BEAUTY LIES WITHIN

By aspiringauthor97

No one in this world is abandoned or isolated. It's all about being together which is the most difficult tas... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
The ever after....
Exclusive!

Chapter 44

273 22 1
By aspiringauthor97

(Ok so guys heya first. I'm writing a very rough cut of the chapter,definetely because of time constraints but I don't want the story to take a stand still.So plz forgive the errors.

I promise to edit amd correct them soon.

Anyways have funn.

Happy reading!!!!)

Rehan when walking towards the hall spotted someome familiar with Aisha and Armaan. Oh she was Ananya. He was actually nervous to find out that Ananya was at the screening. And then he remembered that he had promised her to get to the screening of his next film while she came to New York airport yo drop him . But he didn't call her. Then? May be Aisha. But he was happy that she was here. She was probably the first person to be an audience before a friend considering her fan history.

"It was my idea.",Rehan's grandfather said as he spotted Rehan staring at Ananya as she was talking to Armaan.

"Oh..", was all he said.

"Armaan looks good today.",Grandpa said.

"Huh? Yaa but suddenly why do you say that?", they both started to move towards the hall. Ofcourse grandpa in his wheelchair and his help with him. Rehan's bodyguards were walking behind him as usual.

"Because you are constantly staring at him.",he said with a smirk on his face.

"Huh? No.. I mean I was just looking at Aisha.",he said.

"Yaa even she is looking good.",grandpa said."But I like the girl beside her. She is simple and beautiful. And even hot if I may say so just like your granna. Perfect."

"She is a wonderful person.She is Ananya.You remember I told you about her. My friend, fan from New York. ",Rehan said without realising Katherine was beside him.So what? Katherine moved a step ahead.

"Oh yaa the skype girl. So did she give yori Ferrero rocher even today? Or better?", he said giggling.

"Grandpa,she is not someone who..",Rehan was cut off by one of the organizers.

"Sir the show is about to begin.", he said.

"Yaa I'll just be there.",Rehan said and turned towards his grandpa to find him ahead already talking to Ananya.

As he reached them,Grandpa told his help to take him inside only to leave both of them to speak.

"Hey,so good to see you here.",Rehan said as they were the last one's to enter the hall.

"Yaa,anyways it is hard to spot you nowadays.",She taunted him on not coming to meet her in the hospital.

Both stood there awkwardly.They had actually not spoken properly after their small discussion in the hotel room before Ananya was hospitalized. So they didn't know what their equation was.

"I'm gonna watch it as a critic and not your friend. Ok?", she said to break the silence. He held his hand forward for her as they approached the steps in the theatre. The lights went dim.

"You are making me nervous. ",He said.

"Really? You make girls go weak. Strange this is happening to you." she said playing with her wrist watch.

"No I mean I was actually nervous. Like my entire family is here. Friends. You. The critic. Just pre release nervousness.", he said as to dropping her at her seat. The light went off.

She suddenly hugged him not completely but just so their cheeks could meet saying, "All the best. Its going to be great."

He was stunned. A smile appeared on his face. But by the time he could say something, Ananya was already settled in her seat beside Aisha. She blinked her eyes when she saw him looking at her.

"Go join your team.", She told him.

"Why are you here?",Aisha smacked at him when she saw Rehan there.

"I just came to tell you don't leave after the premire. Meet me.",He actually wanted to say that. But he knew he came in unknowingly while talking to Ananya.

"As if I was going to run away .",she said eating the popcorn.

"Whatever. ",he said and looked back at Ananya whose eyes were fixed on the screen. Although only the starting credits were going on she refused to look back. But she had a smile on her face when his name appeared. May be you are thinking too much Mr.

He joined his team and parents in the other row .To another shock the seat for him was between his father on the side his family was seated and Katherine on the other side where is film team was seated.Luck my boy.

"How much is left?",His father questioned in between.

"Half an hour more.",he was so sure that his father didn't like it.

Katherine suddenly wrapped her hand around his but left it as soon as the lights went on.

Most of the people loved the film but all he was waiting for was to know whether his father liked it or no. And also probably Ananya.

"I loved it. ",his mother and grandpa said.

"Dad?",he said as his father was about to sit in the car.

Both his mother and grandpa turned to look at his father.

"Good.", he smiled "you are getting better. "

He sighed.

"Take her on a date.If you don't I will.",Grandpa said while sitting in the car and pointing at Ananya.

"Yaa on the wheelchair to the hospital.",Rehan said with a straight face.

He went back to meet the other people who had come to watch it.

"Why did you tell us to wait?",Aisha said as soon as Rehan came to them and Katherine joined in.

"Did you guys like it?",She asked with her heavy british accent.

"Yeah. ",Armaan replied as Aisha completely ignored her existence and Ananya was on a call with her mother.

"Ok so let's get going. Let's go dinner.",Rehan said as Ananya joined in.

"Yeah ok.Chinese.I'm hungry anyways.",Aisha said.

"You guys continue. I'll head home. It's already late and my parents have to leave. They are going for a vacation. They have a late night flight. ", Ananya told Everyone.

"I'll tell my driver to drop them no issues. You can join us.",Rehan said.

"I'm sorry but no.I would like to do it on my own. Thank you."

"But how will you go? You didn't even get your car?",Armaan said. "Should I..."

"We can leave you and then proceed. ", Rehan immediately cut in.Armaan couldn't help but give a look.

"Oh no. That would take us a long route.",Katherine said.

"Who invited you?",Rehan said with a smirk on his face.

All of them look at each other in a "oops" made face.

"Actually she is right Rehan.I'll manage.",Ananya said when Katherine gave an embarrassed look to all and left.

"No. Its almost 2 and you don't even have your car. Take my driver. ", Rehan refused to let her go alone.

"YOUR driver is forever free? ",Ananya asked in a fun tone and everyone laughed.

Rehan called up his driver and all of them came to escort her Literally until the car.

"Bye.", She hugged all of them and left. And all the friends headed to a suburban restaurant or a place that is open like in the middle of the night.

Ananya reached home only to find out that her parents have already left.She called her father to ask so he said that they were too excited too wait so they left. Adult kids.

She was hungry. So she went to the kitchen to check what was there.She just put the food in the oven and the bell rang. Its 3 in the morning.

(Tada!!!

How was it? Do let me know in your comments.

Have you ever been to a premire or a screening. Imagine watching your favorite star's /Actor's movie with them. Crazy and dream no. Ananya actually lived that dream.Although she didn't react as she would do a few years back if this had happened. But it was special. Tell me what would you feel.

And don't forget to hit that star.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 149K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
112K 6.1K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
204K 31.5K 71
" kuch chize adhuri reh kar bhi pure hone ka ehsaas deti hai ....koi apka apna sabse kareeb jab dur chala jata hai to taklif hoti hai..dard hota hai...
859K 31.1K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...