Finding The One ✦ Jack Gilins...

By JackGMatthewE

Falling for someone in such a short amount of time seems nearly impossible, and is impossible. Right? More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o u r t y - o n e
f o u r t y - t w o
f o u r t y - t h r e e
f o u r t y - f o u r
f o u r t y - f i v e
f o u r t y - s i x
f o u r t y - s e v e n
f o u r t y - e i g h t
f o u r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
Sequel
Yo!!!
ATTENTION!!

t h i r t y

5.8K 77 8
By JackGMatthewE

•Jack's POV•
•Monday night: 8:00 p.m.•

I woke up with Matt and Johnson next to me, I guess we fell asleep while watching tv in Ava's room. I was so hungry and I'm pretty sure the guys will be when they wake up.

I got up washed my face real quick then brushed my teeth. I walked down stairs to see Ava & Ash in the kitchen.

"Well look who's up, hello there Gilinsky," Ava said as she walked up to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Hello there Rose," I said as she tried to walk away but I grabbed her wrist pulling her back towards me.

"You forgot something," I said.

"And what's that?" Ava said.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her chin up.

"My kiss duh," I smiled as I kissed her lightly and smiled against her lips.

"Bet you missed that the most didn't you Gilinsky?" Ava giggled.

"You know you missed it too," I said.

"I know I did," she laughed as she walked to the kitchen.

"So what are y'all making?" I asked.

"Well we had to go to the store to buy things to make this but we made y'all Chinese," Ash said.

"Damn really?!" I said with wide eyes.

"No we ordered Chinese," Ava laughed.

"Oh, that's good too," I laughed.

"We might make breakfast, don't worry," Ava said.

Johnson and Matt came downstairs half asleep.

"I'm so hungry," Matt said rubbing his eyes.

"Well lucky for you we ordered Chinese," Ava said.

"Oh my gosh, thank you," Johnson said as he took a seat at the table.

"Alright I'll see y'all later, I'm heading out," Ash said.

"Where are you going?" Matt asked.

"Work, I already ate before y'all woke up, I'll be back in the morning," Ash said.

"Oh we'll have a good night," Johnson said.

"Y'all have a good night too," Ash said as she walked out.

"I think we should stay in tonight," Johnson said.

"Yeah, I mean I'm sure y'all are tired, so I think we should just stay in tonight," Ava said.

"We should watch a movie," Matt said.

"Yeah, let's just take the food upstairs into the theater room and see what we can watch," Ava said.

Johnson and Matt rushed upstairs so they could pick what movie we were going to watch.

I took the food as I followed Ava upstairs.

"Psssstttt, Ave's," I whispered.

"Yes Jack?" Ava turned around to face me.

"Oh nothing," I said smiling.

"Jack! What were you going to say?!" Ava whispered yelled.

"I was going to say that I just have the best view right now," I laughed.

"Jack!" She laughed and nudged

We got upstairs and Johnson and Matt decided to watch The Gallows.

"Nice choice," I said as Ava sat the food down.

"We were both in the mood for a scary movie so we agreed to The Gallows," Johnson said.

"I never got to watch this movie!" Ava said as she sat on the couch.

"Well now you get to," Matt said as he grabbed his food and sat down next to Johnson.

"You'll like it for sure Ave's" Johnson said.

"Have you seen it?" Ava asked me as I grabbed my food and sat next to her.

"Yeah, I watched it with Johnson I'm sure you'll like it, but don't get too scared," I winked at her smiling.

"I can handle myself," Ava shrugged and took a bite out of her food.

"You got me if you get scared," I said as the movie played.

"More like you got me if you get scared Gilinksy," Ava laughed looking at me.

"I won't even jump"

"Yeah sure you won't, just stuff your mouth with food for now," Ava said as she put some orange chicken in my mouth.

I got some noddles and put it in her mouth laughing, I chewed and swallowed the food Ava fed me.

"Now enjoy the movie," I said.

"Okay," she said as she leaned towards me & I wrapped my arm around her.

--

"Gilinsky got more scared!" Matt laughed when the movie finished.

"I know! Even when he already watched it!" Ava said laughing.

"Ave's you got scared too!" I said looking at her.

"Yeah but not as much as you!" Ava laughed.

"Bro, seeing the faces you would make was priceless," Johnson said chucking at me.

"Whatever, we all got scared," I said trying to get the attention off of me.

"I thought it was cute though Jack," Ava said laughing.

"Sure you did," I said.

Ava smiled and gave me a short kiss.

"Okay that makes me feel better," I said as she pulled apart.

"I'm sure it does," Johnson said.

"Well now it's 10, is there anything to do right now?" Matt asked.

"Well there's the pool," Ava said as she stood from the couch.

"Well to the pool we shall go," Johnson said as he ran into Ava's room to get his swimming trunks out of his suitcase.

"I've been dying to get in the pool!" Matt said as he ran behind Johnson.

"So the pool it is?" I said as I stood up from the couch.

"Yup, so let's go get ready Gilinsky," Ava said as she walked towards her room.

I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist as I kissed her cheek.

We walked into her room to see Matt rushing into Ave's bathroom & Johnson running to the room across from Ava's.

"You can get ready in the room that's next to Johnson," Ava said as I grabbed my swimming trunks.

"Alright see you in a bit," I said as I walked out of the room and into the room Ava sent me too.

I walked into one of her brothers room, I wasn't sure which one it was but I knew it was one of them. He had up a football jersey with Rose at the back with the number 16. So he played football, which is pretty cool, he had pictures up with Ava and what seemed to be his other brothers, along with others of his parents. He had some up with some girl I haven't seen before, so maybe his girlfriend or a friend I wouldn't know. And other pictures with his football team.

I have no clue why but the thought of meeting Ava's brothers, makes me nervous. I honestly hope that they like me because from what it looks like Ava seems really close to her brothers.

I took off my shirt and changed into my swimming trunks. I grabbed my clothes and got out of the room to knock on Ava's to see if she was finished.

"Come in we're all in here," Ava said.

I opened the door to see the guys out on Ava's balcony which had a view of her pool. I set my clothes in my suit case and went out to the balcony.

"They want to jump from here into the pool! Tell them they're crazy!" Ava said looking up at me.

"They've done it before," I said chucking.

"I don't want them to hurt themselves!" Ava said with a worried face.

"We won't we promise, Gilinsky has done it too and we're still here," Johnson said.

"Ave's we'll be fine don't worry about it," Matt said.

"Byeeee" Johnson and Matt said in unison.

"No wai-" Ava said but the guys already jumped.

We ran over to the balcony to look down, Ava looked so worried as she looked down at the guys to see if they would come up.

"Jack why aren't the coming up?!" Ava said as she looked at me then back to the pool.

"They will watch," I said.

"Jack I don't know it's been a while!" Ava nearly yelled worried to death.

She turned around to face me and right when she was going to run off to check on the guys, they yelled out to Ava.

"Ave's! We told you we'd be okay!" Matt yelled.

Ava came back to look down.

"Y'all fucking scared me!" Ava yelled.

"Now it's your turn!" Johnson said.

"Nope! Y'all are crazy!" Ava said.

"Come on! You've done more than this," I said looking at her.

"What if I die from this?!" Ava said.

"You won't! I'll hold your hand!" I said as I took her hand in mine and interlocked our fingers.

"Jack-"

"I promise you won't regret it," I said as I got ready to climb on the other side of the balcony.

"I can't believe I'm going to do this," Ava said as she let go of my hand and climbed over and on the edge of the balcony with me.

"I promise you will be okay," I whispered as I took her hand.

"Just in case," Ava said as she got closer to me.

"Wha-" Ava cut me off and crashed our lips together. She kissed me so hard it was like it was the last time. I smiled against her lips and we pulled apart then looked down.

"You ready?" I asked her gripping onto her hand.

"Yup," she said gripping mine back.

________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 199 17
"So you have been sneaking around with him?" "Yes" "So did I mean nothing to you?" "Trust me, I am so in love with you Shawn but" "But?" "I am so in...
2.9K 59 29
Typical teens fall in love with each other and then something unexpected happens.
724K 4.7K 112
"Wanna marry me?" "We've known each other for 3 days??" "You're right fam, I'll ask again in 3 years" #82 in Instagram #76 in jackgilinsky #26 in ja...
34.3K 1.8K 23
A guy and a girl can be just friends but at one point or another they will fall for each other. Maybe for a while, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too...