Jerk, Sophomore, Howell. (Dan...

By uhohvicky

HIGHEST #5 IN TAG danhowell #3 IN TAG philiplester #7 IN TAG danisnotonfire #100 IN TAG danielhowell #8 IN s... More

Ch. 1 - First Day
Ch. 2 - Stuck
Ch. 3 - Deal
Ch. 4 - Bad Day?
Ch. 5 - Procrasination!
Ch. 6 - Stage One
Ch. 7 - Stage Two
Ch. 8 - Stage Three
Ch. 9 - Help Wanted!!
Ch. 10 - Working
Ch. 11 - What Are You Getting Yourself Into Now?
Ch. 12 - We Don't Have Chemistry
Ch. 13 - Day of ze Play
Ch. 14 - Impression?
Ch. 15 - You Owe Me.
Ch. 16 - A Slightly "Oh Sh¡t" Moment
Ch. 17 - hoe dont do it- oh my god
Ch. 18 - Fil ur totes anoyin
Ch. 19 - Awkwardness
Ch. 20 - Clueless.
Ch. 21 - whoop Gotta Blast
Ch. 22 - Zip
Ch. 23 - Fall
Ch. 24 - Seriously. Shut Up.
Ch. 25 - Why Grandma?
Ch. 26 - Detention
Ch. 27 - Danny and Angel
Ch. 28 - This Lie
Ch. 29 - Should'a Could'a Would'a.
Ch. 30 - Trust +1
Ch. 31 - Go With It
Ch. 32 - U & I
Ch. 33 - *insert heart here*
Ch. 34 - Care
Ch. 35 - Practice
Ch. 36 - B.S.
Ch. 37 - Bordem + Learning
Ch. 38 - Musical, Love
Ch. 39 - Suspended?
Ch. 40 - What About Trust
Ch. 41 - BITE
Ch. 42 - B-B-B-BITCHHH
Ch. 43 - Thank You's
Ch. 44 - Bus Ride
Ch. 45 - Plane Ride
Ch. 46 - Cab Ride
Ch. 47 - Walks & Talks
Ch. 48 - idfc
Ch. 49 - Movie Night
Ch. 51 - One, Two, Three.
Ch. 52 - Last Moments
Ch. 53 - Cock-Blocker.
Ch. 54 - Call Me.
Ch. 55 - Chain Reaction
Ch. 56 - <3
Ch. 57 - Safe In Your Arms.
Ch. 58 - This Will End.
Ch. 59 - Lucky
Ch. 60 - All Done
NOTES
SEQUEL GET EXCITED

Ch. 50 - Auntie's Wedding

4.2K 200 506
By uhohvicky

Inspiration; @Youtube8
Photo; LOOK WHAT I HAVE!!
Video; Song Mentioned At the End

Sorry I took so long, today was the performance and it was so much fun! Here's your long-ass chapter!
Enjoy!

Third Person POV.

"Dan..." you murmur.

"Hmm?" Daniel murmured back as a reply from the hotel room floor.

"It's two a.m."

"Mmmhh..." he groans.

At the moment, the two of you were on your electronics; scrolling through your social media.

"The wedding is literally in five to six hours." You notify him.
As he starts to get up, he closes his laptop and leaves it on the floor; then crawling sleepily onto the bed beside you.

"Good morning, love," he says, kissing your cheek goodnight.

"Morning." You murmur back, turning off your phone, scooting closer to him for a warm snug.

-

MURMURMURMURMURMUR- shouted the alarm on Daniel's phone.

"Daaan." You murmur.

"Hm?"

"Your alarm." You manage to answer from your pillow.

He quickly lifts his head to check the time;
5:00 a.m.

He sighs as his head slams back into the pillow.

"No, babe, we need to get up now." You command, reaching over his lazed body to grab his phone.

"But I'm so tired." He whines. "Can I please get more sleep?"

"Hey, I'm tired too, but this is what we get for staying up so late." You yawned after the statement. "Let's get ready."

You sit out of bed and rub your face and eyes as Daniel does the same.

"I'm going to do a quick wash then," he notifies you, referring to a shower, as he actually gets out of bed.

"Are you going with the curls? Like, are you washing your hair?"

"No. It's fine the way it is, I'll just tweak it when I'm done." He shrugs, walking at the bathroom.

Sighing yourself, you finally sit up and walk to your suit case, which consisted of hair supplies, make-up, and your chosen dress.

Knowing Daniel is in the restroom; implying that you heard the shower head turn on, you strip from your past outfit of yesterday and into the outfit of today.

The black dress of lace and shimmer.

It was the one you wore to the first date of Daniel and you.

And the first wedding you attend with him.

Sounds a bit odd but it's better in person.

Staring into the body mirror in the room, you slide your hands down your waist as you admire the way it looks.

Dresses aren't really the way of admiring your body figure but it's nice to put one on once in a while.
For special occasions.

Hearing the creek of a door opening behind you, you turn and see Daniel in with a wrapt towel around his waist.

"Damn, Y/N." He chuckles, stepping closer to you, his hand holding onto a piece of the towel for it not to fall. "If we were older and married, I'd do so much to you right now." He smirks.

"Hm. Thank you, Dan." You thank, not knowing what to say back. "Well... I'm going to do my hair now!" Smile widely, turning around to get your utensils.

"Same. Also, our outfits are match-y!" He points out, excitedly.

"They're both black, of course they match." You giggle.

"Yup," he starts, walking to the bathroom with his tuxedo in hand, "Just like my soul!" He shouted before closing the door; you rolling your eyes.

-

"My dad is gonna kill me!" Dan chants as he runs around the hotel room.

"No he won't!" You say back, putting on some black, ankle-high, converse.

As Daniel notices you and your choice of footwear, he stops pacing and looks at you with a glare, "Converse?"

"Yeah..."

"Babe. I love you. But it's a wedding. What about the heals you wore with that dress?"

"I'm gonna be dancing and walking around! I know how a wedding works-" you argue with him; him cutting you off.

"That's the same thing we did on the date, why can't you dress nice?"

"This is nice, tell me this doesn't match- without lying- and I'll change."

"It's not that it doesn't look good or match-"

"Then I'm done, let's get a move on." You finalize the fight and take a small shoulder-purse for your phone to carry around.

"Abh- fine." Dan sighs, letting the questions be unsaid.

You standing by the door, ready to leave, Dan starts to walk towards you, though he quickly turns around to jog to the restroom, "Fringe check!" He shouted.

Him quickly walking out, he has a smile on his face.

"Are you ready?" You question him, irritated.

"Yes." He nods, you opening the door.

-

"Make that turn," you insist, Dan making the turn you had given him.
At the moment you two were looking for the ceremony of the wedding.

You check your phone for the time, through it was useless, considering it was still set to UK time.

"I found it!" Dan shouted, him sprinting out the door to see a large set of a ceremony.

It was large and settled to outside.
Daniel finally stopped running, you catch up to him and hang onto his arm, walking slowly and calmingly to the two empty seats by his father.

"Hey dad," He smiles, giving him a hug.

"Why were you late?" He questioned, anger in his voice. "I told you it was that girl." He whispered, though you were still able to hear him.

"Dad, no, it was my fault, I refused to wake up this morning and refused to go to bed and she-" Daniel was cut off by the start of the music, telling the others to please rise as the bridesmaids are walking out.

You and Daniel stand quickly to blend in with the crowd as more people start to walk out from the corner.

Feeling something dab the front of your dress, you look down realizing it was Daniel looking for a hand to hold.

You take it and rub his palm with your thumb.

With the Here Comes The Bride song begins loudly, the bride being Dans' aunt walks out with a large smile upon her face.

Her gown was large that complemented much on her figure. She was very tall, seeing where the hight runs in the family towards the father's side.

As she finally arrives to the center, the crowd sits down; Daniel and you still holding hands.

Throughout the ceremony, jokes were made and love was known for this couple as they joined hands in marriage.

When the ceremony was over, the wedding wasn't done, as the aftermath was soon becoming.

Daniel turns to you with a large smile, "Wanna meet the family?"

You shrug, nervously. "What if they don't like me? Your dad-"

"My dad is different." He cuts you off. "Come on, some old friends are here, too."

Dan moves his hand to your wrist and pulls you towards the woman in the wedding gown, "Hi, Auntie." He smiles, letting go of you and pulling her in for a hug.
Now seeing and analyzing her features, she was really a beautiful woman.

"Daniel! I haven't seen you in ages!" She exclaims, hugging him tightly as her eyes wander to you. "And who is this?" She questions, pulling from him.
He takes your hand again,

"This is Y/N. She's my girlfriend." He notifies proudly.

"Really? Awe- when'd you two meet?"

"We were in middle school when we met."

Auntie turns to you and smiles widely, holding her hand out for a shake, "Nice to meet you, Y/N." She smiles, you shaking her hand.

"You too..." you drift, unknowing of her name.

"Samantha." She smiles. "Have fun you two!" She says, walking off to the next group of people.

"We will!" Dan shouts back, turning around with you. "Wasn't that nice?"

"It was scary, she might even hate me!" You joke, Daniel squeezing your hand.

"Hey!" He shouts, waving tall on his toes, trying to someone's attention. He comes back down and looks at you, "Time to meet my old-time buddies."

As he walks quickly forward, practically dragging you behind, he finally reaches a group of two boys, looking around the same age as you.

"Hey, guys!" Dan greets them.

"Hey, mate."
"Sup, bro!" They question.

"Good! Good! This is my girlfriend, Y/N." He smiles, tightening his grasp.

"Nice meeting you, Y/N!" They smile widely.

"Y/N; this is Chris..., and this is P.J., but we just call him Peej." He smiles.

"Hi." You wave.

"So, what bra size are you?" The one motioned as Chris asked.

"Now now, Chris, we musn't frighten her with questions as of that, we must start with whether she knows about Daniels' murder collection?" They joke.

Trying to act cool about it, you smile at the two, "Yes, I was one of Daniel's victims of murder but he thought I was too good to let go completely so he just kept me."

The two boys chuckle at your response as Dan's facial color turns red. "Thank you, guys, now by the end of tonight, I won't have a girlfriend."

The group, including you, laugh at his humiliation in his face.

-

"Look," Daniel points to a card, out of many, with his, yours, and his friends names on them. "Table 7." He reads.

Taking the card, the four of you walk to the table nearby and sit down.

"I have 4 different forks," commented Chris.

"No, Chris, you have two, those two are mine." Peej rolls his eyes.

"Hey, Y/N, I'm gonna go talk to Dad," Daniel notifies you, his stepping out of his seat.

"Obf- Dan!" You whisper-shout, not wanting to stay with his friends.

It now being you and the two boys, you look up at them and smile. "So, how'd you know Samantha and Daniel?" You ask, starting a conversation.

"Family friends, how'd you know Daniel?" The one with curly hair, PJ asked.

"We knew each other from middle school." You nod, feeling awkward.

"So, what kind of bands do you listen to?" Chris questions, the one with the shorter, more cupped hairstyle.

You shrug. "Anything Dan listens to."

"M.C.R.?"
"Top?"
"Panic?" The two go back and forth.

"Yes, yes, and yes." Dan interrupted, answering the question for you. "Stop scaring her, you two." He rolls his eyes, sitting back down next to you. "Did she tell you about how bad I was?"

"Bad?" Chris questions.

"You naughty, little, boy." PJ chuckles.

"He's been expelled, suspended, over sixty detentions for kissing or flirting with girls." You list.

"Where you one of them?" Peej wondered aloud, him and his friend leaning in jokingly; as if they were interested.

You look up at Daniel and chuckle, "Not till this year." You answer.

Dan leans back, holding his hands up in defense. "Woah, woah woah woah!" He laughed. "You didn't notice my flirts in middle school?"

"Ooh, fights!" Chris joked.

-

Daniel described his aunt as a 'party kinda girl'.
At first, you didn't know what that was supposed to mean.
But it's kind of obvious.

The reception; the after party; the celebration; whatever you want to call it; it was intense.

There were very few round tables, in this large room, as there had to be space for the dance floor.

The wedding itself was beautiful. But this part? It's a bit wild.

Music was loud and waiters were juggling plates and drinks.

There were some people speaking and giving speeches about the new couple and everything was lovely.

"Okay," Dans' aunt started, "It is now time to party! Lie around the dance floor and have fun!" She shouts into the microphone.

Chris and PJ glance at each other and stand up; walking towards the dance floor.

The song "Livin' On A Prayer" by Bon Jovi started up and many people started to dance.

Daniel turns to you and smiles, "Did you wanna dance?"

You shrug at his offer. "Not really. I mean, it's a bit odd." You chuckle.

He shakes his head. "No, you're family now,"
though, you couldn't hear him over the music turning up.

"What?" You shout.

He glares at the DJ and looks back at you, "I said you're family now!"

You chuckle at him, still not able to hear, "I'm sorry, Dan, what?"

He rolls his eyes and takes your wrist, pulling you up to him. He adjusts to where your ear is towards his mouth so you can hear him; "You are now family, there is no need for you to be afraid!" He said slowly.

Looking back at him, you smile at what he said. He pulls you towards the dance floor and moves his shoulders dramatically, making you laugh. He starts to lip-sing the song, pulling your hands toward him as he attempts to pull you closer; kissing your cheek. Chuckling, you turn your head away from him, starting to get a headache.

Daniel being worried, he pulls you again and gives you the are you okay look. You nodded slightly and smiled at him, assuring him that you were fine.

He shakes his head in disbelief and leads you to the table you were sitting at last. You look down at your feet, breathing slowly in and out. "Are you alright?" Dan shouted with worry, though, again, he was inaudible to your ears. He sighs and stands up, still holding onto your wrist, pulling you up to have you follow him, he leads you out the room and into the hallway. The music died down as you walked out and farther into the hallway. "You alright?" He repeats.

You nod, "yeah! Yeah, I'm fine. The music, it just-... the noise is loud and makes me dizzy." You chuckle.

"Woll, do you want to go back to the hotel room?"

You shake your head furiously, "no, this is your aunts wedding and we came here for a reason!" Dan rubs the front of your hand with his thumb as he looks at you, care in his eyes. Why would he want to leave? This is his family, the good part of it. You assure him, "I'm fine, babe."

Daniel nods and locks his fingers with yours, "alright, let's go." He smiles, leading you back to the room. Sitting at the tables, Dan picks up a glass of water and hands it to you, gesturing for you to drink it. PJ and Chris notice you sitting down. They walk back to their seats and sit down, worried about you. "What's happened?"

"She doesn't feel good, the music is making her head pound," Dan explains, you looking up at the two boys with a smile.

"Yo, why don't you go to the hotel room, you got a room here, right?" PJ asked.

"Yeah," you answer, Dan leaving his seat, telling you he'll be back. "But we came here for a reason and I'm here with him."

"Leave no man behind," Chris nods, giving a thumbs up. "I approve of this one," he said, making you chuckle.

"I agree, Mr. Kendall, but where has Daniel gone?" The curly-haired one wondered aloud.

As you questioned the same, Dan come from behind with a wine glass in his hand, red liquid inside it. You gasp at the item in his hand, "Dan, why do you have this?"

He shrugged. "We're going to be here for a while-" you cut him off, taking his drink.

"You're underage out here, love," you call him, him taking back his drink.

"Yes, but I got permission!" He smiled, taking a sip of his drink. "Yummy Red Ribena." You roll your eyes, ignoring the fact that he indeed has juice in his hand and not wine. You look back at the many people at the dance floor; wondering how they could stand that loud noise.

The speaker being right by their ear.

-

"But then he decided to grab my ass," you chuckle.

"Wow, Dan, why are you such an ass?" Chris joked, "And you fell for that?"

"Hell yeah she did!" Dan laughed, sipping more of his drink.

"No, I didn't. Not at the time," you assure, putting your hand on his leg.

As the familiar song starts from Christina Perri plays, Dan smirks at you and stands, holding his hand out, "may I have this dance?"

Taking his hand as blush spreads around your cheeks, you stand with him. "Yes you may."

As you and Daniel walk away towards the dance area, Chris and PJ joke and mock Dan with his offer towards you. "May I have this dance?" Chris repeats in a deep, stupid, voice.

Reaching the cheep tile floor, Dan places your hand on his shoulder as you do the same to the other. He moves his own hands to your waist and sways back and forth; you following his movement.

"You're not going to do that thing where you slide your hand down to my butt are you?" You chuckle.

He looks down with a wide grin and looks back up at you, obviously laughing, "No."

I will die
Everyday
Wai—ting for you.

Darling, don't
Be afraid,
I— have loved you
For a thou—sand years.

I'll love you for a thou—sand more..

Daniel pulls your body closer to him and moves his lips to your ear, "I'm glad you came with me."

"I'm glad I came, too." You say back, with a smile.

"I truly love you," he reminds you, holding you close. "Do you still think I'm a jerk?"

You shake your head at his odd question, "you're way more than that, Daniel." You smile, kissing his jaw under his chin.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

|||||
a/n: august 2nd 2017

y'all suck with your "i'm glad you came" "i'm glad i came too" ugly jokes

stop it

but ofc i leave those lines there because it's funny and i have the mind of a 12 year old boy hahahahha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
84.9K 2.6K 25
Cheryl has always dreamed of going to NYU with her high school boyfriend Reggie. But when Reggie gets recruited to Ohio State everything changes. Ins...
210K 7.6K 24
As your mother surprised you with tickets to none other than Warped Tour, how were you to know that the people you've looked up to for years... were...
11K 1K 21
Harry apenas recuerda su infancia antes de los cinco años, pero al cerrar los ojos, puede escuchar el sonido de la silla mecedora de su abuela y risa...