For bidden Lovers(Eazy-E Love...

By tweety_614

Church girl Asia Harris can hardly do anything because of her over protective father who's the neighborhood p... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Authors Note
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Question
Update soon
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
HELP
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Five
New story
NEW STORY!!!!
New STORY!!!
A Feeling Beyond Love
PLEASE Read!!!!
Snippet
Ideas

Chapter Thirty Three

1.7K 51 17
By tweety_614

Asia's pov

I woke up this morning with my face stinging hella hard. When I looked in the mirror I instantly remembered when Eazy hit me. After I freshened up and got dressed I decided to go for a walk. Right when I opened the door I saw NuNu's ugly ass face smiling in my face.

"Oh I was just about to knock." She said with a grin.

"Why are you even here?" I asked while folding my arms.

"Eazy told me bout yall little fight last night. Does ya face still hurt?" She asked with a chuckle.

"Theres times when I try to act right but bitches like you make me wanna slap you." I said while letting out a deep breath.

"What ever Asia I just came to let you know that Eric and I are having a baby." She said while rubbing her flat stomach.

"Congrats but get the fuck away from my door." I said feeling even more irritated.

I shut the door in her face and went back upstairs. Just when I thought it was gonna be good day her stupid ass had to mess it up. But its ok I got something for her and Eazy's ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 18.8K 105
Teyana, born and raised in New Orleans, Lousiana. She was a huge daddy's girl because her parents spoiled her when she was young with any and everyth...
370K 14K 45
He was hoe all his life and he knew it. He never wanted to be everything for someone until he met her. She was everything he needed. As y'all know m...
6.3K 196 40
her parents desperately want her to fall in love, Delphine doesn't want to be in a relationship....until a dating app does the job and Delphine finds...
11.4K 317 18
Sevyn and August was the cutest couple in Lincoln High.Everyone envies their relationship. They never lied,kept secrets, or cheated on one another. T...