changes into something red
Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress
Everything she never had she's showing off

Driving too fast
Moon is breaking through her hair
She said it was something that she won't forget
Having no regrets is all that she really wants

We're only getting older baby
And I've been thinking about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?
Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change me and you

Chasing it tonight,
Doubts are running 'round her head
He's waiting, hides behind a cigarette
Heart is beating loud, she doesn't want it to stop

Moving too fast
Moon is lighting up her skin
She's falling, doesn't even know it yet
Having no regrets is all that she really wants

We're only getting older baby
And I've been thinking about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?
Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change me and you

I stopped singing and spoke into the microphone. "Sing it back to me!" My fans immediately started singing the rest of the song and I smiled.

Going out tonight
Changes into something red
Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress
Reminds her of a missing piece of innocence she lost

We're only getting older baby
And I've been thinking about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?
Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change, baby
It will never change me and you

"You sound beautiful! I love you so much." I blew kisses to them and they all started cheering.

"Before I go, I need you all to do me a favor. Instead of crying over me, can you all start listening to Carly Rose Soneclar!? She's an amazing singer and I'd appreciate if you all start going to her concerts. Actually, I suggest you all start buying tickets to see her on tour." I winked and put my microphone down. I opened my arms and Carly jumped on top of me.

"History sure as hell is repeating itself."

--------------------------

A/N: Thank you for reading this story, I really appreciate it. To whoever left comments or favorited one of the chapters, I f***ing love you. I think that this is my favorite book out all the others I've written and hopefully it's your favorite too.

I have written a Camila/You story! It's called We're Too Different and it has already been published so check it out if you want too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 111 38
Relationships grow stronger, more kids are born. Let's not forget the drama at every corner. Can this family get through it all again? BrittanyH18 +...
57.5K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
1.2M 31.7K 112
Fluff Triggers Girl P.O.V GxG
315K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops