NetGameSaga -Alpha Test- (END)

Od ShiningHatsya

** THIS IS AN OLD DRAFT OF THE FIRST SEASON. THIS IS STILL KEPT HERE FOR ARCHIVAL PURPOSE** * THE 2014 VERSIO... Více

Disclaimer
Level 00: Prologue
Level 01: Sign-up
Level 02: Login
Level 03: Party
Level 04: Away From Keyboards
Level 06: Social Life
Level 07: Raid Dungeon // Team Hatsya
Level 08: Raid Dungeon // Team Rennin
Level 09: Countdown for 1st World Boss
Level 10: World Boss ~ Les-Skaly ~
Level 11: Cash Shop
Level 12: Gaming and Daddies
Level 13: Reapers
Bonus 01: +13 Master's Gibberish Instruction Rod of the Shining Star
Level 14: Temptation of Booster
Level 15: Be Careful with My Heart (FULL EPISODE!)
Level 16: Crawling Chaos
Level 17: Attack on Mandurugo (FULL EPISODE)
Level 18: Red Flag (UPDATED!)
Level 19(.5) [FINAL!] : Personal Messages
ANNOUNCEMENT
Level 19.6 or ALPHA TEST FINALE: End-Game Potentiality

Level 05: Couple Run

117 8 0
Od ShiningHatsya

Online:\Brygul Planet\Walled Metropolis “Kanpeki Sekai”>

Hatsya and Hatsumi were in the 45th floor, happily free-running in the lobby. While they’re going through the crowd, other avatars were surprised when the summoned zombies took part in their free-running.

“What the heck, at the second day of this game, we are welcomed by an event like this!” exclaimed by a near-realistic biker orc avatar named Chawchaw.

“I remember many MMOs will love to end their lives with these kinds of events!” chuckled by a super-deformed anime avatar in gold armor named OugonSenshi18.

“RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, SUCKERS!!!” suddenly exclaimed by the TF2 scout-cosplaying avatar, while being chased by the running zombies.

Many of the non-realistic-looking avatars followed the rest of free-runners, while the remaining nearly-realistic avatars remained in their place, and began gunning down the running zombies. Chawchaw, the biker orc, fired his beginner’s shotgun onto the heads of the zombie mobs. POP! Three unfortunate zeds lost their heads, but five of them are grinning at Chawchaw, outnumbering him.

“I TOLD YOU TO RUN AWAY, YOU SICK BIRDS!” exclaimed by a running, bearded human avatar, donning a Japanese schoolgirl costume named ChakkoNorisu.

OugonSenshi18 unexpectedly came back, only to find out that Chawchaw and the rest of realistic-looking avatars died at the grimy hands of summoned zombies. ChakkoNorisu carried the petite anime avatar out...

At the 42nd floor of the Canopy, the NPCs guarding the building were all overran by the zombies. Many of the cartoony avatars started leaping towards 33rd floor to reduce their running efforts. Hatsya yelled at his distant boss with ferocity worth blowing up a stage,

“Grandmaster, what’s going on here? We just opened this safe zone, and now we’re griefing this place?”

“Haha, Hatsya! You guys started a new reason to play NOAH, and that’s by pulling off a free-running stunt in Kankai! I added those zombies for good measure, to get everyone running!” the Grandmaster chuckled at them.

“The heck, dad? Why do you have to put in zombies? This could have been fun without them, you know?”

“Blame Hollywood for that, many games of this generation hopped onto different forms of zombie modes, even though they’re not meant to be in their game. Some say that everything’s fun with zombies” the Grandmaster talked back.

Beside Hatsya and Hatsumi, two different avatars dressed like the famed default avatar of a popular 3D digging and building game, were yelling at each other while running,

“This game isn’t worth calling a WoW-clone, Jebus!”

“And this is way better than Another Life either, Motch!”

Unfortunately, the duo was caught by zombies, while Hatsya and Hatsumi continued running safely to lower floor. Unexpectedly, the floor collapsed, dropping Hatsya and the rest of the avatars to the lower floor.

“D-dad! I-is this scripted!?” Hatsya yelled as they both fall down.

“Gotcha kiddos!” cussed by the male operatic godly voice from nowhere.

“Who the kack is that!” cussed by the spiky rusty brown robot named Skrillegrillah.

“Skrill, that’s the god of this world we’re all in, Eden” Hatsumi answered Skrillegrillah’s query.

The surviving runners landed on 41st floor. The building began to crumble gradually due to destruction of its supporting structures and player-induced commotion. To make situations worse, the zombies began leaping towards the runners. Some of the avatars gave up running and they attacked oncoming zombies. Skrillegrillah brought out a pair of automatic one-hand submachine guns.

“Have fun running, anime freaks!” an insulting remark uttered by Skrillegrillah.

The rusty brown spiky robot rushed towards the oncoming pack of the summoned monsters, and unloaded lots of short fiery beams to the packs. ChakkoNorisu and OugonSenshi18 started fighting the rest of the undead. ChakkoNorisu bravely jabbed the undead’s faces, while the super-deformed golden knight mowed the legs of the zombie packs with his halberd.

Offline:\Estoril Park\Kanlaon Family Mansion>

At the NOAH Core, Orion is disgruntled at how some of the players reacted to his event,

“No! I want to make them run down, why are they trying to kill those zombies!”

Orion approached two of his game masters, and told them,

“Raise the levels of the zombies to the cap to Level 50. I’m sure many will not bother fighting zombies anymore at that rate. We want them to run and test Eden’s dynamic world-altering abilities”

The two game masters raised the levels of the surviving zombies to level 50, and the fat game master even giggled while seeing many of the player avatars being walked over by level-capped monsters.

Online:\Brygul Planet\Walled Metropolis “Kanpeki Sekai”>

At the 40th floor, Hatsya and Hatsumi were caught by a nearby explosion due to the building’s collapse. The explosion badly threw them to the lower floor. While mid-air, Hatsya grabbed Hatsumi, and allowed himself to hit the floor.

“Why did you do that for?” Hatsumi asked in dismay.

“Because I love you!” Hatsya confessed.

“Damn it! We’re pre-teens and now you’re talkin’ fast forward, c’mon, starry girly boy!” Hatsumi snapped, and she brashly dragged Hatsya back up.

The two lovers, and the rest of the surviving runners continued heading down, jumping and dashing through obstacles.

“Isn’t this fun, Hatsya?” Hatsumi giggled, as they both jumped from the escalator, landing to the 39th floor.

“I don’t think so!” the well-damaged robot Skrillegrillah rejected instead, and slid down to the 39th floor using the escalator’s handrails.

All of a sudden, a blaring operatic voice spoke to them,

“You’ll all descend, albeit lying on the floor!”

Some of the NPCs started dying due to planned explosions around them. The floors and pillars started falling down. Unfortunately, the avatars at the 29th floor and below were either dead or simply went outside, watching one of the Canopy skyscrapers crumble down.

Hatsya yapped while heading down through the rubble,

“Hey, mind stopping this already? THIS ISN’T BETTER WITH ZOMBIES!”

“Yeah, and I think you just pissed off the kids who are trying to socialize in this new city of yours!” added by Skrillegrillah.

“Then you guys start fighting zombies for the blue world! Believe in your justice!” trolled by the blaring operatic godly voice.

“Dang, that god is weird! Mind if you just take those two lovers somewhere, and let us live safe?” a space marine avatar inquired with a snide suggestion.

“Okay” the godly voice affirmed.

Hatsya and Hatsumi were warped elsewhere in an instant, and restored the whole building instantly.

“Okay... seems that we’ve done an abrupt yet emergent event” the godly voice apologized to the people who took part in the free-running event instigated by the warped players.

Online:\Brygul Planet\Mt. Yaturnga, “Mountain of Shining Sunflowers”>

Mount Yaturnga, also referred as the “Mountain of Shining Sunflowers”, is the mountain situated in the far west of the Kanpeki Sekai walled metropolis. This mountain is filled with towering baobab trees surrounded by giant sunflowers. The inhabitants in this mountain are mainly Terran animals, and awkwardly, some extremely furry horned bears.

Hatsya and Hatsumi ended up at the summit of Mt. Yaturnga. Hatsumi stared below, then she gasped,

“H-Hatsya, I don’t wanna die here!”

Unfortunately, her avatar slipped, and fell down. Hatsya immediately jumped as well.

“You idiot, you still bothered saving me? Oh c’mon!” Hatsumi complained even she’s at verge of death.

Unexpectedly, they landed at the back of the horned bears. The sleeping furries were angered upon impact. The sleeping furry horned bears are level 6 monsters for them to deal with. The awakened creatures grabbed the two, and gradually breaking their backs, thus nearing them to death.

Offline:\Estoril Park\Kanlaon Family Mansion>

Henry frantically pressed the potion hotkeys in his keyboard to restore Hatsya’s HP. He saw Hatsya’s HP back to fifty percent, and all of a sudden, a short string of quick-time commands appeared, utilizing the WASD keys. Hatsya’s owner rapidly pressed the key sequences.

“Many of the MMOs don’t have this feature. Is papa planning to go console-hard?” Henry asked himself after performing the quick-time event combo to free Hatsya from the horned bear’s grip.

Offline:\Estoril Park\Kalantiao Residence>

Hatsumi did the quick-time events first and even groaned, as if she’s really voicing her avatar in distress.

“I’m not dying on these bears!” Hatsumi yelled as she frantically tap the keys required for the QTE.

Outside her room, Hatsumi’s brother yelled,

“What’s goin’ on there sis!” then he knocked on her door repeatedly.

“No, I’m taking part on a fandub, don’t worry about me! I just have to deliver it nearly true to the character, bro!” Hatsumi justified her grunts.

Online:\Brygul Planet\Mt. Yaturnga, “Mountain of Shining Sunflowers”>

Hatsumi is instead thrown towards Hatsya, leaving them both with 15 percent of hit points left.

“Dangit! Our pots seemed wasted” Hatsumi cussed, much to their regret in landing on a spot of horned bears called Nilgurms.

Hatsumi and Hatsya were incapacitated, due to the stun effect provided by the Nilgrum’s body throw, leaving the two open for their first in-game deaths.

Unexpectedly, a slender, tanned anime-styled boy with a javelin, fended off the surrounding Nilgrum bears with rapid spear thrusts.

“Get up, you frail lovers!” yelled by the tanned young spearman in black leather coat.

Hatsya and Hatsumi drew their weapons, and joined the spearman’s party. The angered sloths of Nilgrums growled. Their growl gave them fiery red aura. Should any entities imbue themselves with red aura, their offensive capabilities are increased.

“Tch! We’re only three, and you guys provoked a sloth of 12 bears, what are you guys really thinking!” the youthful spearman named Eisen asked.

“It all started with only us free-running around the safe zone, Eisen!” Hatsya answered, while in his defensive fencing stance.

“Then suddenly, everyone in the safe zone are asked to run, because the Grandmaster himself summoned a horde of zombies!” Hatsumi added, while charging up strength to her light hammer.

While they’re talking about the unexpected debacle in Kanpeki Sekai, a Nilgrum leaped towards Hatsya, and tried to scratch him. However, Eisen jabbed the creature’s mouth, and inflicted severe bleeding damage.

“You fancy-pants should run away, your giant needle won’t be doing much!” Eisen ill-advised Hatsya.

Hatsumi rushed towards another Nilgrum, and whacked the horned bear’s head with her hammer. Unfortunately, the stunned horned bear fell on her. The rest of the angered Nilgrums rushed towards Hatsumi. In the nick of time, Hatsya performed a fencing sword Ether Art called ‘Shining Courage’, allowing Hatsya to move faster, as his agility is doubled while the aforementioned Ether Art is in effect for ten seconds. While under the Shining Courage spell, Hatsya slid over the Nilgrum, and jabbed their undersides with his blessed rapier. Eisen exclaimed,

“H-Hatsya, how the heck did you get that skill! I am betting that you bought a book elsewhere in the world!”

Three of the Nilgrums approaching Hatsumi glanced at Eisen instead. The boastful lancer manically smiled at the oncoming horned bears, and roared.

“[BRULLENKOMET] (Roaring Comet)!” Eisen screamed as he jumped high.

While mid-air, he produced a fiery spiral energy on his javelin, and landed at the group of the Nilgrums, even though Hatsumi is in the way, piled by the stunned Nilgrum. The horned bears struck by Eisen’s Brullenkomet turned into ashes, and Hatsumi is flipped over, and left her nearly-dead, as in five hit points left. Three more Nilgrums sneaked behind Hatsumi, and all of them tried to strike her, but Hatsya rushed towards the scheming trio, and screamed her name loud. The horned bears simultaneously tried to land a critically bleeding scratch on Hatsumi’s ailing body, but the fencing glasses boy took the bloody scratches on his chest, and legs. Those bleeding scratches reduced his hit points down to one, that even a simple trample will mean his first in-game death.

“How sweet yet stupid you’ve done, Hatsya...” Eisen snidely commented as he casually approached the offending monsters.

The cocky lancer ran towards the angered bears, and thrust his javelin onto the belly of one of the Nilgrums. Moments after, he side-kicked two of the accompanying horned bears.

Offline:\Estoril Park\Kanlaon Family Mansion>

At the NOAH Core, Orion observed the newly-made map, and he found Hatsya and Hatsumi dying in the new map, while Eisen single-handedly fend off the creatures. Gregorio, the stubby game moderator, asked,

“Grandmaster, is it possible to learn character skills even without skill books?”

“Yes. One way to learn new skills is to help out your friends, or at some point, betray them. I think Hatsya made use of the hug emote motion command to become a damage cushion for his beloved in-game girlfriend” Orion chuckled, then he talked about Eisen,

“Look at that guy in black coat, the more he keeps hitting his fellow party members within his skill range, he accumulates a form of ‘dark art’ for his spear skills. Who knows, that Eisen might play like a crazed sacrificing lancer or something else”

“Y’know Orion, with those nifty gameplay ideas you and your players implement, I can infer that NOAH will be everyone’s fantasy drama studio too” Gregorio cajoled.

“That’s possible, but with experience loss? That’s for the players to find out... Collaborative gaming with players, and emergent gameplay is so far our best bet in beating the competition” Orion the Grandmaster affirmed.

Online:\Brygul Planet\Mt. Yaturnga, “Mountain of Shining Sunflowers”>

Eisen and the lovers eventually defeated the angered Nilgrum mobs, but severely exhausted. The cocky lancer handed out red vials to Hatsya and Hatsumi, and commanded,

“Drink ‘em, lovers!”

The two simply drank the red vials, and they felt revitalized. Eisen simply brought Hatsya over his shoulders, and walked around the monster-less sunflower field. Eisen asked,

“Do you really love Hatsumi? Or you are just showing off?”

“I... I do. I like and love her, Eisen” Hatsya stuttered with fading confidence due to Eisen's intimidating actions.

“Are you willing to pull off that sacrifice offline for her?”

“Oh shoot... Y-yeah, b-but we are not allowed to be formally together as partners”

Eisen playfully leaned Hatsya to a nearby baobab tree, while Hatsya struggled to escape from his grasps. Eisen inquired,

“Say Hatsya, many of the gamers are not recommending that weapon type, but how come you still appreciate that giant needle of yours?”

“I just find it noble, elegant, and a bit suiting for me, as a magic freak” Hatsya smiled.

“You are brave, but rendered foolishly brave because of that weapon type, Hatsya. Go get yourself another weapon, and drown that giant needle thing to obscurity. Before you even lunge that on their faces, they would have plugged their blades on you... Unless you are Asuna” Eisen provoked.

Eisen laid Hatsya on top of the baobab tree’s grown roots, and finally provoked the fencer, pointing the javelin on Hatsya’s forehead,

“Hatsya, get up! It’s time to DUEL!”

Hatsya unsheathed his rapier, and prepared for a duel with Eisen. The lancer’s and the fencer’s eyes aligned, and they started guessing who’ll strike first.

“Hatsya’s a small fry for me, though I want to see him fight a tank-sized monster with his giant needle” Eisen thought to himself, that he'll defeat Hatsya at the blink of his eye.

Unexpectedly, Hatsya dashed towards Eisen, then tried to be stopped with Eisen’s downward spear brandishing. Just before he reached Eisen’s underside, Hatsya was struck on his left shoulder.

“You are too adorable to be flashily finished, Hatsya. Your angry face, plus your child-like outfit began giving me second thoughts!” Eisen cussed at disadvantageous Hatsya.

Hatsya kicked Eisen’s crotch, and freed himself from Eisen’s impalement,  yet suffered light bleeding damage on his left shoulder. Eisen warned,

“I told you, fancy fencers like you are less likely to survive, even merely from my lowly javelin!”

Hatsumi went to their location and saw Hatsya bleeding, while Eisen laughed at his disadvantage. Hatsya smiled at Eisen and he ran towards the nearest baobab tree. Eisen threw his javelin at Hatsya’s back, but missed. The lancer tried to retrieve his javelin, but Hatsya is already at mid-air, with his rapier pointed dead set towards Eisen’s neck.

“Tch! Oh shi--!” Eisen cussed as he saw Hatsya headed towards him, even with blood from his shoulder gushed out.

The moment Eisen pulled his javelin away, Hatsya already got him. Unluckily, both of them were defeated. Hatsya is defeated due to untreated bleeding damage inflicted by Eisen; Eisen on the other hand fallen due to Hatsya’s well-placed aerial lunge to his neck, that inflicted also bleeding damage, and coupled with high critical hit.

Hatsumi ran towards her beloved in-game boyfriend, and shook him, hoping that he’ll wake up. Moments after, Eisen and Hatsya were mysteriously revived, as it was a friendly duel initiated by Eisen. Eisen left his last words to Hatsya,

“Hey fencer boy, let’s clash again... You are one bad opponent to me!”

Eisen left the game, and the two remained in the sunflower field. Hatsumi irritatedly asked,

“Hatsya, who do you think is that arrogant guy with a spear!”

“He’s just too complacent with his spear skills, honey...” Hatsya commented.

“T-that Eisen’s gonna pay!” Hatsumi yelled, that she angrily hit the baobab tree with her hammer.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.4M 207K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
193K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...