Invisible Halo (MGK Fanfic)

By J_Latriceee

Monica was a typical Cleveland native, never seen the outside of her neighborhood. She was highly intelligent... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N: Final Note

Chapter 28

759 23 0
By J_Latriceee

***2weeks Later***

Colson pov

It had been three weeks into the tour and I was getting sleep deprived. Casie had to start school so she went back to Cleveland last week to stay with her grandparents. I was missing her and so was Monica, she had never cried so much like she did when Casie left. Speaking of her, she hasn't even tried to talk to me in the last two weeks. Slim told me to give her time and two weeks seemed long enough.

We were going to be in Cali for these next five shows. The new venue had all the dressing rooms scattered in different buildings. It made me sick to think about how far Monica's dressing room was compared to mine but it wasn't like she wanted to see me anyway. I felt like a lovesick dog or someone who had just lost their bestfriend but that was the affect she had on me. I needed to talk to someone that could give me some insight. It was probably noticeable that after the fight two weeks ago that Monica and I stopped talking.

"Rook, a moment please?" I asked.

"What's on your mind?" He asked.

"Your the closest person to Monica out of the guys..."

"Oh, actually Dre is. She tells him everything, when we talk its not really about personal stuff."

"Oh okay, sorry to bother you." I said feeling embarrassed.

"Anytime, I'll go get Dre for you!" Rook exclaimed happily.

"Thanks man!"

As Rook walked away I felt relieved, I asked about Monica and he didn't even wonder why. Slim was the only one I verbally told about my feelings towards Monica but if he figured it out maybe everyone else did too. It would honestly be nice to not have to hide my feelings and call her mine but I wasn't sure if it was me she wanted anymore. That night at the club it seemed like she was willing to be with me until she noticed David.

The past few days I had been overhearing her talk on the phone with him. I couldn't believe that they were on speaking terms and yet I only got avoided. It was crazy how the minds of girls worked, so complex and indefinite.

"What's up K?" Dre asked stopping my train of thought.

"Can I ask you about Monica?" I asked staring at the ground.

"Damn! Slim wasn't kidding, you really do have a thing for her!"

"Shhh! Quiet, I'm not trying to let the world know! What do you mean! What did Slim say? Does everyone know?"

I felt as if I sounded way too paranoid asking these questions but I needed answers. Monica and the boys had left me out the loop for two weeks while I was drowning in my thoughts. She was the girl I wanted and she was more addicting compared to any drug. Nothing could describe the feeling when I was with her and no one else could make me feel that way.

"K, breathe and calm down. I'll let you know everything you want and need to know."

"Slim only validated my suspicions, only we know because we're the only ones who got that vibe from you." He said proceeding on to answer my questions.

"Oh, I'm sorry didn't mean to get all defensive." I said.

"It's fine, what do you want to know?"

"Does she talk about me? Like do you honestly think she likes me back?"

"She does actually to answer both questions. She's liked you for awhile now, even before you guys officially met she thought you were handsome. Monica's just hella confused right now and she needs time."

"Everyone's been telling me she needs time, she hasn't even looked at me in two weeks."

"Sometimes you need to break the ice."

"Muh wasn't that a gum commercial?" I asked while I was laughing.

"I don't even know but maybe you should attempt talking to her."

"I don't think she wants to talk to me but I guess it doesn't hurt to try."

"There's the spirit!"

"Yeah, yeah. If I come back in less than twenty minutes I told you she didn't want to talk to me."

"Alrighty!"

I walked to Monica's dressing room hoping she was alone so we could talk. As I stood in front of the door I was contemplating whether I should knock or go back and just forget about it. Before I could knock I saw the knob turn, Monica had opened the door.

Fuck! Is it too late to try to sprint off and pretend I wasn't here?

"Oh, Hey Kells." She said sounding disapointed.

Kells? She's never called me that. What happened to Cole or Colson, that felt so weird coming out of her mouth.

"Hey Moni!" I exclaimed.

She rolled her eyes at my nickname that once made her smile. This was going to be a tough shell to crack and I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to crack it.

"Can I please talk to you?"

"Looks to me like you guys have been talking long enough." David said coming out of the dressing room with a grin on his face.

"I uh..." Monica started but then stopped.

David had his hands wrapped around her waist and he was constantly whispering in her ear. I wondered if Monica was just being petty or if she really had a thing for this guy.

"Oh wow, glad to see your black eye is gone and your nose looks fixed too!" I said chuckling.

I despised him with a huge passion and he was over here in Monica's room. I felt sick to my stomach and felt as if the room was spinning. It was a terrible idea to come over here and I was stupid to think I had a chance with Monica.

"You need to go." Monica said.

"Buhbye!" David added.

"I meant-"

"No, I get the point. I'm obviously not wanted here." I said cutting Monica off.

I turned around without saying anything, my heart had an indescribable pain in it and I couldn't let it show. Monica used to be so sweet and genuine but now she was nothing but a stranger replaced by a girl I used to know.

Monica pov

I felt so bad for Colson, if only he knew that David wasn't my boyfriend. He probably wouldn't even believe me, I was mad at David. When I said you should leave I was referring to David, not him. I couldn't believe he was put his arms around me and those remarks he made. He purposely wanted to make Colson's blood boil and that was sickening and so tasteless. I hated that I didn't even bother to defend Colson, he was my friend and I most likely ended it. I couldn't get anything out, I would try to speak but it seemed as though Colson's mind was already made up.

I started running towards the building that Colson's dressing room was in. I needed to apologize, to talk to him, let him know that I wasn't mad at him.

"Where's... Where's Colson?" I said out of breath.

The boys turned to me each looking like I was covered in blood with a knife in hand.

"In his dressing room." Slim said.

I ran to his room, this might be my only chance of making things right.

Will he forgive me? Is he even going to let me in?

As I finally got to the hallway I saw a door labelled 'MGK' and I twisted the knob. What I saw caught me off guard and made me want to runaway and hide forever. It was the girl from the club that interrupted my moment with Colson. She was straddled on top of him with only her underwear and Colson was only wearing his shredded jeans. Hearing the door open he turned to me looking straight into my eyes. I slammed the door and slid down the wall next to it.

How could I let him do this to me? He has broken my heart and he doesn't even know it. Did he plan this? It took him two seconds to leave and fuck some random broad! I guess he wanted to talk to me and tell me how he didn't want me turning to him when I'm sad because we always ended up kissing.

I hated him, I no longer had good feelings toward him all of them were deteriorated when I saw that bitch. Tears streamed down my face and the only thing that came out of my mouth was an occasional scream. I was mad at myself, Colson, Slim, the world. Nothing could come out of falling in love with a dog because you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Who was I kidding I was practically beating a dead horse.

While I had came to make him feel better for not defending him he was moving on to the next. Wow shows how much he 'cared' about me. To think I was going to even forgive him for what he pulled two weeks ago.

What did I expect? He was a manwhore, he didn't even love the women whom birthed his child. Colson was selfish, dishonest, and unloyal. I couldn't wait for the day that this tour was over, because I would never have to see his face ever again.

He had pained me in a way that know one else could, no ex ever made me feel this way. I had never let someone in like the way I let Colson in. He was the king of mixed signals and heartbreak, the blue eyed Casanova.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.7K 34
"If they stand behind you, protect them. If they stand beside you, respect them. If they stand against you, defeat them." She was a normal teen livin...
107K 2.6K 52
[COMPLETED] When tragedy strikes leaving MGK in a rough situation his live changes forever. Suddenly and unexpectedly Jane comes into his life living...
211K 5.7K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
Blue Belt By jbrandt70

General Fiction

913 2 22
Matt was a track star like his brother, but everything changed following his Junior year of high school. His girlfriend Kris along with one of her...