The Lost Kingdom

By LyricRoyal

Hello~! This is a story about me, my three sisters, and the crazy friends that we meet when our mother pushed... More

Author's Note~!
It Was Chasing Us...
Through The Forest We Go!
Her Name Is Crazy?!
Amnesia
We Meet The Crew!
Neko The Demon Spawn
Our Home Is Your Home
Tonight We Shall Feast Upon Junk Food!
The Dream...
The First Adventure!
Danger Awaits...
Update!

The Morning Madness!

51 6 9
By LyricRoyal

I woke up and yawned. I sat up, looked around the room, and stared at the window as the morning light from outside shined through it. Dokaru and Merry were still sound asleep. I directed my attention to the alarm clock sitting on top of the nightstand by my bed. It was 9:45 a.m. "I slept pretty good last night..." I sniffed the air. Something smelled good. I pulled the covers off of me, stretched, and exited the room. I walked inside of the bathroom to wash up and do all of that other bathroom stuff. When I left I went downstairs to see the source of the smell.

"RISE AND SHINE SLEEPIN' BEAUTY! GOOD MORNIN'!" chirped Crazy-chan.

I rubbed my eyes. "Morning... What's that smell?"

"Breakfast!" Mikoto poked her head out from the kitchen entryway.

"What did you make?" I asked.

"Strawberry pancakes, sausage, eggs, french toast..." Mikoto began. "I made le oatmeal~!" Crazy-chan chimed in.

"Crazy... You used the microwave..." said Mikoto.

"So? I still made it technically! That counts for something, right?"

Crazy-chan crossed her arms and made a pouty face. There was a crashing sound that came from the kitchen, followed by a yelp. "OW!"

"What the heck was that?" I asked, looking in the direction of the kitchen.

"Uhh... You might not want to go in there. The kitchen is like a tornado hazard at the moment." Mikoto warned.

"I broke another plate... Only this time, I think I broke my toe, too." Kakashi said with a pained expression while hopping out of the kitchen on one foot.

"Hah, that's what you get! Dummy." Kotone teased while walking into the living room and taking a seat on the couch. She was still in her pajamas.

"Shut up, you stupid female feline." Kakashi glared at Kotone. "At least I don't go around s-"

Kotone grabbed a book and threw it at Kakashi's head. "S-Shut up! What I do is none of your business!"

"Ow! You fu-" Kakashi was cut off.

"Shh!" Crazy-chan clapped her hand over Kakashi's mouth. "'EY! What did I tell ya about swearing?!"

"B-But...she started it! Besides... It's not like what I'm saying isn't true." Kakashi retorted. "She's a w-" Kotone threw another book at Kakashi. "YOW!"

"Alright, alright you two, cut it out. Enough is enough!" Mikoto said, crossing her arms. "She's only 14 years old, Kakashi."

Kakashi rubbed his head. "Hmph, but she really is a-"

Kotone got up to grab a baseball bat and came running at Kakashi with it.

"S-Stay away!" Kakashi hid behind Crazy-chan. Which looked funny since he was a little taller than her.

"GAAKUU! We are in need of some assistance here!" Crazy-chan yelled.

There was a long sigh and Gaku came trudging out of the kitchen. He shoved a piece of cake in Kotone's mouth and a bowl of ice cream in Kakashi's hand. He then turned around and went back into the kitchen. They both instantly sat down and began eating their sweets without saying another word. Dokaru walked down the stairs while yawning. "Hey, what's with all the racket?"

"You'll get used to it." Mikoto said while sighing.

"GOOD MORNIN' SNOW WHITE!" chirped Crazy-chan.

"Snow White?" Dokaru looked confused.

"Yep! Instead of sayin' Sleeping Beauty, I said Snow White. Little Merry can be Cinderella!" said Crazy-chan.

"But... Why?" Dokaru questioned.

"Because why not?" Crazy-chan giggled. "I'm probably the weirdest, craziest asian you'll ever meet!"

"No doubt about that." said Lui, as he walked downstairs stretching.

" 'EY! My name is Crazy for a reason!" Crazy-chan laughed and puffed out her cheeks, making her resemble something like a...fish?

"Me hungry..." Merry slowly walked down the stairs and rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"GOOD MORNIN' CINDERELLA!" Crazy-chan chirped.

"Mworning..." Merry said sleepily.

"When is breakfast going to be ready?" Dokaru asked.

"It's ready now. I just set the plates." said Gaku, poking his head out of the kitchen entryway.

Once he said that everyone except me and my sisters, went straight to the dining room like a pack of hungry wolves and sat at their seats, leaving us behind in the living room. We went into the dining room after them. On the table were separate meals for each of us. Crazy-chan had her bowl of strawberry oatmeal, eggs, and some sausage. Mikoto had a big plate of blueberry waffles and two sausages. Kotone's plate had a big serving of chocolatey pancakes drizzled in syrup with whipped cream on top. Kakashi had a plate full of cinnamon french toast and mable syrup, with two biscuits. Lui had the strawberry pancakes that Mikoto said she made, along with some scrambled eggs. Gaku's plate had two eggrolls and two sausages. Lastly, there were three plates of the same thing. A big omelette with a side of Crazy-chan's strawberry oatmeal.

"We didn't know what you guys wanted to eat so we just gave you a omelette and that oatmeal you liked so much!" said Crazy-chan, in between bites of her food.

"Thank you!" me and my sisters said happily. We took a seat at the table and began eating the oatmeal first.

"You say 'we' like you're the one who made it!" said Mikoto as she look a bite of her blueberry waffles.

"Hey! I did make the oatmeal! I put my heart and soul into adding the water and nuking it! I even added a little something special to it!" chirped Crazy-chan.

Everyone froze dead in their tracks after she said that. Gaku dropped his chopsticks and stared at us with wide eyes.

"Dear God..." whispered Mikoto.

"T-They're already eating it..." said a trembling Kakashi.

"Mother of God... Who was supposed to be watching Crazy make the oatmeal?!" shouted Kotone.

"Crazy! What are you trying to do? Kill our guests on their second day here?!" yelled Lui.

"What did I tell you about experimenting with the food?! Especially the guests food!" shouted Gaku.

Me, Merry, and Dokaru immediately stopped eating the oatmeal. I stared in absolute awe and confusion.

"Oh no! Look! Lyric's already experiencing the side effects! CALL AN AMBULANCE!!" exclaimed Mikoto.

"W-What's wrong with the food? It tasted fine to me..." I asked with fear in my voice.

"A-Am I gonna die?..." Dokaru asked with fear written all over her face. Merry dropped her spoon in the bowl and starting to cry.

Crazy-chan slammed both of her hands down on the table. "Okay, okay! Everyone calm the frick down! All I did was add a little cinnamon, a little nutmeg, extra strawberries, and a little more cream! Sheesh you guys, my cooking isn't that bad!"

Everyone breathed a huge sigh of relief and calmed down after she said that.

"You put Neko in a some type of coma for a week after you experimented on her food..." said Kakashi.

"That was when I didn't know what I was doing!" Crazy-chan replied.

"Your food experiments caused Kotone to completely lose her voice for 5 whole days." said Lui.

"The spices got mixed up!" Crazy-chan defended.

"Your food experiments gave Gaku some type of weird stomach virus that lasted for two weeks..." said Mikoto.

"Accidents happen!" she yelled.

"You should just always stick to the recipe...don't experiment. Please, for our safety and well being, FOLLOW THE RECIPE." said Gaku.

"Or better yet, don't cook at all..." Kotone added.

"Oh, shut up! ばか ねこ!(Romanji: Baka neko! English: Stupid cat!)

"What did you say?!"

I watched them and continued eating after I eyed the food for several minutes. Merry had stopped crying a while ago and was now eating her food again. Dokaru wasn't panicking anymore and laughed as they argued, while eating her food as well.

---------

(Author's Note: So! Did you enjoy this chapter?? Let me know! And please don't forget to vote if you enjoyed! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 765 23
Hey this is my first story for citrus! I wanted to do a supernatural kind of citrus but with a catch.im going to be using fairytail and some of their...
96.6K 2.4K 17
My name is Naomi Fujikawa and I am 16 years old. I live with my dad who is a photographer and a traveler. Since he travels in many different places...
428K 19.2K 17
Growing up in hell has been completely normal to me, being surrounded by demon's and evil soul's is nothing, they don't scare me. But the day mom tol...
21.3K 516 15
The Madoka Magica fandom is kind of dead, so this is my fruitless attempt at reviving it with my horrible writing. Get ready for a hot mess of girl d...