Agony (Wanda Maximoff)

Oleh wandakive

//her world is no more// \\for her soul is as red as blood\\//and the balance in her heart tipped with death... Lebih Banyak

|Prologue|
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author's Note
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
|Epilogue|

Chapter 40

3.7K 164 48
Oleh wandakive

||I drop my sword and cry for just a while, 'cause deep inside this armor the warrior is a child.||

The rustling of feet and whispers alarmed Wanda, and she jolted up from Natasha's bed. She felt her eyes begin to turn over with red as her heart began to pound with a feeling of uncertainty.

Natasha stood, unlocking her door and stepping out into the hallway. Agents ran by them quickly, and Natasha immediately ran back into her room and grabbed the bag from under her bed. Wanda stepped back into the room and watched Natasha pull out two hand guns from her bag, attaching them to her belt.

Not even a second later, she felt her brother's hand on hers.

"There are people here," he said roughly, grabbing Wanda's hand and pulling her close. "I'm taking her downstairs where they won't find her," he said to Natasha, and Wanda pulled her hand away.

"No! I'm going to stay up here," she said to her brother. "I can fight," she concluded, holding her ground. Pietro stared down at her, and she knew that he wanted her safe more than anything, but she also knew that he was no match against her.

"Fine," he said, "but you stay beside me. These men have guns half your size." Pietro turned, and Wanda and Natasha followed. They hurried down the hall towards Bruce's lab, where the rest of the team was preparing. Wanda caught Steve's suit almost instantly, and she took a second to admire the soft tone of navy blue that covered him. She always loved his suit.

"How many," Natasha asked, attaching small discs to her wrist.

"Seven, but they're all heavily armed," Emma answered.

"Someone call Thor and Vision and tell them to stay put," Steve chimed in, grabbing his shield off of the counter and walking towards Wanda. She immediately felt herself harden up inside. "Stay with your brother, Natasha and I will handle them." He began to walk away, but she grabbed his arm.

"I can help," she told him. "Just like any other mission."

Steve looked down at her and she silently begged him to say yes. There were just seven of them, it sounded simple.

"Take her out through the back, then come back and help Natasha and I," he said to Pietro. "We'll tire them out, then the rest is for you to finish," he said, giving her a ghost of a smile. She nodded her head and Pietro picked her up, running her out to the back of the building. When they arrived, she put her head against the door, listening.

"It's safe," she said, and he quietly opened the door and they both walked out. She could feel the men moving closer from around the building, and she tapped Pietro's shoulder, telling him to go back inside. He hesitated for a moment, but then nodded his head, giving Wanda a quick kiss on the head before running back inside.

Wanda slid behind a small crevice that was indented in the building's wall. She crouched down and waited for the men to come around. She felt a rush of adrenaline pulse through her, and as the men crept closer, her eyes lit with anticipation.

___

He looked down at the computer screen and gave Natasha and Pietro a quick run through of what they would need to do. Tony had insisted that he go, but there was no need for Tony's help.

"You'll cause a disturbance," Steve told him, heading down the hall. "We want this to be quiet, and Natasha and Pietro can do that. Stay behind with Bruce and make sure he doesn't go green on us."

"Whatever you say old man," he replied, and Steve rolled his eyes but continued on. A swift breeze blew by him, and he turned his head to find Pietro walking alongside of him. "Any problems?" he asked him.

"She's eager to fight," he told Steve, and they both stopped in front of the main door that led to the roof. Natasha and two other agents were waiting, all of them checking their weapons over. 

"Good," Steve said to Pietro, then turned to the two agents. "No casualties. I want to know how they found us and why they're here." Steve pushed his helmet down and grabbed his shield, then opened the door. All five of them walked up the stairs and made it up to the roof in utter silence. Steve looked over at Natasha, and she nodded her head, looking down over the ledge and jumping. 

The two agents behind Pietro and Steve stood quietly, keeping guard. 

"I need you to do a run through. Distract them, and if you can, disarm them." Pietro sped off of the roof and ran into the woods, his blue streak leaving behind a shimmering residue. Steve soon followed, jumping down from the roof onto a soft patch of grass. He heard footsteps moving towards him, and he hid behind a wall, letting the man walk by him, then snuck up behind him and choked him unconscious. 

Steve heard Pietro run by, and soon after he heard Natasha's widow bite zap through the quiet air. Steve walked towards the front side of the building, keeping his shield up and listening carefully. He walked a few feet, before feeling the hair on the back of neck stand up, and he quickly whipped around, bringing his shield to block the hit of one of the men. 

He kicked the man straight in the chest, sending him flying a few feet back. Steve jumped out towards him, throwing a punch as the man stood back up. When the man pulled up his rifle, Steve brought his shield down to protect himself, but after seconds of waiting for the impact, he looked up. 

Wanda was standing beside the man, filling the man's head with her bright red hex. Steve stood up and looked at her, captivated. When she finished, the man fell to the ground and passed out. The color of her hex dispersed through out the air, like little red fireflies. 

"Thanks," he told her, and she grinned, joining him as he continued on towards the front of the building. When they turned the corner, they saw Natasha fighting one of the armed men. Wanda stepped forward, but Steve grabbed her arm, shaking his head at her. Wanda sighed, taking a step back and standing beside Steve. 

Natasha flipped through the air, wrapping her legs around the armed man's neck and squeezing tightly. A blue stream sped by, and the man's gun was no longer in his possession. It didn't take Natasha long to choke him unconscious, and after a silent minute, he was out. 

"Enjoy the show?" she asked them, and Steve attached his shield back onto the back of his suit and walked up the unconscious man on the ground. Steve whistled loudly, and the two agents on the roof jumped down and ran towards them. 

"Bring this one inside, I'll gather up the rest." The agents obliged, grabbing the man on the ground and walking him into the building. 

Pietro ran through them and stopped beside his sister, checking her for any visible signs of harm. 

"Pietro, please, I'm fi--" the sound of a gun ruptured through the quiet night, and Steve scanned the area for the shooter. Up high on a tree, he saw the shiny exterior of a gun, and a second later, another bullet was fired, and Steve grabbed his shield and ran over to Natasha, pulling her back to protect her. When Steve looked over to where Pietro and Wanda were standing, he saw Wanda on the ground and Pietro beside her. 

"Take her in!" he yelled, and Pietro picked her up, running into the building. 

"We can't reach him from here," Natasha said, crouched down behind Steve's shield. 

Another gun shot hit the shield, and Steve flinched, making sure to cover Natasha completely. 

"Get inside. I'll take care of this," the both of them looked up to see Emma in her crystalized form. She was almost unrecognizable under her diamond shield, but she was willing to help Natasha get safely back inside. 

Steve stood up, his shield covering Natasha as best as possible. Emma ran beside them, blocking the bullets that were coming their way. When they got to the door, Steve pushed Natasha in, and she dug her feet into the floor and turned. 

"Rogers, don't," she said to him, but he closed the door and turned to look at Emma. 

"I said I'd handle this," she said, but he propped up his shield and ignored her. 

"He's up in that tree, only a few feet up, so I can take him down easily if I get a clear run at him. Stay up front here and keep him busy, I'll go through the back and take him down."

"That man has a vantage point from the front side of this building to the back. He'll see you coming. I know you want to help, Captain, but I suggest you sit this one out." She looked him straight in the eyes, and spoke softly, "don't move," then walked off back into the line of fire. Steve tried moving forward, but his feet felt as if they were hammered down into the ground. Every effort he made to move around failed, and all he could do was stand there and listen as Emma's diamond skin took bullet after bullet. 

But after a three long minutes, the sound of gunshots ceased. 

He could hear someone walking towards him, and he braced himself for the worst. 

The gunmen's body dropped in front of him, and Emma stepped out, her skin slowly turning itself back to normal. 

"I told you I'd handle it."

___

His arms were stained with his sister's blood, and he could feel the warmth of it seeping through his shirt and onto his skin. 

Pietro was sure that they had gotten all of the men, he was positive. 

The medical room was empty when he walked in, and he placed Wanda down on the bed, taking off her jacket as gently as possible. Blood spilled out from her left side, and Pietro pushed down on it with his hand, hoping to slow the bleeding. He could feel his heart quicken as he processed the situation, and everything from Wanda's unconscious body to her blood made him fill with anger. 

Bruce and Tony ran into the room, three nurses close behind them. Pietro's hand began to shake, but he kept the pressure on his sister's wound. A nurse came up beside him and told him it was all right, and that he could step away. 

Terror filled him immediately as he stared down at Wanda. He had never seen her like that, ever, and the sight of her there made him want to vomit. 

He moved to the side, allowing the nurse to take over, but he stood beside Wanda and watched her. Her face was pale and he could see her chest rising slower than normal. He couldn't feel her, not her pain or her suffering. The connection they once had was now gone. 

Without thinking, he punched the wall beside him, feeling his knuckles crack.

"All right, let's go, kid, she'll be okay," Tony grabbed Pietro's arm and walked him out of the room. His arms felt sticky and warm with her blood, and immediately ripped his shirt off, throwing it across the hall at the wall. A few nurses, including Katarina, saw him. He looked up at her, and her eyes frowned. He attempted to catch his breath, telling himself to relax. 

Down the hall, he heard people walking towards him, and he looked up to see Emma, then Steve behind her, dragging the shooter along. A surge of anger raised inside of Pietro, and he ran over to the man, grabbing him and throwing him down on the ground. Pietro jumped on top of him and started punching him repeatedly. 

"You hurt my sister!," he spat, feeling his knuckles tense up as he punched harder and harder. 

A cool finger finger touched his neck, and Pietro twitched, feeling an excruciating amount of pain run down his spine. When he fell back, he saw Emma standing over him. 

"That's enough," Steve said to him, and Emma bent down to look at Pietro, and he gulped back the need to say something rude. But she didn't say anything to him, only grabbed his bloody arm and helped him up. The pain she caused him had quickly gone away, but his anger didn't, and he was glad Steve took the man who shot Wanda away, or else he didn't know if he'd be able to contain himself from killing him.

He could hear everyone in the medical room talking to each other, but he couldn't make out what they were saying. He turned to face the wall, resting his forehead against the cool steel. Even though his bloody shirt was sitting a few feet away, he still felt the blood on him, and it all began to itch. 

Pietro started moving, heading towards the staircase that led downstairs. 

Someone followed him, but he didn't know who, and he didn't care. The agents keeping guard at the entrance of his door made room for him, and he trudged in and walked down the familiar hall that led to his room. He pushed the door open and walked inside of his little area and went to the bathroom. 

He turned on the shower and stripped off his clothes, stepping under the hot steaming water. The blood began to wash away, and he stared down at the drain and watched his sister's blood disappear. 

"You'll be okay, Wanda, you will," he whispered to himself, the hot water numbing the internal pain he was beginning to feel. 

**************************

A/N: Wanda:'(

This is the Pietro I've been wanting to write about for a long time. He is incredibly impatient, and very protective over Wanda, which I've made blatantly clear in this story. But he also has deep anger issues, and I'm excited to finally write this side of him into the story. I didn't feel like I could do it before because of the whole "keep yourself mentally and physically healthy or else Wanda suffers the consequences" thing I did, but now I can, and I am beyond thrilled. 

Also, thank you for the 13k reads on this story! I never thought people would actually give my story the time of day, but you guys have, so I thank you guys so much:) You guys are the best!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.7K 284 13
While grieving the loss of her love. She finds another love. {editing this rn}
71.2K 1.9K 40
Imagines of ya gurl the Scarlett Witch or Wanda Maximoff. Whatever you prefer to call
95K 4.6K 69
//there is a secret power living inside of her//\\a power she has yet to discover\\//a power that screams chaos//\\a power deadly as thunder\\ The Se...
25.5K 545 13
❝𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵, 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥... 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧,❞ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘶�...