The Dumbass (studxfem)[Discon...

Od pretty_lil_lesbian

After the deaths of her father and older brother, Brooklyn moves to Georgia to live with her grandmother. She... Viac

💮✨CHAPTER 一✨💮
💮✨CHAPTER 二 ✨💮
💮✨CHAPTER 四✨💮
💮✨CHAPTER 五✨💮
💮✨CHAPTER 六✨💮
💮✨CHAPTER 七✨💮
💮✨CHAPTER 八✨💮
💮✨CHAPTER 九✨💮
💮✨CHAPTER 十✨💮
💮✨CHAPTER 十一✨💮
✨CHAPTER 十二: CHRISTIAN✨🥀
❣️✨CHAPTER 十三✨❣️
❣️✨CHAPTER 十四✨❣️
🥀✨CHAPTER 十五✨🥀
🥀✨CHAPTER 十六✨🥀
🥀✨CHAPTER 十七✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 十八✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 十九: The Incident ✨🥀

💮✨CHAPTER 三✨💮

3.6K 82 11
Od pretty_lil_lesbian

I woke up to the sound of Mia banging and knocking on my door. I jumped outta bed to see her standing there with her hands behind her back and a huge grin on her face.

"What?" I asked. The alarm wasn't set to go off until another 30 minutes and I was too exhausted for whatever trick she was tryna play.

"Can you help me get dress?"

I sighed. She was 6, fully capable of dressing herself, and she hadn't asked for help getting ready in 2 years. I rested my head against the doorframe and crossed my arms, but seeing that her smile was genuine, I grabbed her hand and walked across the hall to her room. It was still pretty warm so I put together some converses, black leggings, and a Abercrombie t-shirt.

I decided while I was up i should probably get my clothes together aswell. As Mia took a quick shower I went into my room and opened my closet doors. Rummaging through my clothes, I settled on a Yankees jersey, black crop top, black shorts, long black socks and my black and white converses. I found a gold chain and hoops and I wore my hair in a curly afro.

After helping Mia get dress, I poured her a bowl of cereal and left the house. Getting on the bus, I plugged my headphones in once again, and it wasn't long until we reached the school. I was walking through the halls when I heard a faint callings of my name. Taking my headphones out, I looked over to Christian walking over to my direction as all her friends watched closely.

She was definitely popular.

She always had girls around her and you could tell she loved being the center of attention.

"Hey bae" She smiled.

I raised my eyebrow to her. I hadn't even known her for a week yet and she was already on some bullshit.

"Who's bae?" I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

She chuckled and grabbed my wrist, pulling me to herself.

"Why you gotta be like that, huh?"

"Be like what?"

She stared at me for awhile before responding.

"You wanna watch some movies on Saturday?"

"Movies?"

"Ya. A whole bunch of us tryna go head over my homie's house and watch some horror movies on Netflix."

"Horror movies?"

"You scared?"

"Yes dafuq. I ain't bout to lie." I rolled my eyes.

She laughed and I uncomfortably shifted my heavy books onto my side. Pulling me even closer she lowered her head down to my level and whispered into my ear. I could hear her friends cheering her stupid ass on in the background.

"You want me to hold you ma?"

"No."

I pulled away and tried to walk around, but she blocked me with her arm. Taking my books out my arm she placed her hand around my waist and started to guide me towards class.

"Come on baby girl, I'll hold you the whole time if it'll make you feel better. I really want you to come" She pouted.

I paused, contemplating whether I wanted to reply to her sly ass comment.

"I'll think about it."

"Aight gimme your number."

We walked into the classroom and she set my books down. I handed her my phone, and she entered her number. As reassurance I also gave her my number. Although her persistence was irritating, I decided I should at least think about it.

The bell rung and we both took our seats. As class went by, Christian insisted on annoying me. Constantly gripping the inside of my thigh and twirling my hair with her fingers. She even attempted to pull me on her lap.

"Christian!" I pouted, ready to slap her in the back of her head.

"What? Why are you being so mean?" She said as she gave me the puppy dog eyes. I smiled and rolled my eyes before laying her head on my shoulder and stroking her cheek. Surprisingly, her heavy ass fell asleep, only to wake up to the sound of the bell.

We walked to art class and found our seats, this time she settled on her arm draped around my shoulder.

I'm not gonna lie, she gave off a strange vibe. She was mysteriously quiet but yet blunt, outgoing, and open. This was only the second day I'd known her and she touched me as if we'd been friends since middle school. I was lowkey uncomfortable cause I barely knew the nigga and she didn't seem to understand the concept of personal space.

As she laid her head on my shoulder and placed her free hand on my leg, I took the time to examine her ink. She had a half sleeve of nicely drawn flowers on her left forearm, not too much detail tho, which I liked.

I looked over once again to see this girl knocked the fuck out. I swea she could sleep all day. The whole time the teacher was talking I was spaced out. Deciding whether I really wanted to hang out with Christian and her friends. I was new and it would probably be a great opportunity to meet some people, but I wasn't much of a social butterfly. Christian probably didn't hang with the best crowd either. I groaned to myself. She probably hung with drug dealers and shit. Last thing I needed was to end up in a bad situation.

The school day went by slowly and as I gathered my belongings out my locker. I was bumped into by some buff ass girl, knocking my books on the floor. She didn't even help me pick it up, I rolled my eyes as I stuffed my bookbag.

Bodybuilding ass bitch

I watched her as she walked down the hall. She had her hair in a bun and wore a grey hoodie with khakis and the Air Force 1s. Her face was emotionless, and her bland ass expression honestly annoyed the fuck outta me. I couldn't tell whether she was mad, sorry, or agitated. I rolled my eyes and made my way out the building. My bus was in the front so I climbed on and took a seat, as I got a text message.

Baee ❤️✨: Hey mamii

Who dafuq?

I thought to myself. It wasn't 5 minutes after till I remembered Christian's dumbass put her number in my phone. I promised myself I would have to change it later.

Me: Wassup fam

Baee ❤️✨: wowwww. That was mad disrespectful but did u decide yet?

Me: damn. I don't get no time to think?

Baee ❤️✨: I needa answer now

I internally rolled my eyes before picking up my phone again.

Me: aight fine

Baee ❤️✨: aight cool. U da besttttt baby girl

I didn't even reply, hoping off the bus and making my way home. Halfway there I decided I wanted to do something and instead called Taylor.

"Hello?" She spoke into the phone.

"Yo." I smiled, kicking rocks on the side walk.

"Wassup babe?"

"You busy?"

"Naw."

"You tryna chill at the mall today?" I asked, hoping she'd say yes cause I was about to be bored out my mind.

I heard a bit of shuffling across the line before she relied, "Yeah that's cool. I'm just leaving school though, had to talk my way outta detention."

"Dafuq?" I laughed. "How u get detention on the second day of school dumbass?"

"Long story hoe, but I'll pick you up in 15, text me your address." She huffed before hanging up.

I slipped my phone in my pocket as I walked in the door, my grandma was sittin on the couch watching some soap opera.

"Hey NaNa" I softly said.

She turned around and had a smile plastered on her face.

"My dear, I barely got to see you yesterday." She stood up.

She gave me a hug and I sat in the chair across her.

"Ya, I didn't wanna wake you." I explained. "You eat yet?"

"Yes, the nurse just left actually."

"Okay, well I'm going out with a friend, imma go get ready. You gonna be okay?"

"Oh yes, I'll be fine."

I made my way upstairs and applied some makeup. Not too much, just some dark red lipstick, mascara, and a little eyeliner. I grabbed my favorite purse before texting Lauren to pick up Mia from the bus stop at 3.

Just as I locked my phone, Taylor blew her horn and I made my way to her car.

"Okay. I gotta pick up two friends first." She stated.

I nodded my head as she blasted some Future from her speakers. She had a nice ass car, silver Mercedes Benz, a car I couldn't even afford in my dreams. We stopped in front of a house and two girls hopped in.

"Hey y'all, um this is Brooklyn" She said gesturing to me. "Brooklyn, this is Sarah and Dani."

We exchanged our hellos and continued blasting the music, all of us were rapping the whole way there. We all got out the car laughing as we entered the mall. We first entered the PINK store. I brought some pink pajamas, a couple of panties, and a jacket. Our next stop was H&M, I walked out with 3 shirts, a jean jacket, and a dress.

We stopped at the food court and found a table. I waited in line for a cheese steak, as I spotted Christian. My mood instantly changed as I noticed some girl sitting on her lap and another clinging to her arm. Christian and I made eye contact swiftly before I rolled my eyes and got my cheese steak. The cheese steak was bangin, I'm not gone lie, but I still couldn't hide the fact that I was slightly annoyed the whole time. Christian sat at a table across the court, with a couple people, including the girl that bumped into me earlier. Christian kept glancing at me but I was completely determined to pay her no attention. We finished our food and continued shopping before Taylor dropped me off home.

I went up into my room, putting all my new stuff away. I took a quick shower and changed into my new pink pajamas before getting into bed. I was halfway sleep until my phone dinged, almost giving me a heart attack.

It was Christian.

Baee ❤️✨: hey princess

I was really not in the mood, so I left her ass on read, turned my lamp off, then closed my eyes and fell asleep.

              »»————- ♡ ————-««

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Her Od ciana faven

Tínedžerská beletria

11K 586 70
Phoenix LeFlore: She is alive. Her brother is dead. People are moving forward. She is standing still. He was everything. Now she has nothing. Aza A...
5K 78 9
a bunch of gay shit. You'll enjoy it! Currently working on more chapters and other projects. This book is strictly oneshots. Vote and comment I take...
2M 40.3K 25
Isabelle has always had a problem with her feelings, and the problem was that she didnt feel anything for anyone. She was friends with almost most g...
Mia Od Catherin Bakaloff

Tínedžerská beletria

36.6K 1.8K 42
[Book 1 of the Mia Series] This story is about Mia and the struggles she deals with throughout her senior year in high school. Unfortunately, she has...